• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
OK. . .I'd like some opinions on this.

I just went on another forum and saw this post.

Now, on it's own it's already pretty irritating for me. These kinds of blind stereotypes are something that really bother me.

But here's where it really starts to become horrid: This was on the work page for a Splatoon game mod.

Not only does it insult the series, it seems disrespectful to the mod creator to make this kind of driveby comment there of all places.

Someone already made a comment about how they could just ignore Splatoon instead of going onto Splatoon related areas to insult it, but the situation is bothering me. Is this low enough of a comment with the context involved for me to report it?
As someone who isn't a fan of either games, I object to that stereotype. Undertale fans are stereotypical teenagers on tumblr who are in a cult, claiming to be LGBT and **** to be part of the cool kids. Don't knoe Splatoon stereotype, but it's not that

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Now, on it's own it's already pretty irritating for me. These kinds of blind stereotypes are something that really bother me.

But here's where it really starts to become horrid: This was on the work page for a Splatoon game mod.

Not only does it insult the series, it seems disrespectful to the mod creator to make this kind of driveby comment there of all places.

Someone already made a comment about how they could just ignore Splatoon instead of going onto Splatoon related areas to insult it, but the situation is bothering me. Is this low enough of a comment with the context involved for me to report it?
lol, Undertable

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
In other Pokémon news, apparently the "Riddler" gave us a couple more hints:

Old riddle:
11.:statue of Aristotle
Riddler offered new hints about it: four element-->5th element-->celestial body-->hole-->hyperspace

New riddle:
N1: Yukie Nakama, a Japanese actress, and Kirsi, a protagonist in anime Darker than black, which don't point to the new pokemon directly.
N2: A monk staff
N3: Wu Yong, an advisor of the gang of 108 heros in a fiction.

...Any guesses on this one? I'm kind of stumped.

Good bye @Substitution , I hope everything will go well for you!

Also, I just looked a video on FE Revelation Chapter 17 and...
God, what did they do to Odin?!
My god, they just hit him with the nerf hammer....
It's as painful to watch as Melee Kirby.
My good sir, Rev!Odin is the epitome of unit balance.

Only a true Fire Emblem unit could reach the likes of Wendy, Fiona, and Sophia in terms of their usability and performance.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

Thanks for the laugh.

I'd report it. It's not related to the mod, just bashing the game.

And "can't draw well"?

Layeyes Splatoon.png

http://layeyes.tumblr.com/image/143454197377

I beg to differ.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Only a true Fire Emblem unit could reach the likes of Wendy, Fiona, and Sophia in terms of their usability and performance.
Old riddle sounds like it has to do with the concept of Aether.

New riddle. . .I'm terrible at solving riddles but for some reason "doesn't point to the new Pokemon directly" makes me think of it being related so some kind of Island Challenge Leader or Kahuna.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Old riddle:
Riddler offered new hints about it: four element-->5th element-->celestial body-->hole-->hyperspace

New riddle:
N1: Yukie Nakama, a Japanese actress, and Kirsi, a protagonist in anime Darker than black, which don't point to the new pokemon directly.

Well when I see "a protagonist in anime Darker than black" I have to ask, which character it is because depending on the power of the character, that may give a good hint

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

As a Sonic fan, I have to deal with things like this all the time.

The best piece of advice I can give you is to ignore them, they could just be trolling. If they continue to harass the people there, then you can report them.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
As a Sonic fan, I have to deal with things like this all the time.

The best piece of advice I can give you is to ignore them, they could just be trolling. If they continue to harass the people there, then you can report them.
I already reported after the advice I got already. :x

I really hope I don't get in trouble for false reporting or anything, I was already really worried about it and on the fence when I asked. :urg:

D

Deleted member

Google Chrome on Android is so dumb right now, like, I can't copy image URLs anymore and I can't open pics in the same tab, I now always have to open a new tab and then copy the link.
Anyways, I can't believe they actually addressed the Elephant in the Room

Not even Awakening had this problem, this is just another point on how dumb Deeprealms are.
Also, would you believe me if I told you this Berserker just critted Ryoma?

But I can't be mad with the RNG because Ryoma just happened to have a full Shield Gauge at the time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Old riddle:

New riddle:

I propose we say that, if anyone complain about the poor unit they have in Revelation. The answer you should give would be:
"Atleast they aren't as bad as Odin"
Poor Odin, someone in the team must really hate Odin, lol.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Google Chrome on Android is so dumb right now, like, I can't copy image URLs anymore and I can't open pics in the same tab, I now always have to open a new tab and then copy the link.
Anyways, I can't believe they actually addressed the Elephant in the Room

Not even Awakening had this problem, this is just another point on how dumb Deeprealms are.
Access to the Deeprealms is through the Dragon's Gate, right? Would that mean that in a potential remake, Eliwood can marry a girl who became an adult in mere days? I'm not sure how time worked for FE7 and the Dragon's Gate back then, but that is something to think about if they do a potential remake for FE6/7.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Old riddle:

New riddle:

Aristole relates to Marshadow. My guess is like Hoopa, Marshadow will have some special signature move that ties to lore. Eclipse Marshadow maybe? Like the full sun and moon phases for the legends.

Actress, don't know but I am guessing it relates to a dark type somehow.

the 108 number is what I predict to be the amount of new pokemon.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Aristole relates to Marshadow. My guess is like Hoopa, Marshadow will have some special signature move that ties to lore. Eclipse Marshadow maybe? Like the full sun and moon phases for the legends.

Actress, don't know but I am guessing it relates to a dark type somehow.

the 108 number is what I predict to be the amount of new pokemon.
Like Mars' Shadow?

D

Deleted member

Access to the Deeprealms is through the Dragon's Gate, right? Would that mean that in a potential remake, Eliwood can marry a girl who became an adult in mere days? I'm not sure how time worked for FE7 and the Dragon's Gate back then, but that is something to think about if they do a potential remake for FE6/7.
Dragon's Gate is technically non-canon to Fates and its name is just a reference to FE7 and it has no connection to it
So I guess no

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Like Mars' Shadow?
It could be like that. We know it's a trademarked pokemon and unlike all the others, it was not reveled in the first trailer, so it seems Marshadow is the 3rd legend. Aristotle was a philosopher so they could tie him back to whole space theme with Marshadow if this is true.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
It could be like that. We know it's a trademarked pokemon and unlike all the others, it was not reveled in the first trailer, so it seems Marshadow is the 3rd legend. Aristotle was a philosopher so they could tie him back to whole space theme with Marshadow if this is true.
Well, he was a scientist too.

He taught Alexander, but like others of his day, held a geocentric view of the universe.

Thought the clouds and birds would be blown away if the Earth moved.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Half of these are accurate, except for the first word. Being a tease =/= being a ****.

Sorry for censoring the other words since this thread is pretty anti-alcohol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The feeling when you success Conquest Chapter 10 in one try without losing any unit.
c91.png

It feel just right.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I know it's not a serious blog.

Doesn't mean I gotta find it funny.
I just dont take offense to any one the stuff or don't take any of it serious on the blog. I guess thats why find it pretty funny.

What makes it even funnier is the fact people on tumbr start ranting about the post without reading the FAQ/About

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Metroid Prime, done (for the 5th time at least).
Now it's Metroid Prime: Hunters's turn !

Not especially proud of this performance though tbh, it's been quite a long time since I 100%'d the game only by myself and in less than 7 hours considering how much I was in love of it at the time I first played it, and only on my second try on Hard on the GCN version.
Oh well.

Now it's time to prepare myself and my own tastes before replaying what I consider as my least favorite Metroid game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom