• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't like Shojos too much(tried watching Orange last season and dropped it after the first episode)
I guess most of the stuff I watch is shonen, and if it isn't it's usually mistery or historical
I cant seem to watch Shojos now. I only watched on to completion and that was Peach Girl. Now I only watch Shonens, horror, Mystery, ect

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It was a minor NPC yeah

It gets better. He claimed Smogon STOLE his girlfriend and he thinks Hyper Training should be banned because 'it's letting cheaters win' but everyone cheats anyway according to him
The thing that did it for me was him calling out TheNationalDex for "condoning cheating" when they're arguably up there with JWittz when it comes to actually good and friendly Pokémon youtubers. Like seriously, what's the guy's deal?

We've had a woman imply she hides pokeballs in the naughty place iirc
You could argue we also saw this in the last Generations episode. Courtney wasn't wearing a fanny pack, so where'd Camerupt's Poké Ball come from?

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Explodatorium is.....a very weird, but fascinating level so far. Kooky music, but fitting for alchemy. Right now, having pains with a ladder of flame emitters. If only they didn't knock me into the abyss.....

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Originally, Charizard couldn't learn Fly. Originally, Emboar couldn't learn Fire Punch. Etc..

What looks obvious for a Pokémon's movepool may not be in there at all.
And who can forget this (slightly edited because language, also spoiler because it's big):
upload_2016-10-15_23-46-29.png

Still unable to learn Fly as of Gen 6 as well.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So Ive started a Normal type run through of X. Seeing people post their progress makes me want to do the same :p

Yooka (Level 12) Replaced my starter Pokemon
Sumia (Level 14) Grabbed her for the battle against Viola
Nesquik (Level 8) I grabbed him for the battle against Cliff.

0 Gym badges. Im just getting Nesquik to level 10-12 before going into the gym.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Explodatorium is.....a very weird, but fascinating level so far. Kooky music, but fitting for alchemy. Right now, having pains with a ladder of flame emitters. If only they didn't knock me into the abyss.....
More importantly, it's home to the best* member of the Order of No Quarter.

*Subjective

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The thing that did it for me was him calling out TheNationalDex for "condoning cheating" when they're arguably up there with JWittz when it comes to actually good and friendly Pokémon youtubers. Like seriously, what's the guy's deal?

You could argue we also saw this in the last Generations episode. Courtney wasn't wearing a fanny pack, so where'd Camerupt's Poké Ball come from?
Wait when did he attack TheDex? I haven't watched them in ages but they were actually one of the best examples of good poketubers. Probably because the only reason people know him is because of the needless drama and he if one of his videos has 10 likes yet 100000 dislikes he looks at it and goes "10 likes wooo!"
Actually, it's only the "cinematic mode" that works with any HDMI device.

https://www.engadget.com/2016/07/21/playstation-vr-cinematic-mode/

It basically makes it look like you're watching a really big screen, from what I understand.
MY IMMERSION IS RUINED AGAIN
Lickytubgng made me laugh so hard.
Hooray for missing the backspace!

ALSO WHY ARE YOU EATING GOLDFISH? POOR THINGS ONLY HAVE 3 SECONDS OF MEMORY

Burruni

Smash Hero
Originally, Charizard couldn't learn Fly. Originally, Emboar couldn't learn Fire Punch. Etc..

Yanmega's entry states it can fly with someone on its back.

Diancie dosen't learn Power Gem.

Murkrow can't learn Theif naturally.

AMPHAROS LIGHTS UP AN ENTIRE LIGHTHOUSE BUT CAN'T LEARN FLASH CANNON OR TAIL GLOW

Groudon doesn't get Heat Crash.

Gengar doesn't get Nasty Plot.

The entire Rhydon line doesn't get Head Smash.

Want me to go on?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait when did he attack TheDex? I haven't watched them in ages but they were actually one of the best examples of good poketubers. Probably because the only reason people know him is because of the needless drama and he if one of his videos has 10 likes yet 100000 dislikes he looks at it and goes "10 likes wooo!"

MY IMMERSION IS RUINED AGAIN

Hooray for missing the backspace!

ALSO WHY ARE YOU EATING GOLDFISH? POOR THINGS ONLY HAVE 3 SECONDS OF MEMORY
Didn't watch that particular rant video of his because I'm not giving him more ad revenue, but apparently he called them out for condoning cheating during one of their live discussions or something. Pretty sad, really.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Didn't watch that particular rant video of his because I'm not giving him more ad revenue, but apparently he called them out for condoning cheating during one of their live discussions or something. Pretty sad, really.
Considering the guy's track record, it's most likely a lie. DuncanKneedeep and HoodlumScrafty (coincidentally the only poketubers I watch) had 2 long videos about why his **** needs to stop. Some guy called Feliciafan tore ver****'s responses COMPLETELY apart, good watch if you have time on your hands

Also I wanna know what these goldfish are now

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

I'm still salty Haxorus doesn't get Iron Head...

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
>Complaining about stupidly OP
>On Primal Groudon

Listen GameFreak started that, and if you're in for a penny you might as well go for the pound!
- Implying I'm complaining.
- Greentexting outside of 4chan LUL

The Pound went to ****, I'm after a better currency.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It gets better. He claimed Smogon STOLE his girlfriend
Okay really? If you lost your girl to a bunch of Smogonites, odds are you weren't that great to begin with.
...and he thinks Hyper Training should be banned because 'it's letting cheaters win' but everyone cheats anyway according to him
Yes, most competitive players do cheat. I did it all the time too. Breeding use to be extremely time-consuming and getting the right IVs were a pain in the ass. Its been getting easier, but it was still time-consuming. With Hyper Training, the method is much easier. Your Pokémon MUST be level 100, and bottlecaps are required, so it isn't free, but despite this, leveling at end-game shouldn't be a hassle. It was easy as **** in ORAS, and now that rebattles are back, leveling should be easier. Not to mention EXP Share affects all Pokémon, thus you're able to train multiple Pokemon at a time while being able to give Lucky Eggs to the one up front.

I REALLY hope bottlecaps aren't a pain to horde though. That is a major concern to me because if they are, it may be more justified to just hatch them then horde a small amount of caps in hours. But if they're not, then breeding might not be a big deal anymore other then ensuring an IV is at 0, and that it has the correct Egg Moves. Or if you're that dude, if its shiny.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Ah, I remember the great Tropical Freeze backlash like it was yesterday. Sure Fredrik was Retro's attempt at trying to make the K. Rool fans happy, but I can give him credit for not being a boring wannabe Andross like Tiki Tong.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm not really a fan of the Dex if I'm thinking of the same youtube chnnel you're talking about.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Thanks.

And the width is just whatever the page is?
I think it can take about 900px wide images without shrinking if you used the Fixed one.

If you use Fluid, you are only limited by your monitor.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's an hour long and has swears, but tony the tiger's bull**** gets torn apart. Amazing
I can't stop laughing at this post when reading it out of context. :laugh:
Fire/Dark STAB with Superpower for move coverage and a filler move (I guess Sucker Punch? Rock-type move?).

With Tough Claws. And Life Orb/Choice Band.
>Superpower
>Not Close Combat

Assuming it gets either but still. :4megaman:
Alolan Raichu better learn Surf.
For coverage? Or for irony? Either way, I agree.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Fire/Dark STAB with Superpower for move coverage and a filler move (I guess Sucker Punch? Rock-type move?).

With Tough Claws. And Life Orb/Choice Band.

Alolan Raichu better learn Surf.
I hope Alolan Raichu does just so I can yell "Ride that surf" everytime I use it.

D

Deleted member

Diancie dosen't learn Power Gem.

Murkrow can't learn Theif.
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?
I COULD SWEAR MURKROW COULD LEARN THIEF WHAT THE ****
I can't stop laughing at this post when reading it out of context. :laugh:

>Superpower
>Not Close Combat

Assuming it gets either but still. :4megaman:

For coverage? Or for irony? Either way, I agree.
For the fact its ability is literally called Surge SURFER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom