• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I made a box art for "Pokemon Victory" version after ORAS's release with a picture of Victini holding a martini with an orange background with yellow stars. I posted it on Tumblr and said quote, "I was bored and made box art for a game based on Victini."

I had fifteen different posts calling it fake. Two going into detail spanning two paragraphs.

2016-10-15_06-43-57.jpg

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I made a box art for "Pokemon Victory" version after ORAS's release with a picture of Victini holding a martini with an orange background with yellow stars. I posted it on Tumblr and said quote, "I was bored and made box art for a game based on Victini."

I had fifteen different posts calling it fake. Two going into detail spanning two paragraphs.

View attachment 119044
I wanna see this.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

View attachment 119044
Pics or it didnt happen

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Finally got to the final checkpoint on the Iron Whale.
I just went through spikes, water physics, a giant angler, and instadeaths due to being pushed into the abyss by beam shooting shells. Treasure Knight, in the immortal word of :4myfriends:, "Prepare yourself". Because I'm angry as ****, and coming for your head.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Finally got to the final checkpoint on the Iron Whale.
I just went through spikes, water physics, a giant angler, and instadeaths due to being pushed into the abyss by beam shooting shells. Treasure Knight, in the immortal word of :4myfriends:, "Prepare yourself". Because I'm angry as ****, and coming for your head.
You mean Big Daddy Knight.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG, my grandma had a virus on her computer that made it beep

A message appeared on the screen that gave her a number, she called it can they said "Pay us $500 and we'll fix it"

And she paid

OMG I can't believe she did that

Edit: This is my 40,000th post!

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
OMG, my grandma had a virus on her computer that made it beep

A message appeared on the screen that gave her a number, she called it can they said "Pay us $500 and we'll fix it"

And she paid

OMG I can't believe she did that

Edit: This is my 40,000th post!
Well that's how they make money,

Chrono.

Looking at those boxarts closely, Turtonator and Drampa look like their official art. Just composited.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Iron Whale cleared, Treasure Knight defeated!
Wayyyy too easy, which is good, because I needed a punching bag, which brings up my one main criticism : The low reward for high risk. With Plague Knight and Specter Knight as the primary examples, the levels are pretty difficult, and clearing them each in under ten tries, is something that I feel to be nigh-impossible. Then, the boss is just as difficult. After all that hard work, I need a punching bag to lay into. Instead I get the Grim Reaper and Explosive Alchemist beating me down. It's like choosing Little Mac against a competitive player with 3 times more experience and skill than you.
Which is why it felt so good to just lay into Treasure Knight, puncture his helmet, and let him drown in the seas made up of my sweat going through the past levels.

Gonna try to wrap things up with Mole Knight before i stop for the Knight.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's a bit messed up when quite a fwe people were where this was being sourced from.
But do they all have different pics? I'm guessing its fake as only one pics been posted and it's just recycled from the original source.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Final Y run update.
HOLY HELL I JUST WALTZ RIGHT INTO THE LEAGUE QUITE UNDERLEVELED. Like, none of my Pokémon were even in the 60's when I went in. I still managed to win, but just barely at times. Overall, this was basically what happened with each E4 member.

Malva: HOW THE HELL DID CHANDE-****ING-LURE OUTSPEED AN ABSOL?! Also Confuse Ray hell.
Drasna: Not too bad, but Altaria was annoying.
Siebold: Easy until Gyarados, which turned the whole match into a nightmare. Funnily enough Charizard was actually the one who took him down. Maybe Brock was right, Fire is strong against Water. :troll:
Wikstrom: ... Not that bad really.

Diantha was, for the most part, actually the easiest. :laugh: Most of her Pokémon were swept aside with one or two hits. Only Gourgeist (Phantom Force spam) and Gardevoir served as real threats. Also, Nidoking FINALLY gets major redemption. Thanks for taking those Thunderbolts for Slow"king" mate. Speaking of Slow"king", TWO SPECIAL DEFENSE DROPS THANKS TO SHADOW BALL. RNG and Slow"king" be praised.

End team:
(Level 60)
(Level 59)
(Level 59)
(Level 59)
(Level 58)
(Level 58)

Shoutouts to Mamoswine for nearly replacing Nidoking (and for just being the best Ice and Ground in existence) and Vivillon for being the cute, Satanic, status inflictor that he is.

Next stop: ORAS Hoenn? Maybe? Platinum Sinnoh? Or maybe I'll just wait until Sun and Moon comes out before I do anymore Pokémon stuff.

:199:

Burruni

Smash Hero
But do they all have different pics? I'm guessing its fake as only one pics been posted and it's just recycled from the original source.
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/29149263
The first image of the thread is from is from someone elsee than the image which you posted, in fact the second is someone confirming it.
Pretty sure that Popplio fight ISN'T from the E3 play.
Prety sure that the Rowlett fight is new, given it also has a movespread for it.
The images of the two box backs alone, alongside copies of the front in the background if anyone wants to check it with the italian logo and what not.

The one othre thing to suspect is that the Pikachu grooming seems to be the same pose/location in both, but it seems different from anything in the trailers.

Edit: "Yeah sure it's not like I'm a leaker, there were literally hundreds of people at the convention, it wasn't exactly hidden."
I feel like someone would be able to call it out if this wasn't present.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Was watching some gameplay of Scizor and Darkrai in Pokken...They're both frikkin cool as hell!

Darkrai's like some magical conjurer, and seems like an effective trap fighter...
Scizor's a ****ing brute, Swords dance gives him these glowing swords that float behind his back that look cool as hell...

I may very well get back into this game once they (as well as Empoleon) get released to the Wii U...
I'm wondering if they'll be the only three DLC or if we'll get other characters as well, once they get added there's still another empty slot on the current CCS that will **** with my OCD...

Now that Scizor's in the game my current most wanted fighter is Haxorus, though not only with doubts of us getting other mons for DLC, Garchomp really fills a very similar role nicely being a powerhouse dragon...although haxorus would have some neat animations swinging that axe on his face around...

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/29149263
The first image of the thread is from is from someone elsee than the image which you posted, in fact the second is someone confirming it.
Pretty sure that Popplio fight ISN'T from the E3 play.
Prety sure that the Rowlett fight is new, given it also has a movespread for it.
The images of the two box backs alone, alongside copies of the front in the background if anyone wants to check it with the italian logo and what not.

The one othre thing to suspect is that the Pikachu grooming seems to be the same pose/location in both, but it seems different from anything in the trailers.

Edit: "Yeah sure it's not like I'm a leaker, there were literally hundreds of people at the convention, it wasn't exactly hidden."
I feel like someone would be able to call it out if this wasn't present.
Ok so there's two. So possibly real, but what the hell where they thinking with the Lycanroc positioning?

Midday's tail leads into the image, and midnight's blocks Alolan Raichu.

It just looks bad.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I should replay Shovel Knight, I've yet to do Plague of Shadows.
Oh man, Plague Knight's even funner to play as than Shovel Knight!
Iron Whale cleared, Treasure Knight defeated!
Wayyyy too easy, which is good, because I needed a punching bag, which brings up my one main criticism : The low reward for high risk. With Plague Knight and Specter Knight as the primary examples, the levels are pretty difficult, and clearing them each in under ten tries, is something that I feel to be nigh-impossible. Then, the boss is just as difficult. After all that hard work, I need a punching bag to lay into. Instead I get the Grim Reaper and Explosive Alchemist beating me down. It's like choosing Little Mac against a competitive player with 3 times more experience and skill than you.
Which is why it felt so good to just lay into Treasure Knight, puncture his helmet, and let him drown in the seas made up of my sweat going through the past levels.

Gonna try to wrap things up with Mole Knight before i stop for the Knight.
I always thought of bosses as more of an integral part of the level than a reward. It's the final challenge!
Guess who's finally officially 10 years old
You.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Oh man, Plague Knight's even funner to play as than Shovel Knight!

I always thought of bosses as more of an integral part of the level than a reward. It's the final challenge!

You.
I see them as both, but it's not as fun for me when a boss is really hard, and their level was as well.
Speaking off, I finally remembered I can cancel that down ward stab with my side attack midair. That's gonna save me.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'd never thought I'd say this, but I got a Legendary skin in Overwatch and it was super disappointing.

The skin I got was Night Ops: 76. Still grinding for that Witch Mercy skin...
Don't give up. Took me 2 Legendary skins(Bloodhardt and Firefighter Mei), 1 Epic skin(Coldhardt) and a whole ton of blue Player Icons before I got 1 Legendary Halloween skin.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Umm...So I just randomly checked Screw Attack's video uploads off a whim, and noticed a DBX episode showing Spiderman vs. Mikasa...was a little confused but intrigued by the matchup, so I watched it...and....

It was absolute crap...and looking at the likes-dislikes, it seems I'm not the only that thinks so...this is even taking the results out of the equation it was just plain bad...
Mikasa won

If this was some small-time hobbyist amateur Youtuber, I guess I can understand the quality, but I expect better from Screw Attack...

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Umm...So I just randomly checked Screw Attack's video uploads off a whim, and noticed a DBX episode showing Spiderman vs. Mikasa...was a little confused but intrigued by the matchup, so I watched it...and....

It was absolute crap...and looking at the likes-dislikes, it seems I'm not the only that thinks so...this is even taking the results out of the equation it was just plain bad...
Mikasa won

If this was some small-time hobbyist amateur Youtuber, I guess I can understand the quality, but I expect better from Screw Attack...
It's DBX, aka the show they used as an excuse to stop doing one minute melees, and do the same thing but with less time, dedication, and both die in the first few episodes

Lost City cleared, Mole Knight defeated! Beaten on the third try. I also beat Black Knight again, on the first try. I now have 9 lives, which means I no longer have to hit the final boss twice for every time he hits me. Ending the night.
Gonna end there for the night, and do Polar Knight, Tinker knight, Propeller Knight, and anyone else I can tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom