• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well i'm glad, because you're getting both

:dr^_^:
Truly the dankest time.

hope nakamura murders him at summerslam
Nak wins, Corbin cashes in and successfully defends the title in the next event before feuding with John "Neck of Steel" Cena.

Imma RKO myself if I nailed the storyline.

Chrono.

Truly the dankest time.

Nak wins, Corbin cashes in and successfully defends the title in the next event before feuding with John "Neck of Steel" Cena.

Imma RKO myself if I nailed the storyline.
John "not a part timer" Cena is gonna be filming a movie/he's advertised for RAW PPVs.

While we're talking wrestling I would like to point out Khali was put back in the alumni section.

He literally came back, stopped orton, and walked back out. Lol khali

hope nakamura murders him at summerslam
Just like he almost murdered Cena yesterday :troll:

It feels super weird that a cash in feels "inevitable."
Like, the whole point of MitB is that it can happen at anytime but it feels like it's almost guaranteed to happen at SS at this point lol.

speaking of SS plz let Joe win. Im fine with Roman being champion, but I want Joe to get a push, and the feuds would be great

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It will probably be Persona 5 or something.

Just a wild guess.

This reminds me that it's getting to be about that time for another Nintendo Direct.
God I wish it was Persona 5. We would have see an announcement of it this morning if was coming though

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
While we're talking wrestling I would like to point out Khali was put back in the alumni section.

He literally came back, stopped orton, and walked back out. Lol khali
Jinder knew that by playing the Magic Card "Punjabi Prison" he would be able to summon "The Great Khali" from the Graveyard for one turn and activate his special effect: "Snek Slayer".

I've watched too much YGOTAS, Im so sorry.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently I'm just following trends now because I bought some shoes today, burgandy and black vans

Apparently Burgundy is trending in shoes now, I found out

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
sporadic wrestling thought: asuka is too good a performer to be corrupted by the nxt > main roster curse should her booking be as stellar in the big leagues as it has been down there
push her for summerslam imo
When I read this I first thought you were talking about Asuka from Tekken. Now I'm imagining how Tekken(and other fighters) is basically already halfway to wrestling. I mean, Heihachi is the Vince McMahon of Fighting games.

Sub-Zero and Noob would make for a good Kane/Undertaker type of deal too.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I'm not exactly expecting whatever Virtuos will be porting to the Switch being Persona, since I don't see Atlus as one of their clients. I'll probably keep tabs on what it could be, but I'm just pleased that there's more love for Persona on the way. Psst. ArcSys - please sneak some of the Phantom Thieves in Blazblue: Cross Tag so we can get hype for the inevitable P5Arena.

Could be something that might excite me, maybe it'll land me in the gap of 'Which console should I buy this game for' again. Who knows. I'll just wait and see.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Got through all of DBZ. Watching GT because I have it

I think some things from it should still be in canon.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It will probably be Persona 5 or something.

Just a wild guess.

This reminds me that it's getting to be about that time for another Nintendo Direct.
I will definitely buy Persona 5 if it comes to Switch.

But thinking about Persona main series game has never come to Nintendo console. We can only just hope.
Switch is getting Shin Megami Tensei already, and can't wait for that to come too.

Nintendo made a Mario Kart themed LINE sticker set featuring more of that glorious animated artwork like the last one (there's more than what's shown in the preview).

https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/8642/en

Rosalina dodge that green shell as if it was nothing.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy is the most downloaded title on PSN for the month July, making it the second month in a row to hold the spot.

While I was never a fan of Crash in the past. I have to admit, I am really happy for the franchise to be this succeful. And thinking how the fan must be happy after years of waiting and waiting for a return of their favourite character make me unable to not have a smile on my face.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Footage of Sonic Mania's Special Stages, Bonus Stages, and Time Attack Mode.

The Bonus Stages mark the return of Blue Sphere.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, that flash of light that happens seemingly randomly in the Time Attack footage is actually an insta-reset button, which is a really nifty feature. Should make speedrun practice much easier.

D

Deleted member

Why the **** is Tintin in MHA?
@Shishœ
This Meteora Nedoroid.... along with Matoi, Tracer, and Akko are probably the one I'm gonna get.

Oh boy this is probably me favorite pose for Meteora, I'm not sure if I have seen her eating pizza in the anime.

I do remember she ate chips before

They also include her magic force field plate.

And has weapons.
I think this goes to show how much more popular the show is in Japan compared to here in the West.
She looks so cute though, Gate of Babylon never looked better

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So... you're catching up to the manga?
With that out, I just finished catching up to Seven Deadly Sins manga... and man things are starting to get interesting again...
As for Made in Abyss, I think it's better for you to not read the manga until episode 5 for later until 7.
If you are referring to Toogata ...I think he looks more like Lucas...lol
Basically there was a meme pic of Lucas and Toogata as Lucas after watching Jojo.
I think this goes to show how much more popular the show is in Japan compared to here in the West.
I mean it's an anime in Japan afterall, and it's composer is pretty well known already. Also Nedoroid covers a wide of series from anime characters to video game characters. Nevertheless, yeah, I wonder if other Re:Creator characters are getting one or not...
It would be good if they can make it glow...
I was never a fan of getting those Nedoroid figures, but with my favorite characters getting one, I am slowly being a figure collector after being an amiibo collector.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
With that out, I just finished catching up to Seven Deadly Sins manga... and man things are starting to get interesting again...
As for Made in Abyss, I think it's better for you to not read the manga until episode 5 for later until 7.
Basically there was a meme pic of Lucas and Toogata as Lucas after watching Jojo.

I mean it's an anime in Japan afterall, and it's composer is pretty well known already. Also Nedoroid covers a wide of series from anime characters to video game characters. Nevertheless, yeah, I wonder if other Re:Creator characters are getting one or not...
I was never a fan of getting those Nedoroid figures, but with my favorite characters getting one, I am slowly being a figure collector after being an amiibo collector.

You're BOTH wrong he's Vault Boy from Fallout, especially with his Quirk!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Also, if I'm not mistaken, that flash of light that happens seemingly randomly in the Time Attack footage is actually an insta-reset button, which is a really nifty feature. Should make speedrun practice much easier.

Special Stage looks like fun. Love the Saturn look it has going on.

Also glad to see Blue Spheres back, it's about time the best Special Stages get some attention.

Chrono.

Wonder what that zone they showed briefly is.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wonder what that zone they showed briefly is.
I think it was Studiopolis Act 2. The music sounded similar.

--------------

One of the former concept artists for Crash Twinsanity wrote an open letter to Vicarious Visions congratulating them on the success of N. Sane Trilogy, as well as proposing a Twinsanity remake. He also made some artwork for them.

https://www.crashmania.net/en/blog/twinsanity-remaster/

knwxfpsk1jdz.jpg

D

Deleted member

So, I was rewatching a scene from one of my favorite shows and it made me have this idea for a topic:
What is the one scene, in any form of media, that has made you completely break down in tears? And I'm not talking about just some crying, I'm talking about that scene that breaks your spirit with it and doesn't leave you alone even though you watched/read it a long time ago.

Nah, I was just scrolling through the Character page on TV Tropes when he, Sasuke and Rule 63 Human Sonic showed up.

Though I do plan on catching up with the manga after this season ends as there's no way I'm waiting until Spring 2018 in the most optimistic scenario.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So, I was rewatching a scene from one of my favorite shows and it made me have this idea for a topic:
What is the one scene, in any form of media, that has made you completely break down in tears?
none really unless you count me laughing by so hard are start crying. there is a part in Magi that made me go "aw...poor guy" and "damn thats brutal" but not cry

What is the one scene, in any form of media, that has made you completely break down in tears? And I'm not talking about just some crying, I'm talking about that scene that breaks your spirit with it and doesn't leave you alone even though you watched/read it a long time ago.
Im an emotionless robot so none

Classes are done for the summer, Im on world 6 of Kirby Robobot and 6 of Blaster Master

My backlog may be able to get reasonable by the end of the month. . .
Happy that im enjoying Robobot. Only took alomst 10 years for me to enjoy a second Kirby game. Ninja is way more fun than I expected BTW

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
The season 2 finale of the original Teen Titans got to me pretty hard.

And of course anything that involves a dog dying will completely crush me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Teen Titans is returning!

sort of...

This does feel like a test though.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I made a start on extracting those Mario Kart LINE stickers and converting them to GIF format. Did the Rosalina one because I wanted to and then someone asked me to do the flag-girl Peach one. I'll probably do the whole lot of them tomorrow or something since I've already done these ones, gonna go see Spiderman: Homecoming in a bit.

rosalina_kart.gif

peach_flag.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom