• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, DivineDeity...that's a name I haven't heard in a very long time.

They called it the Great Debate of 2013, or DebateMania, for some. Us old folk remember. Swamp was there, John Madden was there, Mother and Fire Emblem were discussed, and Swamp received many likes that day with Holder giving Divine sympathy likes. I showed up five minutes after the dust settled.

Truly, a moment in time that will remain burned in my brain.
I feel like asking for a link to stuff like that is frowned upon but i'm too curios not to ask. :p
:061:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Really? I thought ORAS had one of the best OSTs in the series, while XY's was almost entirely lackluster, barring the Rival, Wild Pokémon, Credits, any AZ theme, and one town theme (Anistar I think? Need to check).

I thought XY's gym and evil team themes were easily the weakest in the series.
I agree, ORAS and R/S/E have some of my favorite tracks. In order I'd say best OSTs go to:

6)X and Y. I like a lot of the tracks, but there are to many I find average. It has good moments though.
5) Diamond and Pearl. I remember certain parts to the sound track and they all aren't to bad, but I can't say most are memorable to me. There are a few though and the tracks are still good.
4) Red and Blue. This is almost on par with Diamond and Pearl. The originals have some amazing and iconic tracks though that made them so big, so I'd say it lies here.
3) Gold and Silver. Pretty amazing tracks here. Love the Japanese traditional vibe and themes. Great generation overall!
2) Ruby and Sapphire. It's hard to say which I like more Hoenn or Johto. Both have really good themes imo but I 'll place them here. The cave theme, abandoned ship, elite four, Deoxys battle, are some of my favorites. Really fun tracks!
1) Black and White. The whole track list is phenomenal! Gym battles, plasma's and N's themes or music, etc. Probably my all time favorite generation because of this and how good the story was.

I'm curious as to where Sun and Moon will place here. So far the music seems pretty good and I can't wait to see how the whole soundtrack will find.
Only if I get to act like a Hollywood hacker where banging on the keyboard = science stuff.
Wait that's not how that works?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh man, DivineDeity...that's a name I haven't heard in a very long time.

They called it the Great Debate of 2013, or DebateMania, for some. Us old folk remember. Swamp was there, John Madden was there, Mother and Fire Emblem were discussed, and Swamp received many likes that day with Holder giving Divine sympathy likes. I showed up five minutes after the dust settled.

Truly, a moment in time that will remain burned in my brain.
And Moon Monkey was Madden. Don't forget about that truly astonishing moment.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We probably shouldn't discuss banned or "problematic" users. Can't see that taken to positively by mods.

EDIT: Misread that.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Multiple posts and insults and **** about that one member

:061:
Just PM the member you mentioned earlier; actually it would be relevant for me to know if it is who I think it is:010:

And because Im curious as hell

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
... I'm watching you, buddy.
Cheetos are good but I prefer Doritos
It's because she's smol isn't she? That clod wish she had the strength and military experience Jasper had.

Just because she got lucky poofing her corrupted self because the plot demands it.

Jasper is a **** choice.
Lapis on the other hand.

You thought Jasper was a brute, then Lapis is a monster. She's just too broken for her own good as a Gem.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You thought Jasper was a brute, then Lapis is a monster. She's just too broken for her own good as a Gem.
And that's a good thing. She can drown her under the Earth's waters if she wanted too. Jasper wish she was that strong as a Gem.

At least I wasn't addicted to fusion like it's crack and asking Lapis to become Malachite again like a heartbroken lover wanting to get back with her ex.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
http://nerdist.com/the-new-mega-man-animated-series-will-have-a-more-optimistic-blue-bomber/

THEY PUT THE ARCHIE COMIC ON INDEFINITE HIATUS

IN FAVOR

OF THIS?!

*ahem*

Yeah, I'm. . .disappointed that they decided to go out of their way to redesign as much as possible for the sake of channeling a "western" feel. I would have much rather seen a show where they actually stuck close to the character for once. The fact that the closest thing to a canon-loyal Mega Man show is an educational video on Japan is kind of off.

I don't mind him being optimistic, he was that way in the comic too and his traditional (I.E. not this one) design kind of radiates it. But the changes feel like they're going to drag the experience down. Especially since they seem to have implied they're going to gender-bend quite a few Robot Masters for the sake of maintaining an equal rights quota. . .

In another interview they dropped that there was going to be an OC called "Mini Mega" and from the name alone on that thing I'm already terrified.

Something about the way they describe the series and how they're handling it in general doesn't inspire the most confidence.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So... who wants to start a ridiculous and offensive debate? :smirk:
Pixiv is easily superior than DeviantArt. The latter is mostly full of bad art and fetish pieces than good art.

No contest.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
D

Deleted member

Want something offensive to discuss?
Captain Falcon should be cut from Smash because his series is dead

Burruni

Smash Hero
Wow, really? I didnt expect Sinnoh tbh. I love Sinnoh but yeah Im not a fan of Unova either but I love Kalos so much also
Sinnoh's a slow, boring region whose best pokemon design-wise and viability-wise were largely locked behind being evolutions of older pokemon; most of which weren't capable of being gotten until Platinum... and even so in a fair number of cases only in post-game.
Defog was terrible.
Too many god damn legendaries.
Team Galactic is honestly worse than even Team Flare for me.
The rival was the SINGULAR worst of the series for writing. Kalos's without Calem/Serena are worse combined BUT.
D/P's TWO options of Fire types in the entire game, an elite four member who had a beautifly and dustox...
And Bronzong's my most hated pokemon.
The underground was also so sloppily handled.
AND FRIGGIN CONTESTS GOT EVEN MORE PADDED.

Also I loathe Looker and I know I'm in the minority on that but people have known my feelings on him.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hoenn sucks
Oh that's it:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an interesting theory:
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/27918038/hope-for-the-anime

Did Malva and Lysandre rig the match without Alain knowing?

The line of dialog is interesting but I'm not sure. This be a pretty cool element to see incorporated though.

Curious @Erureido what are your thoughts? I'm sure you've heard this theory by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom