• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Y Nuzlocke update
Haku the Nincada Lv12
Mako the Pancham Lv13
Raquna the Vivillon Lv15
Airine the Azurill Lv15
Kakyoin the Bulbasaur Lv15
Medea the Braixen Lv16

Turns out you can enter the palace without paying the 1000 Pokedollars fee if you don't have enough money
Good thing I bought Bulldoze before entering it
*boots up X*
I don't remember being black in my wonderlocke
*sees progress*
****! I don't have my Darkrai anymore because me and a friend swapped copies!

Also, who wants my N3DS friend code?
3282-2092-1077 quote this with your friend code if I don't have you (which I probably don't)
Late as **** but I need to friends cause I don't have any on my list
Ignore whatever FC is showing on my profile, that's from my old 3DS
0018-4498-1775
Also, look who's been reduced to a filthy pleb once again, you're not so blue anymore
Question, does Su&Mo have horde battles?

The answer will determine what Ribombee I go for.
It hasn't been confirmed but it's possible they'll drop it imo
Though Totem Pokemon battles seen to work like such(but we don't know the limit of mooks the Totem Pokemon can summon)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Though Totem Pokemon battles seen to work like such(but we don't know the limit of mooks the Totem Pokemon can summon)
How horrible would it be for a Totem Pokemon to summon a shiny to aid and you cant' catch it?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know, after thinking about it, I would not be surprised if at some point, Gamefreak makes a Pokemon that is interested in people. I mean, Gardevoir somewhat pushes it with it's whole devotion theme, but it's still decently tame.
While a Pokemon interested in people might be pushing the limit, you have to remember that there are some dark Pokemon that actually do some scary stuff. You have Pokemon like Gourgeist who loves to torture people and Pokemon, Lampert who waits for people to die, Pallosand who feasts on grudges, Hypno who had kinapped a child, Malamar who controls others to do it's bidding(and the X&Y anime actually went through with the implication) and Confrigus who has legends of eating people.

Gamefreak has definitely made it clear that there are some dark Pokemon(especially after the X&Y Malamar and showing the image of Pallosand eating Pikachu, unless that was not Gamefreak), so thinking about it, it would not surprise me if they went the distance and made a Pokemon that was interested in people at some point. And it will be a grand day if it does.
Female Salandit have pheromones that attract humans
Y Nuzlocke update
Haku the Nincada Lv12
Mako the Pancham Lv13
Raquna the Vivillon Lv15
Airine the Azurill Lv15
Kakyoin the Bulbasaur Lv15
Medea the Braixen Lv16

Turns out you can enter the palace without paying the 1000 Pokedollars fee if you don't have enough money
Good thing I bought Bulldoze before entering it

Late as **** but I need to friends cause I don't have any on my list
Ignore whatever FC is showing on my profile, that's from my old 3DS
0018-4498-1775
Also, look who's been reduced to a filthy pleb once again, you're not so blue anymore

You only noticed now? EO confirmed to reduce eyesight and attention span

D

Deleted member

You only noticed now? EO confirmed to reduce eyesight and attention span
Nah, I was watching Kamen Rider before, maybe it was that :troll:
Also, do you have your copy of X with the Wonderlocke and how far are you on it?

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen I played the US game when it came out, having previously heard of the series thanks to Brawl.

It was a fun experience, but I gave up on the button-mash sequence at the end of the main game. Other than that, my only real criticism is that they REALLY should drop the puppet-like style the game had going, because it's very, very jarring to look at compared to the more Kirby-like cute style the first four games had.

Also they really need to pick the series up again and localize the first four, because from what I can remember, the fifth game admittedly had pretty solid writing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen I played the US game when it came out, having previously heard of the series thanks to Brawl.

It was a fun experience, but I gave up on the button-mash sequence at the end of the main game. Other than that, my only real criticism is that they REALLY should drop the puppet-like style the game had going, because it's very, very jarring to look at compared to the more Kirby-like cute style the first four games had.

Also they really need to pick the series up again and localize the first four, because from what I can remember, the fifth game admittedly had pretty solid writing.
Tip for the button mash segment at the end:

Hold the DS sideways and rub your finger over the button quickly instead of tapping it. It makes it soooo much easier.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This whole discussion reminds me of something. The Japanese version of Diamond & Pearl made it clear that marriage with Pokemon was possible long ago according to a history book. Though I can see why that was censored in Western copies when people can link it easily to bestiality.

Oh my....
It only theorized

Also, it said humans were highly evolved pokemon so it wouldn't have been beastiality if true

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm thinking up some new abilities for Pokemon. First one is for the new pokemon Zomby, Infekdead and Reghoul(also probably a hidden ability for Duskull/Dusclops/Dusknoir) which is called "Reanimate". When the pokemon is KO'ed they come back with 50% HP.

I also have one I need help naming. It's for Exclove and Kabloom(hidden for Voltorb and Electrode) where they don't take self damage from exploding moves, but deal 20% less damage.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I forgot about that, although it wasn't exactly what I was meaning. I mean, they attract humans, but the Pokemon themselves aren't exactly interested in humans, not as much as how Pallosand is interested in grudges.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You know, after thinking about it, I would not be surprised if at some point, Gamefreak makes a Pokemon that is interested in people. I mean, Gardevoir somewhat pushes it with it's whole devotion theme, but it's still decently tame.
While a Pokemon interested in people might be pushing the limit, you have to remember that there are some dark Pokemon that actually do some scary stuff. You have Pokemon like Gourgeist who loves to torture people and Pokemon, Lampert who waits for people to die, Pallosand who feasts on grudges, Hypno who had kinapped a child, Malamar who controls others to do it's bidding(and the X&Y anime actually went through with the implication) and Confrigus who has legends of eating people.

Gamefreak has definitely made it clear that there are some dark Pokemon(especially after the X&Y Malamar and showing the image of Pallosand eating Pikachu, unless that was not Gamefreak), so thinking about it, it would not surprise me if they went the distance and made a Pokemon that was interested in people at some point. And it will be a grand day if it does.
Pallossand gobbling up Pikachu was an official image. Although I think it was just showing how it traps Pokémon, I'd say. not actually eating a Pikachu.

Although I'm not sure what exactly what you mean by 'interest' here. I'm getting kinda wrong vibes from it, tbh.

D

Deleted member

I also have one I need help naming. It's for Exclove and Kabloom(hidden for Voltorb and Electrode) where they don't take self damage from exploding moves, but deal 20% less damage.
80% of Explosion is 200BP
I think you should rethink that
Also, name it Lemon Bomb even if you don't get the reference
That would be a good point if it was an entire season
3 episodes was enough
And that doesn't answer my question

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
BP? Yeah I don't get the reference.
Base Power
80% of Explosion is 200BP
I think you should rethink that
Also, name it Lemon Bomb even if you don't get the reference

3 episodes was enough
And that doesn't answer my question
What? Which season?
Beat the pokeball factory before giving up due to lack of interest, I borrowed Y from a friend and he borrowed X

D

Deleted member

BP? Yeah I don't get the reference.
BP=Base Power
Explosion's Base Power is 250
With 80% damage, that's still as powerful as a normal Self-Destruct

Of course you don't, who the hell would watch Stray Dogs?
Base Power

What? Which season?
Beat the pokeball factory before giving up due to lack of interest, I borrowed Y from a friend and he borrowed X
The one you made me watch a long tine ago

Wanted to do some battling with my Nuzlocke team but I guess I'd have no chance :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
BP=Base Power

Wanted to do some battling with my Nuzlocke team but I guess I'd have no chance :p
Self-destruct would get the attack drop too. What would be a better damage reduction then?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
BP=Base Power

Gaim? Then I am HEAVILY disappointed as the 7th episode has the best gay character in all of fiction and a watermelon mech*

*MADOKA MAGIKA'S WRITER PEOPLE!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gaim? Then I am HEAVILY disappointed as the 7th episode has the best gay character in all of fiction and a watermelon mech*

Gaim isn't as good as W

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey I'd like to say something regarding the S&M demo.

IF it does get datamined and loads of unheard of info is released, can we please use Spoilers? Enough of the game has been leaked, any more would just totally ruin the experience. I'm just saying this now in case I forget.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

IF it does get datamined and loads of unheard of info is released, can we please use Spoilers? Enough of the game has been leaked, any more would just totally ruin the experience. I'm just saying this now in case I forget.
Yes agreed. I want atleast a couple of pokemon to be a surprise.

D

Deleted member

Self-destruct would get the attack drop too. What would be a better damage reduction then?
That's not what I meant
A 200BP move(which is what Explosion would be down to) with no drawbacks is extremely powerful
Maybe make the reduction be 50%, Boomburst exists with 140BP so a 125BP move wouldn't be too bad

>Best gay character
>Not Tamura
0/10 try harder weeb

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's not what I meant
A 200BP move(which is what Explosion would be down to) with no drawbacks is extremely powerful
Maybe make the reduction be 50%, Boomburst exists with 140BP so a 125BP move wouldn't be too bad

>Best gay character
>Not Tamura
0/10 try harder weeb
50% it is!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

As someone who doesn't mind being spoiled as I can't avoid it for long, especially with Europe getting a later release, but I agree that it shouldn't be spoiled for those who want it as blind as possible
That's not what I meant

>Best gay character
>Not Tamura
0/10 try harder weeb
Only Tamura I know is this
Also **** you, Oren best gay character. ALWAYS!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For people more programming/coding savvy than I.
"If they programmed Rotomdex in the demo, then we'll have IMAGES of the Pokemon. I hope they continue to be as [foolish] as always, I want to know the entire Pokemon list."
Would this add up?
Theoretically, yes it could hold them. They could also lock the dex in the way the national dex is in the game. Giving yourself a national dex through cheating doesn't let you register pokemon, it's the conversation that unlocks it.

Same with say the shiny charm. Hacking it in gives you no increased shiny rate. The increased rate is triggered by the conversation in which you receive the charm.

So Rottom Dex could give us stuff if hacked, or it could be made Type Null.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
There's now a Did You Know Gaming video on Iwata.

Are they seriously trying to make us sad again?
That reminds me, Pachter said something about Iwata not being great, but he later said that came out wrong. As bull**** as that guy is, I genuinely believe he simply worded it wrong, as an analyst should know about his deeds

Soul.

Just want the base stats and moves honestly

Literally everything else is a bonus (Pokédex numbers, items, etc.).

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

It counts as a leak, this thread is basically the leak group and the OP states that leaks and rumours can be talked about without spoiler tags.

It's best to not frequent this place if you don't want details and stuff spoiled just like you wouldn't frequent a FFXV thread if you wanted to go into FFXV pretty much blind.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That reminds me, Pachter said something about Iwata not being great, but he later said that came out wrong. As bull**** as that guy is, I genuinely believe he simply worded it wrong, as an analyst should know about his deeds
Unrelated yes, yell at me later but people cant have an opinion on a person, dead or not?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
There's now a Did You Know Gaming video on Iwata.

Are they seriously trying to make us sad again?
I'll just say, that I wasn't ready for the video at all. Like seriously at all.

The memories of that sorrow after hearing about his death still plague me to this day. It was definitely a respectful and well researched video on their part, that I can thank DYKG for.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It counts as a leak, this thread is basically the leak group and the OP states that leaks and rumours can be talked about without spoiler tags.

It's best to not frequent this place if you don't want details and stuff spoiled just like you wouldn't frequent a FFXV thread if you wanted to go into FFXV pretty much blind.

Well I won't come around here for the month between demo and full release

D

Deleted member

It's not that hard to put a spoiler tag to be somewhat considerate with others
As someone who doesn't mind being spoiled as I can't avoid it for long, especially with Europe getting a later release, but I agree that it shouldn't be spoiled for those who want it as blind as possible

Only Tamura I know is this
Also **** you, Oren best gay character. ALWAYS!
You can take a guess from where he is
Hint: it's not from a hentai
You forgot hidden abilities
I hope the starters have new Hidden abilities like the XY ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom