• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Metroid fans on websites less sane than this one are a special kind of horrid, and that's even taking other kinds of Nintendo fans into consideration.

Even without Retro likely working on something else, Reggie actually admitted in an interview that they revealed Prime 4 early because they didn't want fans freaking out about the 3DS game.

I imagine the Pokemon mainline reveal was likely similarly motivated, but as frothing mad as the Pokemon fandom was prior to that it was an absolute drop in the bucket compared to how vindictive Metroid fans get.
Though we do need to remember that not everyone gets pissed off when this kind of stuff happens; it's just that they people who do freak out are loud enough to drown out everyone else.

I wonder...what makes this kind of thing happen? To be so emotionally invested in one idea that hasn't even been confirmed yet that it makes someone furious when something else happens?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I wonder...what makes this kind of thing happen? To be so emotionally invested in one idea that hasn't even been confirmed yet that it makes someone furious when something else happens?
It just means they're not good at handling rejection.

One shudders to think about how it goes down when they don't get a job or get rejected by someone they have a crush on.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So we can expect Pauline to show up in Kart and other such spinoffs now, right?
Yes. I have been wanting Pauline, Donkey Kong Jr., and Stanley in Mario Kart and other spin-off games for over 15 years.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Internet echo chambers and not having anything better to do :p
Oh, I'm sure they all have something better they could do. Remembering and sticking to that, though. . .:4megaman:

Echo chambers are in fact one heck of a thing. Emo echo chambers rather than positive ones, but I'd figured Hey, Pikmin! wasn't Pikmin 4 for a while, but the hive mind refusing to think otherwise chipped away at me. I'm a pack animal like the rest of humanity, you know? I kept insisting Pokemon and Metroid were coming to the Switch and people were fussing for no reason up to the point they were revealed, but even that would have worn me out eventually. And watch what happened in all those situations?

Now it's getting to the point where my even older thoughts and long discarded out of exhaustion that Smash would be a new game or at least have extensive additions might not be entirely ludicrous as everyone thought, but I admit I'm getting ahead of myself here.

People gotta think for themselves instead of just agreeing that what everyone else says sounds really great and nothing else could possibly happen. It'd save a lot of trouble.

And I mean, I'm a pretty all or nothing person, but even I can set that aside for something as simple as a batch of video game announcements. Hope for the best and if there's nothing, well either that's just less money the game company gets or if you want it a bit harder you can throw yourself into asking like those Mother 3 guys do. Maybe have a little more fun with it than average, though.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Like what is driving?

What is getting the ball in the goal?

Jumping! So much jumping and flipping!
I tried Rocket League once.

I accidentally turned it into Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Level-5 On How Touchscreen Controls Pose A Problem For A Professor Layton Game on The Switch
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/1...ls-pose-problem-professor-layton-game-switch/
So I wasnt wrong in thinking this wouldnt work out for level-5
Yeah I figured that the Layton series would be having some issues transitioning to the Switch. It's one of the few franchises that still heavily rely on the touch screen to work out. It's needed for the map, investigations and especially the puzzles. This may work out just fine in portable mode, but can be very cumbersome on docked mode.

Hopefully they can figure something out though, I would hate to see the Layton series leaving Nintendo consoles just because of that.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
In relation to the new poll, pretty much everything bar Sushi Strikers is on my wishlist at some point. Only yesterday did I pick up ARMS, so my Nintendo Switch library has grown by one game.

Re: Rocket League, I've played before but stopped playing after a rage-induced 1v1 match. ...But I wouldn't mind getting the Switch version to see what it's like. Anyways, I'm off to study for my only exam for Japanese.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Though we do need to remember that not everyone gets pissed off when this kind of stuff happens; it's just that they people who do freak out are loud enough to drown out everyone else.

I think it might happen like this: they maybe see connections (whether fake or not) that leads to a certain thing (let's say...samus is a trans-woman...)

So they see connections that probably aren't actually there, or take something out of context and don't bother to check it. Then they could also go on maybe YouTube and see other theories that defend their side without acknowledging any counter-arguments. Then eventually, after a while, when some form of opposition rends its "ugly" head, they refuse to accept it because they've invested themselves too much into it to let it fall apart...

There could also be other factors. Like for this example specifically, maybe they're a die-hard Metroid fan and look up to Samus and the strength that she represents. And this fan is also trans, so when this theory becomes possible, maybe they can't help but leap onto it...

(Edit: This was just a very rough comment on it...)

Last edited:

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
You know, I can't be the first person that's thought of this, but with Nintendo putting increasing emphasis on mobile games, with Mario, MIItopia, Fire Emblem Heroes, and Animal Crossing rumored to be happening and throw in Pokémon GO, even though they're owned completely separate from Nintendo, there's one franchise that I think has been overlooked for mobile development: WarioWare. The whole nature of the WarioWare games seems perfect for mobile phones.

D

Deleted member

You know, I can't be the first person that's thought of this, but with Nintendo putting increasing emphasis on mobile games, with Mario, MIItopia, Fire Emblem Heroes, and Animal Crossing rumored to be happening and throw in Pokémon GO, even though they're owned completely separate from Nintendo, there's one franchise that I think has been overlooked for mobile development: WarioWare. The whole nature of the WarioWare games seems perfect for mobile phones.

How has that thought never occurred to me.....? WarioWare: On the Go (title needs work) needs to be a thing!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Brilliant, of course Wario would try to nickle and dime you with in-app purchases, it's totally in character.

Nintendo could get away with murder.

:4wario2:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
There's supposed to be a Zelda mobile game coming as well...

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
I'm seriously starting to get sick of the "Disney Stole From Kimba!" Stuff, like, seriously? The Lion King and Kimba barely have the same plot in the slightest! It's so irritating, especially since some people seem to have never heard of Hamlet!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I was invited by a kid with special needs to play bowling this morning and watched Cars 3 later this night. Good golly, my first run at bowling was atrocious (score of 20) but got better later (it's been YEARS since I've played bowling). As for Cars 3, it was pretty good. The families and kids really loved it. And I actually found the Pizza Planet truck in this film.

And with Cars 3, I finally saw The Emoji Movie trailer for first time.

Reaction GIFs > emojis.

Last edited:

Chrono.

So, apparently, there's reason to believe Xenoblade 2 won't have armor customization?

Reason I see cited the most is how there's a creature living on Rex's hood, which would probably make it hard to change the armor.

So, apparently, there's reason to believe Xenoblade 2 won't have armor customization?

Reason I see cited the most is how there's a creature living on Rex's hood, which would probably make it hard to change the armor.
Wait what.

Am already worried they will get rid of fashion gear, but If this game doesnt give me a different look from different types of armor im going to be pissed D:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

As long as every top armour has a hood or a pouch it should be fine. I can't see them getting rid of such a popular feature.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I've been telling a coworker about Mario + Rabbids and he seems to be hyped for it and like "aw man, I need a Switch" and he hasn't seen any footage yet. Think I'll show him the trailer tomorrow (during break).

Chrono.

Wait what.

Am already worried they will get rid of fashion gear, but If this game doesnt give me a different look from different types of armor im going to be pissed D:
As long as every top armour has a hood or a pouch it should be fine. I can't see them getting rid of such a popular feature.
The other reason is because people allegedly didn't see an armor/gear option in the Treehouse gameplay (Treehouse not saying anything about armor also adding to that).

Tho I honestly think people are jumping the gun.

D

Deleted member

E3 2017 marks one of the best E3s Nintendo has ever had. In a year where we expected little, if any surprises from Nintendo, they delivered at least five major announcements. New Yoshi, new Kirby, new Pokémon and two new Metroids (with Prime 4 being a shocking announcement). Not to mention that Super Mario Odyssey is looking amazing, could go on to be one of the greatest games of all time.

I sincerely believe that what we see now is a new Nintendo. The old Nintendo, the one that we grew to love, is dead and taking its place is the new Nintendo that they set in place with the Switch. From combining their handheld and console teams to the rousing success of the Switch and Nintendo's increased willingness to support third-party titles, this marks the beginning of a new era for Nintendo.

This is Nintendo's return to form. The Switch could be their greatest console since the SNES. With this will rise a new generation of Nintendo fans who admire Nintendo just as much as we do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
With the season finale of AoT Season 2 just one day away, I guess it's finally time for me to get down to work with my reviews for Chapters 93 and 94 of Attack on Titan.

Both were pretty good. A certain antagonist is definitely becoming more compelling the more often this character appears, a major character has died, and there were some big reveals.

Let's start with Chapter 93.

In the last two chapters, we witnessed Marley battle the Mid-East Allied forces in a four year-long war using the four Titan powers they currently have. Marley managed to win the war, but it wasn't an easy victory. The chapter opens with the top Marley military officers + Zeke discussing what has resulted from the war. Zeke managed to sink the Allied Fleet only because Reiner shielded from the shell blasts. With Reiner taking such a heavy blow, the world now views this as the moment they can finally beat the Armored Titan, what was once thought to be the most unstoppable weapon on the planet.

Before we talk about Magath's elaboration, I want to give a mention about the Marley general...

...Yep, he's none other than Mads Mikkelsen! Well, technically it's a character whose design is heavily designed from the actor's appearance, but I'm going to refer to this general character as Mikkelsen for now until he is named, because why not.

Magath tells the other Marley officers that the war with the Mid-East Allied Forces is the moment when humanity finally surpasses the Power of the Titans. He brings up how most of the war was fought through naval engagements, and the Mid-East forces had far superior technology overall. A point that Magath really drives home is that Marley has become too reliant on the Power of the Titans, to the point that they think the Titans are all that they need to be a world-power. This meant they chose not to develop their technologies further, and now other nations have been improving their weaponry to combat the Titans to stand a chance.

Speaking of nations, we now have a bigger glimpse of the world in Attack on Titan:

Yep, it really is our planet, but mirrored and flipped upside down. We also see the extent of Marley's empire. If we are applying our countries in comparison to this, we can deduce Marley's territory includes all of Africa, all of the Middle East, all of Europe, and parts of Brazil. Quite the empire!

Anyway, Magath assures Mikkelsen and the other Marley officers that Marley should still have an advantage on ground combat for now thanks to the Power of the Titans. Indeed, while anti-Titan machine guns now exist, Marley can still find ways to work around them if they are lucky; just look at how Gabi managed to destroy the armored train two chapters ago, or when Galliard managed to crush the heavy machine gun with high speed before it could fire on Reiner. But of course, as Magath points out, the other nations' improving technologies will reach a point where they will use aircrafts in their military. That moment is when "the skies will become the main stage on which war is fought, and Titans, the devils who rule over all land, will only be able to look up and watch." Mikkelsen responds:

Fandom speculation has been running nuts because of this sentence. As we'll see, it turns out there is only one more Titan Shifter, the 9th Shifter, that is yet to be revealed. What could the 9th Titan Shifter look like? Could it be the Winged Titan? It's a possibility. I mean, wings have been a major symbolism throughout the series. Look at the Survey Corps logo: the Wings of Freedom. Then you have the hawk that Falco was pointing to at the beginning of Chapter 91. What better way to top this symbolism than with a Winged Titan! Of course, the way Mikkelsen speaks about this Winged Titan is more of an unsure guess, so perhaps that may not be the 9th Titan after all. I do think a Winged Titan Shifter would look pretty cool though.

As Mikkelsen laments at the idea that Marley is starting to fall from grace as a world power, Zeke manages to offer some advice. He argues that Marley should resume its Paradis Island Operation and retake the Founding Titan as soon as they can. But wait, doesn't Zeke know the world is developing technology to beat the Titans? He knows that. Zeke explains Marley can't just wait and improve their weaponry in the meantime, because an enemy nation could strike at any moment. To deter the enemy nation from attacking, they need to steal the Founding Titan so that they can make the headline that Marley has acquired the Founding Titan, which could cause some nations to reconsider the idea of attacking Marley right away. Zeke also explains he wants to go all out on this mission since he only has a year left to live.

I have to highlight this though:

"Former son." Wow, Zeke really does despise his father. Can't blame considering that Grisha forced him to believe certain ideologies AND treat him more as a tool for the Eldian Restorationists instead of an actual son. I think this line also reinforces the notion that Zeke is effectively no longer Grisha's son by ratting out his parents. Mikkelsen even points that out. In fact, Mikkelsen's words imply that Zeke was praised for selling out his own parents as a child, and because of Zeke's fame from doing so, he has now earned a spot in the military not just for his role as a Warrior but also as one the Marley military can turn to for advice.

We now transition to the next part of the chapter where Colt and Zeke discuss the recent events. Colt greatly admires Zeke, as he mentions how amazing it was for an Eldian having his opinion considered by Marley general. He admits that he will likely be nowhere as good of a Beast Titan as Zeke was, and it is with these lines we finally gain some clarification on Zeke's Titan transformation powers from last chapter. It turns out any Eldian that is injected with Zeke's spinal fluid can turn automatically turn into Titans if Zeke roars at them, and from there, these Titans follow Zeke's command AND can move during the night. Yep, this most certainly sounds like what happened to the Ragako Village residents during the Clash of the Titans arc. They displayed those exact traits. This only begs the question: how did Zeke spread his spinal fluid to all of the Ragako residents? It's hard to imagine him injecting each person one by one, so it's possibly he could've released his spinal fluid via a pathogen.

But that's not all to Zeke's Titan transformation powers. It turns out this specific power isn't associated with the Beast Titan, but with the Founding Titan! This means the whole "transform Eldians into Titans via a scream after giving them specific spinal fluid: is only done by those that have royal blood, which Zeke has. It's funny how Colt tells Zeke, "It's not as if you have royal blood in your veins." Ah Colt, little do you know that Zeke is one of the only two remaining members of the Fritz royal family alive. Zeke puffs out a smoke and shrugs it aside, mentioning the answer may never be revealed. Here's where things get interesting:

A secret huh? On the surface level, it could just be referring to Zeke having royal blood. Makes sense for Zeke to keep this information hidden from the public. If Marley knew about this, they would probably turn Zeke into a breeding sow to produce multiple royal children the same fate Dina could've experienced if she wasn't turned into a Titan. On the other hand, Zeke seems to have an agenda of his own. His words to Eren that he will "save" him back in Chapter 83, his statement that "war is a terrible thing" from last chapter, and his desire to "end this already" as mentioned early into the Shinganshina arc do raise a few eyebrows on what Zeke's goal really is. He is very loyal to Marley, but there could be something hiding behind this loyalty. Maybe, it's a plan to establish a new world order? Perhaps one where there were always be peace, just like how he thinks "war is terrible." This kind of mystery to Zeke and the way he approaches things makes him quite an interesting antagonist. Each chapter he appears in fleshes him out more and more, and I can't help but be drawn to him.

Zeke states his secret is the way he wipes his bum, but I think that's just a cover-up. Anyway, Magath walks in and wants Zeke to expand on that secret about his bum, and it leads to some humorous dialogue between the two. This casual dialogue also shows Magath and Zeke are close since Magath states he has known Zeke for more than twenty years. Yet, even Magath knows Zeke is a perplexing individual. Their conversation transitions into something interesting:

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Marley was sending spy ships and destoyers to Paradise Island to spy on walled society in the last three years? Ohhhhh boy, this is huge. Our heroes finally reached the ocean, and in the following three years, Marley ships visited the island! Marley has the superior technology compared to the Walldians. How on earth did those ships disappear? What on earth could have possibly went down on that island? This is the question Magath poses onto Zeke, and Zeke gives a rational explanation that may be all too true.

Four titan powers currently reside on Paradis Island: The Attack Titan, The Founding Titan, the Colossal Titan, and the Female Titan. Eren has both the powers of the Attack and Founding Titans, Armin has the Colossal Titan power, and Annie is still on that island (but who knows whether or not she broke out of that crystal in the span of those 4 years). Zeke doesn't know that Armin inherited Colossal Titan, nor does he know what has become of Annie. To him, they are still unknowns, because if Bertolt and Annie naturally died, some random Eldian babies should've inherited their powers, but no such babies on the Marley continent have been found with them. This means these powers do reside within Paradis still. Zeke also brings up that the Walldians gained knowledge on how to pass down Titan powers thanks to the Attack Titan, passed down from the Owl to Grisha, devouring the Founding Titan.

He also states that the Fritz changed their name to Reiss. Looks I was right. It makes sense for the Fritz royal family to change their name and then put a fake figurehead with the given name "Fritz". It's a hiding technique. If Marley were to invade, they would likely go for someone named "Fritz," so what better way to fool them than to give them the fake figurehead with that name. However, it seems that ploy wouldn't work for long. We do now that Reiner and Bertolt had an interest in capturing Historia back in the Clash of the Titans arc because they stated that she had ties with a family closely related to the Church: the Reiss family. Now that we know Reiss is actually royalty, it's possible that they too knew the truth that the Fritz changed their name.

And what could the people on Paradis have possibly done about these boats? Zeke gives the answer!

Yep, Eren and Armin worked together to destroy those boats using their Titan forms. It's possible Annie could've helped with that as well. That is, assuming she broke out of the crystal and is fighting with the Walldians now. Take a good look at that Colossal Titan as well, because this looks like our very first glimpse at Armin's Titan Shifter form. You can definitely pinpoint a major trait with this new Colossal Titan body: it's more gaunt in appearance.

But this reveal makes me interested in seeing the Paradis perspective on this event. If they think tactically, they should keep most of those boats. That way, they can learn more about Marley technology and have new weapons of their own to fight back. They could even use those boats to reach Marley soil!

Magath concludes they should send battleships for the Paradis Island Operation, but Zeke tells him Titans are not the only threat to worry about. He tells them about the 3DMG & the Lightning Spears and how they led to his loss four years ago. He also brings up another thing the Marleyans should worry about: the Ackermans. There's more than a warning though. We get a major reveal about who the Ackerman family are!

Ever wonder why Mikasa and Levi are OP? Well, here you go. The Ackermans are bioengineered soldiers, created by the Eldians themselves! We don't know the specifics on how the Ackermans were scientifically created, so this is will probably be revealed in the later chapters, but hey, at least we know something else about the mysterious Ackermans! I'm willing to bet those headaches Mikasa gets has something to do with the bioengineering thing, but we haven't seen Levi experience such pain though.

Zeke wishes that he doesn't have to fight the Ackermans ever again, and who can blame him. Zeke utterly destroyed him in their last battle together. This transitions into the next part of the chapter where we see how Reiner is doing following the battle. It begins with Reiner dreaming of the past events when Levi tried to kill him and Mikasa defeated him, both during the battle to reclaim Wall Maria. It was a great transition on Isayama's part because it matches Reiner's PTSD of the Ackermans and Zeke's fear of facing them again.

When Reiner wakes up from his PTSD, another warrior is in the same room, and he is eating a sandwich. He tells Reiner that he decided not to wake him up because it seemed like he was having a nice dream. This warrior is none other than...

Porco Galliard, the Jaw Titan!

Yep, he's the human behind the Jaw Titan. While he is still referred to as Galliard in this chapter, the next chapter reveals that his first name is actually Porco.

Reiner thanks Porco for saving him back in the Fort Slava, but Porco brushes it off and says the only reason he did so was to prevent Marley from losing the Armored Titan. Porco continues that none of this would've happened if he inherited the Armored Titan instead, and the dialogue the follows shows that Porco hates Reiner. Why? Because he blames Reiner for Marcel's death. Did I mention that Marcel was Porco's brother? Yep, no wonder he hates Reiner. Porco thinks if he inherited the Armored Titan, he would've been capable enough to fight back and not be suddenly be surprised a Titan suddenly emerging from the ground to the point Marcel had to sacrifice his life.

Zeke previously mentioned that Colt would inherit his memories when he passes the Beast Titan, and this next panel confirms the validity of Zeke's words. Previously, we thought only Founding Titan holders could recount the memories of past holders of the same Titan. Now, it turns out all Titan Shifters can inherit the memories of the previous holder, but the main difference is that they can only recount the past holder and not all the previous ones, unlike the Founding Titan. This is evident when Porco states he hasn't recounted Marcel's memories but can remember Ymir's-

Wait, he can recount Ymir's memories? That can't possibly mean-

Oh god.

Ymir. Is. Dead.

I'll be honest though: with each passing month, I was growing more pessimistic that Ymir would still be alive. The more I looked at the evidence, the more I was convinced she really was dead. However, I thought Zeke ate her since the Beast Titan gained claws and a jaw that looks similar to her Titan form. However, Porco's Titan does have sharpened teeth just like Ymir's Titan, so this could mean he too was another possibility who Ymir was eaten by. This chapter confirms the latter. It also confirms Ymir's Titan and Porco's Titan are the same Titan. This means there is only one Titan Shifter left to be revealed. Porco also reveals that Ymir willingly gave back the Jaw Titan. This means she felt guilty of unknowingly stealing it in the first place, but this could also tie in to the bargain she was given: return with the Warriors to hand over her own life, or not do so and let Historia take the role instead. She chose to save Historia.

Porco continues that another bit that she saw in Ymir's memories was how Reiner acted like a dependable figure when he infiltrated the Walldian military. Porco comments, "It was almost like... you were trying to imitate Marcel." Reiner replies, "You're exactly right, Galliard." This reveals how Reiner's soldier persona came to be: Reiner felt guilty at the fact Marcel sacrificed his life to protect him, so his soldier persona was a way of imitating Marcel and coping with the guilt.

It is then a long-figured walks into a room and tells Porco to stop picking on Reiner. This character is none other than...

Holy smokes, a waifu! Err... I mean-

Pieck, the Cart Titan

So this is the girl who is behind the same Titan that brought supplies during the Shingashina battle and saved Reiner & Zeke during that time. She is best girl indeed! As the panel shows, we also learn one advantage that the Cart Titan has over the other Titan powers: it can maintaining its Titan form for a very long time, much longer than other Titan Shifters who can only maintain their form for less than a day. However, because of the length of time it takes to maintain that form, Pieck forgets to walk on two legs. I can't blame her since she was walking on fours for quite a while.

Best waifu Pieck tells Reiner to visit Gabi and the other young Warriors because they worried about him, so Reiner heads out. Pieck rests on the bed, and she and Porco talk to each other about how they fight have fought together on the same battlefield for a while yet the latter feels it's been a while since they saw each other (because of how Pieck was in her Titan form for a while).

We now see the young Warriors from the past two chapters sitting by the sea and discussing what happened. Udo wonders what will become of the Warrior unit if Titans become obsolete to modern technology, and Falco comments that Reiner lost everything but his head when he shielded Zeke from the shell blasts. What a contrast from the Shingashina battle. There, Zeke lost only his head and still survived, but here, only the head remained from the attack. Zophia also discusses the sea:

This line is interesting. It shows contrasting views of the ocean from what the Walldians think of the sea. For the Eldians on the sea, the ocean is nothing to new to them since they know what it is, and it can lead to some dull views on it. Meanwhile, the Walldians are fascinated by the ocean upon discovering, especially through Armin since his life-long dream was to see it for himself.

The young Warriors also notice a group of Mid-East Allied soldiers being transported away due to the trauma from surviving the Pure Titan attack. Udo feels angered by the sight, thinking that these soldiers will be used to demonstrate the inhumane nature of Titan weaponry and thus lower Eldian reputation. Is then Reiner checks on the young Warriors. All of them are overjoyed to see him back except for Falco, who gives a simple "hello" to him. They then decide to take Reiner around town for the time being. There is an interesting page where we see Reiner being reminded of Bertolt, Marcel, Galliard, and Annie by looking at each of the young warriors. This triggers some memories in him, causing him to shout "wait" outloud. The young Warriors are startled at first, but they just let it slide and move on. As they continue to explore the town, we are greeted to something very odd:

What's with that long-haired soldier following behind them? The hair color looks a lot like Eren's, who was also shown to have grown out his hair three chapters ago. Perhaps Eren still kept it long... could Eren be this mysterious soldier we see here? We can't be sure, but next chapter only raises the mystery of this soldier even further.

The final part of the chapter kicks in as we see the Eldian Warriors riding a train that is heading back to the Liberio Internment Zone. A drunken Colt talks praise about Gabi and what she did in the Fort Slava to the fellow Eldian Warriors on board, and it leads to loud cheers amongst them. In the cart in front of them, we see Magath, Koslow, a third Marley officer, Zeke, Porco, and Pieck. Koslow tells Magath to silence the Eldian Warriors, but Magath turns it down and says to let them celebrate for the night.

You know, is it just me, or is Magath the only Marleyan I like thus far? He is clearly racist against Eldians just like the other Marleyans we've seen in the series, but this chapter shows he is the most chill with the Eldians: the way how he casually approaches Zeke and Colt earlier in the chapter and how he lets the Eldian Warriors celebrate on the train. It'd be cool if we see other Marleyans who demonstrate a similar level of approachability to Eldians, because that would further add to the moral greyness the series is going for.

As Gabi and the other Eldian Warriors celebrate, Falco tells Reiner that it really seems Gabi is likely to inherit the Armored Titan, and we also learn that Reiner only has two years left to live. Falco mentions that if Gabi becomes a Titan Shifter, she will only live until the age of 27, indicating she is currently 14 years old. The way how Falco speaks of Gabi inheriting the Titan Shifter presents a disappointed view of the unfortunate fate all Titan Shifters experience. This causes Reiner to snap at Falco because "inheriting one of the Nine Titans is an honor." Reiner threaten Falco that he will report him to the authorities, which will cause Colt to lose his inheritance to the Beast Titan and the rest of his family will be sent away as Pure Titans to be used in future battles. Scared for his life, Falco proclaims his loyalty to Marley and how it's an honor to inherit a Titan power. Reiner then asks Falco if he wants to inherit the Armored Titan. Falco replies, "I will inherit the Armored Titan." Reiner explains the only way Falco can protect Gabi is if he surpasses her. Falco is shocked by this claim, and Reiner tells him, "You are going to rescue Gabi from the dark, dark future we face." The chapter ends.

In all, this was a really interesting chapter! Zeke is becoming an antagonist I can be attached to whenever he shows up. His secret agenda draws me to him. We also learn more about Reiner and how he developed his soldier persona that made us attached to him at the start of the series. It also seems that even Reiner, despite threatening Falco, is pained at the thought of Titan Shifters living on a time limit, and the "dark, dark future" he mentions begs questions on what he could be referring to. Perhaps the ultimate final battle or potential Eldian genocide in the future? We also learn of Ymir's fate, and we are introduced to the human forms of the Jaw and Cart Titans. Falco is shaping up to be an interesting character, and if these last pages are anything to go by, he may just be the one that will inherit the Armored Titan instead. It's also possible he might defect to our heroes side, especially since he seems keen on stopping this "dark, dark future." We also learn that Marley isn't as strong as they seem. They may better technologies than Paradis, but even they can be vulnerable to attack.

And now Chapter 94:

The chapter begins with the train finally arriving at the Liberio Internment Zone. Gabi is overjoyed, literally coming out with a Falcon Kick to the sky before landing. Colt is hungover from last night. He has to be carried by Porco, he still has headaches, and he even vomited all over the train. Turns out it was Pieck who gave him the liquor because she thought he wanted some, and Zeke's replies, "And he played right into your hands, Pieck." Seems like Colt really is a sucker for booze. Even Magath regrets not silencing the Eldians last night because of the gross mess that ensued.

As Reiner tells Gabi to calm down because her screaming is giving Colt some headaches, Falco recalls how Reiner almost lost had his Armored Titan taken from him. Turns out Reiner took full responsibility for the failed Paradis Island Operation years ago. However, Reiner made up for this loss by throwing his life on the line in every battle following it. Falco notes, "[Reiner has] always shown more loyalty to Marley than any other Warrior. That is who Vice Commander Braun is." As we will see later in this chapter, Reiner is known for loyalty to Marley. I bet this loyalty is the reason why he took the all blame for the failure of the past Paradis Island Operation, rather than spreading out the blame to the other Warriors as well. Even the last chapter showed Reiner's strong loyalty when Reiner threatened to report Falco for speaking ill about inheriting one of the Nine Titans.

Falco wonders what was with Reiner telling him to inherit the Armored Titan in Gabi's place instead. He speculates Reiner could want the same thing that he does: freeing Eldians from the war. So if this is anything to go by, Falco doesn't want Eldians to be used as tools of war any longer. It wouldn't surprise me if he defects to our heroes cause because they too might become aware about this and probably don't want to face a similar fate as well.

Gabi surprises Falco and brings up how odd it is for him to keep glancing back at her, and she threatens to report him. She doesn't do so though, as Reiner points out it's her that is making Falco glance back. It's also more evident that Falco has a crush on Gabi. He blushed when he saw her strip off her uniform during the Fort Slava battle, and now he blushes again when Gabi sneaked on him.

We see the Warriors walking through the Eldian streets as people give them odd glances, reinforcing the fact how Marleyans look down upon Eldians with racist eyes. They eventually arrive at the Liberio Internment Zone, where all their families are waiting for them right by the gate:

What follows is a happy reunion of the Warriors with their loved ones. It does take up several pages, but it is a heart-warming sight. The scene puts the Warriors in a human light, showing that they too have families that are waiting for them to return to with open arms. We also learn that Grisha's parents are still alive, and now they looked very aged. Zeke is still quite close to them, judging by his happiness over seeing them again. He also tells them, "No, I'm not done yet." He could be referring to the coming Paradis Island Operation or his secret agenda that he is planning.

I have an interesting detail to briefly talk about though:

We notice that all Eldian women in the ghetto have to wear hoods when they are outside. However, Zophia's mother isn't wearing a hood. This could mean one of two things: either she was so elated to see Sophia again that her hood came off as she ran towards her, or this whole "Eldian women wearing hoods" isn't actually required by law. It's a fun little thing to speculate about.

We also see Gabi being reunited with her parents, as well as Reiner being reunited with his family. Reiner has a mother and what appears to be an uncle and a cousin (the mustached man isn't his father as we will learn later on). We also learn that Reiner and Gabi are cousins, as Gabi refers to Reiner's mother as "Aunt Karina."

Meanwhile, something catches Falco's attention as he walks home with his family:

Why do I get the feeling the "hospital" they will be treated at will be the place where they will be injected with Zeke's spinal fluid to be used as Pure Titans for future battles?

We then see Koslow exploiting their psychological trauma by screaming "Kaboom" to trigger their PTSDs, causing one to fall after another like a domino. Another Marley officer tells Koslow that was necessary, and Falco proceeds to comfort them. He notices one of these Eldian Warriors was wearing his armband on the wrong arm, so he fixes it:

Wait a second, it's the same mysterious, long-haired Warrior from last chapter! You know, the one that was spying on Reiner and the young Warriors. He apparently lost a leg, and he wore his armband incorrectly. Moreover, Isayama is obscuring this guy's face whenever he shows up. It's very clear there will be a major reveal for this character later on, specifically regarding how this person is. At first, I didn't think it would be Eren because it would be a very risky move on the Walldians' part to send Eren on his own and into Marley. They're sending their trump card away to enemy territory, and the Marleyans probably know by now that Eren is the one with the Founding Titan. Eren could be in very big trouble the moment his cover is blown and he doesn't fight back to his fullest capability.

Though when you think about it, it does make sense how Eren managed to reach Marley. They likely used those Marley ships they previously captured to reach the mainland continent. This could mean the Survey Corps could be trying to infiltrate Marley and launch their attack from within. If true, that would be pretty hype, and I'd love to see our other heroes doing the same thing Eren is doing right now, but perhaps in different parts of Marley society. If Paradis technology still hasn't improved, an infiltration attack could be their most effective at winning the war.

Going back to Eren, and assuming this mysterious soldier is him, what could he currently be hoping to achieve? I think that by cutting off his own leg, he can disguise himself as an injured soldier. That would be a pretty good way of infiltrating Marley society! "But wait, isn't he a Titan Shifter. He should be regenerating his leg. How could he disguise himself as an injured soldier if that's the case?" you might be thinking. Well, it's possibly Eren has mastered his Titan Shifting abilities further to the point he can regenerate his limbs at will. Remember when Reiner managed to hold back the regeneration of the bite wound on his arm during the Clash of the Titans arc and finally regenerated it when his identity was exposed? Same thing could be happening here.

This also makes me wonder what could happen to Eren when he reaches the hospital. Let's assume these soldiers will be given Zeke's spinal fluid to be turned into Pure Titans later on. Maybe Eren wants that injection so that he can fully utilize his Founding Titan powers without needing to touch a royal. Yet, if he gets royal spinal fluid injected into him, wouldn't he fall subject to the 145th Fritz King's will? They might not be a wise move unless the side of the Fritz family that chose to stay in the Walls is not effected by that inhibitor, but all will be explained in due time.

If it's not Eren, who else could it be? I'm guessing it's either another soldier Paradis sent to infiltrate Marley, or the more likely of the two, the 9th Titan Shifter.

Getting back on track, we now see Gabi's family eating with Reiner's family for dinner. Gabi recounts how she managed to destroy the Armored Train, and her parents praise her for it. Even the members of Reiner's family have a smile on their face as they listen to Gabi's story. This scene shows how propaganda is deeply driven into the ghetto Eldians' minds. Normally, Gabi's parents and other family members should be terrified hearing about how Gabi put her life on the line and the soldiers she killed, but instead, they marvel at what she's done.

Karina comments how great it is for the family to be blessed with two Warriors, and she mentions that all that is left to do is to wipe out "the damned devils who live on that island." By doing so, the rest of the Eldians in Marley can live good lives. Yet again, we see how propaganda is driven into the Eldians. They believe those that remained in Marley are the good Eldians while the bad Eldians are the ones that fled to the island. They think if they can wipe out the "island devils," they will finally live good lives. Of course, we readers know this isn't necessarily the case. It's more likely Marley will continue to use them as weapons of war, or worse, deliver genocide onto them.

Gabi's father brings up how Reiner managed to infiltrate the Walldians' society. Gabi reminds him not to talk about as it is considered classified information that only the top officials in the Marley military can know. She also mentions it'd be hard for Reiner to talk about the experience since the Walldians are "brutal and cruel." Reiner covers his mouth, and Gabi's fathers apologizes, but oddly enough:

Reiner cracked open a smile, and mostly likely chuckled as well.

Reiner then discusses how the Walldians are "devils" by recounting his experience in their military. Without mentioning their names, he explains Sasha's potato incident with Keith Shadis, Connie being forgetful when he didn't remember why he went to the toilet in the first place, pre-development Jean where he thought only of himself, Marco's constant selflessness, Eren's single-minded goal for revenge, and Mikasa & Armin's tendency to follow Eren wherever he went. He notes that they are all "different people." This shocks his family members. Karina is distraught, and Gabi asks him, "Different people? What do you mean? They were all bad, right?" This leads to Karina telling Gabi your typical propaganda talk about the Walldians.

Reiner's dialogue was interesting. He tries talking ill about the Walldians he spent time with, but yet deep down, it seems that he still feels attached to them. Calling them "different" people implies there are both and good Walldians, and of course, the ones he talked about were his friends, who we sympathize with as heroes. The fact Reiner let out a smirk and possibly a chuckle as well means he was reminded of those good memories. To put in a better way, hearing Walldians being referred to as "devils" made him chuckle and go, "Heh, those guys. Funny how we call them devils, but they were quite friendly to me." He likely even chuckled at remembering that Sasha potato incident and Connie's toilet experience, as well as fondly remembering what Jean and Marco did. He also mentions that his times in the Walldian military was when he felt most appreciated.

We now see Reiner laying on his bed, and it is here a flashback. This isn't just an ordinary flashback. It's a flashback everyone has been waiting to see for many years: Reiner's backstory and his time training as a warrior. The flashback begins with Reiner as a little child sitting on his mother's lap as she tells him about how the Marleyan Eldians ended up where they are now. She also mentions this surprising tidbit:

Yep, you're not reading this wrong. Reiner is the son of a Marleyan man and an Eldian woman. You could say he is the result of a forbidden romance. It's also pretty tragic too. Because one of his parents is Marleyan, his whole family can't be together. Pretty sad when you think about it. Even Karina bursts into tears as she wishes Reiner was born to a Marleyan. It's because of this desire to reunite with his father that Reiner joins the Warrior program. After all, the Marleyans promise the Eldian Warriors that they and their families will be viewed as "honorary Marleyans."

What follows is a sequence of Reiner taking on different tests in the Warrior program alongside other young Warrior candidates. We see Magath taking charge of them, and the way he shouts orders at them and overlooks their training makes him a parallel to Keith Shadis, who fulfilled a similar role to Magath but with the Walldian military. Marcel Galliard (yep, it is here we learn Galliard is the last name) manages to beat Reiner in a race while carrying a heavy backpack and a rifle. Bertolt passes a shooting test, while Annie beats Reiner in a physical fighting test. It's worth noting that Annie uses the same tripping technique that he used on Eren and Reiner back in the 104th training days, so it makes sense why Reiner threw Eren to deal with Annie: he didn't want to experience Annie's fighting style again, but he got it anyway.

Also, little Bertolt had the kind of cheeks that a grandma would like to pinch:

We also see Reiner taking a written test while cursing over and over, probably because he is struggling with its difficulty. Isayama put a funny little Easter Egg in this scene. Look!

Don't see it? Look closer!

Yep, Isayama put a meme in the background. You know, this meme:

Anyway, we learn that despite the struggle, Reiner managed to become a Warrior candidate, and he tells his mother about. She is elated and hugs him, and he promises he'll inherit one of the Nine Titans.

The next day, Reiner runs to a small compound where the other Warrior candidates are at. It is here we see young Zeke, young Reiner, young Bertolt, young Pieck, young Porco, young Marcel, and young Annie gathered into one group. Young Zeke looks a lot like his father from his younger years but with blond hair instead of brown. Young Pieck surprisingly looks taller than the minus Zeke, so I have a feeling her prolonged Titan state overtime was what made her shrink. Zeke mentions some interesting details to the other Warrior candidates:

A "War with the South"? We now have our answer why Zeke and Pieck were not sent on the Island Paradis operation with Reiner, Bertolt, Marcel, and Annie: because Zeke and Pieck were sent to fight in that "War with the South." I'm willing to bet this war was part of Marley's goal of expanding colonial territory.

Zeke also reveals:

Keep in mind Marley stole seven of the nine Titan powers from Eldia. If there are seven Warrior candidates left, they should give them all Titan powers, right? Nope. Only six of them will receive this honor. This raises the question on the 9th Titan Shifter even further. Where is the 9th Shifter? Does Marley still have it but they know this Titan power can't be given to young Warriors, or did they lose the 9th Titan Shifter and don't want to admit it? If it's the latter, I can see why. Other nations learning about Marley losing the Colossal and Female Titan powers was what led to the war with the Mid-East Allied forces, so a similar scenario could've been repeated in the past with other nations learned Marley lost the 9th Titan Shifter.

Reiner feels relieved, thinking that he is safely guaranteed to get one of the Titan powers. Porco tells Reiner otherwise and says he is the weakest of the group because he has no standout talents. Speaking of that, this panel was interesting to me:

I like the placement of those text bubbles. They are next to each Warrior and what they passed in. We saw Bertolt passing the shooting test, indicating he is a good sniper. We saw Annie passing the physical fighting test, making her a good brawler. Marcel's strength may be hard to think about at first, but you can tell he is very strong because he managed to run while carrying a heavy backpack and a rifle about his size. That shows how strong he is. We didn't see Pieck passing any tests, but by deducing the placement of the text bubbles, we can assume Pieck passed in a test of wits, indicating she is very smart.

So why did Reiner become a Warrior candidate if he has no special talents? It's because of Reiner's loyalty to Marley. He wrote this loyalty during the tests, and he kept giving compliments to Magath every day. I have a hunch that this loyalty is what will allow Reiner to inherit one of the Nine Titans while Porco will be the one left behind.

Reiner demonstrates his loyalty again by screaming at Porco and reminding him about the Island Devils, going as far as threatening to report Porco for seemingly siding with the former Eldian Restorationists. This causes Porco to punch Reiner to the ground, and Marcel has to restrain him as a result (it's also in this scene we learn Porco is Marcel's brother's first name). As Zeke, Marcel, Porco, and Pieck start walking away, Bertolt approaches Reiner and helps him up. It is here we see Reiner and Bertotl's frienship begin. Bertolt comforts Reiner and tells him that no one knows who will have to wait thirteen years yet, and it's the Marleyan officers that have the final say in that. Reiner explains that it's hopeless because he is at the bottom of the group, but Bertolt assures him that loyalty is also considered. He asks Annie if she agrees, but we see that Annie wasn't listening. She was crushing an insect.

Oh! Look at how Annie flattens that poor grasshopper. Doesn't that remind you of a certain character you died the same way to Annie? Yep, this is what happened to Petra as well. Looks like this is another bit of delayed foreshadowing.

Annie tells the other two to join the rest of the Warrior candidates, and we get his interesting panel:

This panel symbolizes the RBA's relationship quite nicely. Reiner and Bertolt standing next to each other demonstrate how close they are, but we see Annie walking very far away from them. That shows how Annie isn't close to them at all. We know this from past scenes. Annie was the one who was most opposed to killing Marco, and she is also the one that sympathizes with the Walldians the most. Her distance from Reiner and Bertolt and her feelings toward the Walldians implies she might defect to our heroes cause later on.

As they walk alongside the ghetto wall, Bertolt asks Reiner if he really is okay with becoming a warrior because of the thirteen year time limit. Reiner doesn't mind that, as he explains that if he can punish the "devils" on Paradis Island, he would be seen as a hero by the end of his thirteen years and make his parents proud. As Reiner and Bertolt look at the ghetto wall, the final page shows the classic scene of child Eren looking at Wall Maria as he wonders when something exciting will happen while child Armin runs up to him about the book that talks about the outside world.

And when you put the last two pages side by side, it's really quite poetic:

It's your classic "two sides of a wall" shot, but it uses two different walls. The matching parallels of Eren and Reiner looking up at the sky also drives home the parallelism of these two characters. In fact, this chapter highlights how similar Eren and Reiner are. Both were not very exceptional soldiers when they first trained in their respective militaries. However, what made them standout among other trainees was their drive. Eren had very strong determination to keep moving forward, while Reiner constantly demonstrated loyalty to Marley. In those two pages, you can also see their goals starting to take shape. Armin is running with the book that talks about the outside world, and by introducing this book to him, Eren gains his goal of wanting to see the outside world and stop living inside the walls, or "cages" as he calls it. As Reiner and Bertolt walk together toward the other Warrior candidates, we saw Reiner's goal of becoming a Titan Shifter firmly take shape when he proclaims he wants to be seen as a hero by the end of this experience. Like how Eren wants freedom from the walls, Reiner wants freedom so that he and his mother can reunite with his father.

You can even see similarities between Armin & Bertolt and Mikasa & Annie. Both Bertolt and Armin are quiet individuals, but they are capable of great strength. Armin is mentally strong thanks to his tactician-like mind, while Bertolt is physically strong. Both also were carriers of the Colossal Titan. Meanwhile, Mikasa and Annie are the physically strong females of their groups.

Another great chapter overall! It's great to see that we finally have backstory on a character we've been wanting to know for a very long time. Reiner gets fleshed out really well. It's amazing how I wanted this guy dead after watching him brutally murder Marco back in Chapter 77, but now I take a 180 and can't help but feel bad for the poor guy. He wasn't always that exceptionally amazing soldier we thought him to be, and he is a person of unfortunate circumstances because of his familial background. We also see many parallels between him and Eren.

Speaking about Eren, I'm interested in seeing our heroes back on the island more than ever, especially after learning about the potential for that mystery soldier to be Eren. It'd be cool to see the Walldian perspective on the Marley ship incident and see how Eren, assuming if he is the mystery soldier, managed to infiltrate Marley. However, I can't help but feel skeptical that we will see our heroes again just yet. That Reiner flashback feels incomplete, so I can see the next chapter resuming it and showing us how the Marley officers selected the six Warrior candidates that would become Titan shifters.

It also looks like Isayama is setting up the final battle in a different way than expected: one where the Survey Corps invade Marley and attack it. Perhaps this is why he spent an entire volume focusing on the Marleyan Eldians: to give us a reason to sympathize with them as they could be attacked the same way they did to our heroes on the island. That way, this could our heroes look like the villains and vice versa. If Isayama executes this correctly, this could be interesting storytelling.

Already looking forward to seeing what's coming up in this next chapter.

It's been confirmed that in next month's Bessatsu Shounen issue, Isayama will discuss the development of the coming AoT chapters, so that is something to look out for.

Not sure when the two will be back, but when they do, I'll tag @|Ersatz| and @Frostwraith just in case.

What were your thoughts on this volume of the Attack on Titan manga? What do you think of Attack on Titan Season 2?...

... Do you think the mysterious soldier is Eren (at the time this question was posted)? What do you think of Reiner after reading Chapter 94?

And in just 11 hours, the final episode of AoT Season 2 will air. Time for me to start counting down until we see Chapter 50 animated!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just have all of his armor options have a hood
And wait, what creature?
The other reason is because people allegedly didn't see an armor/gear option in the Treehouse gameplay (Treehouse not saying anything about armor also adding to that).

Tho I honestly think people are jumping the gun.
That'd make even less sense, what kind of RPG doesn't have armor?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So ARMS is a whole lot of fun. I know my avatar ATM is of Spring Man, but I think I'll change it to someone else as all his catch phrases as so annoying.

BOY-oy-oy-oy-ooooooyng.

I wonder (if this series continues and is successful), if they should make it into Smash, whether they'd go down the line of just making say Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Ninjara and Min Min all as pallet swaps for each other.

Personally, with the wide range of ARMS in the game and a few different stats, you could have 2-3 characters in there eventually (Spring Man being the most basic, Ribbon Girl with multi-jumps and popper ARMS and Min Min with Dragon ARMS and kicks)¹

¹All hypothetical, all based off the excitement that I'm playing a new Nintendo IP and here's hoping this series does well.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm seriously starting to get sick of the "Disney Stole From Kimba!" Stuff, like, seriously? The Lion King and Kimba barely have the same plot in the slightest! It's so irritating, especially since some people seem to have never heard of Hamlet!
Lion King was supposed to be a Kimba movie but they couldn't get the rights, that's why early art of Simba had him with white fur

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Lion King was supposed to be a Kimba movie but they couldn't get the rights, that's why early art of Simba had him with white fur
I could've sworn somewhere I heard that was just a rumor. But IIRC I do know Osamu Tezuka and Walt Disney met at one point, so maybe that's true? Though even so, I'd hardly call it a ripoff of Kimba plot-wise. And the name is sheer coincidence I think, since Simba is just Lion in another language

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I could've sworn somewhere I heard that was just a rumor. But IIRC I do know Osamu Tezuka and Walt Disney met at one point, so maybe that's true? Though even so, I'd hardly call it a ripoff of Kimba plot-wise. And the name is sheer coincidence I think, since Simba is just Lion in another language
I believe most of the names of the characters in Lion King is Swahili

We had to learn it once in church

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

>Sentenced to have Pyra with her skimpy outfit all the game.

Im not even mad.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
For those following Fire Emblem Cipher news, the Cipher Twitter account revealed Clair's cards, both Normal and SR versions:]

Best Clair art I've seen in a while.

ChikoLad ChikoLad , since you're a huge fan of Clair, I think you will like these artworks of Clair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom