• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
At least time works normally here and we don't get this crazy sun during night ****. Dunno what you've been smoking but we don't have the Sun Stand here to **** up our sleep

And you're as flat as Kamen Rider's characters

****, you never do anything I ask you, Gwen, this is why the marriage was doomed from the start

I think I know who I'm marrying next
And it doesn't look like this one is a disaster
Time works differently everywhere though
Yes, because a camp gay military veteran who goes from stupid villain to one of the major characters and falling in love with his enemy is flat, just like a happy-go-lucky character who is really trying to atone for his family's sins and has a conflict with his teammate because he's racist against the teammate

I read that hentai thing you linked me

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
To me,
Sunrise to 11:59 AM is morning.
12:01 PM to 4 PM is afternoon.
4 PM to 7 PM is evening.
7 PM to sunrise again is night.

Roughly speaking.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Time works differently everywhere though
Yes, because a camp gay military veteran who goes from stupid villain to one of the major characters and falling in love with his enemy is flat, just like a happy-go-lucky character who is really trying to atone for his family's sins and has a conflict with his teammate because he's racist against the teammate

I read that hentai thing you linked me
Time is bull****, Gwen, just like our relationship

Ha ha gay

You didn't, you read one chapter and dropped it
Call me when you actually read it and realise Marika makes your **** Riders look like crap

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
im watching an argument between 2 people who dont understand that time is irrelevant as july 5th-october 31st is halloween
and all other mesures of time dont matter just like how everyday is a day to try and sell christmas stuff in stores

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I read 3 you ****
We have Kamen Rider Marika in the same ****ing season as the gay baker veteran
That isn't even a full volume for ****'s sake, you have 10 to go

Lies, best girl would never become a **** rider

D

Deleted member

**** I just realised I can nickname my Popplio Tomochi, why didn't I think of this before?
Kamen Rider already has enough crossdressers, I don't need more tbh

Her actress does her own stunts in high heels, that's better than your dumb **** tbh
It's not about just crossdressers though, it's about good crossdressers as characters and and not just some fanservice for weebs

I don't care about her actress if her character isn't getting any development

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
**** I just realised I can nickname my Popplio Tomochi, why didn't I think of this before?

It's not about just crossdressers though, it's about good crossdressers as characters and and not just some fanservice for weebs

I don't care about her actress if her character isn't getting any development
***** you haven't seen ANYTHING if you claim KR can't do character development

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Are we . . .was everyone going to just let that slip by?

how come no one links me hentai?

Please do not link me hentai
:061:
An unnamed member here once PM'd me hentai. It was a strange moment in my life as it was completely out of the blue. Lucky I'm not a prude lol.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
D

Deleted member

I love how the two members arguing like now argue like a couple breaking up, and I'd definitely know that as I've been through several break ups. :p

Are we . . .was everyone going to just let that slip by?

how come no one links me hentai?

Please do not link me hentai
That reminds me, @Zoroarking is the only one here who knows how I behave privately, and I find that hillairious. :p And because of this he catches things about me other people don't even don't, even when they're in plain sight.

He reads some manga called bokura hentai
Actually, it's bokura no hentia. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I think it would be enough to remove the cloth damage mechanic and the jiggle physics.
Sounds about right to me. No need to be worried about upskirts either since it's established that they wear bikinis under their clothing (Though Katsu and Haruka to a lesser extent are the ones they should really be worried about).

Unless the very strict CERO will have Sakurai shadow them like the princesses.

Keep the clothes on but let the jelly physics live
I don't know, it would be strange for them to be the only girls with a little bounce. Not like it stopped Fatal Fury and King of the Fighters before. :troll:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of feel like if there is a God, he's trying to tell me I'm supposed to stay single my whole life.

Everyone in my family is telling me it's better to not hook up with anyone and the one time I got dragged to church the pastor talked about how some of you are meant to be alone by God's will and I felt like he was talking specifically to me

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I have no intention of watching Sausage party :troll:
Good, because the movie gives false morals about the Great Beyond being bull****.

Gods wouldn't be mean enough to devour their own creations, especially not the Rainbow Serpent. :troll:

D

Deleted member

I kind of feel like if there is a God, he's trying to tell me I'm supposed to stay single my whole life.

Everyone in my family is telling me it's better to not hook up with anyone and the one time I got dragged to church the pastor talked about how some of you are meant to be alone by God's will and I felt like he was talking specifically to me
Think of it less as meant to be or not meant to be, and more so what you're capable of. From my experiences, their are two things needed to maintain to be in a relationship that always come to my mind. There's other things, but these always come across my mind.

1. Qualities and appeal of your own. This got me in countless relationships, which surprised me the first few times as I don't think much of myself. But it turns out I do have qualities that people really want, despte me thinking that I was destined to be alone in middle school, it just so happens that people are shy to speak up to me.

What those qualities are depend on you and the other person, but I'd suggest making the best out of yourself.

2. Going out of your comfort zone to please the other person, compromising with them. This is not that muh of a problem for me, but I people often have a problem with it.

It's not impossible for you, especially since you're so young and it usually takes a lot of time for people to truelly find a partner that lasts. I just wouldn't make a self fulfilling prophicy for yourself, if you think you're destined to never do so, you're A LOT more likely to never do so.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I think it would be enough to remove the cloth damage mechanic and the jiggle physics.
but then what would be the point

I think the jiggle physics would be fine. Clothing damage would certainly have to be toned down. Not like Smash doesn't have some risqué elements in it already....
Though Katsu and Haruka to a lesser extent are the ones they should really be worried about).
Well, if somehow a Senran character were added into Smash, it'd probably be Asuka, so that's not a concern.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I can't wait for the upcoming Killer Instinct comics.

This is basically wishful thinking but it would be cool too it acknowledge characters and events from the original 1996 comics.

There were some interesting characters like The Chairman,

Kara,

and Maddox

But I'm probably asking too much.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

No lie, being single is the best thing anyone can ever do.

No stress with having to help another person all your life or make another one happy

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Think of it less as meant to be or not meant to be, and more so what you're capable of. From my experiences, their are two things needed to maintain to be in a relationship that always come to my mind. There's other things, but these always come across my mind.

1. Qualities and appeal of your own. This got me in countless relationships, which surprised me the first few times as I don't think much of myself. But it turns out I do have qualities that people really want, despte me thinking that I was destined to be alone in middle school, it just so happens that people are shy to speak up to me.

What those qualities are depend on you and the other person, but I'd suggest making the best out of yourself.

2. Going out of your comfort zone to please the other person, compromising with them. This is not that muh of a problem for me, but I people often have a problem with it.

It's not impossible for you, especially since you're so young and it usually takes a lot of time for people to truelly find a partner that lasts. I just wouldn't make a self fulfilling prophicy for yourself, if you think you're destined to never do so, you're A LOT more likely to never do so.
I wouldn't really call myself young at 30

My parents had 3 children and divorced by my age

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't really call myself young at 30

My parents had 3 children and divorced by my age
Oh, my dad. I don't know why, but I guess my memory made up that you were around my age for some reason. Probably because I'm use to everyone here being young, even though other places I hang out at have people that are around your age or older.

And still, a lot of people have children at different ages. I'm probably going to have a child pretty soon(I'm 16 going on 17, 18 next year), whle on the other I hand I often see parents who are in their 40s and over that have just had children.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I can't fathom the idea of being legally bound to a women. No matter how good of a match we are.

D

Deleted member

This thread can be so unromantic. :p

Anyway, remember Mario being 26? Well, in Color Splash Roy refers to him as "old man". I just find that funny because it reminds me how seriously people took the age thing despite it not really affecting anything.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
All these young people.

Saying they can't understand marriage.

You will.

Chrono.

I like the idea of marriage and I'd love to meet someone I could spend my life with, but I'm really picky about the people I talk to as it is.

But that's a problem for another day.

DiagonalSpy07

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3754-7248-5911
I can't wait for the upcoming Killer Instinct comics.

This is basically wishful thinking but it would be cool too it acknowledge characters and events from the original 1996 comics.

There were some interesting characters like The Chairman,

Kara,

and Maddox

But I'm probably asking too much.
I doubt it. They probably want to stick to the lore of the 2013 game similar to the backstories and the novella.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
The idea of finding someone you love to spend the rest of your life is an idea that I can easily get behind; The idea of spending a lot of money to throw a huge party that say "Look! I'm in couple and I want it to last forever", not so much. I'm sure, it become official in the eyes of the state, but do you really need the gouvnerment to confirm when your staying with your loved one?

D

Deleted member

All these young people.

You will.
Eh, people who really don't want to shouldn't anyway, it just creates plenty of problems that could be avoided by staying single. That's not to say that someone can't change their minds, but they shouldnt really be in a relationship unless they themselves think otherwise.

Also, people that I consider even dating are close friends first, as I have high standards when it comes to my partners. Living the rest of my life with them is quite the commitment, and I'd only do it with someone who shares my passions and interests, and goes with my flow. Luckily my current love fits the bill, and I couldn't ask more from her.

The idea of finding someone you love to spend the rest of your life is an idea that I can easily get behind; The idea of spending a lot of money to throw a huge party that say "Look! I'm in couple and I want it to last forever", not so much. I'm sure, it become official in the eyes of the state, but do you really need the gouvnerment to confirm when your staying with your loved one?
Well, here's the thing with marriage, you get certain benifits(Or curses if the couple ends up hating eachother) with it you wouldn't get otherwise, not even with a civil union.(Which is why secular people such as myself get married and why LGBT tried to get it legalized.) It's not even really about the ceramony as much as the liscense.

And yeah, I don't like the ceramonies either, I find them to be a waste. If my darling and I do have one it'll just be for show to both our families, that's about it, and hopefully neither us will be paying for it, we actually need that money for much more useful things. But either way, we're just going to have a smaller personal wedding between her and I and some select few, and we'll be able to do what we want. In this case I'll be in the dress and she'll be in the tux, and yeaaaah, that goes with the "passion and interests" thing earlier in this post. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
All these young people.

You will.
Aren't you like 22? You're only 1 year older than me lol.

I bet I won't be thinking how great marriage is when my wife is trying to get as much money out of me and pulls me in to a long, tedious lawsuit.
Not even if it's you and Emily?
Emily-chan and Emily-chan alone is a special case. Unfortunately the relationship between me and her is one-sided. I wish Senpai could return the feelings.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
All these young people.

You will.
Some very wise and true remarks by the wise man of the Swamp!

I'm still young, but I can agree with this. It seems hard to grasp, but everyone does at one point or another if they do want to get married.

Chrono.

Emily-chan and Emily-chan alone is a special case. Unfortunately the relationship between me and her is one-sided. I wish Senpai could return the feelings.
So what you're saying is that you're weird guy with the van our parents warned us about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom