• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Also the "Type: Null was designed based off of Arceus" and "Lillie is actually an artificial monster" things are both neat deepest lore.

I hope the baby dragon evolves into something neat.

Everyone's saying Lusamine's the hidden bad guy. My sister saw the trailer saw the trailer and instantly said the hidden baddie was Wicke. Now THAT'D be a shocker.
Have they been watching modern Disney movies recently? Considering a certain hit I think I can see how they came to that conclusion, LOL.

NEVER TRUST THE ASSISTANT

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Everyone's saying Lusamine's the hidden bad guy. My sister saw the trailer saw the trailer and instantly said the hidden baddie was Wicke. Now THAT'D be a shocker.
It actually wouldn't shock me. I've seen villains that look similar. Like that one teacher in harry potter

The only thing that would shock me is if that Weaselly guy doesn't turn out to be evil.

What's his name, mr green glasses

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Fairy Dragon Griffon or Fighting Dagon?

Yes please!
Fighting Dagon?

I'm pretty sure Dagon would be a Water type though. :troll:

. . .

. . .Oh looking at Type:Null again, it has eyes like a Sinnoh legendary, too. Not like Arceus, granted, but like Dialga-Palkia-Giratina.

It's the same red eyes with black scleras.

Chrono.

So apparently Pulverizing Pancake only works if Snorlax knows Giga Impact.

That's a huge waste, if true.

D

Deleted member

I have a theory that Type: Null could possibly use Arceus' plates.

I don't think it's a ridiculous theory
Only problem is that it would need Multitype

But honestly, the weirdest thing about Type: Null is its ability
For such an weird Pokemon, why does it has a preexisting ability that just protects it from critical hits?
Yes those are what I meant. Thanks! Then that's not to bad. Working on the first map now.

And 4chan is getting my hopes up over Corless returning. Here's something interesting finds:

Z bracelets seem to be on his book. as well as each corner having a sun and moon.

Is that Corless in the background? He has the same hair, something sticking out, and he has black pants.

The confirmed members follow the island colors, yellow, green, red, but blue is missing. Corless wears blue. Could he be the last member?

Thoughts?
I'd love to see Colress come back as he was my second favorite villainous team member(only losing to N)
I can see his similarities to the 3 but I'm pretty sure that's not him in that pic

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Does anyone have a translation of the Japanese text?

D

Deleted member

Ultra Beasts: Now what are these? I don't think you guys understand. Ultra Beasts are so different that they need a new classification for them. Gods, reality warpers and even aliens are still considered Pokemon. So why aren't these things considered Pokemon? This is highly peculiar.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EldritchAbomination

The Video Games page lists the likes of Arceus, the Creation Trio, and Unown as examples, but I think the Ultra Beasts are going to be the first legitimate examples.....

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Fighting Dagon?

I'm pretty sure Dagon would be a Water type though. :troll:

. . .

. . .Oh looking at Type:Null again, it has eyes like a Sinnoh legendary, too. Not like Arceus, granted, but like Dialga-Palkia-Giratina.

It's the same red eyes with black scleras.
I was thinking of how much it resembles Tapu Koko actually...the crest, though misshapen and discoloured, also resembles Tapu Koko's crest...

I also noticed its front legs somewhat resembles Skarmory's talons in a way...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was thinking of how much it resembles Tapu Koko actually...the crest, though misshapen and discoloured, also resembles Tapu Koko's crest...

I also noticed its front legs somewhat resembles Skarmory's talons in a way...
It's front legs seem to be the thing most open to interpretation, LOL.

A couple people said Dragon, you just said Skarmory, and I feel like they look like Bug-type legs.

They're certainly weird legs if they can have that many different ideas, but that fits with a chimera.

*EDIT* OH! OH! OH!

. . .It's probably nothing, but Solgaleo and the Aether Foundation are both white and gold.

. . .Again, probably nothing. Solgaleo's head skews more blue while the Aether Foundation has green gems. But I found it interesting to note.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel dumb because I only realized now that "UB-01" means "Ultra Beast #1"

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Can I just say. . .

I was always planning on getting Sun and Moon, but up until now I was feeling pretty lukewarm about it and hoping I would be more excited when it was finally in my hands.

Now I'm finally legit excited during the speculation phase.

I think it's because I finally have some things I can latch onto and really speculate about and see other people speculate about.

The whole Aether Foundation thing just adds so many fun questions to everything.

. . .Of course, I'm also proud of myself for guessing that a cryptic leak had to do with Aether even if I had no idea why, LOL. But that pales in comparison to the whole mystery behind the Foundation and Lillie possibly being a tormented mutant monster and the Foundation lady and the new Team Skull guy possibly being tormented mutant monsters and the Foundation lady possibly not even knowing she's a tormented mutant monster and at some point in history people possibly trying to create an artificial god and OH MY GOSH.

*EDIT* Or maybe it's that it's not merely speculation, but over the top INSANE speculation. Things are getting gud, which considering I've been mostly apathetic towards life in general lately is pretty neat.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just saw this image, and it actually works well while looking nice:
untitled.png

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I could actually see that be the case. I don't think the situation is as obvious as it seems. That be a pretty cool twist and could work out well if executed right.
I asked her way she didn't think Lusamine was the bad guy, and she replied they'd be doing a Lysandre all over again, group leader who's secretly evil is expected, evil assistant is not. Makes a lot of sense.
Also the "Type: Null was designed based off of Arceus" and "Lillie is actually an artificial monster" things are both neat deepest lore.

I hope the baby dragon evolves into something neat.

Have they been watching modern Disney movies recently? Considering a certain hit I think I can see how they came to that conclusion, LOL.

NEVER TRUST THE ASSISTANT
Which movies would those be? Only movie I can think of from the last couple years with an evil assistant is Hop.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I asked her way she didn't think Lusamine was the bad guy, and she replied they'd be doing a Lysandre all over again, group leader who's secretly evil is expected, evil assistant is not. Makes a lot of sense.

Which movies would those be? Only movie I can think of from the last couple years with an evil assistant is Hop.
Lysandre was secretly evil?
Man that's a secret kept worse than the burnable trees in Zelda 1.

Chrono.

Why just SilvaGunner though?

Why not go all in and add memes from the beginning of time like lolcatz and the feels guy.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Well I hadn't watched it myself, so maybe I got the position wrong, but,

Zootopia ended up having the Mayor's assistant be the villain. For some reason Wicke vaguely reminded me of her after you said that even though they don't look much alike.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Well I hadn't watched it myself, so maybe I got the position wrong, but,

Zootopia ended up having the Mayor's assistant be the villain. For some reason Wicke vaguely reminded me of her after you said that even though they don't look much alike.
I think she's seen Zootopia. I know I haven't, but I'm fine with having movies get spoiled (It just makes me want to see it actually happen more).

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
I'm kinda surprised no one has mentioned how Wicke has probably the biggest set of "Jigglypuffs" in the games yet. Anyone else notice that? Just me...?

D

Deleted member

I just found a My Castle in Fates that has droppable S Rank weapons
While this is cheating, I find it a cool thing to do because it allows you to get the Hoshido weapons in Conquest and vice-versa
It also has the +Stones and a Rainbow Tonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom