• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually don't even have Splatoon 2 yet so that must be just another fan of shiny lights and/or bright colours. But one who sadly isn't cool enough to spell their name using numbers. ^_^;
1337 speakers are the coolest people

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well I already did one of those for Splatoon 2 so....

How about a series of questions about ARMS?

1. Do you own ARMS?
  2. Have you played ARMS?
  3. Did you enjoy it? Why/Why not?
  4. Did you try the Global Test Punch?
  5. What is your favorite part about the gameplay, or part you found least awful if you didn't like it?
  6. Do you like the characters?
  7. Which one is your favorite?
  8. Do you like Spring Man?
  9. Do you like Ribbon Girl?
  10. Do you like Ninjara?
  11. Do you like Master Mummy?
  12. Do you like Mechanica?
  13. Do you like Min Min?
  14. Do you like Helix?
  15. Do you like Kid Cobra?
  16. Do you like Byte and Barq?
  17. Do you like Twintelle?
  18. Do you like Max Brass?
  19. Do you like Hedlock?
  20. What is your favorite stage?
  21. What did you think of the ARMS soundtrack?
  22. Would you like ARMS content in Smash?
  23. Would you like an ARMS character in Smash?
  24. Who would that character be if you're being idealistic?
  25. How successful do you think ARMS will be?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes - Gameplay is unique compared to other fighters with the whole arms mechanic
4. Yep
5. Normal matches are pretty fun
6. Yeah, they're cool.
7. Ninjara
8. Yes - He's a pizza lover like me, and I also like his design: he has the 90s anime hero look going for him.
9. Eh, she's alright I guess. Can be fun to use, but I thought her voice gets annoying after a while.
10. Hell yeah! Ninjara is my main. Ninjas are cool, and that vanishing guard is great. I enjoy using all of his arms as well.
11. Eh, he's alright I guess. Big, heavy characters aren't my kind of playstyle.
12. Yeah, she's cool. I used her during the Global Test Punch, and some of her arms were fun to use.
13. Yes - Another cool character with a fun moveset.
14. Meh, the concept of the character is cool, but I'm not too attched to it.
15. Yes! Kid Cobra is my secondary and has a pretty fun playstyle overall.
16. Not really. They are rather annoying to fight against from my experience. I do like the concept behind the character though.
17. Yeah, she's cool. Doesn't fit my playstyle though.
18. Yeah, he's fun.
19. Not really, but I do think it'd make a good boss in a future Smash game.
20. Max Brass's stage, while rather basic, looks really cool IMO. I'd love to see it as a Smash stage.
21. It's enjoyable. Not the best soundtrack out there, but there are some good tracks
22. Yes
23. Yes
24. Spring Man is my most wanted. If not Spring Man, Ninjara because he is my main
25. Definitely a successful new IP, but probably not as successful as Splatoon.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Gonna finish up Halo 5 today. Which will mean I'm fully caught up on the Halo series.

From least to greatest, my favorite Halo games are:

Halo 4 < Halo 3 < Halo 5 < Halo ODST < Halo 1 < Halo 2 < Halo Reach

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gonna finish up Halo 5 today. Which will mean I'm fully caught up on the Halo series.

From least to greatest, my favorite Halo games are:

Halo 4 < Halo 3 < Halo 5 < Halo ODST < Halo 1 < Halo 2 < Halo Reach
I haven't played Halo 4 or 5 but the rest of that list is super accurate. Good taste in Halo

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think it says something when Splatoon mannaged to make the eshop Crash on launch and Arms didnt
The only times I've ever seen an eshop taken down before are the holidays. And I don't think I've ever even heard of a Nintendo game taking down a branch of Amazon before.

I think all it says is

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Some Breath of the Wild things.

I found (or made) Mozilla Firefox.

IMG_20170725_010506.jpg

I also found a ridiculously powerful bow.

IMG_20170725_010444.jpg

It turns out Beedle has a notebook with actual Hylian text in it. Anyone here speak Hylian? :p

IMG_20170725_010456.jpg

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Did splatoon 2 take down amazon or somethin?
Amazon Japan, so the region Splatoon fans are most concentrated in, but still.

Japanese fandom managed to overload the site just trying to buy download codes. That's probably not counting the 900,000 plus preorders already filled out over there, this side of the Pacific only got a taste of the squid crazy.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Basing your world off Japanese otaku culture and having the characters be lolis with tentacles would do that.
I'm pretty sure a lot of players are Japanese schoolchildren too young to care about that.

I think I heard once that if a player with a Japanese name is kicking your butt, it's probably a ten year old.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm pretty sure a lot of players are Japanese schoolchildren too young to care about that.

I think I heard once that if a player with a Japanese name is kicking your butt, it's probably a ten year old.
Japanese get weaker as they mature?

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

1. Do you own ARMS?
  2. Have you played ARMS?
  5. What is your favorite part about the gameplay, or part you found least awful if you didn't like it?
  10. Do you like Ninjara?
  13. Do you like Min Min?
  14. Do you like Helix?
  19. Do you like Hedlock?
Hope I'm not too late to join in.
  1. Yes.
  2. Yes.
  3. Out of the few hours I've played, yes. It's like Smash, a new, interesting take on the fighting-game genre.
  4. No, didn't have a Switch then.
  5. Favorite? Just how interesting/creative it is. Disliked? By nature of gameplay, landing punches can be sometimes be too hard.
  6. Yeah, at least the majority.
  7. Spring Man is pretty cool, but I've played Max Brass the most.
  8. Yes.
  9. Yes.
  10. Yes, but he kinda fits that "edgy" stereotype.
  11. Meh, don't care much for his design.
  12. Meh, don't care much for her design.
  13. Yes.
  14. Yes and no. Love to hate him, hate to love him. He's just so... I can't even find a word to use.
  15. Yes, but not a fan of the whole "skater-boy" theme.
  16. Yes.
  17. Yes.
  18. Yes.
  19. Who?
  20. I like the default stage. The one in most of the tutorials. Simple and functional.
  21. Pretty good, I must say.
  22. Oh, absolutely.
  23. Depends on how well ARMS sells and how long it's been out by the time the next Smash rolls around.
  24. Spring Man, with Ribbon Girl as a Robin-esque alternate. I think it could work.
  25. Pretty well, but I'm not expecting it to be the next Splatoon.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Japanese school children don't have an income to buy their own games and Japanese parents are notoriously strict so I doubt they're buying Splatoon en masse.

Nintendo has always known who their real audience is anyway.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Japanese school children don't have an income to buy their own games and Japanese parents are notoriously strict so I doubt they're buying Splatoon en masse.

You referring to the fact that Zelda 1's art was done by a doujin artist?

I've heard anecdotes about them chattering about it in the schoolyard and parents in Japan having their kids be excited for it at minimum. If it were down to kids being never allowed to have gaming systems Pokemon and Yo-Kai Watch would have never taken off like mad. I'm not saying it's all kids either, just that there's a healthy balance of age groups and reasons for buying it. If it just came down to "LOL pervert" there's a lot of visual novels that likely should have been national phenomena but in practice aren't.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095

1. Do you own ARMS?
  2. Have you played ARMS?
  10. Do you like Ninjara?
  13. Do you like Min Min?
  14. Do you like Helix?
  19. Do you like Hedlock?
1: Yes
2: Yes - so far accumulated about 25 hours playtime.
3: Yes - A fun and wacky new take on fighting games in the vein of Punch-Out!!, but it could still see some improvements here and there.
4: Yes
5: I'd say a favourite part is how many play styles the game can facilitate for, be it motion controls or a standard controller like the Pro Controller.
6: Yes - ARMS has a cast in which there's not really one character I truly hate - each is filled with a bit of their own charm and personality, so it's fun to play as them.
7: Of all, I'd say Helix.
8: Yeah, Spring Man's good.
9: Ribbonanza - Yep.
10: His Block into Grab combo is so annoying. Even when playing the CPU it's like they're all programmed to do that...
11: Go home and be a family man! Yeah, Master Mummy's good, but I don't play big characters that often.
12: She's got a mech. Nintendo D.Va or Tron is fine with me.
13: Yep-Yep - Min-Min's a favourite of mine for sure.
14: Wacky and silly - One of my most played characters for sure.
15: He's not too bad, but his stage is definitely annoying.
16: Provided I don't blow myself up with my own Seekers, yeah.
17: Twintelle's earned her fair share of fans, and she's got a nice ability.
18: The cool old guy who's Nintendo's lawyer friendly All-Might, but although I like his personality, I'll agree that he could be more diversified in abilities to stand more apart from Spring-Man. He's so far my most played of Update 2.0
19: Pretty intimidating to fight against, but very satisfying (and difficult) in the Hedlok Rush Mode
20: Sky Arena (Max Brass's stage)
21: Whoa-oh-o-o, whoa-oh-o-o, oh-oh-oh~~~ Yep ARMS' soundtrack is great.
22: Yes.
23: Absolutely
24: My ideal representation of ARMS in Smash: Spring Man as a newcomer, Ribbon Girl as a semi-clone, Twintelle, Min-Min or Max Brass as Assist Trophies.
25: It hit about 100,000 in Japan, so I'd say that's pretty successful. I hope Nintendo can keep a steady pace and player base alongside it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I've heard anecdotes about them chattering about it in the schoolyard and parents in Japan having their kids be excited for it at minimum. If it were down to kids being never allowed to have gaming systems Pokemon and Yo-Kai Watch would have never taken off like mad. I'm not saying it's all kids either, just that there's a healthy balance of age groups and reasons for buying it. If it just came down to "LOL pervert" there's a lot of visual novels that likely should have been national phenomena but in practice aren't.
The "Nintendo knows their audience" comment wasn't necessarily about perverts.

Nintendo's audience is predominantly older demographics simply due to the fact that Nintendo's games often use nostalgia as a core selling point.

That's what creates people who then become dedicated Nintendo players and then buy their other, newer IPs, which are still nostalgic in their own way (Splatoon may be a new IP but it's core concept is nostalgic in nature - it's a game where you hook up with friends to play some matches of a fictional sport while repping your favourite things).

I'm not saying kids don't play Nintendo at all but it's mostly older demographics invested in their newer IPs. Kids mostly focus on Pokemon and Mario Kart because they're simpler games.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've actually tried some of that when I visited Seattle one time. It was okay, but if I may be completely honest, I don't care much for sushi.
I don't like the "fancy" sushi's with all the sauces.

Eel, Avacado, and Eel Sauce is all you need for a good roll. That or Uni

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I still have yet to try eel sushi. M hiw is the texture of it?
It's the best sushi, uni is better imo but eel is best in most situations. (Or Unagi as we call it)

It's cooked so it's more or less like a cooked fish. But it tastes a lot better and is glazed with a sweet soy sauce called "Unagi Sauce"

Chrono.

Some Breath of the Wild things.

I found (or made) Mozilla Firefox.

View attachment 131741

I also found a ridiculously powerful bow.

View attachment 131742

It turns out Beedle has a notebook with actual Hylian text in it. Anyone here speak Hylian? :p

View attachment 131743
The Royal Guard weapons are ridiculously powerful and go great with black armor/Dark Link.

Unfortunately they're made of paper and break rather quickly (tho I think the bow is decent, still prefer the Ancient Bow since it had some godlike durability and reach).

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The "Nintendo knows their audience" comment wasn't necessarily about perverts.

Nintendo's audience is predominantly older demographics simply due to the fact that Nintendo's games often use nostalgia as a core selling point.

That's what creates people who then become dedicated Nintendo players and then buy their other, newer IPs, which are still nostalgic in their own way (Splatoon may be a new IP but it's core concept is nostalgic in nature - it's a game where you hook up with friends to play some matches of a fictional sport while repping your favourite things).

I'm not saying kids don't play Nintendo at all but it's mostly older demographics invested in their newer IPs. Kids mostly focus on Pokemon and Mario Kart because they're simpler games.
Considering Metroid is hailed as the all time "perfect" core series and sells in the 1-2 million range and post-Awakening Fire Emblem is about on par, I'm guessing that's about how much the core audience can summon up on their own.

Splatoon sold just under 5 million. That's just short of what Smash sold on the same system, that's higher than anything that isn't related in some way to the Big 3/Animal Crossing/Wii and DS era casual games.

If your IP is dipping into numbers only your most casual friendly games vastly outdo and outstripping most of your more adult and core oriented titles, the influx is coming from somewhere.

You've pretty much just summed up Madden/Fifa with your description, it's just that sports can be more easily replicated and the teams are the favorite things. It's not as much nostalgic as it's hit the nail on the head of why some things have been popular for a solid century.

And Pokemon has 18 types to juggle to the point they started putting effectiveness on the move screen this gen. I've seen adults be confused by that. "Paint the ground more than the other team" is easily simpler for a child to understand than the Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock that goes on in that.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

1. Do you own ARMS?
  2. Have you played ARMS?
  10. Do you like Ninjara?
  13. Do you like Min Min?
  14. Do you like Helix?
  19. Do you like Hedlock?
1. Nope!
2. Nope!
3. N/A
4. Nope!
5. Well... I like the different control options.
6. Yes!
7. Helix is a doll. <3
8. Enough to not mind him getting in Smash.
9. Enough to not mind her being an alt.
10. Sure!
11. Yeh. Wouldn't use him though.
12. Ehhh not really.
13. Sure!
14. He's adorable.
15. He's ok.
16. Not really tbh.
17. Yeah... but not as much as the collective internet, lol.
18. He's ok. Reminds me of Blasto.
19. Interesting idea.
20. It would be Ribbon Girl's if Electrodrome wasn't already a thing.
21. I liked what I heard!
22. Sure!
23. I'd like to see the extent of its reception first.
24. It'd be weird if it wasn't Spring Man. It'd feel like getting a SF character who isn't Ryu. Helix or Twintelle are neat though.
25. Nowhere near Splatoon, but successful enough to not become forgotten. Low B/high C tier.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Considering Metroid is hailed as the all time "perfect" core series and sells in the 1-2 million range and post-Awakening Fire Emblem is about on par, I'm guessing that's about how much the core audience can summon up on their own.

Splatoon sold just under 5 million. That's just short of what Smash sold on the same system, that's higher than anything that isn't related in some way to the Big 3/Animal Crossing/Wii and DS era casual games.

If your IP is dipping into numbers only your most casual friendly games vastly outdo and outstripping most of your more adult and core oriented titles, the influx is coming from somewhere.

You've pretty much just summed up Madden/Fifa with your description, it's just that sports can be more easily replicated and the teams are the favorite things. It's not as much nostalgic as it's hit the nail on the head of why some things have been popular for a solid century.

And Pokemon has 18 types to juggle to the point they started putting effectiveness on the move screen this gen. I've seen adults be confused by that. "Paint the ground more than the other team" is easily simpler for a child to understand than the Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock that goes on in that.
I said older audience.

Older =/= core.

Also just because Pokemon has a complex game buried in there somewhere, doesn't mean the core concept and controls aren't simple, it's literally pick up and play.

Splatoon, on a base line level, has more controls and concepts to get your head around to play it.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm. . .reflecting on something. I saw a TIL and someone thought Piglet was a girl?

As a kid Rabbit was the one that tripped me up.

Piglet's just fragile, Rabbit is the one that constantly tries to discipline everyone, organizes their house, fawns over a garden like every plant is one of their children, and just generally has mind-numbingly boring hobbies. Save for being hilariously ineffective, subject to slapstick, and at times downright abusive (hellooooo trying to get someone stranded in a forest forever), Rabbit's practically more of a mom than Kanga is. Moreso because Kanga is a borderline blank slate vague concept of a mom with almost no screentime, but still.

I mean. . .? Is that odd?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I mean. . .? Is that odd?
A bit. There was never any ambiguity with Rabbit.

I always just took him as the hardworking farmer type who gets easily agitated due to his work keeping him away from other people, therefore making his social skills a little inadequate.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I said older audience.

Older =/= core.

Also just because Pokemon has a complex game buried in there somewhere, doesn't mean the core concept and controls aren't simple, it's literally pick up and play.

Splatoon, on a base line level, has more controls and concepts to get your head around to play it.
I'm seeing a lot of people on Twitter complaining about the lack of split screen because they bought/want the game to play with their kids. While due to the social media link it won't happen with Splatoon 2, I also see a loooooot of Miiverse posts in Splatoon that can't conceivably have come from sane adults. Awkward scrawls, near omnipresent requests for "selfies" from dozens of people, personal updates about having to go to school and summer vacation.

One of the Japanese anecdotes I read in particular. . .they sell hankerchiefs for schoolchildren in Japan styled after popular franchises, as hankerchiefs are mandatory accessories there. They sell Splatoon ones, and the guy's kids fight over which one gets to take theirs.

Splatoon has a pretty visible child audience.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Some days ago I complained that it would take me a month to get the amount of candies I need to get an Ampharos

Well, thanks to an event that happened in the last few days, I have the amount of candy

kilometers to get candy was decreased to 1/3 for the event and I walked 17 miles in the last 3 days

I have enough

(Plus beating Articuno gave me 7 rare candies)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
FFS Splatoon 2 is making me want to scream.
I feel ya...
But to be frank I get frustrated more in Overwatch then in Splatoon 2.
Probably it's because it is more easier for you to tell if you are going to lose or not. In Overwatch even in overtime you will still have chance to win.
It's just disheartening when you go into Splatoon 2 wanting to have some fun and then lose nearly every match.

Yesterday I had 40W-10L nowI have 15W-35L.
If it was me I would go and play story mode, or just Salamon Run.
Speaking of Salamon Run someone post this on Twitter that just cracks me up:
Oh you should hear me then. I'm yelling and screaming in rage. I would not be surprised if I breathed fire!
Again, I would really breathed fire if I was playing Overwatch... no.. not really.
Jiggle physics
You also got that in Xenoblade Chronicles 2...
Reminds me of the time Nintendo of Japan had to issue a public apology for being sold out of the first game (and we're talking about back when it was a brand new IP).

Clearly Japan LOVES this series.
That's not really a secret lol...
As Taiwan gamers being heavily influence by Japanese gaming, me and especially my brother loves Splatoon as well.

Neither do I, and my parents think video games are like drugs...seriously... even to this day.

To be frank, according to Gaijin Goomba, the reason why PS Vita is still selling pretty well in Japan are because of those visual novel games on the Vita, or games like Sword Art Online X Accelerate World (Kind of forgot it's translation) got a huge spotlight in my local game store.

With other anime news,
Anime was indeed a mistake...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just found out that my step sister, because her feet were tired and her phone was in "Emergency Mode Only", called an ambulance to pick her up so she could get to the hospital and charge her phone to get a ride.

Because she knew my step father would get the bill, and not her, because she's on his insurance.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Cleared Splatoon 2's story this afternoon.

Now that I'm awake again, some story thoughts.

Goddamn were those shades a cop out.

I really wanted to see some kind of reasoning for Callie running with the Octarians, and was even hyped we might get something, since both literally everything had been leading up to such a moment - pre-release materials, sunken scrolls, Marie's reflections - and Callie even seemed basically lucid on the 4th boss battle radio call. Irrational, emotional reasoning that could be overcome by a conversation with Marie's would have been fine. Touching, even.

Instead we get hypnoshades, Callie does basically **** all during the battle, and the cartoon villain goes back in the snowglobe.

Goddammit, Ninty. I had such hope.

Would've liked to see some kind of sympathetic villainy for the Octarians as well. Sure, during gameplay they're mostly bumbling mooks aside from the Octolings and DJ Octavio, but we've seen through at least Splatoon 1's Sunken Scrolls that they're also a people wracked by turf and energy conflicts and, as a result, driven to some desperate things. I think it's honestly because they're characterized as such sympathetic villains in those materials that I expected more out of them, and I don't know why I keep getting my hopes up.

I enjoyed the ride, in its defense. Even enjoyed the final battle. But the storyteller in me just wants to choke whoever nerfed the goddamn story.

Tagging Coricus Coricus since I know nobody else to talk shop about squid lore with. I'm aware you're still waiting on the game, so don't actually click that spoiler link yet, but drop in again later after you've gone through it.

And anyone else who's finished story mode and has thoughts, get at me.

So, that all out of the way. Ready to buff up your scrolling finger?

Cause here comes the workout.

There are two words for people like you...
And those two words are, "Salty *******."

Or, "like Red."

Whichever you prefer.

1. Do you own ARMS?
  2. Have you played ARMS?
  10. Do you like Ninjara?
  13. Do you like Min Min?
  14. Do you like Helix?
  19. Do you like Hedlock?
  1. Yep.
  2. Yep.
  3. Sure. Had lots of fun with the gameplay style and a genuine appreciation for its mechanics. People ******* about the speed, but I personally prefer the slower pacing. I'll join in the ******** about all the unlocks, though. God, that's a grind.
  4. Yep.
  5. Either curving a dozen charged Ramrams into opponent's movements or grabbing people from across the map.
  6. Yeah, they're good.
  7. Min Min.
  8. Sure.
  9. Yep.
  10. Guess so.
  11. I like his grab.
  12. I like her fanart.
  13. Damn straight.
  14. When I dunk him.
  15. I like his movement options.
  16. I like their puns.
  17. I like her assets.
  18. I like how his pec plates wiggle independently of each other in character select. Seriously, go check, it's hilarious.
  19. I like being Headlok.
  20. Toss-up between Mechanica's and Max Brass'.
  21. Ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooooooo oo ooooooo oo ooo. Ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooooooooooo. But really. Underrated.
  22. Sure.
  23. Wouldn't object.
  24. Min Min. Spring Man, if we're being realistic.
  25. It's done well so far, and will probably remain at least modestly popular with updates. But now that Splatoon's out, it's being rapidly overshadowed. It'll probably take either an astonishingly compelling new character/feature or some very interesting high-profile tournament to bring it back into relevance, and if I'm being 100% fair I don't think it'll get what it needs, but I also don't think it'll fade from public consciousness.
Funny, I didn't know I was Japanese.

Learn something new every day.

I think it says something when Splatoon mannaged to make the eshop Crash on launch and Arms didnt

Im more shocked enough people got it digital that eshop couldnt keep up
Yeah that was some ****.

Tried for a half hour from release to grab it before setting the Switch down for an hour and just letting the dust settle.

BotW's Hylian is a (mostly) 1:1 cipher for the Latin alphabet. Shouldn't be too much trouble to translate with a high enough resolution picture.

They've already hidden some cool easter egg messages in things like Guidance Stones. I'd be interested to see what he's reading. Bet it's something about beetles.

Man, I wanna draw on Splatoon 2 but man if I cant draw
Preach.

The more you draw the better you get.
Brb off to scribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom