• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder, with both major parties having controversial candidates, if this will be the first election with major gains for a third party. I also wonder if my car will fly if I staple on some wings and believe hard enough.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
And the saga continues. I gotta admit this is a pretty good burn,

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
If Donald Trump is elected.

America will be the world's most stupid country by lightyears in my book.
The fact that a billionaire with his personality is even allowed to do this is beyond me already.

I am now starting to wish Sanders quit just to help Clinton have a better chance at winning, even tho the 'mr nice guy' Sanders is the one I think should win but won't.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
IT IS HERE!
You are the ocean's gray waves
Just in time for my graduation too. :p Now just my senior year of highschool and I'm done. It should be pretty easy.

And we're one politics? Well, speaking of politics, this theory came out...
Why does it make so much sense? When I read the title I thought it'd be grasping for straws, but wow... This surprised me.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
And the saga continues. I gotta admit this is a pretty good burn,

I recommend grabbing your popcorn bowls.

If Donald Trump is elected.

America will be the world's most stupid country by lightyears in my book.
The fact that a billionaire with his personality is even allowed to do this is beyond me already.

I am now starting to wish Sanders quit just to help Clinton have a better chance at winning, even tho the 'mr nice guy' Sanders is the one I think should win but won't.
They won't be able to do much damage internally; the Congress is a safety net for anything outrageous.

What actually will suffer are Foreign Policy and the image of the country. I don't know any country with which relation might actually improve if he does get elected. Not Europe, not Africa, certainly not Middle East or Latin America.

The only leader who has spoken positively of Trump is Putin, I think. :p

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I recommed grabbing your popcorn bowls.

They won't be able to do much damage internally; the Congress is a safety net for naything outrageous.

What actually will suffer are Foreign Policy and the image of the country. I don't know any country with which relation might actually improve if he does get elected. Not Europe, not Africa, certainly not Middle East.

The only leader who has spoken positively of Trump is Putin, I think. :p
Source or didn't happen. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This would have all been avoided if the DNC wasn't filled with corporate shills on Hillary's payroll...but sure, let's back the single worst-polling major candidate instead of Bernie, they said...seriously **** super-delegate bull. I mean Clinton's still a better option than Trump, but...basically anyone is.

Man, you know what'd be awesome, despite realism getting in the way? If The Legend of Zelda got Lego Dimensions content.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And since I forgot it in my last post, Happy Birthday Frostwraith Frostwraith

And I see politics is being discussed. I don't mind it, but I'm not the best at it, so I'll stay away. Plus I really need to finish something for school.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Man, you know what'd be awesome, despite realism getting in the way? If The Legend of Zelda got Lego Dimensions content.
Aquamentus is the basic dragon model already(with or without wings). Manhandla would be fun to make.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
This would have all been avoided if the DNC wasn't filled with corporate shills on Hillary's payroll...but sure, let's back the single worst-polling major candidate instead of Bernie, they said...seriously **** super-delegate bull. I mean Clinton's still a better option than Trump, but...basically anyone is.

This reminds me of the time I actually created legit Zelda characters out of Legos when I was younger...

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
This song perfectly represents the current election.Just replace Hamilton with obama.Trump with burr and jefferson with Clinton

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I already had a full one in the Convoy and another one with 1/4 uses(I think I used it for Azama in Chapter 11, I don't remember)
All I need to do is avoid the Hexing Rod turn(which is every four turns), it's easy to tell the pattern since it's how they're arranged in his inventory
Though I need to save some uses for the Great Master in Endgane though, ugh
Wait, where did you get those extra Silence Staffs? There's only one in Conquest and it's in Chapter 25, you can't get more of them regularly.

Unless there's been some abuse of the My Castle kind...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
IT IS HERE!
You are the ocean's gray waves
Nice, I've been waiting to hear how Matthew Mercer did with this song.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I'm waiting for the plot twist where the election is just one big elaborate troll.

... There will be a plot twist, right?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm waiting for the plot twist where the election is just one big elaborate troll.

There is none.

Because all this will lead to is that in 2020, Kanya West will be a legitimate contender for IS Presidency because our generation is hot garbage

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Thanks all for the birthday wishes! :)

And wow, just when you think the US elections can't get more amusing, they surpass themselves.

Seeing Hillary and Trump exchange tweets like that is almost quality entertainment.

That said, I'm still waiting for the next dubbed season of AoT. Mind you, I stopped reading Manga due to my money not being easily available.
The latest chapter of each month are available legally on Crunchyroll and you can read all previous ones with a subscription. It's much cheaper than buying the volumes.

(Of course, there are always scanlations too...)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want Trump to win just to spite the regressive left

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This song perfectly represents the current election.Just replace Hamilton with obama.Trump with burr and jefferson with Clinton
And hey, if we're taking songs from musicals to represent the candidates themselves...I found Trump's. :p
:p
Shrek the Musical is actually a much better musical than most would think. Lots of great songs.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I kinda want to see Trump win just for the sheer amusement it may cause, though I also fear what might that man do once he steps up as president.

Not like I care much about US politics anyway.

Darn, I almost forgot.

Happ Birthday, Frostwraith Frostwraith . :) Have fun!

:231:
Thanks!

Though, my day is almost over. Really sleepy right now.

D

Deleted member

Just in time for my graduation too. :p Now just my senior year of highschool and I'm done. It should be pretty easy.

And we're one politics? Well, speaking of politics, this theory came out...
Why does it make so much sense? When I read the title I thought it'd be grasping for straws, but wow... This surprised me.
"Alright, let's watch it, what's the worst that could happen?"
"TOO. MANY. STRAWS."
But I guess it DOES make some sort of sense
Wait, where did you get those extra Silence Staffs? There's only one in Conquest and it's in Chapter 25, you can't get more of them regularly.

Unless there's been some abuse of the My Castle kind...

Nice, I've been waiting to hear how Matthew Mercer did with this song.
I... honestly don't remember, I believe one of them is a My Castle reward but I don't think there are two of them
Might be one from Battle rewards and the other from Visit rewards
I'm trying to grind them but people don't seen to care about Easy Seize Skill castles anymore, I even actually have skills!
I want Trump to win just to spite the regressive left
You want someone that would be terrible a president for the US just because of some people that piss you off?
I mean, I don't care about internal US politics but that's just childish

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Today was my last day of class in high school (well, the equivalent).

And Happy Birthday Frostwraith Frostwraith ! Hope you have a nice end of day.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

It will be all a ruse and it will be revealed that Donald Trump only staged his Presidency bid so he could build up to his inclusion as DLC in Smash Bros, a strategic partnership between Trump and Nintendo to raise their brand-awareness to a whole new level.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I kinda want to see Trump win just for the sheer amusement it may cause, though I also fear what might that man do once he steps up as president.

Not like I care much about US politics anyway.

Thanks!

Though, my day is almost over. Really sleepy right now.
Whatever he does will affect World Politics and Peace.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ohhh my god yessssssss

They announced the next comic mini-series in the Disney Kingdoms line after The Haunted Mansion.
We're getting The Enchanted Tiki Room! :D

This was one of the attractions I wanted them to do the most. Sooooo glad they're doing it. Now I just need to see:
- Space Mountain
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean (though that might wait a while considering Disney has another Pirates comic starting this August)
- Figment 3 (Figment 2 ended on a sequel hook)
- Discovery Bay (another unbuilt-attraction I want them to tackle)
- Expedition Everest

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Happy Birthday Frostwraith Frostwraith !

"I... honestly don't remember, I believe one of them is a My Castle reward but I don't think there are two of them
I'm trying to grind them but people don't seen to care about Easy Seize Skill castles anymore, I even actually have skills!
Yeah, that's probably it. I haven't really touched My Castle that much aside from a couple things, so I haven't really gone online and got either rewards as a result.

Congrats on getting the skills though

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Ohhh my god yessssssss

They announced the next comic mini-series in the Disney Kingdoms line after The Haunted Mansion.

This was one of the attractions I wanted them to do the most. Sooooo glad they're doing it. Now I just need to see:
- Space Mountain
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean (though that might wait a while considering Disney has another Pirates comic starting this August)
- Expedition Everest
PotC comic here we come!!!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
"Alright, let's watch it, what's the worst that could happen?"
"TOO. MANY. STRAWS."
But I guess it DOES make some sort of sense

I... honestly don't remember, I believe one of them is a My Castle reward but I don't think there are two of them

You want someone that would be terrible a president for the US just because of some people that piss you off?
I mean, I don't care about internal US politics but that's just childish
Oh yeah, because Hillary would be a wonderful president.

What makes you think Trump will be so bad anyway, in the very least his economic plan doesn't have large raises in the amount of taxes I'd have to pay

If Bernie got elected our taxes would skyrocket

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ohhh my god yessssssss

- Space Mountain
- Jungle Cruise
- Expedition Everest
Heck yeah! I've always wanted to see the Tiki Room get an adaption of some sort. I'll be more than satisfied with this.

....also, dang it, every time the Tiki Room gets mentioned it makes me want to have a Dole Whip again.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
YouTube, don't tell me you made another silly change on me.

Why is the fullscreen not actually fullscreen?

D

Deleted member

"TOO. MANY. STRAWS."
Hah, I got you to watch the video. : ^ )

What makes you think Trump will be so bad anyway
Because he's nonsensical and the all the stuff he claims is going to do is just big talk. I mean, seriously, he even fails at what he's "good at", marketing and money.(Espeicaly with things like Trump Steaks.) The real reason why he's so big, controversial, and even popular is because he's quite the character..... And I don't think anyone can disagree with that. :p

Not that I'm defending Hillary at all especially considering scandals I've seen of her.... But Trump in office will probably be as effective as having Mike Tyson or Kanye West as president.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Huh? I checked my Twitter and saw this. Did I miss when the thread talked about it? It does say In Case You Missed It.

How is this going to work? Because something seems off about the idea that I can't quite put my finger on, but if they just put up a poster with a QR code on it in Gamestop instead of forcing people to pick up cards that have a limited amount then I may go to IRL event Pokemon handouts again.

Last edited:
Ohhh my god yessssssss

- Space Mountain
- Jungle Cruise
- Expedition Everest
Give me Space Mountain or give me death!

2nd favorite ride in Disney world (and a comic on Toy story mania would probably be cheating :p)

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Oh yeah, because Hillary would be a wonderful president.

What makes you think Trump will be so bad anyway, in the very least his economic plan doesn't have large raises in the amount of taxes I'd have to pay

If Bernie got elected our taxes would skyrocket
Ever thought those higher taxes would benefit the economy?

Typical textbook tax related effects.
Huh? I checked my Twitter and saw this. Did I miss when the thread talked about it? It does say In Case You Missed It.

How is this going to work? Because something seems off about the idea that I can't quite put my finger on, but if they just put up a poster with a QR code on it in Gamestop instead of forcing people to pick up cards that have a limited amount then I may go to IRL event Pokemon handouts again.
Heard about it in a Gamexplain video.

I agree with them that all these QR codes will be online not long after the game releases so people could just scan everything if they wanted.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Eh, not a fan if true.

I'm just tired of gifts and events, I want to earn ****.

Even events for legendaries used to give you the Key Items for you to find and capture the Pokemon. Now they're just gifts.

And now it's starting to become more of a regular thing in the actual games. Seriously, whose idea was it to give you a Lati@s with it's Mega Stone in the middle of the damn game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom