• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In Turf?

Just what kind of hell am I going to walk into when I finally have the game arrive? The Lv 50 Japanese players in the original weren't even a tenth that bad.

What level are these players? It's possible the higher skill players are still scrambling to unlock Ranked and will filter out to a degree once they've done so.
They were level 12 plus.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
They were level 12 plus.
...I'm just going to cross my fingers for both of us they get bored of it. Ranked is apparently still a huge mess from what I've heard so it may take a while for all the players to settle into their respective niches.

At the extreme end, the holidays always cause a huge influx of little kids, heheheh. . .heh.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
...I'm just going to cross my fingers for both of us they get bored of it. Ranked is apparently still a huge mess from what I've heard so it may take a while for all the players to settle into their respective niches.

At the extreme end, the holidays always cause a huge influx of little kids, heheheh. . .heh.
You can be the highest level in splatoon and still suck ****. It just means they are better and you need work.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's just disheartening when you go into Splatoon 2 wanting to have some fun and then lose nearly every match.

Yesterday I had 40W-10L nowI have 15W-35L.

D

Deleted member

I know the pervert character isn't a popular character type and I can't say in always a fan of it, but I feel like Mineta works. His gags are 95% funny to me usually because of his wacky expressions and his lines. Plus, he always gets reprimanded in some way for his actions. Also, cmon. Momo is more than just Ms. Fanservice.

Btw, you read the manga?
Pervert characters are always reprimanded in Manga, it's nothing new(and even then, it's just "peeking in the girl's bath", never outright harassment).
But at least in most cases, they have so much more going for them.
Just take a look at Jiraya from Naruto, in his first appearences he was the "perverted char" in the show but he was shown to be more than that. Mineta is just his gags and has shown to have no sort of personality outside of wanting to grope bewbs.

And Momo is Ms. Fanservice there's no way around it.
Momo gets dragged down (sometimes literally even) by Mineta's unfunny antics

Shish is too much of a pleb to read the manga

Invisible Girl at least has more personality, and while it's all jokes about her invisibility, it's SOMETHING! Mineta is essentially "Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!" only the words get changed up a little every now and then
I just said the main problem isn't repeating the same joke over and over, but how it's distasteful
Apparently, Microsoft Paint just died today.

May it rest in piece.
What? RIP in paint

Chrono.

For as much as I love Tekken 7, the customization is soooo lacking compared to TTT2 and even T6 it's depressing.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'll be honest.

Mipha sounds like she's going to cry with every word.

You may call that pure and gentle but I call it spineless which Mipha isn't.

There are better ways to sound pure then breathing through every word.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
It's just disheartening when you go into Splatoon 2 wanting to have some fun and then lose nearly every match.

Yesterday I had 40W-10L nowI have 15W-35L.
There are two words for people like you...

But honestly though, you can still have fun even if you're losing...if you want to do better then learn from why you lost, instead of just getting frustrated that you lost...

I'm staying away from ranked for now until I find myself with the right weapons and abilities that I'm more comfortable with...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh you should hear me then. I'm yelling and screaming in rage. I would not be surprised if I breathed fire!
I don't get mad at Turf Wars because it's like Who's Line Is It Anyway?: The points don't matter. Losing four out of five times would be really frustrating, but overall it can't summon too much out of me.

Of course, there's also the fact that I've played Ranked before. . .the emotions I get from that. . .suddenly it goes from me sucking to my team sucking and the whole thing feels like trying to beat an old platformer. You want to get me to scream over losing, throw me in over my head and put tiers on the line.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Apparently, Microsoft Paint just died today.

May it rest in piece.
Top 10 Anime Deaths
No, seriously, Paint gave me years of fun, sucks to see it go.

Happy Birthday, may the Pingu's Walrus come out of your cake. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Someone who doesn't mind giving him views/ad money, is TheBitBlock actually closing? I saw a video in my recommended list that seemed like it but I don't want to actually watch the video for reasons mentioned before, haha.

Chrono.

Someone who doesn't mind giving him views/ad money, is TheBitBlock actually closing? I saw a video in my recommended list that seemed like it but I don't want to actually watch the video for reasons mentioned before, haha.
I'll just turn on adblock and check.

Bit Block is closing and he's retooling his channel in September.

A reboot basically.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Dont jerk off that hate boner so soon. Hes closing for referbishing.

And tbh, I see nothing wrong with him

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Bitblock's never closing his channel. He keeps whining he will for views. I'd sooner expect him to act like a decent person

He filmed himself masturbating, he believes in white genocide, he is the saltiest ************ alive, whines because Nintendo doesn't give him free stuff, sends hate at less popular channels than his because they're successful for doing things he doesn't like, list goes on

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Might need to get your eyes checked then if you can't see anything wrong with the guy.

I'll do what I can to make sure his type doesn't get any money from me lol.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Bitblock's never closing his channel. He keeps whining he will for views. I'd sooner expect him to act like a decent person

He filmed himself masturbating, he believes in white genocide, he is the saltiest ************ alive, whines because Nintendo doesn't give him free stuff, sends hate at less popular channels than his because they're successful for doing things he doesn't like, list goes on
i only heard of darksydephil doing that first thing pff

And yell at me if you want, but as long as he doesnt bring his personal garbo into his videos and keeps it on twitter then im good. I watch hum for his videi games ****, If I wanted his drama, Id pay more attention to his twitte then his youtube channal
I'll do what I can to make sure his type doesn't get any money from me lol.
Use ad block on everyone no matter who pff so no one is an exception for me

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
i only heard of darksydephil doing that first thing pff

And yell at me ifnyou want, but as ling as he doesnt bring his personal garbo into his videos and keeps it on twitter then im good. I watch hum for his videi games ****, If I wanted his drama, Id pay more attention to his twitte then his youtube channal

Use ad block on everyone no matter who pff so no one is an sxception fot me
???How was that yelling?

Also using adblock means people don't get ad revenue peroid and that's kinda bad

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Happy Birthday Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan . :)

Btw, I tried to post that on your profil, but it seem I am unable to, is that normal?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I kinda wandered into the Goron settlement and completed that chapter so yeah.

IMG_20170724_194613.jpg

There's not much to say about this one really.

The trek to the Goron City was just a bunch of rock climbing with nothing else to really get in the way, and the mines area was easy because the Lizalfos there are one-shotted by ice arrows (seriously, you freeze them and they melt, freaking morbid as hell).

The stealth section with Yunobo was interesting but nothing too crazy. Took me a bit to realise I was supposed to actually be shooting Rudania, though.

Rudania was an easy dungeon, also the most compact one. There was a clever part where you have to light an arrow with a blue flame and shoot it through a hole in a door to light a torch on the other side and open said door, but other than that everything was very basic. Use magnesis to open a door and find a terminal, stand in a specific place and then rotate Rudania to fall to a terminal on the wall, get a ball to roll into a hole by lighting a torch to open the path and rotate a few times to make the ball roll through the tube to open the door to the terminal.

Fireblight Ganon was also just as bad as Windblight Ganon, it was practically the same boss except I couldn't use Bomb Arrows and I had to deflect a fireball back at him once.

Daruk and Yunobo are pretty cool though, not a lot of depth or backstory to them but I always find the Goron characters charming in Zelda. And I did really like the little moment where Yunobo actually sees Daruk's spirit and they have a little moment together, plus the fact Yunobo can actually use Daruk's Protection makes them feel more connected than any of the other Champion/Descendant pairings besides Mipha and Sidon (who are a special case since Sidon is Mipha's literal brother and both were alive at the same time at one point, so Sidon isn't even Mipha's descendant).

I would probably rank this one third in terms of the Divine Beast arcs. Story is a bit better than the Gerudo arc but the gameplay is only a little better than the Rito arc (better lead-up, but the dungeon and boss are just as meh really).

I won't fight Ganon until I find the rest of the memories at least, at which point I will likely rewatch them all in order.

Chrono.

Yeah I dug around and found it.

Apparently there's a ton more but I don't feel like tainting my browser history or my sanity.

D

Deleted member

Where's the "I only care for their content not who they are so I'll continue to support a ****ty person" Starter Pack when I need it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom