• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That's ironic considering your avatar character loves fighting.

Now one of the animators for the anime made a pretty plot heavy animation:

Do note this test animation contains big sun and moon spoilers if you haven't beaten the main story.

Also note that:

According to the tweet this was a test animation while they figure out how to handle lusamine in the show and may or may not happen. Probably won't go down like this if it does happen, but I hope something similar occurs.
That animation of Beast Lusamine looks pretty good. I do hope they adapt it, and if they don't, I hope they still show that crazy side to her at the very least. I still theorize she is the reason why Lillie developed her fear of Pokemon at the beginning of the series.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"Oranges something-something, lost forever." - Yuzu, 2017.

Words to live by folks.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Working on a couple of tracks for Pixel Mixers' new Metroid cover album! It's gonna be super cooool

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*sigh*
I've seen people suggest Nintendo make a Prime Trilogy HD because "Not everyone could get a Gamecube, Wii or Wii U, what about us lazy people?".
"Good idea! As long as they remove the motion controls despite the games still having lock on, superb motion controls that work near perfectly and the fact Prime 3 was designed with motion controls!"
"They also need to add a third person style as I cannot get into the first person view despite how the games would quite literally not work without heavy redesigns"

The moral of the story is to stop visiting neogaf

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Go on KnowYourMemes to see if some new fanart are here"
"See Robbie Rotten"
Oh, does a new memes happened with the guy or-
"Stefan cancer is terminal"
No, No! NO!! We cured him! For once in the internet, a meme saved someone! NO YOU STUPID ****ING CANCER, WHY YOU DO THIS TO US??!!

****!!...

Now his days are numbered....

God ****ing damnit....

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
50,000 points in roughly half the time everyone else got. Phew.

Can the next Tempest not be so...grindy? Please?

So apparently the Fire Emblem Cipher character Lando's name has been changed to Randal. All the others are the same.

Also, I like their English voices so far. Haven't heard Yuzu or Shade's yet, but Emma and Randal's are good.
...Er...okay, changing Lando to Randal was unexpected yet works, but then why not change Shade? It's not even a real name; it make her seem like some 13 year old's edgy OC!

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I'm quite pleased to hear that ARMS has been getting a good commercial response - 100k for a new fighting game IP is very impressive, and I hope Nintendo can keep people interested for a good long time.

I've just been chilling out these past few days since the start of my holidays, so that explains my absence. All's been fine, getting to binge-watch on some anime and play some more games without the stress of exam pressure. So all's well for me.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
"See Robbie Rotten"
No, No! NO!! We cured him! For once in the internet, a meme saved someone! NO YOU STUPID ****ING CANCER, WHY YOU DO THIS TO US??!!

****!!...

God ****ing damnit....
Oof. Finding out I don't have a sensor bar suddenly makes me less mad by comparison

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
"See Robbie Rotten"

****!!...

God ****ing damnit....
That's terrible.

Stefan, please be okay.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Reminder of the 3DS RPG that's coming out soon: Ever Oasis RPG Maker FES! Like Mario Maker, but RPG.

Tomorrow (Thursday) the eshop is supposed to get RPG Maker Player for free, so everyone can play rpg games other player made, and I think it includes sample games.
It’ll be the first 3DS title I’m getting since the Switch came out. Anyone else also getting it?
Honestly tempted. Been a fan of RPG Maker ever since I got ahold of the PS1 release. Played around with that, 2K, and XP - never completed anything, but good memories.

Trouble would be justifying FES when my 3DS is gently gathering dust and XP, VX Ace, and MV are all staring at me disapprovingly from Steam.

Would still grab the player if I saw anyone here release something, though.

The moral of the story is to stop visiting neogaf
No comments, just quoting the truth.

"See Robbie Rotten"

****!!...

God ****ing damnit....

I got no words.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Apparently Etika went on the dark web on stream.

Etika, I like ya, but that was incredibly stupid.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master

I don't know how the law works for this kind of stuff, but apparently he didn't do anything illegal.

But man is there is some extremely ****ed up **** online. I have no idea how these people can get away with it. ****'s ****ed.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
A lot of the stuff on the dark web is illegal, but going on the dark web itself isn't.

There's not much point to go on there if you're not intending to do some shady **** afaik. Just sounds attention seeking to me.

Chrono.

I watched the stream, he showed some ****ed up stuff. But apparently (?) just browsing isn't illegal.

He did go to counterfeit money sites and went through the registration process (didn't finish) he also may have run into.. .CP, before calling it quits (he didn't actually show it on stream, supposedly just saw a couple seconds before quitting).

Also showed lots of weapons smuggling sites, drug sites and maybe even a online hitman.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I watched the stream, he showed some ****ed up stuff. But apparently (?) just browsing isn't illegal.

He did go to counterfeit money sites and went through the registration process (didn't finish) he also may have run into.. .CP, before calling it quits (he didn't actually show it on stream, supposedly just saw a couple seconds before quitting).

Also showed lots of weapons smuggling sites, drug sites and maybe even a online hitman.
Cool, sounds like he's a pretty bad role model.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Etika gonna get Swatted for a true reason this time.

D

Deleted member

Not really. I mean, the dark web isn't as spooky as people make it out to be.

Well, assuming he was just going on the dark web in general and looking for some dark stuff. But even then, that dark stuff can be found on the normal internet too. As long as you're actively looking for ****ed up ****.

The dark web is just sites that aren't indexed on normal search engines. The majority of them aren't anything dark.

SomeOrdinaryGamers has a series of browsing it. He doesn't do it live though, of course. But still, he comes across the stuff you've guys mentioned all the time, he just blurs the details out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If you go to the Darknet you must have a purpose, but said purpose should not be based on curiosity.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I guess Etika is the real life definition of "Too Dumb To Live".

Of course, he isn't going to die or anything but this is still pretty ****ing stupid if your audience is probably an young one for the most part. (I mean, his content as to attract young peoples)

'Can't wait for the day where he will have children tough. Father of the Year I tell ya.:denzel:

D

Deleted member

If you go to the Darknet you must have a purpose, but said purpose should not be based on curiosity.
Like I said, the dark net isn't as spooky as people make it out to be. The majority of it is relatively harmless sites(old sites, weird sites, you name it) and stuff MADE to scare people. Most the spooky videos and ****ed up stuff people speak of are usually some kind of artistic project or scenes from an obscure movie.

To find the actual ****ed up stuff, you have to either PURPOSELY looking for it(and the more ****ed up it is the harder it is to find. Stuff like red rooms exist, but you're never going to find them randomly, you basically have to know certain people and they have to approve of you) or you're clicking through unspecified links.(My friend found ****ed up **** through the latter.)

Then a lot of it is just scams, such as those fake Hitman sites.

Last edited by a moderator:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Some of the youtubers that exist now make me wonder if I was really ever once the type of person who would find them entertaining.

I don't ever recall being the sort who was drawn to yelling and/or overacting for the sake of it. I'd also throw in being profane... but I personally swear a lot, lol. Though thankfully a little less mindlessly than just going "my ****! my ****!" or whatever he does nowadays :p

Chrono.

Like I said, the dark net isn't as spooky as people make it out to be. The majority of it is relatively harmless sites(old sites, weird sites, you name it) and stuff MADE to scare people. Most the spooky videos and ****ed up stuff people speak of are usually some kind of artistic project or scenes from an obscure movie.

To find the actual ****ed up stuff, you have to either PURPOSELY looking for it(and the more ****ed up it is the harder it is to find. Stuff like red rooms exist, but you're never going to find them randomly, you basically have to know certain people and they have to approve of you) or you're clicking through unspecified links.(My friend found ****ed up **** through the latter.)

Then a lot of it is just scams, such as those fake Hitman sites.
Yeah, I figured they were scam sites.

Or at least I hope they are, for his sake. Because he actually did seem to find some ****ed up stuff right before stopping.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

It kind of took him a lot of time though.
I actually didn't really bother to watch the live stream, I watch the archive and some service he saw were often mentioned as well on other video that introduces the deep web.
Not really. I mean, the dark web isn't as spooky as people make it out to be.

Well, assuming he was just going on the dark web in general and looking for some dark stuff. But even then, that dark stuff can be found on the normal internet too. As long as you're actively looking for ****ed up ****.

The dark web is just sites that aren't indexed on normal search engines. The majority of them aren't anything dark.

SomeOrdinaryGamers has a series of browsing it. He doesn't do it live though, of course. But still, he comes across the stuff you've guys mentioned all the time, he just blurs the details out.
I remember he also sort of explains how to gain access to deep web safely, always view deep web on a backup PC...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Etika didn't uploaded his Danknet adventure to YT, right?
I need my dose of top kek.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I figured they were scam sites.

Or at least I hope they are, for his sake. Because he actually did seem to find some ****ed up stuff right before stopping.
The isn't so much what he's browsing from I've seen, as I've said before, SoG browses the same kind of sites. The problem is much more so that Etika's execution of browsing the deeb web is terrible.

Don't do it live, don't REGISTER TO A COUNTERFEIT SITE, blur out anything that might get you into trouble. etc.

But in general he just seems to not know much about the deepweb. He doesn't seem to get that stuff like hitmen and fake IDs are obvious scams...
Etika didn't uploaded his Danknet adventure to YT, right?
I need my dose of top kek.
Yes, it's on youtube. It popped up on my recommendations right when I was revisiting SoG's videos for comparison.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Shishœ
I remember I have seen Horikoshi's Callie and Marie fanart before I knew My Hero Academia. That fanart was one of my most favorite Callie and Marie fanart.
Now I actually hope Horikoshi can make his own Pokémon manga now lol. After seen this tweet, just look at Serena's face.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Seems like Trunks was just confirmed for Dragon Ball FighterZ.

They went with his original design but I wouldn't be surprised if his Saiyan armor or Super design are alts.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
@Shishœ
I remember I have seen Horikoshi's Callie and Marie fanart before I knew My Hero Academia. That fanart was one of my most favorite Callie and Marie fanart.
Now I actually hope Horikoshi can make his own Pokémon manga now lol. After seen this tweet, just look at Serena's face.
That Squid Sisters art! :love:
Had no idea he made all these.
Seems like Trunks was just confirmed for Dragon Ball FighterZ.

They went with his original design but I wouldn't be surprised if his Saiyan armor or Super design are alts.
But will he use his sword?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
He won't post it so your best bet is to dig through clips on Twitter (maybe).
Found it. The amount of panic on the chat is gold.
They even coordinted for some seconds to yell "PLEASE STOP"

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
"See Robbie Rotten"

****!!...

God ****ing damnit....
Are you sure it's true? I couldn't find any news article saying so. Know Your Meme isn't exactly a credible source.

All I found is that he has to undergo surgery again.

Hope he's okay.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom