• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So there's an Xbone on offer in an electronics store. I'm not the richest gal, but I can afford €7.02 a month in terms. Should I get it?
Do you have money for the games though?
No, better question: are there games you want to play on it?

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
So how did people feel about the 2nd member of StarFox, The King's right hand man, and the future King of the Pirates?

Burruni

Smash Hero
So how did people feel about the 2nd member of StarFox, The King's right hand man, and the future King of the Pirates?
Falco: One of the least interesting veterans that could've returned. Why? Because Melee Falco.
B.Dee: HELLLLL YEAHHHHH
Luffy: Was inevitable.

D

Deleted member

Trying the early Space Jump Boots glitch in Prime 1, and I'm wondering if it wouldn't have been patched in the PAL version of Trilogy since I'm doing it since forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
Falco: One of the least interesting veterans that could've returned. Why? Because Melee Falco.
B.Dee: HELLLLL YEAHHHHH
Luffy: Was inevitable.
I thought Falco was more Brawl Falco with melee stuff. Same reaction as you to the other two, but more suprise and excitement added to Luffy.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Trying the early Space Jump Boots glitch in Prime 1, and I'm wondering if it wouldn't have been patched in the PAL version of Trilogy since I'm doing it since forever.
It wasn't in the PAL version of Prime 1 and was removed in the trilogy as a whole
Do you have money for the games though?
No, better question: are there games you want to play on it?
Rare replay, Injustice, probably Borderlands, Scalebound, Sunset Overdrive, some of the 360 titles available, so yes

n8han11

Smash Journeyman
Falco: He was really disappointing. It's not the fact he's here at all, but the fact he's back to using his Melee moveset.
Bandana Dee: SUPER HYPE!
Luffy: Eh, he's cool, I guess...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Champ Gold Champ Gold

I saw the ending to Sausage Party.

You were right.

You were 100% right.

I got curious. I thought "aw it can't be that bad."

It was worse.

That got good ratings? Critics liked that?

That scene is considered humor? I guess its so out there that its shocking but...

Why is that in a theatrical release?

Just... why?
Because Seth Rogan's whole stichk is:

DUDE WEED, CHRISTIANS ARE STUPID, SEX JOKES LMAO

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
This is the same Seth Rogan who made a controversial movie, got it taken out of theaters, then hailed as some sort of free speech champion.

Then everyone saw it on Netflix.

And everyone was suddenly on the hacker's side.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is the same Seth Rogan who made a controversial movie, got it taken out of theaters, then hailed as some sort of free speech champion.

Then everyone saw it on Netflix.

And everyone was suddenly on the hacker's side.
Really? I remember everyone liking The Interview for the most part. And it was less of a free speech thing. But more of a Take That to North Korea.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Really? I remember everyone liking The Interview for the most part. And it was less of a free speech thing. But more of a Take That to North Korea.
They made it an issue about free speech.

You have to remember this is Sony Pictures. The same company who would spring controversy just to sell movie tickets or DVDs/Blu-Rays

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
They made it an issue about free speech.

You have to remember this is Sony Pictures. The same company who would spring controversy just to sell movie tickets or DVDs/Blu-Rays
I mean...is it really an issue they made it about free speech when it kind of IS one? Distributors didn't want it in theaters because North Korea was considering it an act of war or something (self-censorship), so Netflix releases it in a "suck it, Kimmy J," type of move.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Honestly, I'm not too excited for the three reveals.

Falco Lombardi: Just a veteran I don't play in the official games.
Bandana Waddle Dee: Never rooted for him for pre Smash 4 hype days
Monkey D. Luffy: Saw him coming but I don't care for his anime.

None of these are waste of slots but not my most wanted. I still have Sandbag, Isaac, and other veterans to make the hype for Beta still worth it.

D

Deleted member

Also friendly reminder Federation Force will get released in the US in 4 days, and thus, with the upcoming reviews, we'll see if it still deserve the bashing he has or not.

Fed Force spoilers because there was a Neogaf thread on it

Samus isn't in a spinoff game that isn't centered around her
people complain

Samus makes an appearance in the spinoff game not centered around her
people complain.

:facepalm:
:061:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Wonder if Nintendo will acknowledge Metroid's 30th upon Fed Force's release....if nothing was said during the actual date (which they didn't say anything for Zelda on its anniversary date) then at least at a time when the game actually gets released...

Still hoping for a direct or something but I'm not holding my breath...

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Pokemon Snap is heading over to Europe's Wii U VC this Thursday, according to Serebii.

:094:
I wonder if I should purchase it. I mean I've completed it plenty of times before and its fun and it was my first entry into 3D gaming other than Starwing if that counts (I had a Pikachu N64 which was bundled with this game).

I wish they made a sequel. Even if they went with just half of the current number of Pokemon as of Sun and Moon that would still be a huge leap to the number of Pokemon you could take pictures of in this game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's not a problem exclusive to parody accounts and memes though
It's everywhere on social media and it's even worse with artists
How many times have I seen fanart being posted without crediting the artist
Hell, even sometimes I see art/memes/whatever without a source that, at least according to the respective users, were created by ones on this very thread

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wonder if I should purchase it. I mean I've completed it plenty of times before and its fun and it was my first entry into 3D gaming (I had a Pikachu N64 which was bundled with this game). I wish they made a sequel. Even if they went with just half of the current number of Pokemon as of Sun and Moon that would still be a huge leap to the number of Pokemon you could take pictures of in this game.
The way Pokémon Snap works would work pretty well with a 3DS or a Smartphone too.

This could easily have become a proto-Pokémon GO like game, except for taking pictures and having them rated instead of catching Pokémon.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I looked up the ending of Sausage Party just to see what people were on about.

Man... how long have you guys been on the internet? Pretty funny, seen better. 7/10

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I looked up the ending of Sausage Party just to see what people were on about.

Man... how long have you guys been on the internet? Pretty funny, seen better. 7/10
When it's on the big screen cinema and the people around me didn't laugh when the full thing happened and it was nothing but awkward silence, yes it's that bad.

The Internet is weird because it's mostly uncensored but it doesn't help that it had some stuff that it really didn't need.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
That's not a problem exclusive to parody accounts and memes though
It's everywhere on social media and it's even worse with artists
How many times have I seen fanart being posted without crediting the artist
Hell, even sometimes I see art/memes/whatever without a source that, at least according to the respective users, were created by ones on this very thread
I see things like that all the time on facebook groups I'm in. People post fanart and claim it as their own. Yes, they get banned, but it doesn't stop others from doing the same thing.
Just goes to show how low people will go on some sites to get attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom