• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

So ever since I started replacing music in Smash, I thought it'd be a nice to give everyone their own victory themes (at least those who have more than one character in their series, though I did give some single characters a new theme just for the hell of it).

It was just meant to be a fun little thing, but last night I thought I'd make my Victory Theme pack up for download. http://gamebanana.com/sounds/32141

Victory Theme list:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Uh no, Nintendo has every right to protect their IPs
If a remade version of a game that is on the EShop is being released for free, that can only hurt them
Seriously, people act like Nintendo is some big villain for taking down things that would hurt them financially. This is just how businesses work
I guess I should have mentioned that I'm actually not fond of the way IP laws currently work. Well, now you know. I think many of them are outdated and none of them were created with the digital age in mind. That is a topic for another thread though.

D

Deleted member

Welp, beat Bugsy but his Scyther critted my Ekans. Rip Miga, she was probably my second best Pokemon
And it's just wonderful to find a Pineco in a tree only for it to Self-Destruct in your face with a CRIT
Thank god this thing isn't that strong otherwise it'd be goodbye for my Quilava
Also, I caught an Aipom and named it Okuyasu. And it has Pickup too aka "free ****: the ability"
I guess I should have mentioned that I'm actually not fond of the way IP laws currently work. Well, now you know. I think many of them are outdated and none of them were created with the digital age in mind. That is a topic for another thread though.
Still, even if you don't like them, they're there and Nintendo is within their rights to make use of them

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Still, even if you don't like them, they're there and Nintendo is within their rights to make use of them
Oh, that much is sure. What Nintendo is doing is definitely legal and no one can stop them from doing so, but is it right? Is it okay for them to flush down 11 years of hard work, just like that? That's what the video was about.

EDIT: Sorry for killing the activity. :x I'll refrain from bringing it up here.

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Interesting fan theory,Not sure what i would want in a pokemon reboot though
recommend you watch part 1 though
It all comes together

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
This is the longest I have seen a soccer game go all because the cowards that is Sweden wants to get penalty kicks

****ing play like normal soccer players, Sweden
I always thought actual-football-that-makes-sense-for-it-to-have-that-name would be a lot more interesting if when players faked injury they had their legs smacked with a hammer. That's a better deterrent than a fine for sure.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finally played some Pokémon Omega Ruby after a long hiatus. To know how long the hiatus was, I bought it a launch, only clocked in 8 hours, and only 3 badges. Why I stopped I can't remember but at least I kept up with the downloadable events distributions during that time.

And now I'm trying Beyond Good & Evil HD.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
This is the longest I have seen a soccer game go all because the cowards that is Sweden wants to get penalty kicks

****ing play like normal soccer players, Sweden
What on Earth are you talking about? You say they're playing soccer wrong? They can't possibly be playing soccer, cause what your describing is Football, not this weird game you call soccer :p

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*boots up Splatoon*

"Oh, I didn't realize they left a Pokemon reference in the Moray Towers news description. I guess it makes sense considering that one Splatfest."

For the curious:

Callie said:
Rollers are super effective here!
Marie said:
Chargers are the very best, like no one ever was!

Also, I had a moment in Tales of Symphonia so good I had to write it down. Too bad I skipped past it before I could think to try and see if Print Screen would work, but then it kind of needed the lead up to be as insane as it was.

Lloyd: I'm going to go get the statue out of the geyser!
Everyone else: No, geyser water is super hot. You'd burn yourself. What kind of idiot are you for not knowing that?

Sheena: *screen suddenly zooms in on her face, the text of her likely unspoken words not enclosed in a speech bubble like the rest of the conversation before it and the most utterly mind blown expression on her face*

"So a geyser isn't just normal water."

Clearly playing the early game slightly out of order was an excellent decision on my part.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Uh no, Nintendo has every right to protect their IPs
If a remade version of a game that is on the EShop is being released for free, that can only hurt them
Seriously, people act like Nintendo is some big villain for taking down things that would hurt them financially. This is just how businesses work
Just like the Bleach fanboys hopelessly boycotting Shonen Jump because that's what happens to any series that declined in sales and popularity (Which will happen with Toriko soon).

It's basic supply and demand. But you can't expect manga fans to be any smart with little knowledge of how the Japanese industry works.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just like the Bleach fanboys hopelessly boycotting Shonen Jump because that's what happens to any series that declined in sales and popularity (Which will happen with Toriko soon).

It's basic supply and demand. But you can't expect manga fans to be any smart with little knowledge of how the Japanese industry works.
Worse part, they are using One Piece as the scapegoat because it's the main thing that's making money for the magazine.

I can understand if people just don't like One Piece, but come the **** on.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Like I said, since I got a raise at work, I was going to add credits on my Nintendo eShop. I went with $50.

I already have some plans to buy (renew Pokémon Bank membership, Mario Sports Mix, & Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky to name a few).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What on Earth are you talking about? You say they're playing soccer wrong? They can't possibly be playing soccer, cause what your describing is Football, not this weird game you call soccer :p
lol Same thing, different name

That being said, it was the most boring thing I have ever seen. I watched handball while it was going on because I go so bored pff

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Update for Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei

Progress is coming along smoothly. If all goes as planned, it should be done by tomorrow night the latest. At which point, I'll send it over Discord.

One concern, though. A's M Encounter isn't making narrative sense. Would it be a major issue to.*drop* her encounter?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I finally got a porygon

It's the weakest Porygon you can get, but I don't really think that matters because the strongest Porygon can be isn't very strong

Besides, they'll eventually add the evolutions. I think they already said the next pokemon they are adding are evolutions to the gen 1 pokemon.

13612321_1065802010134796_1089327684953834234_n.jpg

---

Although I got a bit of bad news this morning. My grandfather is apparently sick. When I asked my dad if he was doing ok he said "No, I want to talk to you guys about that later today"

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Also my other theory, is that the Koroks we see are actually the same Koroks who appeared in Wind Waker.
Essnetially confirmed.

I still want my Zora's and Yeti's...
I finally got a porygon

It's the weakest Porygon you can get, but I don't really think that matters because the strongest Porygon can be isn't very strong

Besides, they'll eventually add the evolutions. I think they already said the next pokemon they are adding are evolutions to the gen 1 pokemon.

View attachment 115239

---

Although I got a bit of bad news this morning. My grandfather is apparently sick. When I asked my dad if he was doing ok he said "No, I want to talk to you guys about that later today"
That's......definitely.....not the weakest Porygon you can get.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Update for Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei

Progress is coming along smoothly. If all goes as planned, it should be done by tomorrow night the latest. At which point, I'll send it over Discord.

One concern, though. A's M Encounter isn't making narrative sense. Would it be a major issue to.*drop* her encounter?
Honestly yeah.

M was there due to the rival system but since it's kind of void now.

Yeah.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Essnetially confirmed.

I still want my Zora's and Yeti's...

That's......definitely.....not the weakest Porygon you can get.
Yeah it is

Tackle and Signal Beam would be the strongest

Quick attack has a DPS of 9.4, Tackle has a DPS of 13.6

Psybeam has a DPS of 10.5, Discharge has 14 and Signal Beam has 14.5

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly yeah.

M was there due to the rival system but since it's kind of void now.

Yeah.
Wait, it's bad even if the rival thing is dropped? Because J seems more relevant to A's journey than M anyway.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait, it's bad even if the rival thing is dropped? Because J seems more relevant to A's journey than M anyway.
I'm saying its fine since the rival thing was dropped.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The strange thing is, If I were going to pick moves for Porygon to have, it'd be Tri Attack and Hyper Beam

Although potentially tri attack would be a charge attack. I'd presonally make it a fast attack so Porygon could have both.

BUT, porygon can't have either of those

Been thinking about making youtube videos about gane design and stuff like that

The problem is I dont have the tech, the time, and most importantly the editing skills to do that. It's nice to dream about though I suppose. . .
:061:

Chrono.

Huh. You guys remember this patent from 2013, 2014 where you could remove buttons and add new ones?

Well, that's been updated recently and the update has been made to the public.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...trol_options_gives_another_spin_on_nx_reports

Not saying it the NX is going to have this, but the patent updating near the NX's reveal is quite interesting.
This reminds me.

I saw some people theorizing that the Rotom Dex may be inspired/based on whatever the NX controller is gonna look like.

Since the Pokedexes, usually, reference Nintendo hardware in some way, it may not be so farfetched.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Injustice 2 tease:

Wow, Koromaru suddenly got really edgy

So Harley pretty much confirmed with a new trait.
Wonder who/what else'll be revealed.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Injustice 2 tease:

Wow, Koromaru suddenly got really edgy

So Harley pretty much confirmed with a new trait.
Wonder who/what else'll be revealed.
Oh damn!

I mean, a Harley reveal sometime close to Suicide Squad's release was something I was honestly expecting, but I didn't anticipate her hyenas. It's a nice touch.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
man today's episode of Gumball was pretty great, it felt like a PG episode of South Park

speaking of which I heard that the guys producing the show got the people behind Don't Hug Me I'm Scared to help with something on the show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom