• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I learned an important lesson of never using missingno while dome fossil is in the 6th slot or whatever slot it was

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Robobot with Stone is probably the worst power it can have as well

D

Deleted member

Uhhhhhh
Ever since the Wii game Stone's been nerfed
Some attacks break through Stone and **** you over
**** you gwen stone is invincible and you know it stop trying to deny one of the few gifts god has given us

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fire was always my favorite Kirby power. The newer games buffed it up a good bit too. Being able to basically use a Flame Charge, a diving fireball and covering your in flames does tons of damage.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I'm in love...

WE'RE MAKING TOAST EVERYONE!!!

For real, I actually didn't like a lot of the tracks from the original Crash games because they felt kind of samey sometimes...

But the N-Sane Trilogy fixed everything. Hot damn!

Also, Opossum Opossum can you answer some questions in the PM?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Looks like more substantial promotion for KH3 will be kicking in after the trailer today.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Let us use this day to remember the gifts God has given us:
-Stone Copy Ability
-Lesbian witches
-EOV localisation
-My Hero Academia Season 2 with 25 episodes
-Zettai Ryouiki
You can't abuse Stone anymore, Magolor's black hole still obliterates you, I don't remember Sectonia's Stone Killer, and Robobot's final boss...**** man, Robobot's final boss...
>Playing RtDL
Ah I see it now
Last Kirby game I played was Triple Deluxe and before that it was DL2 and Amazing Mirror so I have no idea how things are currently balanced
Fighter can just Judo Throw your pitiful Stone ability off a cliff.

Can Stone throw a Fighter off a cliff?
Your fighter is too weak to even move a Stone out of the way lol
No problem for Fighter Kirby!

But that planet wasn't Stone Kirby, Stone Kirby wouldn't even flinch from that weak ass punch

Windstar

Banned via Warnings
-Stone Copy Ability
-Lesbian witches
-EOV localisation
-Zettai Ryouiki

>Playing RtDL
Ah I see it now
Last Kirby game I played was Triple Deluxe and before that it was DL2 and Amazing Mirror so I have no idea how things are currently balanced

Your fighter is too weak to even move a Stone out of the way lol

But that planet wasn't Stone Kirby, Stone Kirby wouldn't even flinch from that weak *** punch

That's 201,000,000 tons of force.

I think that'll break a rock.

D

Deleted member

**** I almost forgot
Screenshot_2017-07-08-12-43-45.png

Happy birthday young Midoriya!
That's 201,000,000 tons of force.

I think that'll break a rock.
It's not a rock, it's a Stone you dummy, totally different things
Also, it's powered with Kirby's never-ending hunger for power and destruction so of course it'll survive
**** I just realised Kirby represents all the 7 Deadly Sins

Windstar

Banned via Warnings
**** I almost forgot
View attachment 131570
Happy birthday young Midoriya!

It's not a rock, it's a Stone you dummy, totally different things
Also, it's powered with Kirby's never-ending hunger for power and destruction so of course it'll survive
**** I just realised Kirby represents all the 7 Deadly Sins

With these two pieces of evidence, I believe I have shattered your case! Just like Kirby's fist to Stone!

*puts down two papers on desk*

https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath/comments/34pvcu/request_how_much_force_would_be_required_to/
https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthe...est_based_off_kirby_superstars_megaton_punch/

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
-Stone Copy Ability
-Lesbian witches
-EOV localisation
-Zettai Ryouiki
Lesbian Witches? What the heck are you talking about?

D

Deleted member

*browsing Tumblr*
*MHA spoilers*
"AH! SCROLL PAST IT!"
*more spoilers*
"AH!"
*EVEN MORE SPOILERS!*
"aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
With these two pieces of evidence, I believe I have shattered your case! Just like Kirby's fist to Stone!

*puts down two papers on desk*

https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath/comments/34pvcu/request_how_much_force_would_be_required_to/
https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthe...est_based_off_kirby_superstars_megaton_punch/

Those results do not take into account Stone!KIRBY, only a normal stone

And as we all know, Stone!Kirby can resist much more force than a normal stone

That's why I present to you this piece of evidence!

Stone Kirby is completely invincible against Marx's Black Hole!

For someone to completely No-Sell one, let alone survive it, requires them to have a great deal of resistance, much more than the resistance of a ****ty planet who cannot even resist a 1.97×10^10 N punch

As such, we can conclude that Stone Kirby would easily survive such a punch and likely break Fighter Kirby's arm back in the process!
Lesbian Witches? What the heck are you talking about?
Little Witch Academia, of course, what else would it be?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Did a summon on the Alm's Army banner in FE Heroes since I wanted to try pulling from both banners at least once.

Aaaaand I got Mathilda!

I want Delthea more but this is a good start.

Also I got a 4-Star Hinata instead of a 3-Star, for once. Will be good Fury 3 fodder.

Screenshot_20170715-131309.png

Starlight_Lily

Well, considering from what I've seen and heard about the series, the Yuri subtext wasn't as strong as it was in the OVA. So can't blame me for not thinking it was Little Witch Academia.

D

Deleted member

**** you MHA don't leave me with a cliffhanger after this
Screenshot_2017-07-15-14-22-15.png

This part legit gave me chills

**** tho, all these Nomus and it took a 300-hit combo from All Might to defeat one of them
Gran Torino managed to take that one out easily though
Well, considering from what I've seen and heard about the series, the lesbians wasn't as strong as it was in the OVA. So can't blame me for not thinking it was Little Witch Academia.
>Not as strong as in the OVAs
There aren't lesbians in the OVAs bevause Diana is a full on ***** and Croix doesn't exist, meanwhile in the actual series
9382d494-7dd3-43df-b3dc-1271e18193f0.gif

Also, fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*browsing Tumblr*
*MHA spoilers*
"AH! SCROLL PAST IT!"
*more spoilers*
"AH!"
*EVEN MORE SPOILERS!*
"aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Those results do not take into account Stone!KIRBY, only a normal stone

And as we all know, Stone!Kirby can resist much more force than a normal stone

That's why I present to you this piece of evidence!

Stone Kirby is completely invincible against Marx's Black Hole!

For someone to completely No-Sell one, let alone survive it, requires them to have a great deal of resistance, much more than the resistance of a ****ty planet who cannot even resist a 1.97×10^10 N punch

As such, we can conclude that Stone Kirby would easily survive such a punch and likely break Fighter Kirby's arm back in the process!

Shish you dummie Stone Kirby can't survive black holes anymore. He's gotten weaker! Plus there's Robobot's final boss which has **** you lasers that Kirby BARELY survives if he has full health. It ignores Stone too

D

Deleted member

Shish you dummie Stone Kirby can't survive black holes anymore. He's gotten weaker! Plus there's Robobot's final boss which has **** you lasers that Kirby BARELY survives if he has full health. It ignores Stone too
only sakurai games are canon **** u too gewn

D

Deleted member

Gewn? You ****ing goon

Also, for people watching MHA dubbed, today's the last day they're doing simulcast, after that it's a 2 week delay. Most unfortunate. The more Sabat Might the better
Lol now u have 2 watch the subs get rekt u westaboo

Starlight_Lily

>Not as strong as in the OVAs
There aren't lesbians in the OVAs bevause Diana is a full on ***** and Croix doesn't exist, meanwhile in the actual series

Also, fixed
Well, excuuuuuse me Princess. Sorry I haven't watched the series yet.

You fool. I already know exactly what happens in the Stain fight and I can spoil it for you whenever I wish! I own all officially released English versions of the manga, so don't you try to stop me!
Yeah, that Stain fight, wasn't it weird when Mario came in and saved everyone? jk

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Well, excuuuuuse me Princess. Sorry I haven't watched the series yet.

Yeah, that Stain fight, wasn't it weird when Mario came in and saved everyone? jk
What do you mean jk? That's exactly what happened!

Also kissanime accidentally put the subbed episode in the dub part even though the next dubbed episode is coming out in 2 weeks smh

D

Deleted member

Mfw RE:Creators doesn't go up until another 2 hours
Also kissanime accidentally put the subbed episode in the dub part even though the next dubbed episode is coming out in 2 weeks smh
Does it hurt Gwen? I hope it does, you should have joined the subs sooner, now all that awaits you is despair!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Mfw RE:Creators doesn't go up until another 2 hours

Does it hurt Gwen? I hope it does, you should have joined the subs sooner, now all that awaits you is despair!

How could it hurt considering how by the time the anime reaches volume 8, that I'd have already gotten the next manga, which has consistently proven itself to be better?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ive never been so cranky. This huge storm went by last night and the rain was so hard on my window and the lightning was so seizure inducing that I couldnt sleep

To make things worse, it kicked my power out for a few seconds and my Switch Turned on so I had to get up and turn that off, then my rabbit started thumping from all the lightning she was seeing so I had to cover her cage.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did anyone play crazy Silver Surfer game on NES? It at least had some good music. And this guy did a cover of the stage theme.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I have a question for those Marvel experts out there: When did Iron Man (and/or War Machine) use a proton cannon outside of Capcom games?

I haven't seen it in the comics/cartoons/movies I've read/watched and Google has failed me.
It's one of those moves they made up for the game.
Iirc, it's actually pulled from a single issue of Len Kaminski's run on Iron Man (#294 iirc), where he fights the Technovore. If I can find the page, I'll edit it in.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Favorite Kirby ability?

Nothing beats this for me:

Seriously though, Archer Kirby is OP:

-Incredibly powerful arrow shot that only takes about a second to fully charge
-Has a shield that grants full-immunity from attacks similar to stone
-Dash attack that grants invincibility frames

Archer Kirby allowed me to easily breeze through the True Arena in both Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot respectively. My basic strategy was to go to one side of the stage (or at the very least a safe part of it) and keep firing full-powered charge shots at the boss, and then if the enemy tried to attack, I simply protected myself using Archer Kirby's shield ability. If the enemy got close at times, I went for a dash attack.

"But the final boss in PR has a laser attack that bypasses Stone/Archer/Leaf's shield."

Yeah, that attack isn't hard to dodge at all.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I couldn't find anything on this. Do you have a source?
I'll have to hunt it down for you when I get the chance. From what I've read it came from someone inside Sony.

Apparently, Sony Pictures isn't making enough money off the deal with Marvel, Smurfs; Inferno; Passengers; Ghostbusters; Pixels; all that bombed, The Interview was bad publicity and was an utter catastrophe, Baby Driver apparently didn't meet expectations for them overseas, Sausage Party didn't meet expectations, and that's all before Sony Pictures made a bid for the Emoji Movie's rights that was well over what Sony thought was reasonable. That last one is one of the main reasons they may be shutting down Sony Pictures.

The higher ups at Sony don't really approve of what Sony Pictures has been doing for the past, oh, five years which is really really bad.

I'll find the source but that's what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom