• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What about Zoroark and Delphox?
Either haven't looked hard enough or I was the lucky few who didn't see the Zoroark art. Though failing to mention Delphox was another missed opportunity.

Sure why not add these two to the list?

Yes, let's not address the three musclebound elephants in the room known for their Most Common Superpower (:066::067::068:)

These three Pokemon alone are probably the inspiration of the sexy muscle art most masculine Pokemon get.
Yeah, how can I not forget about these Pokes that started the muscle trend. And of course I've learned the hard way for Machoke one day.

I fear for whatever may happen with Beltigre this November since he's that "furry daddy" that will get the same fandom as Tony the Tiger.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'd say it was the same for Lurantis as well, in terms of "waifu mon".

She even looks a bit like a female Gallade IMO.
Lurantis is more feminine, but not explicitly female.

Then there's Tsareena, who is very much female.

I prefer the former.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
...I know I'm not up on the slang the kids these days are using, but I'm fairly sure Most Common Superpower means something else.
Don't be a buzzkill, I'm sure the same term can be applied for a Pokemon that happen to have some nice muscular pecs (especially Machoke).

Just forget I've said that, I can't be saying that about a Pokemon. :mad088:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Don't be a buzzkill, I'm sure the same term can be applied for a Pokemon that happen to have some nice muscular pecs (especially Machoke).
No can do, I'm afraid. I'm contractually obligated to be the "well, actually..." guy whenever possible. :p

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
YAY! I can now keep my trend of not spending a single dime on Overwatch Lootboxes, as I got the Halloween skin I really wanted. I got the Dr. Junkenstein skin! I don't have the Witch Mercy yet, but the Junkenstein one is the one I absolutely wanted. Now I don't need to worry about the temptation of paying for lootboxes near the end of the Halloween event.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Speaking of Machoke and awkward sexiness, I've found this funny comic that makes a great point about him.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*See DevienART*
*Remenber that I have a account on it*
<_<
>_>
I like DevienART...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*See DevienART*
*Remenber that I have a account on it*
<_<
>_>
I like DevienART...
I also have a Deviantart account.
However, I think it's a terrible website, and the only reason I haven't left it is because I have some online friends in it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Speaking of Machoke and awkward sexiness, I've found this funny comic that makes a great point about him.

I would say Machoke is very tame compared to some other Pokemon. *looks at Muk or Weezing* I mean, the Machoke one doesn't look any different from a parent hugging their child while sleeping.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Agreed.

I don't get though why Fomantis and Lurantis aren't bug type though
Indeed. They are both based on the Flower Mantis, so they should've been part Bug at the very least. I think the Grass-type comes from the Flower Mantis's strong connection to flowers.

From a competitive standpoint though, Bug/Grass is a pretty bad typing to have right now, so being pure Grass or pure Bug is probably for the best.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I also have a Deviantart account.
However, I think it's a terrible website, and the only reason I haven't left it is because I have some online friends in it.
I am not very actif on DevienART, but despise it's fault, I still like this website.
And yeah, I know about the weird fetish, poor OC and drawing that are so poor that it look that 3 years old drawn it.
But honestly, aslong as you pay attention, you can search what you want without falling on those strange/poor art.
Plus, I admit that I have some fetish that I talk with some people. But I try to not show it alot and no bother people with it. Because I won't get alot of friends if I only talk about fetish.
So yeah, in short, DevienART is bad, but it's good for me.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This whole discussion reminds me of something. The Japanese version of Diamond & Pearl made it clear that marriage with Pokemon was possible long ago according to a history book. Though I can see why that was censored in Western copies when people can link it easily to bestiality.

Don't worry aussie bruh I can resurrect that buzz for you. You know that ;)
Oh my....

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Depending on the Pokemon you sleep with, when you wake up you might not have a bed anymore. Also, you might be dead.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
DeviantArt has a ton of fantastic artwork though...

Anyone with an account can post their drawings so naturally there's going to be lots of **** mixed in with the gold...

You just have to know where to look...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So I just read that in the sun and moon anime, Ash will be living with Kukui.

Im ****ing ready
Sounds cool. And it would help explain how Ash and his Mom are able to pull up their roots AGAIN when Gen 8 rolls around.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That reminds me.

Me and my friend were talking about Litten which led to her making this.

I can't really blame her, sleeping with "Furry Daddy" would be a bit strange when he's giving you that look. :troll:

This whole discussion reminds me of something. The Japanese version of Diamond & Pearl made it clear that marriage with Pokemon was possible long ago according to a history book. Though I can see why that was censored in Western copies when people can link it easily to bestiality.

I bet alot of people were happy with marrying Machoke, Gardevior, or Lopunny in the old days. Or maybe Mr. Mime and Jynx if they are really that kinky.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Oh my....
"Pikipek, I've had enough. We won't go to the south!"
image.jpg

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I now want to get a Sun & Moon avi of some kind.

I don't know what, though...
I recommend using this image for a Sun and Moon avatar.

Either Silvally or Gladion here look really good as avatar material IMO.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That reminds me.

Me and my friend were talking about Litten which led to her making this.

Dude could you imagine how warm Litten's evolution would be? **** I'm not a furry, but winter's coming.
Depending on the Pokemon you sleep with, when you wake up you might not have a bed anymore. Also, you might be dead.
Realistically, the only Pokémon I'd like to sleep with is Litten, just like how I use to sleep with my old black cat Razz. I'll be laying there, and he'd jump up on the bed, and take a nap either at my feet, next to me, or on my belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom