• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Okay but like they should make a Wonder Woman game that was kinda like the Spider-Man games were to the Spider-Man movies. A ''sequel" to the movie.

Only set it in modern times and have her in an open world Paris. Because it's not often you see Paris in an open setting in video games.

Plus damn it, she's THE female superhero and she deserves a good video game after her good movie.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Just got the Masked Lucina/ Marth reward from the Tempest trials in FE Heroes.

Honestly, it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Though the fact that she has nothing in her skill list besides the Falchion is kind of disappointing.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The Cyberbots poll came to a close with Jin Saotome as the winner. Devilotte was close to beating Jin only to get thrashed hard by the superior strength of his mech the Blodia. Both Dhade and Marywere unpopular due to the lack of crossover appearances.

Next is Capcom's first 3D arena fighter that took plenty of inspiration from Star Wars. Star Gladiator and Plasma Sword were so good at the time that not even George Lucas wanted to sue Capcom for it. Your choices are Hayato (Luke Skywalker parody), June (Princess Leila parody), Dr. Bilstein (Darth Vader parody), and Saturn (Yoda parody).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I'm expecting Star Wars memes from here on.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yo, we are at page 1000! And with E3 coming, I can't help but be hype!

...Or I would say that if The Internet didn't make me dislike the hype culture in general.:4samus:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Figured I'd do a prediction list for Nintendo's 25 minute E3 Spotlight.

- Super Mario Odyssey large scale trailer featuring powerups, worlds, and mechanics.
- Fire Emblem Warriors gameplay trailer for Marth, Shion, and Lian. Maybe Corrin, Xander, and/or Ryoma as well.
- Shorter trailers for Splatoon 2 and ARMS since they had their big Direct already.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 gets a "Delayed Until 2018" trailer.
- Mario x Rabbids Kingdom Battle Trailer.
- 3DS Kirby Fighting Game trailer.
- Hey! Pikmin amiibo trailer released in English.
- One last Ever Oasis trailer.
- One more surprise Switch title at most. Could be a Wii U port or an original game.

Some of those, like the 3DS stuff, might be at Treehouse Live though. Anything not listed here I'm outright not expecting. Hell, I don't even expect all of this.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was a bit baffled at Nintendo's marketing deal with Pepsi yesterday, but I think I remember seeing another detail that made it suddenly all click.

Apparently 7-Eleven is making Pepsi Slurpees. Considering the sheer amount of 7-Eleven stuff surrounding Nintendo and Animal Crossing in particular, I almost wonder if the gas station set the two companies up for a date LOL.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I was a bit baffled at Nintendo's marketing deal with Pepsi yesterday, but I think I remember seeing another detail that made it suddenly all click.

Apparently 7-Eleven is making Pepsi Slurpees. Considering the sheer amount of 7-Eleven stuff surrounding Nintendo and Animal Crossing in particular, I almost wonder if the gas station set the two companies up for a date LOL.
But 7-Eleven is a convenience store, not a gas station. :p

Unless other states have gas station versions I'm not aware of, haha.

D

Deleted member

I'm starting my second run on Echoes, I wish this game had a Lunatic mode but oh well.
Anyways, I want you guys to choose the Villager promotions(including Atlas), who to give the Boots to and who I should reclass with the Pitchfork and to what class.
I'm going to go for Deen regardless though, as I already used Sonya before.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

yeah, my 7-11s are also gas stations

What animal crossing stuff are you talking about

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
yeah, my 7-11s are also gas stations

What animal crossing stuff are you talking about
The Animal Crossing 7-Eleven furniture set and the fact that 7-Eleven sponsored the K.K. Slider Mii Fighter outfit for Smash 4. It's possible there might be more I'm forgetting.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The Animal Crossing 7-Eleven furniture set and the fact that 7-Eleven sponsored the K.K. Slider Mii Fighter outfit for Smash 4. It's possible there might be more I'm forgetting.
oh yeah, the furniture. NA never got the 7-11 furniture. Probably had something to do with Japan being allowed to use it but NAs 7-11 never said they can use it here

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

While true....every 7-11 I've encountered had a gas-station...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I remember I used to bike to 7/11 to buy pokemon cards and twix bars

Edit: I have NEVER seen a gas station 7/11

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FE Echoes has promotional 7-11 items too, dunno how you obtain them though.
It's a bunch of provisions and 7-11 weapons that boost stats between the 7th and 11th turns

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I finally unlocked Palutena in Echoes guys.

WVW69kYqiagHaxOglX.jpg

I'm starting my second run on Echoes, I wish this game had a Lunatic mode but oh well.
Anyways, I want you guys to choose the Villager promotions(including Atlas), who to give the Boots to and who I should reclass with the Pitchfork and to what class.
I'm going to go for Deen regardless though, as I already used Sonya before.

Are you going for the Blitzkrieg award?

If so:

Gray: Mercenary
Tobin: Mage
Kliff: Archer or Mercenary
Faye: Cleric
Atlas: Mercenary or Archer

I've also heard good things about pitchforking Mae into a Pegasus Knight once you reach the desert maps.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Since thinking too hard about things is fun and offering an opposite mood as balance feels right, I'm also thinking over the Nintendo Spotlight thing.

The short timeframe makes me pretty nervous, but there was one comment I saw that might give a glimmer of hope. Basically, it's possible we may not be giving enough meaning to the word "Spotlight." There's still a slim chance we'll get an interesting E3 because it's possible they're telegraphing that they're going to try to rapidfire it.

It certainly would be the LOGICAL thing to rapidfire it and then get all the developer interviews and in depth gameplay over with at Treehouse afterwards. I don't know how much time you'd have if you distilled past E3s down to the trailers. . .hmm. . .

*skims over E3 2015*

So that looks like 1.5 minutes of Star Fox in the preview box here. . .talking. . .talking. . .more talking with only tiny bits of gameplay cut in. . .oh here's a minute and a half of Triforce Heroes. . .more talking. . .a minute and a half of Hyrule Warriors 3DS. . .like four minutes rapidfiring Federation Force, Fates, and #FE. . .5 minutes on XCX and Happy Home Designer. . .more talking. . .four and a half minutes on Yo-Kai Watch, Paper Jam, Mario Tennis. . .oh gosh how long did they keep going on?

That was like 18 minutes for eleven games. If they actually focus instead of stretching out game discussion over constant yammering it looks like they might have enough time to cover more info on everything we know and still reveal a couple of games.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Batman died just a few days after Wallace died...

RIP...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And I just found out I was following the Adam West Facebook page because they just gave a statement on it

Died from Leukemia

Edit: It was just yesterday, the day he died, I was reading a comment that a premier skin in Injustice 2 should be voiced by him and thinking that was a good idea

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Adam West gone? :c

Sigh... He was a great and lovable actor and was a major part of my life, especially for BATMAN

Rest in peace and best wishes for his family and friends.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Batman died just a few days after Wallace died...

RIP...
Both of their works hold a place in my childhood. :( . . .

We're probably gonna lose a ton of amazing people every year at this point. There's simply too many people dear to too many childhoods from too many age groups and eras. It's gonna be rough from now on. . .

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Rest in peace, Adam West. You always seemed like a charismatic guy.

Probably one of my favorite roles of his was himself in Johnny Bravo, and Cat Man in Fairly OddParents.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Did another summon trying to get brides in heroes. Still haven't gotten a single one, but I did get a five star Caitra. Which is pretty good as I needed another lancer and her bulk is useful.

Also I need 4000 points till masked marth!

And rest in peace Adam West, you will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom