• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Meanwhile, I'm still wondering if it's possible for Assist Trophies to be Smashified when Ridley got a clean new redesign.

Sorry, but the low poly models for some characters (Waluigi, Takamaru, etc) just don't cut it. They even look terrible when resized into roster icons.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Agreed, it's a deesgrace!
That makes three. This is absolutely dededesgusting!

Meanwhile, I'm still wondering if it's possible for Assist Trophies to be Smashified when Ridley got a clean new redesign.

Sorry, but the low poly models for some characters (Waluigi, Takamaru, etc) just don't cut it. They even look terrible when resized into roster icons.
This also. Just looking at Waluigi's blocky hands on his AT model makes me wish he is Smashified (officially by Omni's team or done by someone else).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is there a way to never have a specific youtuber's videos pop up on recommended? Tired of seeing verlis trash getting recommended
You can select videos in your recommendations you don't want to see, it then asks why, and you can select you don't like uploader

It's the little dotted line thing next to the video/title

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I'm really glad Vaati was the first Zelda character to be Smashified. It'll definitely help with having people recognize the character, which then could mean that Vaati would be more likely to be in another Zelda game. :chuckle:

D

Deleted member

Youtube doesn't have the full Bee Movie, what am I expected to do with my life now?
*finds the "Nutshack theme but every instance of Nutshack is replaced by the entire Bee Movie script" video*
Oh boy...
I'll never understand where these Nutshack edits came from, can anyone enlighten me on this subject?

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Youtube doesn't have the full Bee Movie, what am I expected to do with my life now?
*finds the "Nutshack theme but every instance of Nutshack is replaced by the entire Bee Movie script" video*
Oh boy...
I'll never understand where these Nutshack edits came from, can anyone enlighten me on this subject?
I'm pretty sure SiIvaGunner is the one that brought the Nutshack to the spotlight. Especially since his last video was "Nutshack theme but every instance of Nutshack is replaced with me ending the channel"

My favorite of those edits is "Nutshack theme but every instance of Nutshack is replaced by We are number one"

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
not really it looks like an aztec warrior or dare i repeate everyone else... a PILLARMAN?!
Despite how I find the design to be kinda weird, too many leaves or whatever, this alongside the unique typing has inspired me to get one and name it Wamuu.

Sweet stuff.
yesssssss it's not empoleon! woohoo!

Okay, my thoughts on everything:
Good, scizor is in pokken and not empoleon. The bug steel trumps the worst sinnoh starter any day.
Shiruvadi or silvadi ro whatever you want to call it: looking back, I kinda find Type:Null's mask to be weird in design. But wtih shiruvadi......they really improved. I'm totally getting this thing now. Not to mention the picture of the mask breaking into pieces is beautifully drawn.
Jarango and Jararanga-Great typing, I dislike how many gold leaf-ring thingies Jararanga has, but I'll get one and name it Wamuu.
And those are my thoughts!
Choosing to ignore the 9 or so full pages of comments over this stuff, don't really have the time.
So yeah. Today was a pretty good day.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm really glad Vaati was the first Zelda character to be Smashified. It'll definitely help with having people recognize the character, which then could mean that Vaati would be more likely to be in another Zelda game. :chuckle:
I just hope we get a remake of Minish Cap down the line.

It is an underrated gem.

Damn I had no idea Smashified models are this detailed as well. This is indistinguishable from a Smash one.
upload_2016-10-14_2-33-7.png

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd love for Smashified to do Starfy or Henry Fleming one of these days (I'm satisfied with Chrom's Wii U model quality :p).

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Damn I had no idea Smashified models are this detailed as well. This is indistinguishable from a Smash one.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I was just on the Smashified website as well, and the newcomer approaching banner looks as real as the actual one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh, I made my own tier list in case any of you wanted to see it.

Anything under Funsies isn't in any particular order in the placement of where they are in their tier.
Here's mine as well:

I ranked the characters like Smogon does with Pokémon, I find this way to be more telling.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Made this a while ago for another thread:

IMG_0537.PNG

Haven't played as Corrin, and idc about Miis.

Pretty much only play the top 3 tiers (which are also the only ones in order)

EDIT don't know why a broken image is there I don't have anything linked
EDIT 2 and now it isn't there so I feel like a crazy person
:061:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is a massive storm coming toward my area

I also heard possibly typhoon

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yep, I live in the one special part of the us that gets typhoons instead of hurricanes

Lucky me

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If I made the smash thing I'd have "Used" Cloud, Bowser, Ike

"Never Used" literally everyone else.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Did the Smash Mains thing. Made each row name a reference to something for those that wanna take a stab at it. :p
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom