• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Erureido Erureido
Ivander Ivander
So, apparently, a fansub group called UTW picked up Apocrypha so KissAnime already has the subbed episode up if you guys didn't knkw
I also found this
zMlygi5.jpg
Not until they kiss. And Gokai-Oh is a better ship as it's got cannons, Diakko does not

It just works

That reminds me of this
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There are zero kissing scenes in LWA because they don't need it to show characters are in love
Like ****ing "I promise to find a cure for Wagandea's curse"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Erureido Erureido
Ivander Ivander
So, apparently, a fansub group called UTW picked up Apocrypha so KissAnime already has the subbed episode up if you guys didn't knkw
I also found this

There are zero kissing scenes in LWA because they don't need it to show characters are in love
Like ****ing "I promise to find a cure for Wagandea's curse"

Those characters were adults, meaning they probably ****ed eachother in dorms

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So uh...

IMG_20170703_134457.jpg

Nintendo Switch is impossible to find where I live.

But these aren't.

So that's neat.

I'll look into getting one online later, maybe I'll even find a little discount on one somewhere.

But hey, guess what else is selling out here...

IMG_20170703_124848.jpg

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Another Tempest Trial? Damn, now I really regret wasting orbs on the healer banners. I don't have a single one of the bonus units. >_>

Also, when are we going to get a refresh on which characters get summoning cutscenes? I pulled Robin and he had a cutscenes, in spite of not having been especially relevant in a long while.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Tobin being a sword unit and not Bowbin is slightly disappointing but not completely unexpected.

That being said I'm happy I'll finally get Tobin. :D He was one of the two units I wanted to be added to Heroes the most, so to see he's not only being added, but he's being added as a free unit, is pretty great.

Sumia, Gray, and Silque when, IS?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Tobin will be an unlockable unit in the upcoming Tempest Trials. Sweet! He's my favorite of the villagers on Alm's route, so I do hope to get my hands on him.

Now Intelligent Systems, please release the Masked Knight from Echoes soon. Maybe in the next Grand Hero Battle?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Doubt they're concerned about that, honestly. They've got all the masters and probably have backup systems in place for them.

I like to think they did it to entice people to lick them.

Might just be me.
But question, are those masters on Discs? Because if so, theory still holds water.

Thinking of doing that gamestop trade in deal right now. I have a few games I will never play again and it would help for savoing up for switch, that 3ds backlog, and most importantly college. The question is will I be able to get rid of games I will ever play anyway?

Crash runner just swore right at the end.

You ruined it dude.

Well at least it isn't the worst Crash run we've had
:troll:

Crash runs are good, followed by Spyro. Nice

although 3 is my least favorite of the 3 Spyro runs, but I guess it makes sense with how much runs depend on super hard skips in 2 and 1

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ive been out of the loops, what are the Tempest Trials?
It's a new mode in FE:Heroes where you go through a series of battles one after another, and if you complete all the given battles, you will be rewarded with points. As you accumulate points, you will unlock prizes. These prizes include orbs, feathers, and various colored gems. You will also unlock new units exclusive to the Tempest Trials after reaching a certain number of points, with a 4-star and a 5-star version of the character being among the choices. In the last Tempest Trials, Masked Marth was the unlockable unit. In this Tempest Trials, Tobin will be the unlockable character.

Another catch with these battles in Tempest Trials is that when a unit dies during it, they can't be brought back. If your whole team dies during a battle, you have the choice of bringing in 4 units to take over instead. There are also various difficulties that determine how many battles you fight through, and the higher the difficulty, the more points you receive at the end.

Thinking of doing that gamestop trade in deal right now. I have a few games I will never play again and it would help for savoing up for switch, that 3ds backlog, and most importantly college. The question is will I be able to get rid of games I will ever play anyway?
FEF Birthtight alone would be 27.50

and that is before bonuses. . .man I might be able to get some big money here

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Tobin will be an unlockable unit in the upcoming Tempest Trials. Sweet! He's my favorite of the villagers on Alm's route, so I do hope to get my hands on him.

Now Intelligent Systems, please release the Masked Knight from Echoes soon. Maybe in the next Grand Hero Battle?
People have been pointing out that the Echoes Tempest Trials should overlap with a Grand Hero Battle. I'm personally banking on Berkut.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
People have been pointing out that the Echoes Tempest Trials should overlap with a Grand Hero Battle. I'm personally banking on Berkut.
Yeah, Berkut is a likely choice for that, and so would Fernand.

I dislike Fernand while I'm indifferent to Berkut, so I'm not hoping either of them will be in GHB, but if they do, so be it. They have their reasons.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, Berkut is a likely choice for that, and so would Fernand.

I dislike Fernand while I'm indifferent to Berkut, so I'm not hoping either of them will be in GHB, but if they do, so be it. They have their reasons.
Watch it be Slayde for some reason.

Chrono.

Two things:
- Some Dutch PR company confirmed that Dragon Quest XI is to be released in the west in some shape, form or fashion.
- The second is that speculation is running wild on a possible Bayonetta 1+2 Switch port. Reason for this is because Platinum opened up a new Twitter account and Yusuke Hashimoto (Director of Bayonetta 1 and producer of 2) celebrated by posting some new Bayo art.

The art in question, while looking innocent enough, does bring in mind the Switch red/blue Joycon set. The other thing to keep in mind is these colors were also used for those respective games, so it could very well mean nothing.

The OTHER thing is how that Platinum Games account has been going out of it's way to like all posts that point out the Joycon connection and only those posts.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Never thought of Echoes characters being added to the GHB. Fernand and Berkut would be really great choices (I'll take any excuse to hear more of Ian Sinclair's Berkut).

I hope they do a Celica themed Tempest Trials at some point, since that means we could get someone like Saber or Masked Knight. The banner for it would probably have Celica, Genny, Lukas, and Clair to contrast the current one.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I see no difference

Did you mean to quote me here? Why would anyone care about me enough to tell me to go to the doctor pff
Nah. That was an accident.
Two things:
- Some Dutch PR company confirmed that Dragon Quest XI is to be released in the west in some shape, form or fashion.
- The second is that speculation is running wild on a possible Bayonetta 1+2 Switch port. Reason for this is because Platinum opened up a new Twitter account and Yusuke Hashimoto (Director of Bayonetta 1 and producer of 2) celebrated by posting some new Bayo art.

The art in question, while looking innocent enough, does bring in mind the Switch red/blue Joycon set. The other thing to keep in mind is these colors were also used for those respective games, so it could very well mean nothing.

The OTHER thing is how that Platinum Games account has been going out of it's way to like all posts that point out the Joycon connection and only those posts.
4th time buying the OG Bayonetta!
So the spyro runner said god damn after he died. At this point, that rule is dead
Damn isn't even a swear

Ivander

Smash Legend
Besides the Tempest Trials and new update, apparently there is either some new info or a new trailer for FEWarriors coming out.

D

Deleted member

WHY IS THE SITE DIFFERENT
WHAT IS GOING ON
I DON'T LIKE CHANGE
Besides the Tempest Trials and new update, apparently there is either some new info or a new trailer for FEWarriors coming out.
10 bucks on them being a Sword user
Actually, 20 and it's either Robin or Lucina because **** you there's too many sword users in non-DS games

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I... err... this is SmashBoards, right?

Not a place where Material Design went wild?

D

Deleted member

You know, this would actually be pretty cool.
How do you put a fleshbud on a sword tho
2017-07-03 13.24.37.png

Would make for a fun game at least.
Jojo Gacha when

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC