• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So in light of all this NX discussion, I thought I'd start a new topic:

One of the reasons why the WiiU didn't sell very well was because of its name. If you were to rename the WiiU, what would you name it?
Apparently the creator is leaving the series, but there's a chance CN continues it without him.
Oh, well Adventure Times left like 3 seasons ago, and it continued. The show lost all plot of quality after that imo though.

The tweet:
I see. That's too bad, Gumball is one of my favorites. It's certainly witty. It had a good run though I suppose.

Wonder what the last episode will be. They already did the finale as an episode, so I don't think they'll do the same.

D

Deleted member

One of the reasons why the WiiU didn't sell very well was because of its name. If you were to rename the WiiU, what would you name it?
Just ditch the Wii branding and call it Nintendo U.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

Ultimate Nintendo Entertainment System.

Here's hoping that's the NX's real name.

Great CCR track, have you ever heard of these guys?
I can't say I have! But they certainly have that CCR feel.

Probably because they may be identified as "country", which I avoid generally. But that's not bad. The acoustics in the track works really well.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
I can't say I have! But they certainly have that CCR feel.

Probably because they may be identified as "country", which I avoid generally. But that's not bad. The acoustics in the track works really well.
I could see that. I don't favor country music neither, but these guys are solid. Have you heard of John Fogherty's recent solo work? He's still got it. Also this track by DM3 is also great.

D

Deleted member

Y update:
Team:
Frojer
Jawseph
Galaxia
Fire Birb
Grover
Joker
I did alot today
I got through reflection cave, defeated Korrina, and then got myself a Lucario, which I used until after the fifth Gym
Afterwards I defeated Ramos (Who was Pathetically easy to beat), then defeated Team Flare at the Power Plant, and then defeated Clemont
I also caught my final team member, Joker the Haunter. He's Jolly but whatever, he will evolve into a Gengar soon with the help of a friend of mine
Also one more thing, most of my team members are extremely overleveled... Except for Joker. Oh well, I do have the Lucky Egg.
Current location: Route 14

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

"Mostly complete".

As a teacher if I received a "mostly complete" project, it's not complete. Lol
I was just missing a small portion of a project being a few terms to put on the mask, the majority of the project was the actual mask. Even then that's only because I didn't have time to put something so simple on the mask because I just hardly got it last minute because my aunt(who took me to the place to paint it.) has a restraining order with my dad, so she had to give it to me at the very last minute. If it were up to me I would've written some sharpie labels on it really quickly, its a simple task rather much more so than me painting that entire mask. But I couldn't do it because I didn't have one, time was that tight.

I wasn't a lazy ass, I put passion into the project and it actually had meaning without the labels. And yet I get no credit even though he said himself he's grading them based on the mask itself on his subjective taste. It just kind of pisses me off that paper cut out masks are getting more credit than mine, and that my entire future as of right now is in jeapordy just because of one ****ing simple project. And yes, I have emailed him and I am going to talk with him, but I needed to get this stress and paranoia off of me here because elsewhere there's no one to talk to for the moment.

And sorry again for the rant, I just get called lazy even though really there's a lot of needless drama in my personal life that effects my efficency to get things done even though I need to.

Last edited by a moderator:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

The Super Wii. :troll:

I think just calling it the "Nintendo U" would have been fine.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I could see that. I don't favor country music neither, but these guys are solid. Have you heard of John Fogherty's recent solo work? He's still got it. Also this track by DM3 is also great.
Oh yes, Fogherty's definitely still good.

I'll give that a listen when I get back from lunch.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
http://squishturtle.com/nintendo-likely-to-reveal-nx-on-october-21/

Apparently because there was a certain trend of Directs in the past for Nintendo this obviously means that they're going to have an NX Direct on the Oct 21st despite their not being a Direct last year in October and that Nintendo never has a pattern with their Directs.

Grade A Journalism I tell you.
This is interesting.
Everything sounds cooler in Japanese.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just hope it's not double the price of digital release, like Shovel Knight.
To be fair, the packaging costs exist and if they didn't up the price, it would be in the bargain bins, and NOT on the shelves
Yohoyohohoyohoyohoyohoyohoyo
I recommend reporting the accidental double post, as if you report it yourself, you don't get punished

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
i hope shovel knight is more than a cameo, maybe a companion, maybe even an unlockable character?
also shovel knight 2 confirmed? :cyclops:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I love being so sick that I couldn't fall asleep until 3am last night...then showing up to work 15 mins late due to not waking up until the time I was supposed to go to work, then getting yelled at for being late...

The way I feel right now I shouldn't even be working...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
To be fair, the packaging costs exist and if they didn't up the price, it would be in the bargain bins, and NOT on the shelves

I recommend reporting the accidental double post, as if you report it yourself, you don't get punished
Well I mean, in cases like this where it's clearly a system glitch and not intentional, it generally wouldn't be infracted. Or, at least I wouldn't have infracted it. :p It's more so the ones that are clearly two separate posts consecutively that get warned/infracted, due to edit being a thing.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh what are we having?
Indian Masala Paneer with basmati rice.

It was delicious.

Hay, that's pretty good!

It recalls Cash for me. Glad artists still create music in less-popular genres.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Looks like I won't be sleeping tonight thanks to Hisoka's pancake loving wife. :urg:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I stay with digital Yooka-Laylee. My interest in physical copies is rapidly decreasing as time goes on. It'll still be awhile before I go 100% digital but physical is just starting to be a handful to work with.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I love being so sick that I couldn't fall asleep until 3am last night...then showing up to work 15 mins late due to not waking up until the time I was supposed to go to work, then getting yelled at for being late...

The way I feel right now I shouldn't even be working...
sound like you have what have except I couldnt sleep until 6, got up at 8 to take meds and proceeded to throw up said meds

And I have class tomorrow and I normaly force myself to school, sick or not

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
So pokemon news starts early with
"The EVENT LEGENDARY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!"
thats right lads on top of keldeo and volcanion we have darkrai and hoopa!

Keldeo is gotten via the internet option on your mystery gift
Volcanion will be given away at Gamestops/EB games starting the 10th
Darkrai is gotten via the code DARKRAI2016 or if you live in ameerica DARKRAI20 but only if you havent gotten him via a gamestop code
Hoopa is a timed release being available untill the 9th with the Code 2016HOOPA

go forth trainers and rake in them legendaries

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was watching a video where they scaled the size of pokemon against eachother, and I really think the size comparison should be more apparent in the games.

They had tyranitar next to Lugia, because they are next to eachother in the pokemon, and Lugia absolutely dwarfed Tyranitar. Tyranitar looks all fierce and whatnot, but next to Lugia he's nothing,

Although Wailord would look unrealistically intimidating considering it's massive

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So pokemon news starts early with
"The EVENT LEGENDARY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!"
thats right lads on top of keldeo and volcanion we have darkrai and hoopa!

Keldeo is gotten via the internet option on your mystery gift
Volcanion will be given away at Gamestops/EB games starting the 10th
Darkrai is gotten via the code DARKRAI2016 but oonly if you havent gotten him via a gamestop code
Hoopa is a timed release being available untill the 9th with the Code 2016HOOPA

go forth trainers and rake in them legendaries
Which of these other than Keldeo can be obtained in the Netherlands?

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
So apparently an Ao Oni anime came out either yesterday or today. I was looking at the trailer for it, and it looked really upbeat and cute.
I'm confused whether it's supposed to be a horror anime or not now.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Which of these other than Keldeo can be obtained in the Netherlands?
volcanion may be available to you right now other than that i think darkrai ended in the europe last friday and hoopa just popped up for the us so it may be soon for the europe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom