• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How come in comics the Justice League doesn't treat war with Atlantis the same as war with any other nation

You don't see Superman being sent by president Obama to apprehend ISIS leader or something

But they have Superman put Orm under arrest by the US for Orm responding to a US attack on Atlantis (Even if the US didn't purposely attack Atlantis) or Obama literally send Superman after Aqua Man when Nemo staged a false flag attack on the US blaming Atlantis.

Edit: Also kind of funny that Aquaman was put in a similar position to Orm, being wanted and arrested by the US as a war criminal but instead of giving himself up like he gave his brother up, he escaped with Mera's help and actually fought through the US army and Superman

Edit 2: I kind of feel like the movie version of "Throne of Atlantis" was changed to make Orm an actual villain instead of a king believing the US declared war on his people because this gets way too deep into some grey morality stuff where his people were killed, he killed people of an opposing nation in retaliation, yet the justice league arrested him as a war criminal even though he yielded after it was shown the original attack was a false flag attack. He wasn't really a villain in the comic.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Smashboards is now accepting articles by everyone. Now to go back and see if any of my old rants are worth reworking as one.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Shishœ
With LWA TV series coming to an end. It's time to recap Sucy's best moments
Best at 5:28

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Smashboards is now accepting articles by everyone. Now to go back and see if any of my old rants are worth reworking as one.
My trip to Wal-Mart yesterday should be an article.

I mean, yeah I'd have to rewrite it so its not green text but the world needs to know that Wal-Mart is basically Nichijou.

Even if they already know.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
ALL HAIL TV TROPES
ONLY TROPES HOLD TRUTH. ONLY TROPES HOLD SWAY. CALL TO IT. THIRST FOR IT. THIRST FOR TROPES

Do they accept long *** ****posts?

READ IT, EAT IT, DRINK IT, TASTE IT. CRAZY TVTROPE OFFER THE BEST TROPE OF THE INTERNET, FOR THE INCREDIBLE PRICE OF NOTHING! NOW GO READ TVTROPE PAGE FOR 12 HOURS AND FORGOT ALL OF YOUR PROBLEM.

CRAZY TVTROPE, IF YOU DON'T READ IT, THEN...

What is wrong with you?:yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

I still remember the first time I found out about TV Tropes, before that, I had never heard of it.
3 years ago, back when the ESRB leak had came to surface, can't remember if it was during or after the storm but vaanrose was talking about how Bowser Jr. is Bowser's Dragon, with a pretty embedded link and all. What followed was me spending hours on that place.
Still, nowadays I use it mostly to kill time, like loading big pages before going somewhere without internet. Though I fear I'll pass to the next plane soon... and start adding entries.
I already have an account just because of Night Vision, now the tools are in my hands, send help

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey people that play Fire Emblem Heroes how come it says I get 3 great badges but it only ever gives me 1?

D

Deleted member

MEANWHILE IN DC HEADQUARTERS!
"Boss, we have the most successful movie made by a female director with Wonder Woman and earned MILLIONS! What do we do now?"
"Add more men to the cast!"
I'm not even joking
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/06/19/wonder-woman-brother/
Wondy's going to meet her long lost brother, as in, a character who I'm pretty sure never existed
Technically, he does, I mean, Zeus ****ed pretty much everyone in Greek Mythology.
Maybe it's a God of War crossover...

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Do they accept long *** ****posts?
Pretty obvious that they will still pick which news is worth posting. It might sound a bit vilating the freedom of speech, but they still have to maintain the quality.

And apparently this is going to be the first Switch game I buy. I am still thinking which game should I get in July (Which on 2nd is my birthday by the way)
I buy this because of three reasons
-It's pretty cheap compare to most of other Switch games (Despite more expensive than Steam version)
-It got mini artbook and CD.
-It's fun.
So the keychain is Gamestop exclusive, I ask the buyer if it's from Gamestop or not, the reply is no.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
D

Deleted member

So, I've seen people discuss certain aspect of Echoes's plot in this thread like Celica, the Masked Knight and what I call "the great ass kissing of Berkut(&Fernand)", but I haven't seen anyone talk about Rudolph.
So I wanna know what those who have played SoV think of Rudolph and his motivation...
...and his plan too.
I see a lot of division on whether he was a sympathetic mastermind villain or an idiot "as big as Celica" who started a pointless conflict.

I'll give my own thoughts later
Pretty obvious that they will still pick which news is worth posting. It might sound a bit vilating the freedom of speech, but they still have to maintain the quality.

And apparently this is going to be the first Switch game I buy. I am still thinking which game should I get in July (Which on 2nd is my birthday by the way)
I buy this because of three reasons
-It's pretty cheap compare to most of other Switch games (Despite more expensive than Steam version)
-It got mini artbook and CD.
-It's fun.
So the keychain is Gamestop exclusive, I ask the buyer if it's from Gamestop or not, the reply is no.
It's good to know my right to ****post is protected by freedom of speech
But God of War's doing Norse mythology now
But Kratos is Zeus's son tho
I still cant get over the lengths Zues went to to just have sex. Transforming into freaking animals
Headcanon time: Zeus is @Prince Alucard , only him is that big of a pervert

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Uhm, where is the supposed typo though?

"Only he is that big of a pervert" is the more correct way of saying that, but it's more of a grammatical error than a straight up typo.

Still definitely not a Zebei typo though.

D

Deleted member

You're supporting my theory that Atlus' non Persona games lower brain cells
"only him is that big of a pervert"
It should be "Only he is that big of a pervert"
That's not a typo you idiot, that's a grammar error. You don't even know what a "Zebei" is

I was actually wondering if that was right when I typed it but I'm gonna leave it wrong only because of you.

improper grammar != whatever the **** it is that i type

"nit uver reqorked"

also yay free sega games. downloading sonic and phantasy star 2 as soon as tbey are available

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Surprising that this game sold more than Tekken 7 and SF5 (Well, less so the latter) when they debuted.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Nintendo did an excellent job hyping it.
Yep. Hopefully they can keep up that momentum with the free DLC and extra modes, Max Brass and Spectator Mode is a good start.
EDIT: I remembered that Tekken 7 was already out in the arcades in Japan for 2 years after the console version so that would explain the low debut.
Nonetheless its still impressive ARMS did that well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom