• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

And Toy promoted into... nothing? His sprite is the same and the only change is the Binding Blade animations which, based on the promotion animation, would happen even if he wasn't promoted. I feel ripped off
Anyways, time for team stats

I get that he's way behind everyone in terms of level due to his late promotion but just look at these stats. It's so average it hurts.
BB is gonna help him tank the **** out of everything but I'm only equipping it if I absolutely need to

Lugh is the dodgiest of Mages, he doesn't have the sheer nuclear power Lilina has but he can reilably double stuff and is much better at "sitting in the middle of 15 enemy units during enemy phase". He also doesn't suffer from low Con that most Mages do because FE6 is knd enough to make Tomes weigh less than a piece of paper(don't ask how that works). Capped Spd, let's go! Conflicted on whether to give him or Lilina the Forblaze tbh.

I feel like I'm preferring Troubadours to foot healers lately, hmm... She's surprisingly dodgy, giving me a lot of "oh **** they're gonna kill he-- nevermind" moments. Also, did you know she had 4 Mag at Lv20? Promotions sure do mix up the RNG. She'll get the Saint's Staff if Yoder doesn't get a slot in the next chapters.

****ing hell Rutger, what a disappointment, you should already have capped Skl and Spd at this point! On a serious note, he's a Swordmaster... in a game where they get a 30+ Crit bonus, really, he could even have been screwed by RNG but the game already made him a monster. He ain't getting any S-Rank weapons but he doesn't need when I have two Wo Daos, 100% crits shouldn't be allowed

Statiscally, she's worse than Lugh in everything besides Mag and Lck, even if by one point. Still, she's Hector's daughter so you'd expect gamebreaking runs in the family and that Mag is the reason for it. I don't think there's a single enemy unit that she was able to double that survived a round with her(not counting bosses, of course) after she promoted, she's literally a small cute nuclear weapon.

Nothing much to say here, Lalum's a Dancer and Dancers are Dancers. Probably the worst one I ever used but that doesn't mean she's even slightly bad tbh.

Evil Twin Brother Raigh has the most balanced stats for a magic unit. He's basically the middleground of my two Sages, except he has Nosferatu access, not that he ever needs it anyways. Gave him the Body Ring expecting Dark Tomes to slow him down more than supporting with a Knight slows down a Pegasus Rider. He's getting that Apocalypse though

I expected Lance to be better, by the point I reached the first Arena, Lance got benched. Really like Allen despite not having amazing stats and the red Paladin sprite is just icing on the cake. Literally my only trained Lance user so he gets that S-Rank Weapon.

#DiecksOutForDieck. It's Dieck, and if you don't know how great he is, look up his bases and then realise he joins on Chapter 2. ****, he even has the Con to wield every Axe in the game except Steel and Devil Axes. And he's getting that Durandal, oh boy, he's gonna get it and do something Eliwood never did with it... double some dragons

Man, Thiefs really suck in this game. But there's treasure to be looted so you know what that means. Astore is without a doubt, the best of the three, or two, I killed Cath because I didn't want her stealing from me during Chapter 8, whoops?

Real talk: Garret sucks, his Spd makes him unusable and he doesn't have the Def or Res to take hits. But he's a Berserker, he gets a 30+ Crit bonus for free and I needed someone to use the Armads. Unfortunately, I started using him somewhat late and didn't have time to raise his Axe rank so unless he can go from B to S in, what, 3 chapters, Armads is staying with Merlinus. Maybe t's for the best considering what it does to those who wield it, rip Hector

Fae is Myrrh 0.5 and if it wasn't for the fact I can get a Firestone, she would have been benched already.
She's not THAT stong but she can pull her own weight

I don't know what happened, I only fielded her on C21, why is she still usable??? Another one who could use a Legendary weapon if I had put my effort into her. Also, is she Hawkeye's daughter or am I misremembering things?

Ditto from the above. No seriously, everything I said to Igrene applies to Percy here.

Niime is a great Staff bot with her A-Rank in it right off the bat. Her stats are terrible for her level but great for when she joins you, can't really complain here

He's here to loot the right side of the map, he has been benched since Astore did everythng better than him

BONUS: Characters who played an important role in this run but can't be here for whatever reasons

That 3 exp is the proof he survived three enemy attacks, this guy is a hero, ladies and gentlemen

Early promoted her 'cause I knew I wasn't gonna bother but I needed a flying unit for C17B and the Secret Shop in C21

Ended up benching her when there were havng fewer deployment slots, still, she was a great unit back in the isles and the part before Aquleia

YOOOODER. Seriously, I think he's the best prepromote in this game, yeah sure, he's capped but he has the stats and weapon ranks to fill a slot in your army up until endgame if you need someone. And he's also the only unit who starts with an S-Rank, so he can fire that Saint's Staff right from the start. He would be paticipating in the "Zephiel Ass-Kicking" chapter but I'm limited to only 16 units and I need Chad to speed things up.
Now, if ya'll excuse me, I'm gong to avenge the entire FE7 cast

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
So Betsy DeVos is the new US Secretary of Education.

I never want to hear I don't have enough experience for an entry level gig ever again. This is a ****ing embarrassment.

Honestly, this disgusts me as well. It also makes me despise Pence a-lot more then I did before. Does he care about children's education at all? Because based off him having to do this stupid tie-breaker to confirm this horrible candidate, he clearly does not care about the American people and only cares about furthering the Republican agenda. Party over country seems to be the priority, and its horrifying that we are stuck under this awful and unqualified administration (outside of Mattis). Sigh...

*screams internally*

I want to hug you poor Americans now
I could really use one right about now. :(

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
****, if only Twitter let you change your votes.

I want to vote for The King and not Cia. Who needs that dark skinned dominatrix when you can have a better character like Lana?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Honestly, this disgusts me as well. It also makes me despise Pence a-lot more then I did before. Does he care about children's education at all? Because based off him having to do this stupid tie-breaker to confirm this horrible candidate, he clearly does not care about the American people and only cares about furthering the Republican agenda. Party over country seems to be the priority, and its horrifying that we are stuck under this awful and unqualified administration (outside of Mattis). Sigh...

I could really use one right about now. :(
pshh We all know adults dont care about their kids anymore, thats. common sense

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
****, if only Twitter let you change your votes.

I want to vote for The King and not Cia. Who needs that dark skinned dominatrix when you can have a better character like Lana?

Cia: "The **** did you just call me? You are only the worms in the dirt that should be stepped on compared to the true beauty that is me."

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Well, glad to hear that massive outbreak of bears attacking schools will finally be solved by Dolores Umbridge....

Uh....

Betty DeVos.
So Betsy DeVos is the new US Secretary of Education.

I never want to hear I don't have enough experience for an entry level gig ever again. This is a ****ing embarrassment.
Make America Dumb Again.

B-b-but Hilary's emails.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I give Drumpf another 5 months maximum before having to step down. It's not even been a MONTH and this **** is happening. Illegally banning countries because racism and 'muh turrist'. Not banning the countries with actual terrorists because he has business there. Getting a 'I regret voting for him' rating after 8 days, which is the astonishing as the previous lowest number of days was still 3 years. Acting like a dictator by threatening to cancel a school's funding due to their free speech. Quoting a speech from a Batman movie word for word, tone for tone. Thinking Mexico paying for the wall means "Make Americans pay for it due to a 20% tax increase", hurting business relationships by making foreign companies pay more simply for making the mistake of not being American companies. Et-****ing-c.
THIS YOUR IDEA OF GREAT?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I give Drumpf another 5 months maximum before having to step down. It's not even been a MONTH and this **** is happening. Illegally banning countries because racism and 'muh turrist'. Not banning the countries with actual terrorists because he has business there. Getting a 'I regret voting for him' rating after 8 days, which is the astonishing as the previous lowest number of days was still 3 years. Acting like a dictator by threatening to cancel a school's funding due to their free speech. Quoting a speech from a Batman movie word for word, tone for tone. Thinking Mexico paying for the wall means "Make Americans pay for it due to a 20% tax increase", hurting business relationships by making foreign companies pay more simply for making the mistake of not being American companies. Et-****ing-c.
THIS YOUR IDEA OF GREAT?
This right here summarizes why this horrible man needs to be impeached. Heck, how about getting rid of the entire administration except for Mattis? Unlike the other insane members of the administration, Mattis actually cares about our country and was the perfect candidate for the spot he is in now.

Otherwise, we need a restart, in addition to the concept of the popular vote being who decides the winner, not that outdated and jumbled mess of deciding who is President.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The guy she likes gets hooked up with his crush right in front of her.
Though Tom wasn't an ideal boyfriend
To be fair, he didn't know, and she could have stopped it. IT was still a good episode imo and a nice way to end the season.

Also Tom got better, he's pretty fun character.
In other, other BoTW news, you can turn off the mini-map.

Guess who's going in with just a knowledge of real world navigation and some clothing he found in an old chest?
Who needs clothes to adventure?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Never compare our god to that embarrassment of a human.

Popo takes no prisoners at all, maggot.
The only thing Popo has going for him is the overrated pecking order memes.

Not like he plans on assimilating with me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Who is this?
Let me tell you about Betsy "School teachers should have guns in case of bear attacks" DeVos...

She's never gone to a public school. None of her kids went to public schools. She failed to answer any sort of question regarding basic aptitude toward the job correctly. She doesn't know how federal loans and grants work. She has no background in education. She also bribed ("donated to") tons of money to right wing senators.

And she is the new Secretary of Education for the United States.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Let me tell you about Betsy "School teachers should have guns in case of bear attacks" DeVos...

She's never gone to a public school. None of her kids went to public schools. She failed to answer any sort of question regarding basic aptitude toward the job correctly. She doesn't know how federal loans and grants work. She has no background in education. She also bribed ("donated to") tons of money to right wing senators.

What is her idea of education and schooling though?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Steve Ban- I mean, Trump is just playing 4D, maybe even 5D chess, while we're playing checkers. It's all part of his elaborate plan to "Make America Great Again"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Well... thats uhh... something.

D

Deleted member

Knock knock Zephiel
0378 - Fire Emblem - Sealed Sword (J)(Eurasia)_22.png

I'm here for Hector and the rest of the FE7
Also for my sanity who died after C26 saving your sorry ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom