• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There's a scene in the game where Bucket McGucket and Mario find a huge pool of Black Paint. Mario walks into it and loses 30 HP. Bucket Boy then says that Mario should never touch that stuff and says to turn around and close his eyes. Mario does so and after a moment, the black paint is gone. Bucky seems a bit tired though and when asked he shrugs it off.

Black paint is so bad that Bucket is actively hurting himself to get rid of it. The fact that he does this early in the game means he's already a nicer and more likable guy than Kersti. There's also an element of mystery involved. Bucket won't tell you what happened.

Moreover, Bucket starts off as a 3D object and only becomes paper once he wrings himself out and gives Mario the ability to paint cards. Dialogue implies he's never been paper before, so what is he exactly?

Guy has a lot of power and seems to have a purpose and like Tippi I think he's gonna have an arc and learn to trust Mario.

Though not as focused on, the game has plot.
I am intrigued by Bucket Boy.
Mmmm....Thank you for this. Now, I am more sold on the game.
Also, the music of the game are already on Youtube. Including the Final Boss Theme and all.
Really, I think this game is going to be like, the total opposite of what people were saying. By that, it won't suck like SS.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Mmmm....Thank you for this. Now, I am more sold on the game.
Also, the music of the game are already on Youtube. Including the Final Boss Theme and all.
Really, I think this game is going to be like, the total opposite of what people were saying. By that, it won't suck like SS.
Hey, the game seems to have promise. Promise I didn't think it'd have.

But even if it's great, it won't sell well.

Because even though Federation Force got a fair amount of praise from people who played it...

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/85756/metroid-prime-federation-force/Global/

It can't win against the reputation it got before it could prove itself. People will say it sucks without playing it.

Both games will probably be considered underrated gems or misunderstood black sheep in the future.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Because even though Federation Force got a fair amount of praise from people who played it...

It can't win against the reputation it got before it could prove itself. People will say it sucks without playing it.

Both games will probably be considered underrated gems or misunderstood black sheep in the future.
Yep, just like SPM...
And then, Nintendo will abandon those franchise for a while.
But they atleast proved that, even when a game doesn't look good at first, the final game can be quit great. So there is that, I guess.:012:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Burruni Burruni @DiagonalSpy07 Robert of Normandy Robert of Normandy Something big is being teased for Senran Kagura's 5th anniversary and it isn't a pair of bazongas.

Part of me wants it to be a more serious anime adaption, but the realist in me thinks it's another Versus series game since they happen to be more popular than the main series. What do you three think?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...s-teaser-for-continuing-fight-in-2017/.106810
Huh. Well, we'll see what it is.

I'm hoping it's another game in the vein of Deep Crimson, but who knows.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Did anyone else here watch Digimon Adventure Tri's third part?
Not in full yet but I've read the summary and watched YT clips. iwasatworkandcouldn'twait

I don't have too much to say on it other than now being completely lost as to where they plan to go with the story. Interestingly the poster for the 4th movie has leaked potentially confirming a few fan theories:

Sora/Phoenixmon fighting against a Machinedramon.

With the rebooting of the Digital World there's a good chance that either the Dark Masters/old villains will return or we'll have some Millenniummon shenanigans. I would hope the latter doesn't happen as that alienates most fans who haven't played the Wonderswan titles (honestly my biggest complaint with 02). Regardless I hope the memory subplot isn't rushed heavily with the Partner Digimon.

Also WTF is going on with the government and the Royal Knights? Please don't let Gennai be the villain.

There was also a brief voice clip teaser for the next movie potentially focusing on Kari & the Dark Ocean but it has most likely been de-confirmed.

EDIT: For a second there I forgot the correct coding for the spoiler tab.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Of all the International Airports I've been to, Kuala Lumpur is my least favourite.

Also, we don't have Starbucks in Australia, but man is it everywhere in SE Asia.

Also again, Starbucks is crap. But I am a Melbourne coffee snob after all (best coffee in the world legit)

Also x 3, when I get home to Aus tomorrow I'm getting Dragon Quest for the 3DS. I've never played a DQ game and am excited to try this remake.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Of all the International Airports I've been to, Kuala Lumpur is my least favourite.

Also, we don't have Starbucks in Australia, but man is it everywhere in SE Asia.

Also again, Starbucks is crap. But I am a Melbourne coffee snob after all (best coffee in the world legit)

Also x 3, when I get home to Aus tomorrow I'm getting Dragon Quest for the 3DS. I've never played a DQ game and am excited to try this remake.
I got DQVII and am absolutely loving it. I've only played Monster Joker and Rocket Slime before so it's my dirst main series DQ. Honestly, can't put it down. After several hours, I turn my 3DS off, only to turn it back on a few minutes later.
I think if you enjoy JRPGs, you'll find something to love.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I got DQVII and am absolutely loving it. I've only played Monster Joker and Rocket Slime before so it's my dirst main series DQ. Honestly, can't put it down. After several hours, I turn my 3DS off, only to turn it back on a few minutes later.
I think if you enjoy JRPGs, you'll find something to love.
So a lot of my friends have been saying. I'm genuinely excited to get it!

Something to help bridge the gap to Sun and Moon.

Also, it's a long time since I've started a new game series completely blind, so it'll be good feeling like a noob for a while.

D

Deleted member

HeartGold Update:
Team:
:156: Burney
:041: Robin
:180: McFluff
:069: Shmurda
:079: Pokey
:162: Joey
Playing through this game again because I want to try out Cyndaquil... I usually choose Totodile when I play through a Johto game, but it seems like my opinion on who is the best starter of Gen 2 has changed... (Don't expect me to praise it constantly though unless I really enjoy using it, because along with Unova, I feel that Johto is the weakest Generation in terms of its starters)
Anyway, yesterday I got my first Gym badge after Burney roasted the entire sprout tower (Except for the Hoothoots, which McFluff fried), and today, I got to Azlea Town, took care of Team Rocket, got my second badge, and had my 2nd Rival battle, and my current location is Goldenrod City.
Also, I know that if you choose Cyndaquil, you can have all the 3 starter types pretty early in the game, so I decided to take advantage of that by catching a Bellsprout (Who is already my go-to grass type for Johto, because while I usually prefer using Johto Pokemon in Johto, there are literally no good grass type Pokemon interdouced in Gen 2, except for Celebi, which doesn't count for obvious reasons) and a Slowpoke (Will evolve into Slowbro since I'm playing this on an emulator, plus they're pretty much the same Pokemon with their defenses swapped)

Not in full yet but I've read the summary and watched YT clips. iwasatworkandcouldn'twait

I don't have too much to say on it other than now being completely lost as to where they plan to go with the story. Interestingly the poster for the 4th movie has leaked potentially confirming a few fan theories:

Sora/Phoenixmon fighting against a Machinedramon.

With the rebooting of the Digital World there's a good chance that either the Dark Masters/old villains will return or we'll have some Millenniummon shenanigans. I would hope the latter doesn't happen as that alienates most fans who haven't played the Wonderswan titles (honestly my biggest complaint with 02). Regardless I hope the memory subplot isn't rushed heavily with the Partner Digimon.
Phoenixmon must be Biyomon's equivalent to WarGreymon. I'm glad they're showing the remaining Mega forms in Tri, it always disappointed me how we only saw Agumon and Gabumon's Mega forms in the original.

I liked the Dark Masters, so I wouldn't mind if they returned. I doubt we'll be seeing Myotismon or Etemon though, both already came back from the death once in the original and Zero Two.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Phoenixmon must be Biyomon's equivalent to WarGreymon. I'm glad they're showing the remaining Mega forms in Tri, it always disappointed me how we only saw Agumon and Gabumon's Mega forms in the original.

I liked the Dark Masters, so I wouldn't mind if they returned. I doubt we'll be seeing Myotismon or Etemon though, both already came back from the death once in the original and Zero Two.
Myotismon can and will come back from the dead, do you KNOW who he's based off of?

Dracula. Which from Castlevania standards, him being dead doesn't mean jack **** from any standard because he will find a way back

Myotismon can and will come back from the dead, do you KNOW who he's based off of?

Dracula. Which from Castlevania standards, him being dead doesn't mean jack **** from any standard because he will find a way back
I didn't say he can't come back from the dead. I just doubt they'll bring him back again.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Damn....

Remember when Nintendo tried to defend this game and compare it to both Wind Waker and Metroid Prime...Turns out unlike the latter two the game didn't have a good enough hook to change people's minds...And...I'm honestly not surprised...

Long story short...Those who had a more open mind playing the game were more likely to enjoy it, while those who couldn't let go of the fact that 'it's not the Metroid game we wanted' most likely won't...Reviews were all over the place which that in and of itself isn't good for the game's reputation...
As stated many times before, this game's biggest crime is it's timing, and we can see that it suffers greatly because of it...This game would've done significantly better had it been it's own IP because so many people wouldn't have set it against such high standards and have been more open to try it out..

But it just goes to show what happens when you let a franchise sit for too long and then try to bring a game that fullfills only a small fraction of what makes the franchise great in the first place...And trying to sell it as a game that does is a big mistake...I hope Nintendo does indeed learn from this...
Between the failure of Federation Force, the existence of AM2R, and the success of Axiom Verge; I think it's likely...maybe...Nintendo will understand what fans are looking for...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So apparently Color Splash is good.
Presentation is awesome and the writing is funny. They even have some pretty cool levels going on. And I do like that they seem to be giving it a very explorative and puzzly feel with secrets tucked away everywhere.

But battles are still mostly pointless (they tried to add a system that gives you more paint capacity as a way to replace experience points, but from what I've seen, you really don't need it, especially since avoiding battles will conserve your paint anyway - it's either waste time in battles to get a bigger paint capacity, or conserve your paint by avoiding battles), boss battles are even more blatantly reliant on Things than before, and there is even an intentional Infinite Coins trick, meaning most of the game's reason for exploring goes out the window (most of the secrets in levels just give you more coins).

And the story itself is still almost an exact repeat of Sticker Star's. While this game's writing nails the humour of Paper Mario, it's missing the heart and meaningful story to complement that humour.

I think the game is fine if you just want a shallow, lite adventure game, but not at full retail price. Basically, it's the same situation as a lot of Wii U installments in beloved franchises, like Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash - the game is technically fine and polished and has some really nice qualities, but it's so much more shallow than previous entries (that also exist on the Virtual Console), that for Nintendo to expect you to buy this game at the price they are charging is kinda dumbfounding. You can get both Paper Mario N64 and Super Paper Mario, for half the price of Colour Splash, on the Wii U eShop. So if you want a Paper Mario game on your Wii U, you can get two much better games with years of proven quality, for half the price of Colour Splash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I managed to 2HKO Whitney's Miltank with my temporary team member :066: Muscle
I'll might keep her on my team for a while until I get to the Safari Zone
Also, I officially think Wattson's Magneton and Manectric are far worse than Whitney's Miltank... If you don't choose Mudkip.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Presentation is awesome and the writing is funny. They even have some pretty cool levels going on. And I do like that they seem to be giving it a very explorative and puzzly feel with secrets tucked away everywhere.

But battles are still mostly pointless (they tried to add a system that gives you more paint capacity as a way to replace experience points, but from what I've seen, you really don't need it, especially since avoiding battles will conserve your paint anyway - it's either waste time in battles to get a bigger paint capacity, or conserve your paint by avoiding battles), boss battles are even more blatantly reliant on Things than before, and there is even an intentional Infinite Coins trick, meaning most of the game's reason for exploring goes out the window (most of the secrets in levels just give you more coins).

And the story itself is still almost an exact repeat of Sticker Star's. While this game's writing nails the humour of Paper Mario, it's missing the heart and meaningful story to complement that humour.

I think the game is fine if you just want a shallow, lite adventure game, but not at full retail price. Basically, it's the same situation as a lot of Wii U installments in beloved franchises, like Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash - the game is technically fine and polished and has some really nice qualities, but it's so much more shallow than previous entries (that also exist on the Virtual Console), that for Nintendo to expect you to buy this game at the price they are charging is kinda dumbfounding. You can get both Paper Mario N64 and Super Paper Mario, for half the price of Colour Splash, on the Wii U eShop. So if you want a Paper Mario game on your Wii U, you can get two much better games with years of proven quality, for half the price of Colour Splash.

So at the very least it is a step in the right direction after Sticker Star, then?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So at the very least it is a step in the right direction after Sticker Star, then?
A very, very marginal one, by the looks of it.

I'm not even that bothered by the game itself. Just the context of it.

If this were it's own IP it would be perfectly inoffensive at least.

But it's just the fact this is Paper Mario, and the fact it's supposed to be the Wii U's last major exclusive too.

Like the game is really just a perfect metaphor for the Wii U era of Nintendo as a whole.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Well, after so much time spent on fighting wild Hariyama and trying to steal a King's Rock from them, I finally realize that I could have increased the chance of finding a King's Rock just by putting a Pokémon with Compound Eyes out in the front.
... In other words, I had a Pokémon that I could have used the whole time for that purpose yet I was too much of an idiot to do so. God damn it. And because of that Vivillon once again proves to be extremely useful.

So yeah. If you'd be willing to trade a bit with me to evolve a Slowpoke, I'd very much appreciate it. :p

:199:

D

Deleted member

HeartGold Update:
Team:
:156: Burney
:041: Robin
:180: McFluff
:069: Shmurda
:079: Pokey
:162: Joey
Playing through this game again because I want to try out Cyndaquil... I usually choose Totodile when I play through a Johto game, but it seems like my opinion on who is the best starter of Gen 2 has changed... (Don't expect me to praise it constantly though unless I really enjoy using it, because along with Unova, I feel that Johto is the weakest Generation in terms of its starters)
Anyway, yesterday I got my first Gym badge after Burney roasted the entire sprout tower (Except for the Hoothoots, which McFluff fried), and today, I got to Azlea Town, took care of Team Rocket, got my second badge, and had my 2nd Rival battle, and my current location is Goldenrod City.
Also, I know that if you choose Cyndaquil, you can have all the 3 starter types pretty early in the game, so I decided to take advantage of that by catching a Bellsprout (Who is already my go-to grass type for Johto, because while I usually prefer using Johto Pokemon in Johto, there are literally no good grass type Pokemon interdouced in Gen 2, except for Celebi, which doesn't count for obvious reasons) and a Slowpoke (Will evolve into Slowbro since I'm playing this on an emulator, plus they're pretty much the same Pokemon with their defenses swapped)
I am triggered by the starters comment
Everyone knows Totodile more than makes up for the mistake Chikorita is and Cyndaquill helps a little

If you're emulating it, you could use the Pokemon Randomizer, just leave everything on default and change the evolution methods of Pokemon that evolve through trading
So I managed to 2HKO Whitney's Miltank with my temporary team member :066: Muscle
I'll might keep her on my team for a while until I get to the Safari Zone
Also, I officially think Wattson's Magneton and Manectric are far worse than Whitney's Miltank... If you don't choose Mudkip.
Whitney is easy... if you have a bulky female Pokemon
Otherwise, Attract and Stomp flinchs will make sure Miltank kills you before you can even attack. Also Milk Drink
Also also, Clefairy's Metronome is no joke, especially when it rolls ****ing Magma Storm and traps your Pokemon
The only other Pokemon I'd consider as big of a threat as Miltank are Xerosic's Malamar, the Furfrou double battle in Route 6, Norman's Slaking and Lance's Elemental Dragonite

D

Deleted member

Everyone knows Totodile more than makes up for the mistake Chikorita is and Cyndaquill helps a little

If you're emulating it, you could use the Pokemon Randomizer, just leave everything on default and change the evolution methods of Pokemon that evolve through trading
Sorry about that. I'll rephrase that: I usually go with Totodile but I want to try out a starter I've never used before

Yeah I guess I could do that but there's no real reason for me to do it... Except for maybe the fact Slowking learns Psychic earlier than Slowbro.

Whitney is easy... if you have a bulky female Pokemon
Otherwise, Attract and Stomp flinchs will make sure Miltank kills you before you can even attack. Also Milk Drink
Also also, Clefairy's Metronome is no joke, especially when it rolls ****ing Magma Storm and traps your Pokemon
The only other Pokemon I'd consider as big of a threat as Miltank are Xerosic's Malamar, the Furfrou double battle in Route 6, Norman's Slaking and Lance's Elemental Dragonite
Oh trust me, I've been through that in my last playthtough
This thing wrecked my team completely
However, this time I remembered the in game trade in the Goldenrod department store

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Whitney is a pushover if you have a female Machamp or Nidorino/Nidorina with Double Kick

If anything Clefairy gives me more **** than Milktank because of Metronome

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Whitney is a pushover if you have a female Machamp or Nidorino/Nidorina with Double Kick

If you have a Machamp at that point, you'll pretty much crush the entire mid-game as it'll be lv. 28. :p

Nidorino/Nidorina are really good in that battle though since they can get poison off to neuter her bulk (though you have to do it twice due to Lum Berry) before going at her with Double Kick.

D

Deleted member

That some mad grinding to get a Machamp
And if I ever did the ingame trade, I wouldn't be able to get Eevee later
And everyone knows that Eevee>Machop
If you have a Machamp at that point, you'll pretty much crush the entire mid-game as it'll be lv. 28. :p

Nidorino/Nidorina are really good in that battle though since they can get poison off to neuter her bulk (though you have to do it twice due to Lum Berry) before going at her with Double Kick.
Nidorino is not really reliable, especially with Rivalry which will reduce his attack
Nidorina might be more useful though, especially if you early evolve it into Nidoqueen

D

Deleted member

For whatever reason the Randomizer isn't compatible with my HeartGold Rom
Does anyone know what might be the problem?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Cartoon Fight Club has done Bill vs Sans again and the Weirdmaggedon is disturbing as ever. :urg:

Why did they have to involve Gravity Falls and MLP Rule 34 into this?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That feeling when you question if Smash NX is actually real (which it is claimed to be by multiple sources). If it is true, I pray that the ballot was intended to be saved for the game itself and we'll end up getting whoever was on the top 5 besides Bayonetta (like King K. Rool and Isaac due to their very vocal fanbases) alongside the return of Wolf and the Ice Climbers. Also, I bet that Sakurai will serve simply as a manager and won't actually work on the game due to his injury.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
To be honest, what was the point of a rematch to begin with when only one thing can really kill Bill Cipher. The whole fight was pointless enough, the rematch is even more pointless.

Also, when the hell since Weirdmageddon equal cringe worthy, disturbing imagery? I don't think the world was ready for Fluttershy enjoying a human finger way too much.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Well.
Now that I have a N3DSXL.
I have to say.
Yeah
Hyrule Warriors Legends has like a third of the active enemies on the standard 3DSXL

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That feeling when you question if Smash NX is actually real (which it is claimed to be by multiple sources). If it is true, I pray that the ballot was intended to be saved for the game itself and we'll end up getting whoever was on the top 5 besides Bayonetta, alongside the return of Wolf and the Ice Climbers. Also, I bet that Sakurai will serve simply as a manager and won't actually work on the game due to his injury.
With Sakurai hurt, Id even be fine with no smash.

D

Deleted member

Looks like I'm gonna give up getting a Machamp and a Slowking.
Oh well, it's not like I really wanted them to begin with.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Just saw The Magnificent 7.

It's actually pretty good. Plenty of fun moments, Chris Pratt, good action and some interesting characters. A rather nice remake. Only issues are some characters not getting a whole lot of time and the soundtrack.

The acting as a whole is great and the actors are really enjoying the film.
The character deaths were surprising though and rather well done.

In terms of characters really only the Indian needed some development as when he kills the only other Indian he calls him a disgrace so getting more time spent on him would be nice.

Soundtrack was largely forgettable too.

Everything else was great. Revolver spins and tricks aplenty, great moments for the characters and action.

Revolver Ocelot/10

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Okay so I dabbled into some of Color Splash's plot.

Not only have I found one of the funniest lines I've ever heard in a Paper Mario game, I found out that it actually had a plot with a mystery and character development.

That bucket might be closer to Tippi than Kersti.
Sounds interesting. I might buy it now since pre loading gives you the game right away. Or wait, I don't know...

Yo these new Sonic 3DS themes are great :o
They are pretty good, which is why this should be mentioned:

There's a free sonic anniversary theme you can download right now! It's simple but nice with some sonic heros music. It's free, so if interested, get it! It's pretty cool to have this one.

Sega's the only company to give out free themes, so good job Sega! And there are a few other new sonic ones as well available to buy.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ah-HAH!

I'm watching the latest Pokemon Gamexplain a few days late and finally saw the back of the female trainer's head.

I was RIGHT.

About what, you ask?

That's no glove or chicken head, that's a flower!

It's a silly beanie with a hibiscus on top because "Hawaii."

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
That feeling when you question if Smash NX is actually real (which it is claimed to be by multiple sources). If it is true, I pray that the ballot was intended to be saved for the game itself and we'll end up getting whoever was on the top 5 besides Bayonetta (like King K. Rool and Isaac due to their very vocal fanbases) alongside the return of Wolf and the Ice Climbers. Also, I bet that Sakurai will serve simply as a manager and won't actually work on the game due to his injury.
What he needs is to step down and have a successor take care of it for him. He can still be around and supervise, just as long as he's not doing any more damage to his hand.

But the main worry will be this successor having a different mindset than him in terms of balancing or the choice of characters.

D

Deleted member

Ah-HAH!

I'm watching the latest Pokemon Gamexplain a few days late and finally saw the back of the female trainer's head.

I was RIGHT.

About what, you ask?

That's no glove or chicken head, that's a flower!

It's a silly beanie with a hibiscus on top because "Hawaii."
You super late 'cause that has been pointed out the first time we saw her 3D model
Doesn't change the fact she looks stupid on the official artwork

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What he needs is to step down and have a successor take care of it for him. He can still be around and supervise, just as long as he's not doing any more damage to his hand.

But the main worry will be this successor having a different mindset than him in terms of balancing or the choice of characters.
Yeah, I do worry about that a bit.

I see a lot of people demonize Sakurai to the point where they assume literally anyone could do better than him, but that's simply not the case. Sure Sakurai might make some decisions worth raising an eyebrow over from time to time and. . .as weird as it's going to sound saying this about the guy that made Kirby and Kid Icarus: Uprising, judging by his interviews I think he tends to think a little too inside the box sometimes. But I don't think people realize just how far we could sink from the level of quality he maintains. There's probably a few people out there that could do better, but there's no way of knowing which potential candidates would fall under that and it's far more likely that someone new could find a way to do worse.

At the very least a successor shouldn't be left unsupervised. There's a lot that could go wrong.

You super late 'cause that has been pointed out the first time we saw her 3D model
Doesn't change the fact she looks stupid on the official artwork
Last time I pointed it out people acted like they didn't even think it was a flower at all. I can't win. :urg:

So for the past two weeks my dog has been at a training camp because he is a little demon. I have been in dog withdraw for the past two weeks and, to not go into detail, i've essentially been going crazy. Today he came back a completely changed dog and I am ridiculously happy. :bluejump:

:061:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom