• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I got Kiragi and Rhajat in Birthright, their maps were... something
I have Shiro and Shigure to get too but I don't feel like going through a desert map and spend my Rescue staves with a suicide prince
Also, Azura's tale in her B-Support with Sakura tirggered my Re:Zero episode 17 flashbacks and this is not okay
Rhajat's map is just terrible. But...it's well worth it.
Tha-er, NOT-Tharja is worth it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Except a barking Dog will probably draw complaints from some grumpy git down the street whilst an internet troll is usually just a sad individual with a keyboard.
A stupid troll trolls for no reason and gets attention, a stupid dog barks for no reason and gets attention

I dont see a difference:040:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If a dog is barking for no god damn reason, do you still give it attention?
If a dog is barking for no reason, it doesn't matter what you, he won't stop. ;)
I really don't get the analogy here though, a dog mindlessly barking at a random sound is not comparable to someone actively violating peoples' privacy and harassing them.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We have some news on potential writers for the Detective Pikachu movie.
http://nintendowire.com/blog/2016/0...alls-writers-set-pen-detective-pikachu-movie/

Both very good choices.
Like I said wise choice for a movie and now they've got a great writing time.

Movie's set.

Also Alex Hirsch is more then likely involved.

He posted a "hypothetical" tweet awhile back asking fans what type of movie they'd think he'd direct. So I'd say this is a solid hint that he's working on this.

Looking forward to it.

Tonemy & Comite vs Cubblfly and Raptorch.
Raptorch burned the tonemy off the first hit, and later crit with scratch....
Ah damn, crits suck.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If a dog is barking for no reason, it doesn't matter what you, he won't stop. ;)
I really don't get the analogy here though, a dog mindlessly barking at a random sound is not comparable to someone actively violating peoples' privacy and harassing them.
The dog thing comes form my bros dog that barks literally at nothing, no joke. it can be 100% silent in the house and outside but she will just start barking at nothing, I dont understand her

D

Deleted member

Rhajat's map is just terrible. But...it's well worth it.
Tha-er, NOT-Tharja is worth it.
Her Mag is 31 at 20/10 on AVERAGE
Yeah, I'd say she's a pretty good unit
Too bad she's getting benched

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If a dog is barking for no god damn reason, do you still give it attention?
How about a kitten that purposely walks all over your damn laptop while you're typing a big message, jump all over your shoulders with sharp claws to look at the screen, or biting your fingers to get your attention.

Doesn't sound pleasant doesn't it?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
....You know, now I want a cookies and cream Ice cream cone....thanks Aussie! :)
You're welcome mate. If only I had the energy to walk to the store blocks away just for some ice cream myself. It's too dark and I have no time to run into any late night creeps.

How about a kitten that purposely walks all over your damn laptop while you're typing a big message, jump all over your shoulders with sharp claws to look at the screen, or biting your fingers to get your attention.

Doesn't sound pleasant doesn't it?
There we have it, the cat is Nico fully reincarnated in all in badassery. :awesome:

But for real, lock him in room when that happens. Kittens are literal attention grabbers.

D

Deleted member

Jesus ****ing christ, I knew Birthright Chapter 23 was going to be bad but I didn't think it was going to be THIS bad
Like, putting Corrin and Hayato in the first two chokepoints works but the rest of ny units are murdered by northern enemies
They wouldn't even be a problem if it wasn't for the fact every unit takes 10 damage on the start of enemy phase

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Detective Pikachu film sounds good and all...

But when we'll hear about the international release of the game it's inspired by?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

But when we'll hear about the international release of the game it's inspired by?
Judging by the movie, probably around the same time as that.
Which means we may get a game tie in to the movie, which was adapted from the game.

That's quite the paradox they've set up for themselves.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
People need to start making me want Alolan forms that will never happen.
I actually was hoping for a Coconut Crab Alolan Crustle....Conch shells work too I guess...especially since now it makes them real hermit crabs...

Still want an Alolan :222: for each island, like Oricorio! Need moar coral!!!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I sort of have a feeling they scrapped the game because they felt it seemed like a better idea for a movie.

I could be wrong though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This Alolan form idea is perfect:

It labels it grass ground, but I think either bug and water or bug ground would work better. It fits with Hawaii to.

Which reminds me, if what I saw on 4chan was correct the other day, most public beaches n Hawaii don't allow sandcastles. So they made a Sandcastle lmao if true.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How did Detective Pikachu even do in Japan?

I never heard any news about the game, its sales, or even how it was received.
:061:
It seemed to do pretty well. A lot of interest in it, and I know that Joe Merrick especially loved it. Don't think we have sales but it seems popular. It's just really short though, so it's hard to gauge that.

EDIT:

Playing uranium, bug catcher sack calls for a rematch. This is his first pokemon:
Screenshot (207).png

Bug Catcher Sack was not ******* around when he wanted a rematch. I'm only on the 5th gym, the levels are like 15 below this lol.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Playing uranium, bug catcher sack calls for a rematch. This is his first pokemon:
View attachment 115261

Bug Catcher Sack was not ******* around when he wanted a rematch. I'm only on the 5th gym, the levels are like 15 below this lol.
Well I mean, if you had to live every waking moment of your life with the name "Sack", you'd do the same too.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Federation Force Q&A from GameXplain....

Hearing some positivity from Derek...
The mission based system is a bit of a bummer, but personally I don't think it's a deal breaker...but there are some things Derek mentioned that makes me feel more optimistic about the game...
It sounds like it's a fairly well in depth game...From what I hear there's still a decent amount of exploration despite the split up mission system...

I'm still carefully considering whether or not I'll get this game, but perhaps I'll see what other reviews say about it first before making a decision...

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Federation Force Q&A from GameXplain....

Hearing some positivity from Derek...
The mission based system is a bit of a bummer, but personally I don't think it's a deal breaker...but there are some things Derek mentioned that makes me feel more positive about the game...
It sounds like it's a fairly well in depth game...From what I hear there's still a decent amount of exploration despite the split up mission system...

I'm still carefully considering whether or not I'll get this game, but perhaps I'll see what other reviews say about it first before making a decision...
I remembered Prime Hunters and Prime 3 being a bit on the mission based system with going to different planet to planet or am I thinking of another game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom