• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I have not watched either show or movie.

So I'll have to take everyone's word for it.
Guardians of the Galaxy is a great movie, I suggest watching that.

I've seen a couple episodes of Gravity Falls, but I can already tell it's a really good show.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The strange thing is, If I were going to pick moves for Porygon to have, it'd be Tri Attack and Hyper Beam

Although potentially tri attack would be a charge attack. I'd presonally make it a fast attack so Porygon could have both.

BUT, porygon can't have either of those
Porygon gets Tri attack at lvl 50 in games

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
God damn some trolls are just plain pathetic, like the one I'm talking to is doing nothing but talking out of his *** about Fire Emblem being dead and making death threats. You heard that right.

I sure do run into some nitwits that need to be schooled. He sure is backed into a corner when he resorts to the old "at least I'm not someone who lives in a basement and has a $5 ***** for a "girlfriend". Or how about the good old fashion "avatar bashing" just to make himself seem like a badass. Gotta love how far people would go in Federation Force videos. :^)

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Damn, I'm sorry. What were your fighting and using?

I found a shiny Tonemy in the cave and I killed the comite in the fight and my rivals raptorch left it in high yellow. Then I threw balls at it till the thing was caught. Your rival doesn't attack if you don't.
Tonemy & Comite vs Cubblfly and Raptorch.
Raptorch burned the tonemy off the first hit, and later crit with scratch....

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
God damn some trolls are just plain pathetic, like the one I'm talking to is doing nothing but talking out of his *** about Fire Emblem being dead and making death threats. You heard that right.

I sure do run into some nitwits that need to be schooled. He sure is backed into a corner when he resorts to the old "at least I'm not someone who lives in a basement and has a $5 ***** for a "girlfriend". Or how about the good old fashion "avatar bashing" just to make himself seem like a badass. Gotta love how far people would go in Federation Force videos. :^)
It's him again isn't it? Why don't you just stop feeding the troll and block him like I did?

And if he thinks I'm a *****, then he've thought wrong. That ignorant piece of **** wished that he is better than you.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's him again isn't it? Why don't you just stop feeding the troll and block him like I did?

And if he thinks I'm a *****, then he've thought wrong. That ignorant piece of **** wished that he is better than you.
You're already missing it, the dude is seriously embarrassing himself right now and even the detractors of Federation Force are attacking him.

I bet he's realizing how badly he ****ed up as of now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

You're getting death threats over liking Fire Emblem? Holy crud, I didn't know haterbases could get any worse than I'd already seen them.

Fire Emblem is alive and well and may you live a long and happy life.

I wonder what these people think of the concept of female weeaboos if their blanket assessment is that specific.

And you're getting all this in a Federation Force comment section? . . .Yep, I wouldn't be surprised at all that a troll like this would come from the Metroid fandom. There's good Metroid fans and there's horrible people that don't like it, but when it comes down to it somehow way too many of the horrible people in the Nintendo community that have hints as to what they like have the breadcrumb trail lead to Metroid. Maybe it was because it was a mature game with good graphics for the system that released when they were kids. Sounds like the perfect storm for breeding a bad attitude.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to put my porygon in gyms like a sort of trophy

Shove it in everyone's face

Edit: I named it "Malware.EXE"

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'd still have liked to be in the board room when they get the Pokemon film rights and decided the best first project for the film universe would be a movie that turns the beloved mascot in coffee loving, lady flirting gumshoe.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Burruni

Smash Hero

Listen.
I know FF15's still gonna be big and all.
But damn if it doesn't feel good that Persona's getting more on the main stage as a series.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Listen.
But damn if it doesn't feel good that Persona's getting more on the main stage as a series.
That looks like a masquerade party that an Inkling accidentally walked into.

With Judd's secret stepchild in charge of the festivities.

Chrono.

Listen.
Both games pretty much benefit from this.

Persona 5 gets all the sales now and FF15 gets all the holiday money.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
You're getting death threats over liking Fire Emblem? Holy crud, I didn't know haterbases could get any worse than I'd already seen them.

I wonder what these people think of the concept of female weeaboos if their blanket assessment is that specific.

And you're getting all this in a Federation Force comment section? . . .Yep, I wouldn't be surprised at all that a troll like this would come from the Metroid fandom. There's good Metroid fans and there's horrible people that don't like it, but when it comes down to it somehow way too many of the horrible people in the Nintendo community that have hints as to what they like have the breadcrumb trail lead to Metroid. Maybe it was because it was a mature game with good graphics for the system that released when they were kids. Sounds like the perfect storm for breeding a bad attitude.
Please don't make these assumptions...this is just one troll he's dealing with...
Just an outlier from a larger group of people...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

The punk is a probably a hypocrite who personally enjoys that stuff while he's constantly hating on them for years. Not like I care since this isn't anything new when it comes to YouTube or my experiences of enjoying my favorite medium. So I'm not all that hurt and he's probably praying on his knees as a bitter atheist that dwells on hatred for his life.

The debate is already over and I'll leave him behind while send a free report to give him what he deserves. There are some intelligent haters that have points to back themselves up and then there's ones that win my personally attacking you with ad hominems and stereotypes. He's the only outlier due to displaying clear sociopathic (or psychopathic) tendencies when I argue with him for a whole year. And people say the Undertale fandom is bad. :troll:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Brb, going to pay this bloke a personal visit just to give him another report. There's no way in hell he'll get away with calling me something I'm not.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Reminder to not feed the trolls anywhere because that's exactly what they want.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Please don't make these assumptions...this is just one troll he's dealing with...
Just an outlier from a larger group of people...
It's not just the one troll, I've got too bad of memory to name any specifics but at this point I've seen quite a few people both inside and outside the context of the Smash fandom act vitorolic towards other series and end up being Metroid fans.

Due to the fact that bad gaming communities tend to outnumber good ones when I look around, the nice Metroid fans in this thread almost feel like the outliers at this point. You guys probably aren't outliers, of course, but in the message board frontier the filth always floats to the top. . .

I mean, most of them aren't cranked up to eleven thousand like that nut, but while Sonic, Pokemon, Mega Man, etc. turn their hatred within Metroid Fan Dumb seems to have enough to spare after Other M and Federation Force are finished to project it outward onto everything else.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Now get Chris Pratt for Pikachu and basically make him Andy's Burt Macklin alter-ego from Parks and Rec then they'll have me there on day one.
I wonder who they'll get to play Pikachu.

I know people want Danny Devito because memes. But realistically speaking, who will they get?

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I wonder who they'll get to play Pikachu.

I know people want Danny Devito because memes. But realistically speaking, who will they get?
Considering the writers it'll probably be someone that's done comedy before.
But that depends on how good the casting people are and who they can get.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I am so ****ing excited for detective Pikachu now

D

Deleted member

You know, even though im not a fan of Paper Mario: Color Splash (and tons of people have already expressed their distaste better than i could do, like Arlo for instance), i have to admit, i kinda like Rescue V.

Yes, they are Multicolored Superhero Toads, but i got no problem with that in this occasion. The Koopa Bros were Koopas, basic enemies of the Mario series, as evil Ninja Turtles and major servants to Bowser. I also feel is a nice callback to them and the Axem Rangers, only that they help Mario as allies, rather than beign villains allied with the main Antagonist.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Why are you feeding trolls?
Too late, he got reported. Feeding the troll or not, things like this shouldn't be ignored when the sender is making serious death threats over opinions. Even the detractors of Federation Force knows there's something wrong with him.

Now to wait for the YouTube mods to tear him apart.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Feeding the troll or not, who says I can't have fun intentionally pissing someone off and debunking all of there biased claims. He was definitely backed into a corner after all the things I said and only resorted to personal attacks to make himself victorious, then everyone else starts tearing him part until he ran away like a pathetic puppy with his tail between his legs. :troll:

Damn, now I'm starting to sound too much like Jasper on a good day. Not like there's anything wrong with laughing at anyone's pathetic attempts to insult and stalk you for a year. Blocking him since day one instead of making fun of him would have been a coward's move. Even Kirby and the Puffizine Chips (another good YouTube pal of mines) agrees that's the best move when he was a victim of similar attacks. And that's not going into Hardboiled Greninja's situation where trolls are actively sharing his email for personal attacks and making fun of his dead father. Now he has it worse than the rest of us.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You know, even though im not a fan of Paper Mario: Color Splash (and tons of people have already expressed their distaste better than i could do, like Arlo for instance), i have to admit, i kinda like Rescue V.

Yes, they are Multicolored Superhero Toads, but i got no problem with that in this occasion. The Koopa Bros were Koopas, basic enemies of the Mario series, as evil Ninja Turtles and major servants to Bowser. I also feel is a nice callback to them and the Axem Rangers, only that they help Mario as allies, rather than beign villains allied with the main Antagonist.
I like them too. They seem fun.
But then you look beyond them and see their extremely unoriginal friends and it's just sad :/

Replaying TTYD made me really appreciate all the different NPCs and partners. I'm genuinely not getting another Paper Mario game I see some partners. Maybe Color Splash and whatever follows it will not be a bad game (like Sticker Star was) but it's not what I liked the series for.

Super Paper Mario changed the gameplay more radically than Sticker Star and Color Splash did, but it still felt like it had the series' heart. Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Color Splash feel just empty. If I wanted a mindless Mario adventure I'd just play one of the platformers.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And that's not going into Hardboiled Greninja's situation where trolls are actively sharing his email for personal attacks and making fun of his dead father. Now he has it worse than the rest of us.
This is accurate.

When you are a victim of two sociapathic YouTubers (TheBlackKing and Empanatic Void) that actively steal personal information or images to get at "Nintendo fanboys", then you seriously have it worse than anyone else. Mass reporting is defnitely the only way these two monsters can be banned.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hardboiled Greninja should be fine. He probably deleted his old account and got a whole new one after all the harassment he received. No way some doxxing and bashing nerfed him for good. Then everything we've worked hard on for The Darknut Rebellion was for nothing.

Guys like TheBlackKing and Empathic Void makes my skin ****ing crawl. I'm still surprised that both of them haven't been permabanned yet.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hardboiled Greninja should be fine. He probably deleted his old account and got a whole new one after all the harassment he received. No way some doxxing and bashing nerfed him for good. Then everything we've worked hard on for The Darknut Rebellion was for nothing.

Guys like TheBlackKing and Empathic Void makes my skin ****ing crawl. I'm still surprised that both of them haven't been permabanned yet.
No way some doxxing and bashing nerfed him for good.
You think are sneaky. But you are not :p
Reminder to not feed the trolls anywhere because that's exactly what they want.
Real talk, it kind of doesn't matter what you do to trolls. They'll always find a way, whether you ignore them or not. It's sad, but true.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Feeding the troll or not, who says I can't have fun intentionally pissing someone off and debunking all of there biased claims. He was definitely backed into a corner after all the things I said and only resorted to personal attacks to make himself victorious, then everyone else starts tearing him part until he ran away like a pathetic puppy with his tail between his legs. :troll:

Damn, now I'm starting to sound too much like Jasper on a good day. Not like there's anything wrong with laughing at anyone's pathetic attempts to insult and stalk you for a year. Blocking him since day one instead of making fun of him would have been a coward's move. Even Kirby and the Puffizine Chips (another good YouTube pal of mines) agrees that's the best move when he was a victim of similar attacks. And that's not going into Hardboiled Greninja's situation where trolls are actively sharing his email for personal attacks and making fun of his dead father. Now he has it worse than the rest of us.
This is accurate.

When you are a victim of two sociapathic YouTubers (TheBlackKing and Empanatic Void) that actively steal personal information or images to get at "Nintendo fanboys", then you seriously have it worse than anyone else. Mass reporting is defnitely the only way these two monsters can be banned.
What the hell.

How do people even take the console wars to that horrific of a level.

Video games really are getting the same kind of mental state out of people as religion and politics.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

It's starting to get a bit too empty. Let's just end this topic since this is a matter of what YouTube and Google+ can handle.

Anyone's been craving ice cream, even though summer is almost over?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You think are sneaky. But you are not :p

Real talk, it kind of doesn't matter what you do to trolls. They'll always find a way, whether you ignore them or not. It's sad, but true.
Well I couldn't resist, he named himself after his favorite Pokemon after all. :p

This. Some can be very persistent and go as far as doxxing just to get at their prey, like what happened with Hardboiled Greninja. :4greninja:

What the hell.

How do people even take the console wars to that horrific of a level.

Video games really are getting the same kind of mental state out of people as religion and politics.
Part of me thinks that console wars can mostly be petty like arguing over who has the biggest ****. But when it comes to accepting any and every bad decision or not supporting the superior brand (especially PC fanboys), it can get much more toxic than that. I can't really remember or name a troll that went as far as allowing his userbase to send death threats and insults to their email. Not even the Steven Universe Skinny Rose controversy compare to that, but it's more famous because it happened to be big on Tumblr and the community.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got Kiragi and Rhajat in Birthright, their maps were... something
I have Shiro and Shigure to get too but I don't feel like going through a desert map and spend my Rescue staves with a suicide prince
Also, Azura's tale in her B-Support with Sakura tirggered my Re:Zero episode 17 flashbacks and this is not okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom