• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Am I like the only one that's hype about Gizmo and Stripe being in that new Lego game. Kinda crazy how Sonic is in the game with Gremlins. I wish they would make a Gremlins 3 already :dedede:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had the weirdest dream last night that some person I don't know, but my family apparently did, got involved with some kind of accident and somehow plant DNA was spliced into his body. This was causing him to die so people decided to literally plant his seed. It grew into giant trees that started sprouting beans. People tried to serve me the beans because apparently they were growing like crazy but I found the idea of eating them absolutely disguisting

D

Deleted member

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
IT IS HERE!
You are the ocean's gray waves

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They're actually in the game according to the press release.

The new franchises are: Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, Adventure Time, Ghostbusters Reboot, A-Team, Gremlins, Goonies, ET, Powerpuff Girls, Mission Impossible, Beetlejuice of all things, Sonic the Hedgehog, Teen Titans Go, The Lego Batman Movie, Knight Rider, and Lego City Undercover.
Beetlejuice? Damn that would be pretty great. I want to see him. That trailer is pretty awesome, makes me kind of want the game now.... Also saw that KH 2.8 trailer yesterday. That is also freaking amazing! Can't wait!

And I saw world talk for KH 3, the avengers would be hype, but you know what I want?

KH3 X Guardians of The Galaxy.

Imagine a world like that? Prison break out, space battles and more! I think the dialog and interactions would be great.
CRASH BANDICOOT IS BACK...

In Skylanders.

Maybe.

It's all speculation. http://skylanders-inquirer.com/2016...-skylanders-imaginators-starter-pack-listing/
NO! If this happens, at least give us a new Crash game alongside it. I hope e doesn't end up looking bad at least if true.

Chrono.

Devil May Cry 5 may be imminent my guys.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
The fact that lego has the rights to make games featuring both DC and Marvel characters and havent crossed them over yet is just mind boggling

Last edited by a moderator:

whap
Are we sure there isn't some kind of law where we can reroll for new candidates?

No?
Think that's bad?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

Say what you will about Harper or Trump. At least they have some morals compared to this...
Da fuq

This will end terribly

Devil May Cry 5 may be imminent my guys.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I still have 5 other DMC games to play (all of them) please don't announce more until im caught up >_>

Also changed my avi to what I want from E3

I will leave dissapointed :p

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Chrono.

The DMC5 dream is probably dead.

The Wayback Machine reveals that it was likely for DmC.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
European eShop sale begins today. I'd call this a nice birthday gift (yes, I'm 23 years old as of today).

Oh, and this month's Attack on Titan chapter was breathtaking.
Happy Birthday, Frosty the Wraith.

That said, I'm still waiting for the next dubbed season of AoT. Mind you, I stopped reading Manga due to my money not being easily available.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Think that's bad?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

Say what you will about Harper or Trump. At least they have some morals compared to this...
Animals cannot legitimately consent, damnit. And yes, that's my key problem with it. If they were all sapient enough and mature enough to consent, I really don't care. But it cannot be love if the animal cannot understand it, so...

Also, lol at "no penetration" being the key rule. That's not the problem either, it's still the serious lack of consent. Ugh.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Holy astroturfing, Blackhat!
Election year has been a hilarious mess so far.

Not that it always isn't, but the prominence of social media really makes it go some WTF levels.
Not that it always isn't, indeed! "THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIFETIMES" - mass media every single time. Edit: and yet, nothing really changes. :D

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Think that's bad?

Liberalism gone mad? WTF is a bit too fitting in this case.

No Penetration rule is very idiotic. This basically means you can use animals for sexual pleasure, if you don't violate that. Just... why. They has essentially legalised a lot of animal abuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom