• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.
Two questions over sun & moon
A) Is the japanese show thing that showed off the Z-Bracelet thing what the Riddler was hinting to?
B) Like the Spiky Eared Pichu and Black/White Kyurem, do we think that the Cosplay Pikachu will be bound untransferable?
1) Probably not.
2) Hard to say, but since we haven't seen contests in Sun and Moon, that is definitely a possibility.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Pokemon Center needs to make a large sized Pumpkaboo plush, I need it

I must be the only one here who doesn't find Peach or daisy attractive
Daisy is too loud and needs to shut her ****ing mouth and Peach, well, I just don't care for her
I take it that you are more of a Rosalina fan?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
OK. Fixed it. NOW what do you guys think?

It'll replace my top left gif. Ike v BK.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
After messing around in the new snapshot for minecraft

The best carpets for Llamas are

Purple - Enderman themed
Dark Green - Creeper themed
Black
Red
Dark Grey - Hipster themed. along with glasses.

Magenta is interesting. It's got special parts on it, but I can't figure out what it's supposed to be

D

Deleted member

Soul Silver update
Beat Clair yesterday
My Drowzee took an Aqua Tail crita and died, couldn't even help a little lol
I accidentally put my Gyarados instead of Poliwrath so I had to heal stall until Kingdra's Dragon Pulse ran out, it then started to spam Smokescreen and it was basically RNG to decide the battle from now on. Switched to Jolteon but the ****** healed and almost hot her killed, wmswitched back to Poliwrath and a Focus Punch finished the battle after she had to recharge due to Hyper Beam
Yadda yadda Clair is a *****, got the badge and a Dratini
Shulk evolved into Xatu and I went to get a Tyrogue, did it and evolved it into Hitmonchan
*some mad grinding later*
Beat the Kimono Girls and caught Lugia, it's going to be my panic button for the E4
Got to Victory Road and found the Earthquake TM which means my Nidoking is unstoppable now. Fought Silver and my Hitmonchan survived a crit Psychic with two HP, his Sp.Def is nothing to overlook
Now that I'm in the league, all thst remains is grind like hell, though I don't remember what level the E4 is around so I'll grind up to 50 if I have the patience

Current team:
Claire the Jolteon
Alexander the Nidoking
Rem the Poliwrath
Shulk the Xatu
Joseph the Hitmonchan
King of Skies and Ruler of the Seas Corotangul, the HM Slave Gyarados

RIP Idrien, you could have helped but the RNG didn't accept your existence

Daisy is too loud and needs to shut her ****ing mouth and Peach, well, I just don't care for her
Nah, you're not the only one
Daisy is like a female version of my younger brother: an annoying brat that never shuts up
And while I do like how Peach's dress looks in Smash, she herself is far from attractive

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Alright, I want to try a game.

Pick out one singular song from each individual franchise represented in Smash. Even if you've never played one of the franchises pick one anyways. You CAN pick one from the Sub-Franchises if you want as long as it's only one per sub-franchise. Ex. Mario Tennis or Party or so. You can do trophies or whatever if you want too.

You don't have to post the songs themselves but if you do you might want to spoiler them for the sake of the speed of the page.

I'll start:
Mario:

Yoshi:

DK:

Zelda:

Metroid:

F-Zero:

Star Fox:

Pokemon:

Mother:

Kirby:

Fire Emblem:

Kid Icarus:

Pikmin:

Animal Crossing:

Punch Out!!:

Xenoblade:

Sonic:

Mega Man:

Pac-Man:

Wario:

Street Fighter:

Final Fantasy:

Bayonetta:

Duck Hunt:

Wii Fit:

Gyromyte:

Game & Watch:

Metal Gear:

Ice Climbers:

I didn't include Mii's since they have no particular game music.
:4mario:: Rawk Hawk Battle

:4dk:: Minecart Madness

:4wario2:: Greenhorn Forest

:4link:: Ganondorf Battle (Wind Waker)

:4samus:: Magmoor Caverns

:4falcon:: Cover of Mute City

:4fox:: Star Wolf Assault

:4pikachu:: Primal Dialga

:4ness:: Giygas' Intimidation

:4kirby:: Meta Knight's Revenge

:4lucina:: Divine Decree (Ablaze)

:4pit:: The War's End

:4littlemac:: Minor circuit Theme

:4shulk:: Unfinished Battle

:4sonic:: His World - Solaris Phase 2

:4megaman:: Enter Zero

:4pacman:: Spooky

:4ryu::Guile's Theme

:4cloud:: Dancing Mad

:4bayonetta:: The Greatest Jubilee

:snake:: RULES OF NATURE

Stuff not mentioned here is because I can't find any specific track I like all that much for them.

Others:

Wonderful 101: Jergingha Planet Destruction Form
Last Story: The One Ruling Everything
Sin and Punishment: Nebulox

Chrono.

The fact that they might not even have a PPV this Sunday is crazy.

I'm reading that WWE dropped out of the bid, though, so maybe Corgan will get it after all.
Thing is even if Corgan gets it he's gonna get all the debt left behind by Dixie.

It's not a pretty situation for sure.

D

Deleted member

Alright, I want to try a game.

Pick out one singular song from each individual franchise represented in Smash. Even if you've never played one of the franchises pick one anyways. You CAN pick one from the Sub-Franchises if you want as long as it's only one per sub-franchise. Ex. Mario Tennis or Party or so. You can do trophies or whatever if you want too.

You don't have to post the songs themselves but if you do you might want to spoiler them for the sake of the speed of the page.
Added challenge: only songs that haven't appeared in any Smash game.

:4mario:Dire, Dire Docks
:4dk:Mining Melancholy
:4tlink:Phantom Ganon Battle
:4zss:Vs. Gandrayda
:4yoshi:Big Boss Battle
:4kirby:C-R-O-W-N-E-D
:4fox:Queen's Core
:4mewtwo:Battle! Colress
:4ness:Pokey Means Business!
:4falcon:Like a Snake (Port Town)
:4robinm:Destiny (Ablaze)
:4pit:Aurum Island
:4wario2:Greenhorn Forest
:4olimar:Plasm Wraith
:4villager:K.K. Jongara
:4littlemac:Major Circuit
:4shulk:Uncontrollable

:snake:Sons of Liberty's Theme
:4sonic:Big Arms (Generations Remix)
:4megaman:Sigma Fortress 1
:4pacman:No clue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:4ryu:That obvious one
:4cloud:Fight with Seymour
:4bayonetta:That other obvious one

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nah, you're not the only one
Daisy is like a female version of my younger brother: an annoying brat that never shuts up
And while I do like how Peach's dress looks in Smash, she herself is far from attractive
What peach needs to learn to do if fight back in the main games so she stops getting kidnapped pf
I take it that you are more of a Rosalina fan?
nope, She isnt attractive either. I like how quiet she is compared to loud mouth Daisy and but lol she isnt attractive to me

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Welp, only two days left in September.

So much for that supposed NX reveal.

Hopefully I don't have to say the same thing at the end of October.
*October arrives*

"Well, October might be done but i'm sure we'll get NX news in November!"

*November arrives*

"Ha! Well nobody actually expected a reveal this month y'know? Obviously Nintendo is planning to reveal in December."

*December arrives*

"You guys are funny! You actually thought a console reveal would happen in December? You all need to wait for 2017."

*January arrives, NX delayed to 2018*

"You guys are so impatient! Just wait for 2018 to hear about the NX! Geez."
Thing is even if Corgan gets it he's gonna get all the debt left behind by Dixie.

It's not a pretty situation for sure.
Poor Sandow and Cody that left WWE only to have their new promotion potentially bought out by WWE lol.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Small update: Serebii has confirmed the Rocket and Galactic 3DS menu themes discussed two days ago have been released in North America today.

Serebii said:
Following their release in Japan yesterday, it has been confirmed that the special Team Rocket & Team Galactic Nintendo 3DS themes are to be released today in North America on the 3DS Theme Shop. These will cost the usual price of $1.99 each. The Pokémon: A Sinister Organization—Team Rocket features the Rocket Hideout music from Pokémon Red & Blue while the Pokémon: A Sinister Organization—Team Galactic theme features the Battle! Team Galactic Commander music. European release is still unknown
Glad the release was sooner than expected. I'll be sure to buy them when I get home. I'm looking forward to hearing the Galactic Commander theme every time I boot up my 3DS.

D

Deleted member

I find neither attractive either.

Rosalina, initially not so much either.

....until I met a certain friend of mine who is a fan of her (but thankfully isn't one of those super-obsessive ones) that refers to her as the "sexy lady" when we play Mario Kart.
Then I started to understand why he calls her that....
....the biking suit really does wonders for her.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Ura Ura
Champ Gold Champ Gold
AreJay25 AreJay25
@Awesomedude4444

So apparently TNA is almost dead for real this time.

Though they've been on the verge of death so many time it's almost hard to believe it this time.
The fact that they might not even have a PPV this Sunday is crazy.

I'm reading that WWE dropped out of the bid, though, so maybe Corgan will get it after all.
WWE only wants the tape library (mostly for the Network just so they pad and add on championship stats for AJ Styles and Samoa Joe)

They don't want anything else and they won't get it unless it's in full bankruptcy and worth peanuts instead of just buying the whole brand for nothing

Corgan has until Friday to do it and if he doesn't get it by then the company is actually screwed

I want Hogan to buy with his 100 Million he got from Gawker to buy it

Chrono.

WWE only wants the tape library (mostly for the Network just so they pad and add on championship stats for AJ Styles and Samoa Joe)

They don't want anything else and they won't get it unless it's in full bankruptcy and worth peanuts instead of just buying the whole brand for nothing

Corgan has until Friday to do it and if he doesn't get it by then the company is actually screwed

I want Hogan to buy with his 100 Million he got from Gawker to buy it
There's also Sinclair/ROH who want the PopTV contract.

I feel bad for Corgan, dude definitely wants to turn the company around and he unlike Dixie he actually gives a damn.

At least it probably won't be sold to Neo Nazis, which was (and still is?) an actual possibility
Champ Gold Champ Gold
@Awesomedude4444
Chrono. Chrono.
AreJay25 AreJay25

Imagine tuning in to Bound for Glory on Sunday and seeing this...

I'm just gonna leave this here. http://totaldivasepisodes.tumblr.co...f-this-has-happened-before-and-all-of-it-will

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
May I ask why are you liking posts from months ago AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 ?

Sure it's nice that you are reflecting on your experiences and all, but ****** my notification box isn't that right.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
May I ask why are you liking posts from months ago AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 ?

Sure it's nice that you are reflecting on your experiences and all, but ****** my notification box isn't that right.
To be fair you can change your Alert preferences so likes aren't counted in there.
But still going back to like stuff from months ago is weird.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Holy ****, Kirby's ****ing pissed now! Run for your lives mates before he destroys our planet!

But I still love you baby. :p

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Invasion 2.0. Only now the crowd has absolutely no idea what TNA is lol.
I'm kind of Hoping TNA gets bought by WWE. I would like to see Damien Sandow return to the WWE ring along side the Hardy brothers or "Broken Brothers"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For North Americans, the Wii port of Pikmin 1 is now on the eShop. If you're new to the Pikmin series, the Wii version is more newcomer friendly compared to the GameCube version.

I wonder if Pikmin 2 won't have any issues being released due to its ****-ton of product placement to license.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well...Playing AM2R I seemed to have come across a strange glitch upon acquiring the Gravity Suit...

I'm now completely invisible...doesn't really take away from the gameplay as I can still see where Samus is while using the Screw Attack and Morph Ball....but it still would be nice to see Samus...
However it didn't take long to find the updated version and Samus is no longer invisible, much to my relief my save file still carries over so it literally worked like a patch instead of another game...

although now that I think about it would be neat if Samus actually had cloaking technology featured in the games...

Also noticed a really cool little Easter Egg, upon acquiring the Gravity Suit, Samus briefly turned the colours of Dark Samus before she turned invisible...

----

Also if people care, today is my birthday, I've now officially spent 28 long years on this planet...

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Holy ****, Kirby's ****ing pissed now! Run for your lives mates before he destroys our planet!

But I still love you baby. :p
I'm ****ing pissed alright, 37 likes to old comments is completely uncalled for, This is not funny anymore. :glare:

And you linked me to that old argument we had over Lanky or Tiny being "The Best Kong" in the Daisy thread. That was an awkward heated experience that I wanted to forget.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just caught Ho-Oh, time to go to the Pokemon League, lemme just teach Waterfall to Pokey for a sec-
4787 Pokemon - HeartGold Version (US)__26996.png

ARE YOU.
****ING.
KIDDING ME.

D

Deleted member

Also if people care, today is my birthday, I've now officially spent 28 long years on this planet...
Happy birthday!
I had the same reaction when I found out my Seismitoad couldn't learn Waterfall in White.
It's even worse in this game, where waterfall is literally required to reach both of the champions.
I think I'll swap out Shmurda for a Lotad once I beat the Elite four... Man this is quite frustrating...

It's even worse in this game, where waterfall is literally required to reach both of the champions.
I think I'll swap out Shmurda for a Lotad once I beat the Elite four... Man this is quite frustrating...
Yeah, I also ended up changing half of my White team: one of the ones kicked out was the Seismitoad (I replaced it with Carracosta).

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
For North Americans, the Wii port of Pikmin 1 is now on the eShop. If you're new to the Pikmin series, the Wii version is more newcomer friendly compared to the GameCube version.

I wonder if Pikmin 2 won't have any issues being released due to its ****-ton of product placement to license.
As is yes but they changed a lot of the Product Placement between the different versions fo the inital game so at least on a technical level it can't be that complicated. Like how they changed out the adverts on Wave Race for Nintendo DS ones. (wow, that's anachronistic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom