• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This image is found in Splatoon 2's data:

Whether or not this an upcoming Fried Egg vs. Omelette Splatfest or just a placeholder has yet to be seen.
I think. . .

. . .The Splatoon 2 devs are hungry.

The only Splatfest we've gotten that doesn't have to do with food is Rock Vs. Pop, and that was only for Japan, LOL.

I don't even really have any strong feelings on how my eggs are done. I guess I might go fried?

*glances further down*

Looks like it'll be a while before I pick a majority team again. :dizzy: At least I'll have another Splatfest where i won't be constantly bombarded by my own team.

. . .But really, I feel like part of the slant problem could be solved if they just stopped using food as the subject constantly.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think. . .

. . .The Splatoon 2 devs are hungry.

The only Splatfest we've gotten that doesn't have to do with food is Rock Vs. Pop, and that was only for Japan, LOL.

I don't even really have any strong feelings on how my eggs are done. I guess I might go fried?

*glances further down*

Looks like it'll be a while before I pick a majority team again. :dizzy: At least I'll have another Splatfest where i won't be constantly bombarded by my own team.

. . .But really, I feel like part of the slant problem could be solved if they just stopped using food as the subject constantly.
If it were scrambled vs fried atleast it would be closer.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If it were scrambled vs fried atleast it would be closer.
Honestly yeah. With Fried vs Scrambled it's still just egg vs egg, as opposed to egg vs "mainly egg but also whatever extra toppings or fillings you wish" which is kind of straight up better IMO.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly yeah. With Fried vs Scrambled it's still just egg vs egg, as opposed to egg vs "mainly egg but also whatever extra toppings or fillings you wish" which is kind of straight up better IMO.
If that were a splatfest the only way anyone who pick it is if fried were Marina's side.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I have fried eggs almost every morning...occasionally I'll have an omlette with some cheese and onions etc thrown in...

I can't really say I prefer one or the other though...you can do a far bit with either one...

Have you ever fried an egg in an onion ring (just the ring not the fried and battered kind) with some turmeric and rosemary sprinkled on top? Magic!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If I were to choose on that Rabbids vs Minions fan art, I'd go with Rabbids

I've been warming up A LOT to the Rabbids recently (mostly due to their cartoon show and that Mario + Rabbids game).

Minions are just way too childish for me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If I were to choose on that Rabbids vs Minions fan art, I'd go with Rabbids

I've been warming up A LOT to the Rabbids recently (mostly due to their cartoon show and that Mario + Rabbids game).

Minions are just way too childish for me.
I hate them both with every fiber of my being, but I hate rabbids with a couple less fibers.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of feel like the Super 17 saga is a filler saga within a filler series

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Rabbids Invasion show can actually pull clever plots and interesting storylines (trying to go to the moon, the smart Rabbid, the time machine, etc.)

Minions is just "BANANA" and I don't think that will change even if they get a full series.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The Rabbids Invasion show can actually pull clever plots and interesting storylines (trying to go the moon, the smart Rabbid, the time machine, etc.)

Minions is just "BANANA" and I don't that will change even if they get a full series.
imma have to watch this rabbids show, I keep forgeting about it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Rabbids were given less focus after backlash and while they're still popular and relevant, Rabbids now exist alongside Rayman which HEAVILY softened the blow. Minions are just ****ing everywhere and the face of Illumination Studios.

I still remember when I saw a kid in a Minions hoodie with a minions backpack nag at his grandma "LOOK GRANDMA MINIONS COOKIES!" who then threw a fit when the grandma said no. Another kid tried sneaking minion cookies into his mother's shopping trolley, the mother saw this and put them back, the kid proceeded to go ape **** and banged his head against my trolley and started yelling his lungs out.
The morals of the story is that Minions are **** and that you should never work in retail

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'll admit,,.

I'm excited for Sonic Forces and think the game will ultimately be fine, but hearing all the worry and ****ting on it has me down.

If it weren't for YouTube comments of all things, I'd think I was the only person that liked Fist a bump for example.

Anyone else kind of bummed by all the negative feelings towards the game?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'll admit,,.

I'm excited for Sonic Forces and think the game will ultimately be fine, but hearing all the worry and ****ting on it has me down.

If it weren't for YouTube comments of all things, I'd think I was the only person that liked Fist a bump for example.

I've literally stopped following the Sonic fandom at this point because it's nothing but garbage from inside, garbage from outside, and "waaaaahhh Sonic was better when I was a kid!" from all sides. The same applies here, I'm interested in Forces but am too scared to even follow it heavily while I can't be very hyped for Mania because I resent the people that are praising it for all the sewage they perpetually put me through.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'll admit,,.

While I am not hyped for the game. I admit the negativity around it is kinda of a bummer. But on the other side, this is the Sonic fanbase we are talking about. So I recommend you to not take too seriously the backslash the game is getting and just play the game when it's out and have fun with it if it's good in your own opinion.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'll admit,,.

Somewhat, yes. I dislike negative reactions to something I'm looking forward to, but here's the thing I always think about "Oh well, then they won't enjoy it as much as I will!" Granted, I'm not happy with Classic Sonic being shilled even though I can live with it and the custom character's jump looked pretty wonky from gameplay footage, but I trust SEGA and Sonic Team to deliver

I'll admit,,.

It's really annoying.

Every time i've been hyped for Forces someone else has tried to shoot me down.

Hell, on the SG discord InfinityAlex has gone "ok but Forces is terrible why arent you in love with mania," every single time and it's really annoying.

I get Mania is hype. I like Mania too. But it's okay for other people to like more than one game.
I get that some of the gameplay looks rough to some people. I dont like the look of the Avatar at all. but that doesnt mean other people cant be hyped

Last edited:

Chrono.

I kind of feel like the Super 17 saga is a filler saga within a filler series
Super 17 was definitely the lowest point of GT and that's saying something.
I'll admit,,.

A little bit, but I try not to let get to me. I like most of what I see of the game so far.

That doesn't mean I don't have my concerns though.

That being said, fans that are like "Why like Forces when Mania exists" can go **** off.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I got the song Interior Crocodile Alligator stuck in my head
I'll admit,,.

me kinda. I wanna play it but like how someone bashes a type of dog a lot and says only negitives, it makes me not wanna get it

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I don't think Sonic Forces will be bad, but I've really underwhelmed with what we've been shown.

I want to be excited for Forces, I hate that I'm not, I waited four years for this game. But from what we see of it, it looks like Sonic Generations, but nowhere near as fun.

I like most of the music we've heard (love Infinite's theme, Fist Bump is okay). Going back to a more serious tone is something I've wanted for awhile. But things like the level design look very bland. Compare Generations Classic Green Hill to Forces Classic Green Hill, it's night and day.

We're possibly going to be seeing another Lost World in terms of reception.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Sonic Forces is a forty dollar game right? I remember hearing it was reduced price
According to Amazon, yes. Which is great!
Hell, on the SG discord InfinityAlex has gone "ok but Forces is terrible why arent you in love with mania," every single time and it's really annoying
Man. It's good I never got invited to the SG Discord or I'd moonsault his ass

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sometimes I forget that DBGT only lasted 64 episodes.

DBS is over 100 already.

The thing is that Super improved A LOT.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Buu needs to use the love love beam in super and make female majins canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom