• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
RamOne RamOne

I forgot I can't redeem the code on the same cart as my other one. I can PM the code to you though!

Or if you can't do that, I can pm it to someone else, have them redeem it, trade it back to me, and then I'll trade it to you for Diancie. :p
I don't think NA codes work on a European game, do they?

EDIT: Nope, they can't.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So what are your all plan this up coming weekend?
Probably a whole lot of nothing unless there's work to do. Which I don't think there is considering I'm doing what needs to be done today.

I have to reorganize my room, finish up the laundry, empty the sink of dishes and vacuum my room. Maybe I'll do neither and just play CoD idk lol
No they don't, I don't think.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
After looking it up, it appears not.

Ahem.

To any US Pokémon players who haven't already gotten a GameStop Arceus: is anyone able to quickly redeem this code I have and trade it back to me?

Working on it, Ramone. :p

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Probably a whole lot of nothing unless there's work to do. Which I don't think there is considering I'm doing what needs to be done today.

I have to reorganize my room, finish up the laundry, empty the sink of dishes and vacuum my room. Maybe I'll do neither and just play CoD idk lol
Its good to take care of your home dude. I clean every single day. I've got it to where if my friends, and I are throwing down for some amount of days they wouldn't be able to tell if anything happened the previous day as is. Its a trip lol

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So what are your all plan this up coming weekend?
Homework, coming up with a chindogu of my own for class (it's kind of a weird Japanese contraption. Just look up some videos for good laugh), maybe watching more Keijo, another JoJo marathon just to catch up with recent seasons, and nothing else.

Oh, I almost forgot that I owe Nintenzilla a few Smash matches over the weekend. So there's that too.

Woke up this morning to see what good wonderful discussion is happening on to see ChocoBar9 and Wolf King going back and forth about Toriko being a "failure" and saying how Shueisha was trying too hard to make it the new One Piece/Dragon Ball to make it a "failure".
Why the hell did I join Mangahelpers again? :rolleyes:

Weaboos, nuff said.

Sure Toriko haven't been doing good lately and it was a bit forced when Jump promoted it, but it's far from a failure. It wasn't really meant to be a megahit like One Piece or Dragon Ball since both are in their own league.

But of course, you can't expect a forum full of anime fans to get that through their heads.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
After looking it up, it appears not.

Ahem.

To any US Pokémon players who haven't already gotten a GameStop Arceus: is anyone able to quickly redeem this code I have and trade it back to me?

Working on it, Ramone. :p
What about X/Y? Do you have that and if you do, you already used a code for that game too?

D

Deleted member

I'm loving Nanbaka so much, it's probably the only anime that sold me 100% on it with the first episode alone
I love the Warden's crush on Shugoroku, it led to my favorite moments this episode
Screenshot_2016-10-13-13-15-29.png

And even though it's mostly a comedy, it's nice to see they seem to be touching on the characters' past, played or not for laughs

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Homework, coming up with a chindogu of my own for class (it's kind of a weird Japanese contraption. Just look up some videos for good laugh), maybe watching more Keijo, another JoJo marathon just to catch up with recent seasons, and nothing else.

Oh, I almost forgot that I owe Nintenzilla a few Smash matches over the weekend. So there's that too.
I've never seen Jojo is it any good? My preference in that stuff is like Cowboy bebop style

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alrighty, now what do we have-

You know what? Just call me the next time someone says something is fake so I can know to look forward to it. :p

Type: Null's evo reminds me a bit of Solgaleo in the face. HUH. Both of these new reveals seem pretty good.

Also. . .

"This leak is fake because another leak that said there would be only 80 Pokemon didn't account for it."

*leak is real*

"We're only getting 80 Pokemon and this leak being real proves it."

Wh-

I feel like I missed something halp

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I've never seen Jojo is it any good? My preference in that stuff is like Cowboy bebop style
Best way to describe JoJo is that it's all about campiness and style. Despite that, the show can get pretty violent and ****ed at times. Think of it as the more flashy cousin of Hokuto no Ken that really knows how to make you pose with the heroes and villains.

I would recommend watching Parts 1 - 3, the 3rd one easily being the best of them all. It's mostly because it introduce the concept of Stands, compared to more basic Hamon and Ripple from the previous parts.

Jangmo-o's evolutions are Dragon/Fighting, which means there is just 29 unused type combinations remaining.
  1. Grass/Fire
  2. Fire/Ice
  3. Fire/Fairy
  4. Electric/Dark
  5. Electric/Rock
  6. Electric/Fighting
  7. Electric/Poison
  8. Bug/Ice
  9. Bug/Dark
  10. Bug/Normal
  11. Bug/Psychic
  12. Bug/Dragon
  13. Ice/Normal
  14. Ice/Poison
  15. Ice/Fighting
  16. Psychic/Poison
  17. Ghost/Normal
  18. Ghost/Rock
  19. Ghost/Fighting
  20. Poison/Fairy
  21. Poison/Steel
  22. Poison/Normal
  23. Poison/Rock
  24. Rock/Normal
  25. Ground/Fighting
  26. Ground/Fairy
  27. Fighting/Fairy
  28. Normal/Steel
  29. Dark/Fairy

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So, since I failed miserably predicting Jangmo-o's evolution as a Griffin (I still want a Griffin, Game Freak!!!), I thought I'd try to predict evolutions for some other pokes...because wynaut?

Salandit-Komodo Dragon (Poison/Fire)
Based on Salandit's monitor lizard like design as well as its poison typing and Corrosion ability...Poison is especially suitable since, even though its not considered venomous, the Komodo Dragon may as well be due to its saliva being full of deadly bacteria, which it actually uses similar to venom when hunting as its known to bite its prey once and then stalk it until it succumbs to infections in its wounds...Komoda Dragons are also found in the Polynesian area, specifically the island of Komodo in Indonesia, which there has already been a few pokemon taken from animals in this area...

Pyukumuku-Starfish (Water)
I am reminded of pokemon like Shellos or Binacle when I look at Pyukumuku...its gut punch gimmick can easily be translated into a more humanoid starfish pokemon similar to Barbaracle, but at the same time it could evolve into a larger more bulky sea cucumber/starfish...I can see this pokemon having weaker defenses but high HP so that it can possibly take advantage of its ability which would make it a rather scary pokemon when battling...

Wimpod-Giant Isopod (Bug/Water)
its gimmick is centered around fleeing but as it evolves it will likely gain some serious defenses which a Giant Isopod would likely have...its also possible there may be a middle stage being a Pupa similar to Whirlipede before it reaches its tankier form...actually now that I think about it Wimpod's design is not too much unlike Venipede...

Mimikyu-None
I can see Mimikyu evolving possibly having three stages in its line but at the same time I'm getting the Sableye vibe from this little guy...much like Sableye it has a really good typing and a really good ability, which would make for a way to balance the two slightly not to mention it sort of takes away from the pokemon's concept if you remove the pikachu cloth...

I'll probably come up with some more later...

Burruni

Smash Hero
Jangmo-o's evolutions are Dragon/Fighting, which means there is just 29 unused type combinations remaining.
  1. Grass/Fire
  2. Fire/Ice
  3. Fire/Fairy
  4. Electric/Dark
  5. Electric/Rock
  6. Electric/Fighting
  7. Electric/Poison
  8. Bug/Ice
  9. Bug/Dark
  10. Bug/Normal
  11. Bug/Psychic
  12. Bug/Dragon
  13. Ice/Normal
  14. Ice/Poison
  15. Ice/Fighting
  16. Psychic/Poison
  17. Ghost/Normal
  18. Ghost/Rock
  19. Ghost/Fighting
  20. Poison/Fairy
  21. Poison/Steel
  22. Poison/Normal
  23. Poison/Rock
  24. Rock/Normal
  25. Ground/Fighting
  26. Ground/Fairy
  27. Fighting/Fairy
  28. Normal/Steel
  29. Dark/Fairy
Waiting for the confirmation that Darwhisker/Silvagunner can be all subtypes to take off like 7 of these.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Best way to describe JoJo is that it's all about campiness and style. Despite that, the show can get pretty violent and ****ed at times. Think of it as the more flashy cousin of Hokuto no Ken that really knows how to make you pose with the heroes and villains.

I would recommend watching Parts 1 - 3, the 3rd one easily being the best of them all. It's mostly because it introduce the concept of Stands, compared to more basic Hamon and Ripple from the previous parts.
Sure I can check it out, and speaking of being in parts have you seen Over the Garden Wall? I just watched that this weekend its incredible.

Coming from a person who just caught up with it either yesterday or the day before,
WATCH IT!!

It's like, really good, and bizarre. :p
Yeah I know the name of it you clever clever fellow.

Now on a side note I must share one of my favorite songs that have ever existed, and a favorite song is a super hard thing to declare for me at least:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What about X/Y? Do you have that and if you do, you already used a code for that game too?
My Y is at my dad's place right now, so I can't get it til later in the month. :/ Still trying to find a middle man, haha.

Alrighty, now what do we have-

You know what? Just call me the next time someone says something is fake so I can know to look forward to it. :p

Type: Null's evo reminds me a bit of Solgaleo in the face. HUH. Both of these new reveals seem pretty good.

Also. . .

"This leak is fake because another leak that said there would be only 80 Pokemon didn't account for it."

*leak is real*

"We're only getting 80 Pokemon and this leak being real proves it."

Wh-

I feel like I missed something halp
The Riddler was the one that didn't account for Type: Null evolving. The 80 Pokémon leak was a different source.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sure I can check it out, and speaking of being in parts have you seen Over the Garden Wall? I just watched that this weekend its incredible.
Been hearing about Over the Garden Wall for a long time and didn't get a chance to see all shorts on TV. It does look like it's actually worth the praise from the previews I've seen.

But I might give it a shot since I do want to watch some GOOD Cartoon Network Productions than a certain bad superhero parody and meme ridden reboot.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think Gamexplain just debunked the 'only 16 mons left' leak. They said they saw new pokemon despite only playing 2 hours

Also the REAL reason XY didn't have a lot of new mons was Sugimori having artist block ya dips, there were multiple articles about it and it's proven as there were like 6 XY mons that weren't done by Sugimori like Pangoro and Tyrantrum

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
JoJo is a anime that is very special I will say.
There is like 8 Part for the manga but currently, the Anime as only reached the 4.
All Part, while having some point that are similar (such as the FABULOUS pose, funny and likeable character and fantastic fight). Each part have a style that make said part different in a good way. (The first part, Phantom Blood, is more focused on thw main character and the overall ambiance is more "horror" than the other arc. Tough, it's not a Anime horror I will say. While part 2, Battle Tendancy, is more fun and stylish compared to part 1)
So, you probably laugh, cry, fear and/or just like the character and the story. The beginning is kinda slow, but it's worth it just for the FABULOUS stuff going on.

D

Deleted member

Meanwhile, Bungou Stray Dogs season 2 is everything the first season should have been
And considering the OP, it seems the whole season will focus on Dazai's past
So yeah, I can actually recommend Stray Dogs now, you don't even need to watch the first season to understand anything
Now to see if Keijo is any good

Bananija

Count of Trickery
JoJo is a great anime, one of my personal favorites. Each part is unique and there is a lot of memorable moment. People fight mostly with their brain which is something that I like a lot. Other than that, there is all the other stuff that many mentionned before me.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
  1. Grass/Fire
  2. Fire/Ice
  3. Fire/Fairy
  4. Electric/Dark
  5. Electric/Rock
  6. Electric/Fighting
  7. Electric/Poison
  8. Bug/Ice
  9. Bug/Dark
  10. Bug/Normal
  11. Bug/Psychic
  12. Bug/Dragon
  13. Ice/Normal
  14. Ice/Poison
  15. Ice/Fighting
  16. Psychic/Poison
  17. Ghost/Normal
  18. Ghost/Rock
  19. Ghost/Fighting
  20. Poison/Fairy
  21. Poison/Steel
  22. Poison/Normal
  23. Poison/Rock
  24. Rock/Normal
  25. Ground/Fighting
  26. Ground/Fairy
  27. Fighting/Fairy
  28. Normal/Steel
  29. Dark/Fairy
Man the day we get Ghost/Normal, will be a good day indeed.

Ghosts are weak against Ghosts. Normals are weak against Fighting. Both compliment each other by making those weaknesses immunities, and includes another immunity to Normal. It basically counters itself. :laugh: Its weak to just Dark. That's it. And Fighting because of Scrappy if we get technical but still. Immunity to Mach Punch, Shadow Sneak, and Extremespeed is awesome. Sucker Punch is there but it can be predicted.

They should make it like a little girl (Normal) Pokémon. You know because little girls and scary things (Ghost) tend to go hand in hand. Hell I might draw one later.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Man the day we get Ghost/Normal, will be a good day indeed.

Ghosts are weak against Ghosts. Normals are weak against Fighting. Both compliment each other by making those weaknesses immunities, and includes another immunity to Normal. It basically counters itself. :laugh: Its weak to just Dark. That's it. And Fighting because of Scrappy if we get technical but still. Immunity to Mach Punch, Shadow Sneak, and Extremespeed is awesome. Sucker Punch is there but it can be predicted.

They should make it like a little girl (Normal) Pokémon. You know because little girls and scary things (Ghost) tend to go hand in hand. Hell I might draw one later.
Mark my words, one day we'll get the Normal-Ghost Opossum Pokémon I've dreamed of since Gen IV.

One day, Opossoul, one day...

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Been hearing about Over the Garden Wall for a long time and didn't get a chance to see all shorts on TV. It does look like it's actually worth the praise from the previews I've seen.

But I might give it a shot since I do want to watch some GOOD Cartoon Network Productions than a certain bad superhero parody and meme ridden reboot.
That was my EXACT thought going into it. Its a wonderful cartoon network production. I like to imagine someone there got bitchslapped to get it produced hahahaha

JoJo is a anime that is very special I will say.
There is like 8 Part for the manga but currently, the Anime as only reached the 4.
All Part, while having some point that are similar (such as the FABULOUS pose, funny and likeable character and fantastic fight). Each part have a style that make said part different in a good way. (The first part, Phantom Blood, is more focused on thw main character and the overall ambiance is more "horror" than the other arc. Tough, it's not a Anime horror I will say. While part 2, Battle Tendancy, is more fun and stylish compared to part 1)
So, you probably laugh, cry, fear and/or just like the character and the story. The beginning is kinda slow, but it's worth it just for the FABULOUS stuff going on.
I love character and story. I've been a Final Fantasy since before I was even born, or so I like to say.

JoJo is a great anime, one of my personal favorites. Each part is unique and there is a lot of memorable moment. People fight mostly with their brain which is something that I like a lot. Other than that, there is all the other stuff that many mentionned before me.
I know man I see it every where, and thats usually how I go about knowing if something is good except My Little Pony....

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That was my EXACT thought going into it. Its a wonderful cartoon network production. I like to imagine someone there got bitchslapped to get it produced hahahaha

I love character and story. I've been a Final Fantasy since before I was even born, or so I like to say.

I know man I see it every where, and thats usually how I go about knowing if something is good except My Little Pony....
Oh, and just one last thing I forgot, the music are GODLIKE. No really, no matter the part, the music are always good. So even if you don't like the show, you will probably like them music. (Some from some part more than others)

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm seeing people on other sites whining that the only thing that changed from Type: Null to it's evo was that it took the helmet off.

It looks that way at first, but that's actually not true. The fur that goes from it's head all the way down to it's chest went from grey to white.

It's an interesting detail, almost as though taking off the helmet purified it or made it ascend or something.

Chrono.

I'm seeing people on other sites whining that the only thing that changed from Type: Null to it's evo was that it took the helmet off.

It looks that way at first, but that's actually not true. The fur that goes from it's head all the way down to it's chest went from grey to white.

It's an interesting detail, almost as though taking off the helmet purified it or made it ascend or something.
It's colors are also slightly brighter.

I also don't get why people are saying it should've been a form change. The mask literally shatters when it evolves, why would it be a form change?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think Gamexplain just debunked the 'only 16 mons left' leak. They said they saw new pokemon despite only playing 2 hours

Also the REAL reason XY didn't have a lot of new mons was Sugimori having artist block ya dips, there were multiple articles about it and it's proven as there were like 6 XY mons that weren't done by Sugimori like Pangoro and Tyrantrum
If he had artist block he shoulda hired me then XY would have had like 150 new pokemon!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

I'd hate to see them react to Diglett or Voltorb's changes when they evolve.
"WTF there's just three of them now!"
"WTF it just flipped colours!"

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hot DAMN! Rogue One is looking better and better Everytime they show something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom