• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

You might have to rewind. I just found this part appropriate
Joker's got a FUN little grin, doesn't he?

Anyway, Condiment King is in the part pretty much right before it's set at in case anyone is curious.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate got your answer, and it's yes. Higher star levels seem to have access to more skills to some or another degree.

Case in point, acquire the two Lissas from today's special map. The 1* has access to Assault and Heal, the 2* has access to those, Reconcile, and Imbue.

I expect the trend continues the higher up in star rank you go.

:denzel:
That's interesting. Maybe I should try and power up Sharena

I actually notice one of the reasons she's not up to par is because she's 2 star.

Just need some more "blue gems" or whatever.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hi here, how ya going?
Me, I am curious of what I will do today. Nothing? Advancing MGS1 and/or RE0? Asking @Cyndane this Buzzwole trade again? Advancing my story?
So many choice, so little time...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
That's interesting. Maybe I should try and power up Sharena

I actually notice one of the reasons she's not up to par is because she's 2 star.

Just need some more "blue gems" or whatever.
Yeah the 2*s are mostly garbage, but that's not a surprise for a gacha vet.

What's more surprising is how some of the 3*s can actually put in legit work. My crew's 3* Azama is punching way, way above his weight class, partly because Pain/Reconcile is broken as hell, partly because healers are easy to level, and partly because his Def is through the roof.

My 5* Leo struggles to survive one turn after loosing his kung-fu move Man Gets ****ed By Tree; 3* Azama is shrugging off hits that make my knights wince.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't want Overwatch to have any exclusive stuff if it ever gets a switch port.
Maybe they will have exclusive Nintendo skins that you can port the skin to other version. Or just make those stuff available limit time for other versions.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
What's more surprising is how some of the 3*s can actually put in legit work. My crew's 3* Azama is punching way, way above his weight class, partly because Pain/Reconcile is broken as hell, partly because healers are easy to level, and partly because his Def is through the roof.

My 5* Leo struggles to survive one turn after loosing his kung-fu move Man Gets ****ed By Tree; 3* Azama is shrugging off hits that make my knights wince.
Azama best healer.

tumblr_oktmj1nCT71sqadofo1_1280.png

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
He ****ing is.

And not just because of the snark baiting or being voiced by Mercer. All on his own, he's a damn beast.

Honestly, I expect to see him - and perhaps healers in general, hard to say - near the top of a tier list when one finally comes out.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How bad would having two flying units be. My strongest lancer is a pegasus rider and my strongest axe is a dragon rider

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
How bad would having two flying units be. My strongest lancer is a pegasus rider and my strongest axe is a dragon rider
Early meta seems to favor Takumi. That's gonna go badly for anything airborne.

I'd run one or the other per team.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We got a new poster for Attack on Titan season 2, and it looks pretty lit!

16463330_977798015688231_2388717983898624671_o.jpg

Yo, that pose Eren is making is from the scene he first activates in the Coordinate. Even the individuals in WIT Studio now how epic that scene, or really that entire episode (Chapter 50 of the manga), will be!

Not to mention Reiner, Bertolt, Historia, and Krista taking up most of the poster shows how important they will be this upcoming season.

It's also confirmed the new AoT season will be streaming on Funimation starting on April 1. No details have been made if other anime streaming services will follow suit (I'm hoping Crunchyroll joins along).

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
How dare you guys speak Metroid while I sleep!!!

@Kurri ★ Prime Trilogy with the Wii controls is essentially the closest thing you'll get to PC gaming on a console...The Wii Remote's pointer controls are similar to using a mouse (not quite the same obviously but still pretty close)...and it's the ideal way to play if you don't like how the Gamecube controls are set-up...The Prime Trilogy on the Wii U's VC is probably the best value you'd get for any game period. Let alone three games at once...

Coricus Coricus The original Metroid is horribly outdated, for it's time it was good but now 30 years later it really shows just how poor the game design was...Even II is still somewhat playable just confusing to navigate for most people...Zero Mission is probably your best bet for starting out a 2D game....Super Metroid has a bit of a learning curve because the controls aren't perfect, and Fusion has a lot of plot-railroading for a Metroid game and is also rather difficult in the beginning due to how much damage you take initially...(I do still recommend both however, especially Super)
Federation Force isn't a very good example of what a Metroid game is...especially Blast Ball because it's just Soccer...there is a reason for the hate that it gets even if it is blown way out of proportion...

In other words play Prime 1 on the Trilogy and Zero Mission, if you want to get started on a Metroid game...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Random question. If you could marry anyone in the fe games irl, who would you marry?
Azama best everything. I love my Azama so much. Because of Heroes, I actually started liking him

There is no way Azama was always this attractive

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Random question. If you could marry anyone in the fe games irl, who would you marry?

Azama best everything. I love my Azama do much. Because of Heroes, I actually started liking him

There is no way Azama was always this attractive
That is probably the hardest question anyone has asked me.

Can I marry like 5 different women? That'd make it easier.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
My Battle Ballot choice Tharja. Yeah, a lot of it is shallow, especially with the new Heroes artwork, but I actually liked her supports with Robin. She was also one of my best units in-game for me. But in the real, I'm really different from most people, so it'd actually be comforting rather than unsettling to have someone who is off in their own way too. Although, I do like to have my space and prefer to stay in my head rather than converse, so there'd definitely be issues, but if I'm married with someone that's inevitable.

Azama best everything. I love my Azama do much. Because of Heroes, I actually started liking him
I still have mine at 3-stars because I don't know what to do with my feathers first just yet, but I'm glad he actually thus far has some utility in Heroes. In Fates I remember him not being a very good healer lol. Can't judge just yet how great he is in this one though, but he's definitely better.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My options would come down to Cherche, Azura, Olivia, Hinoka. Cherche and Olivia were among my favorites from Awakening, while Azura has a cool design. Hinoka would be a cool wife too for being a caring yet strong woman.

I'd also call Oboro my waifu because she's my favorite female in my experience playing Fire Emblem thus far, but I ship her with Takumi or Hinata, so... yeah.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My options would come down to Cherche, Azura, Olivia, Hinoka. Cherche and Olivia were among my favorites from Awakening, while Azura has a cool design. Hinoka would be a cool wife too for being a caring yet strong woman.

I'd also call Oboro my waifu because she's my favorite female in my experience playing Fire Emblem thus far, but I ship her with Takumi or Hinata, so... yeah.
Tbh, Id marry Camilla but not for the reason everyone else would want to, but because she is really sweet and having a wife like that irl would be great

Chrono.

Next character for SFV all but confirmed to be Helen/Kolin. [insert fryshocked.gif]

Apparently will be an ice based user with rekkas.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
We now interrupt this Fire Emblem bonding with a shameless plug. I need you fellow Twitter users to help break this tie in my poll.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Just vote for Darunia or Ganon, simple as that

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
We now interrupt this Fire Emblem bonding with a shameless plug. I need you fellow Twitter users to help break this tie in my poll.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Just vote for Darunia or Ganon, simple as that
Voted Ravio.

Seems to have complicated matters.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Voted Ravio.

Seems to have complicated matters.
Eh, no arguement there. He's kind of an underdog in this situation.

The next poll I plan to use will feature Marin, King Daphnes, Cia, and Vaati. And that's when this one close in an hour or so.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm not big on 'waifus' but my favourite females are Tharja and Cordelia...and Cordelia seems more ideal as a spouse...

That and she won't lay a curse on me if I piss her off in any way...

But in all seriousness a big part of Cordelia's character is being the best that she can be as well as bringing out the best in others...which is pretty much what I'd look for in a woman...

----

Also apparently there are people already waiting in line for the Switch....I mean I know the early bird gets the worm but holy crap...

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
LOL, there is a MGTOW conspiracy that the leader of the MRA's, some guy I never heard of, is actually an agent for the government and his mission is to give the MRA's false hope while secretly undermining their cause. And that him, the government and feminism is an attempt at population control, and MGTOW is the inevitable result of that plan, men refusing to breed with women.
how do people listen to this drivel ? ?

D

Deleted member

Next character for SFV all but confirmed to be Helen/Kolin. [insert fryshocked.gif]

Apparently will be an ice based user with rekkas.
I mean, everyone has already been guessing that she's in from the silhouettes alone.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Come on guys, this isn't funny.

Now Ravio is tied with Ganon and Darunia, there can't be more than one winner around here. :rolleyes:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Whereas yesterday was Nujabes' birthday, today's J Dilla's. Another artist taken too soon from us. Take listen to some of these tracks, will ya?

D

Deleted member

Yo, this is no Hector but if I'm gonna use any dragon, then she's my number one choice
Screenshot_2017-02-07-14-00-43.png

Only problem is that I'm not using her on my team due to already having two green units but I have Ogma in the bench so I might as well make another team
Just need another Lance user now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom