• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

The only reason I like Goku being in SSF2.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Nsfw warning:
'I don't rap but for some reason I just developed the ability to come up with this roast'
Hm... OK, sure.
'Excuse me, but first to two's are not real sets'
Well, actually. They kinda are.
'The cash that your holding is from Smash playing Mario'
Well, yeah, that's kinda the point of competing. To win. And usually you win cash.
'Coward, run the first to five, coward. You Wesley Snipes Stunt Double'
Wait, what?

Seriously, though, sore losers are the worst part of anything competitive and LTG has been one of the sorest. Get over it. Move on. Get better for Pete's sake. You're not going to get any better by just talking ****.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well, here it goes. The thing is that the more i see myself, the more i feel that something is wrong me.

As time goes on, i feel that i don't deserve what i have, i feel i could be better, but i never took to the opportunity to be well....more friendly. What i mean is try to be more open to others, and that was a problem that still happens to me today.

Back when i was a child, i was very silent, and i used to rarely talk to my Mother when it came to my problems, mostly because i always feared talking my failures. As time went, i became more open to my mother, and i realized now that that i done the worst thing ever..................i keep my feelings inside, i rearely tend to talk to others. All those feelings that i have inside just keep accumulating, up to the point that when i explode.

This happened today, i had a breakdown. I honselty have a very low oppinion on myself, i always see myself in a negative light, i feel that im a bad person. Sometimes i take things too personally, and i feel that the only one losing at the end is myself. I don't mean things just like someone else's opinion, i mean stuff like failing in something, like an important exam. Sometimes i tend to get upset with myself for the tiniest of mistakes.

There's also the fact that i don't have any dreams, and i didn't want to have them because im scared of failing. Im scared of beign rejected, im scared of beign a bad boyfriend or husband, im scared of beign a bad employee, im scared of screwing something up, or worse, harming someone. What if i turn into someone horrible, like someone that abuses or kills people for their own twisted pleasure.

One of the reasons i still go foward with my life is because of my Family. My mother has supported me despite all the hardships, and she has been there whenever i felt down, and even if she overprotected me somtimes back when i was a child, i always have loved her, i know she is flawed, but is my mother, she raised me and loved me, and i want to grow better as a person just so she can be happy. She always told me that i shouldn't be so hard on myself, that im she loves me for who i am, and that im a good person at heart, but i always have that insecutiry that im nothing but utter garbage.

Then there's my sister, and while we tend to argue sometimes, i do love her, and i don't like when people harm her. Back when she was during her teenage years, a lot of people straight up bullied her, and it wasn't just making fun of her, sometimes she even got attacked. She was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, and some people liked picking on her because of that.
Since i am his brother, i always felt that i have to support her, and whenever i see her sad, par of me starts breaking. I felt that she has a hard time cheering herself up, and i wish i could do something.

My family is the reason i have been going foward with my life. They love me for who i am, and sometimes i feel they love me more than i love myself.

I was the typical boy who was bullied and had little to no friends (and the friends i had weren't the best) and it's possible that i have Asperger Syndrome as well. Sometimes i fear to come off as a jerk or mean, and sometimes i feel that im nothing but a weak coward, that im dumb. I don't think i will ever have a girlfriend, because quite honestly who would want a loser like me? My relationship with my father is complicated since i only see im in Saturdays, i don't have any friends outside of school, my mother worked most of the day so i rarely saw her, and so on and so on.

I have felt ansxiety, grief, and honselty, the problem is NOT the people that bullied me, is NOT my pessimism with my love live, is NOT my lack of friends or my shaky relationship with my Father. It's Me. I am the problem. Instead of talking to my mother about my problems, i usually kept those insecurities beacause i have way too much pride.

Instead of talking to my Family about my problems i turn back, because i think they will not help, when in reality they are the ones that help me to move on. I should talk to father and tell him how i feel, yet i haven't.

I have no self-esteem whatsoever, and i rarely tend to talk about my problems, and i kept them inside.

Instead of beign friendly and nice to others, i tend to be lonely and rarely make any friends.

Instead of accepting my feelings and try to hang out with others, i reject those feelings i kept them down, fearing that i will be rejected.

Those problems cause negativity inside me, and they slowly start turning me into someone horrible.

That's the question here. Have you ever felt that you are terrible? Have you ever felt that you are nothing? Have you ever felt that you don't deserve to be helped or to be loved back?

Those feelings that have been kept for so long. I want to be happy.

I want to love myself, to accept me for who i am, and i want o accept those are different to me too. I want to love others, and to be loved to be back and accepted for who i am.

Latel i have been seeing a psychologist, and while she has helped me, i still think there's a long way for me to accept myself.

I am still very young. Im still a teenager, and there's still a long road for me and that my choices will determine who i am. I feel that if i don't do something, i will end up like my grandfather, a jerk who only knew one thing: make people misserable. If i can't accept my flaws, how can i accept others?

I also want to how most of you see me. Sometimes i wish people told me things to me directly, support helps me improve and know that im not alone.

I know im sounding like im a drama queen, and i apologize in advance for the big pharagraph here, but i just want to get rid all this negativity that i have on me inside, and i wanted to get this out.
I'm no expert in such things...but everyone has it in them to do extraordinary things, it's just a matter of belief and hard work (and sometimes a bit of luck), potential is something that is discovered in every individual, we all have potential...

One important thing I can tell you is, do not be afraid of failure!...As an artist I deal with failure every single time I draw and paint, rather than get mad at myself for 'sucking so much OMG i can't draw wtf am I doing wasting my time'...I try to use it to push myself forward...Every single time I draw there's something I do that I'm dissatisfied with, I try to work towards making myself better at improving these aspects, and also finding ways to improve upon other areas I'm good at, I try to work to make myself better as an artist no matter how ****ty things turn out...This applies to real life as well...

Success is built off of failures...It's the hardships that make us stronger, not the end goal, the end goal is simply proof of your new found strength, kinda like leveling up in a game...Do not let failure keep you from pushing yourself forward, or keep you from approaching people or opening up to others, experimenting, experiencing...If you fail or get rejected, do not feel bad for yourself or dejected use it, learn from your mistakes, find out what went wrong and what can be done to change things next time...

Sure, it's easier said than done, but if it was easy, is it really worth it? As they say it's about the journey and not the end...the more difficult the path the more rewarding the destination...regardless what you're end goal may be...If you have no path, or no direction in life, find one...understanding what interests/what you're good at can help give you a direction...experiment to find what works for you...Be ambitious, strive for things you may feel are out of reach and out of your league; work towards those seemingly impossible goals...

Do not feel bad for opening up here, it's a good first step since it shows you want to improve yourself and your feelings towards yourself...You're a good person who has a family that loves you, remember that they will support you through your failures and help you to succeed, no matter how bad things may seem...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Low Tier God has always been a ****ty human being.

And his attempts to prove himself come off as laughable.

People would respect him more if he learned some humility.

He can be cocky and aggressive if he wants. But accept the L, man.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Well, here it goes. The thing is that the more i see myself, the more i feel that something is wrong me.

As time goes on, i feel that i don't deserve what i have, i feel i could be better, but i never took to the opportunity to be well....more friendly. What i mean is try to be more open to others, and that was a problem that still happens to me today.

Back when i was a child, i was very silent, and i used to rarely talk to my Mother when it came to my problems, mostly because i always feared talking my failures. As time went, i became more open to my mother, and i realized now that that i done the worst thing ever..................i keep my feelings inside, i rearely tend to talk to others. All those feelings that i have inside just keep accumulating, up to the point that when i explode.

This happened today, i had a breakdown. I honselty have a very low oppinion on myself, i always see myself in a negative light, i feel that im a bad person. Sometimes i take things too personally, and i feel that the only one losing at the end is myself. I don't mean things just like someone else's opinion, i mean stuff like failing in something, like an important exam. Sometimes i tend to get upset with myself for the tiniest of mistakes.

There's also the fact that i don't have any dreams, and i didn't want to have them because im scared of failing. Im scared of beign rejected, im scared of beign a bad boyfriend or husband, im scared of beign a bad employee, im scared of screwing something up, or worse, harming someone. What if i turn into someone horrible, like someone that abuses or kills people for their own twisted pleasure.

One of the reasons i still go foward with my life is because of my Family. My mother has supported me despite all the hardships, and she has been there whenever i felt down, and even if she overprotected me somtimes back when i was a child, i always have loved her, i know she is flawed, but is my mother, she raised me and loved me, and i want to grow better as a person just so she can be happy. She always told me that i shouldn't be so hard on myself, that im she loves me for who i am, and that im a good person at heart, but i always have that insecutiry that im nothing but utter garbage.

Then there's my sister, and while we tend to argue sometimes, i do love her, and i don't like when people harm her. Back when she was during her teenage years, a lot of people straight up bullied her, and it wasn't just making fun of her, sometimes she even got attacked. She was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, and some people liked picking on her because of that.
Since i am his brother, i always felt that i have to support her, and whenever i see her sad, par of me starts breaking. I felt that she has a hard time cheering herself up, and i wish i could do something.

My family is the reason i have been going foward with my life. They love me for who i am, and sometimes i feel they love me more than i love myself.

I was the typical boy who was bullied and had little to no friends (and the friends i had weren't the best) and it's possible that i have Asperger Syndrome as well. Sometimes i fear to come off as a jerk or mean, and sometimes i feel that im nothing but a weak coward, that im dumb. I don't think i will ever have a girlfriend, because quite honestly who would want a loser like me? My relationship with my father is complicated since i only see im in Saturdays, i don't have any friends outside of school, my mother worked most of the day so i rarely saw her, and so on and so on.

I have felt ansxiety, grief, and honselty, the problem is NOT the people that bullied me, is NOT my pessimism with my love live, is NOT my lack of friends or my shaky relationship with my Father. It's Me. I am the problem. Instead of talking to my mother about my problems, i usually kept those insecurities beacause i have way too much pride.

Instead of talking to my Family about my problems i turn back, because i think they will not help, when in reality they are the ones that help me to move on. I should talk to father and tell him how i feel, yet i haven't.

I have no self-esteem whatsoever, and i rarely tend to talk about my problems, and i kept them inside.

Instead of beign friendly and nice to others, i tend to be lonely and rarely make any friends.

Instead of accepting my feelings and try to hang out with others, i reject those feelings i kept them down, fearing that i will be rejected.

Those problems cause negativity inside me, and they slowly start turning me into someone horrible.

That's the question here. Have you ever felt that you are terrible? Have you ever felt that you are nothing? Have you ever felt that you don't deserve to be helped or to be loved back?

I want to love myself, to accept me for who i am, and i want o accept those are different to me too. I want to love others, and to be loved to be back and accepted for who i am.

Latel i have been seeing a psychologist, and while she has helped me, i still think there's a long way for me to accept myself.

I am still very young. Im still a teenager, and there's still a long road for me and that my choices will determine who i am. I feel that if i don't do something, i will end up like my grandfather, a jerk who only knew one thing: make people misserable. If i can't accept my flaws, how can i accept others?

I also want to how most of you see me. Sometimes i wish people told me things to me directly, support helps me improve and know that im not alone.

I know im sounding like im a drama queen, and i apologize in advance for the big pharagraph here, but i just want to get rid all this negativity that i have on me inside, and i wanted to get this out.
Honestly, I feel the same way a lot of the time.

As an artist, I feel there are times were I'm not improving at all, that I reached a barrier and can't get past it. But as Only Human said, you shouldn't be afraid of failure.

Your family loves you, never believe that you are worthless.

I know how you feel. I have anxiety problems. I rarely post here at times because I feel like I'll post the wrong thing and cause an argument (and why my posts are usually so short). I just want you to know that everything will be okay.

Only Human's post explains it much better than I could, but this is a subject that hits a little close to home, so I just wanted to put in my two cents.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Apparently Pokemon Uranium got a takedown notice from Nintendo.

Makes me wonder how Flash 2 hasn't been hit yet...
So apparently GilvaSunner got hit by 2 copyright strikes.

As in, the real GilvaSunner.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
I wonder why Nintendo is so protective of its IPs. Swinging around DMCA takedowns and notices like a club isn't good PR.

It almost seems like Nintendo feels threatened that these are will eat into the sales of their actual games.

Today's SSF2 character is controversial? I hope it's Ridley!

Meanwhile, I'm not keen of the idea of adding Luffy (the other one seen as likely to be revealed). Not only because he is an anime character, but also because, like I said before, most people only seem to want him because he would "complete the anime line-up".

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Kenith Kenith

Finally got around to getting Dark Souls 3 mate. Damn it's good.
I don't own it. I haven't gotten a PS4 so I only played a few hours of DS3 thanks to a friend and haven't touched Bloodborne. :/
Maybe I can one around the holidays, but not sure if I should wait for Neo or just go to PC and give consoles the finger.

Besides Nintendo, of course. I'm a slave to their will.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Sorry you're going through all this.

My life till now has been pretty similar to yours, except for the bullying part. I was lucky to have had some really good friends over the years, and I still cherish those times.

Anyway, don't keep that stuff to yourself. I have suffered from similar insecurities - especially the feeling that you are a burden, and my parents really helped me feel better about myself. Go and talk to your family, especially as you have such a caring family.

Also, to help others, you don't have to perfect yourself. It goes hand-in-hand that no one is perfect. If someone criticises you (good-naturedly) accept it and change, but otherwise don't listen to it.

I see you as a friend. We haven't talked directly that much, but hey, you're still a great guy to have around.
(I also tend to worry about how people see me, but I've come to the realisation that most people are well-meaning and aren't out to judge you, so you can rest easy.)

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
@Speedwagon Honestly I think you'd be a great friend/husband/employee/whatever you want to be.

Especially the friend part, you seem to be great to hang around and just be with.
Don't push yourself, your company is great on its own.

Keep seeing the psychologist, even of you think there's no progress, because as long as you move forward you'll eventually reach your destination.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

This is some heavy stuff.

I wrote a thing a long time ago for another user.

I know it doesn't address your exact problems, but I feel that reading it could do you some good.

You're looking at it wrong.

So you're not the best person ever. None of us are. Blunt but true.

But Blah, you're really selling yourself short here.

So you're not the best smash player or speculator. So you can't do long division very well (**** if i know how).

You're missing the big picture and it's staring you right in the face.

People care about you.

That alone makes a difference.

Your family does and while you may feel they don't, they wouldn't have put up with anyone's **** for 21 years if they didn't love that person.

Moreover, we love you hear as well.

Bro. You're one of my favorite people here. When you came back. I was beside myself with happiness because I got a friend back.

That's worth something right? It was certainly worth something to me.

Sure the history books won't tell your story. But you still matter. And just you being here makes people happy.

I just don't want you to make the same mistake I did.

In high school and my freshman year in college.

I had major MAJOR self esteem issues.

I thought my family thought I was a moron.

I thought my friends only hung out with me to use my stuff (my family is rich).

I thought I was ugly.

I thought I was absolute slime and that everyone hated me and that they were nice to me out of sheer pity.

My feelings and insecurities blinded me to reality. I was succeeding. But I couldn't see it.

I lost several friends because of my feelings.

I became cripplingly shy and antisocial and that ******** my social growth.

I still face those problems from time to time even though I've gotten better.

I see you falling in the same trap as I did.

I don't want you to fall in that trap. I don't want anyone to fall in that trap.

It's an empty place.

Don't make the same mistakes I did.

I'm going to give you three pieces of advice

1. This won't get better until you decide it will.

This seems utterly blunt. But it's true. No matter what my parents or my friends did to help, none of their advice or kind words made me feel better about myself until I decided I was worthwhile.

You may feel worthless, but you need to know that you aren't. It will take some soul searching, but you will find it for sure.

2. Stop being harder on yourself than you are of other people.

Try this. If someone came to you and said they were worthless. Would you agree with them? What makes you different from that guy?

Think about that.

You're caught in a hypocritical loop that so many seem to find themselves in.

3. You need to take people at face value sometimes.

I know.

People are scary.

Their words can seem hollow and empty. Meaningless flattery. They only want something from you. Their only being with you out of duty. Out of pity. None of them actually like me.

That.

Is.

Bull****.

This goddamn feeling caused me so much pain and humiliation that I get angry just thinking about it.

This is nothing but cripe. It seems so simple now but it seemed so real...

You gotta realize. If you're looking for signs that people dislike you or think you're worthless.

You will find it.

It's something I learned in my Bible class at my old college.

If I want to find a verse that supports murder. I will eventually find a verse to support just that.

I may twist it and ignore context.

But I can find it. And if I'm not careful, I'll convince myself that promoting murder is exactly what that verse means.

You find what you look for.

It's time to stop reading into what people say and just accept it as truth.

After all. Sometimes a dog is just a dog.

Sometimes you're grandparents saying they love you, really just means they love you.

If you want to do something that will be remembered.

Than do it.

We're all here to support you.

But remember, even if you fail. You are still worth something to a lot of people.

After all. The guy I know is someone who smiles and has fun with those he shares his passions with. The guy who's hype was infectious when his favorite character got into Smash Bros. :4megaman: The guy I had fun talking to. The guy who wrote posts I enjoyed. My friend.

You may say that I don't know the real you, but perhaps I know you better than you think. Even then. It's certainly real to me.

We love ya bud.

This may help you a bit. I edited out the name of the original user. Again, it doesn't address you specifically, but this may help.

You said it yourself. You're young.

You got a lot of time on your hands and soon you're gonna realize that this **** is stuff you can take care of.

If you believe you're gonna be a failure, you will be.

But if you believe you're worthwhile and you have something to contribute, even if you don't know what it is just yet, you'll find it.

You just have to believe in yourself. I know that's hard. It's very hard.

But fake til you make it is very real.

It worked for me and it can work for you.

:)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Lol, it would be kinda funny if I announced I was for real coming back to Smashboards and it was just a footnote because of the heavy stuff going on right now.
(I actually am tho but don't tell anyone shh)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wish I could play this game but sadly I only have a Macbook.

But I am about to start an XY Solo Bug run. That'll be rough.
There are programs like Wine and CrossOver Mac which can run Windows programs.
From what I've heard, Uranium is working properly on Wine.

So the Professor is named Bamb'o. You start at Bealbeach Town in Tandor Region.
upload_2016-8-14_16-49-40.png

The names.... are like made to be misspelt. :laugh: I almost read it as Brainbleach town and the guy's name is really close to Harambe. :p

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
There are programs like Wine and CrossOver Mac which can run Windows programs.
From what I've heard, Uranium is working properly on Wine.

So the Professor is named Bamb'o. You start at Bealbeach Town in Tandor Region.
View attachment 114938

The names.... are like made to be misspelt. :laugh: I almost read it as Brainbleach town and the guy's name is really close to Harambe. :p
Oh awesome, thanks for that I'll give it a try! Good luck on your run!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So the game doesn't let you choose a Pokémon directly, but asks you questions and picks one for you. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon much?

upload_2016-8-14_17-38-47.png

I got the grass starter.
I'll name him "Swamp" Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei :p

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
D

Deleted member

Let's now have a new Smash-related discussion, shall we ?

Remember the 2v2 battles in Melee's Classic Mode ?

Remember also how each member of every 2-players teams shared something in common, like :linkmelee::marthmelee: who were the 2 main swordsmen, :bowsermelee::mewtwomelee: for being the 2 non-clone bad guys of the roster and :luigimelee::drmario: as the 2 :mariomelee:'s derivatives ?

Here's the full list from Smash Wiki : http://www.ssbwiki.com/Classic_Mode_(SSBM)#2_vs._2_teams

Well, for fun, how about to create these kind of pairs for the characters we have now, if Smash 4's Classic Mode had predefined 2v2 battles as well ?

Remember that each of your pairs must have one (or more) common theme(s), like for examples :

:4wiifit::4drmario: : The keep-healthy duo
:4falcon::4littlemac: : Powerful, fast and projectile-less heavy punchers
:4yoshi::4greninja: : "Truce ?" "Truce."
:4luigi::4diddy: : Sidekicks unite
:4olimar::rosalina: : Space explorers with alien species to their services
:4metaknight::4darkpit: : Sakurai-made antiheroes
:4mewtwo::4robinm: : Both considered OP in their own games
:4shulk::4lucina: : "The future is ours to decide/is not written !"
:4gaw::4rob:, :4rob::4duckhunt: & :4gaw::4duckhunt: : The duos of Retro characters as depicted by their 3-amiibo package
:4mario::4sonic:, :4link::4cloud:, :4samus::4megaman:, :4kirby::4pacman:, :4littlemac::4ryu: & :4pit::4bayonetta: : Gaming rivals

Last edited by a moderator:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
:4lucina::4bowserjr: (Kerpranked!)
:4zelda::4zss:(True forms)
:4dedede::4dk: (Animal King)
:4megaman::4mewtwo:(You'd almost forget they're created)
:4littlemac::4ryu: (I must... train harder)
:4fox::4duckhunt:(Target practice)
:4charizard::4corrin:(More dragon than you)
:rosalina::4palutena:(Let my light shine on you)
:4yoshi::4kirby:(Free Vore All)
:4drmario::4robinm:(Class switch!)
:4greninja::4sonic:(2Fast4Me)
:4luigi::4darkpit:(Twin for the win!)
:4bayonetta::4rob:(I'm a survivor)
:4falcon::4falco:(Space Birds)
:4bowser::4ganondorf:(Back again and again)
:4cloud::4pit:(Flaps open dictionary. Hey, it's my name!)
:4mario::4link: (Master of many weapons)
:4myfriends::4lucario: (Look mommy! Blue flames!)
:4jigglypuff::4peach: (Lalalalalala)
:4samus::4sheik:(I'm a woman! Or noooooot)
:4pacman::4olimar:(They have FAMILIES?)
:4lucas::4tlink:(Time to say goodbye)
:4ness::4villager:(Hello fellow kidz)
:4diddy::4pikachu:(Buds for life)
:4feroy::4metaknight:(Butterknife battle boogaloo)
:4wario2::4wiifit:(Deep breathing and heavy farting)
:4marth::4shulk:(Top percentage sword dudes kawaii)
:4gaw::4miif:(Mult-faced hero)

Done!

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey Opossum Opossum

How far?

E is close to being done.

Though E can't be E anymore...

We goofed..
Still need a few more days I think. Haven't gotten to get to it much the past few days on account of the terrible storms. Dam tree branch tore through my awning. :/

Why can't E be E? Copyright reason? Etymology reason? How'd we goof?

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Still need a few more days I think. Haven't gotten to get to it much the past few days on account of the terrible storms. Dam tree branch tore through my awning. :/

Why can't E be E? Copyright reason? Etymology reason? How'd we goof?
modern name and being mispelled

D

Deleted member

Thanks for the support, it really does mean a lot to me.

Remember also how each member of every 2-players teams shared something in common, like :linkmelee::marthmelee: who were the 2 main swordsmen, :bowsermelee::mewtwomelee: for being the 2 non-clone bad guys of the roster and :luigimelee::drmario: as the 2 :mariomelee:'s derivatives ?

Here's the full list from Smash Wiki : http://www.ssbwiki.com/Classic_Mode_(SSBM)#2_vs._2_teams

Well, for fun, how about to create these kind of pairs for the characters we have now, if Smash 4's Classic Mode had predefined 2v2 battles as well ?

Remember that each of your pairs must have one (or more) common theme(s), like for examples :
:4feroy::4myfriends:: The Flame Swordsmen.
:4rob::4megaman:: Robotic NES warriors.
:4sonic::4megaman:: Third party blues.
:4pacman::4kirby::Hungry duo.
:4mewtwo::4ness:: Psycho Warriors (they also kinda look like Giegue and Ninten from Earthbound begginings respectively).
:4roy::4feroy:: The Roys.

.......and that's all i could think of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think we're all forgetting the best one.

:4pacman::4littlemac: = Fruit Punch

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, the player starts off in Moki Town, and the rival is an 11 year old boy, who likes to spout slang. He's really annoying. :laugh:
And quite a crybaby.

After the obligatory Pokémon catching tutorial, I also caught a Chiynmunk and named him after CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix . Let's see how it goes.

Swamp is Grass/Steel with Battle Armor.
CyberHyer is Normal with Run Away.

Last edited:

n8han11

Smash Journeyman

:4gaw::4rob:, :4rob::4duckhunt: & :4gaw::4duckhunt: : The duos of Retro characters as depicted by their 3-amiibo package
:4mario::4sonic:, :4link::4cloud:, :4samus::4megaman:, :4kirby::4pacman:, :4littlemac::4ryu: & :4pit::4bayonetta: : Gaming rivals
Here's a few I thought of off the top of my head:
:4samus::4megaman:: Arm Cannons
:4bayonetta::4zss:: Ms. Fanservices
:4charizard::4corrin:: Dragons
:4sheik::4zss:: Transformation-based characters who survived thanks to the Grandfather Clause
:4pacman::4pikachu:: Yellow Devils
:4lucas::4darkpit:: Hot Topic Crew
:4mewtwo::4lucario:: Fandom Rivalry
:4sonic::4bayonetta:: Team SEGA
:4megaman::4ryu:: Team Capcom
:4pacman::4cloud:: And The Rest

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

:4bayonetta::4zelda:, :4bayonetta::4robinm:: They are pros with magic
:4lucario::4ryu:: The Street-Fighter style fighters (Lucario is probably the most SF-esque of all the characters in Smash 4 bar Ryu)
:4robinm::4corrin:: Protagonists of the new-age of Fire Emblem
:4falcon::4littlemac:: They got the flaming punches!
:4mewtwo::rosalina:: Careful, they might just mess with gravity!
:4lucas::4lucina:: The deaths of their parents develop their personalities
:4megaman::4samus:: The arm-cannon duo that we always want to watch them duke it out against each other.
:4corrin::4bowser:: Also dragons
:4peach::rosalina:: The Mario Princesses
:4palutena::4peach:, :4palutena::4zelda:: Damsel-in-distress
:4cloud::4myfriends:, :4cloud::4shulk:, :4shulk::4myfriends:: Giant swords for the win!
:4villager::4duckhunt:: The kind you would see chilling at your town park
:4megaman::4rob:: When robots attack!
:4greninja::4sheik:: Ninjas
:4greninja::4ryu:, :4sheik::4ryu:: Look like they are straight from Japan
:rosalina::4zss:, :rosalina::4samus:: Blonde space travelers
:4marth::4lucina:: They come from the same royal family
:4pikachu::4pacman:: All about that yellow
:4greninja::4lucario:: Blue-colored Pokemon
:4link::4pit:: Watch out, they have bows!
:4darkpit::4tlink:: Watch out, they have bows: side-character addition!
:4darkpit::4ganondorf:: Characters coming from the darkness
:4bowserjr::4fox:, :4bowserjr::4falco:: Experts with technology
:4drmario::4wiifit:: Health experts
:4feroy::4charizard:: The fiery duo
:4falco::4greninja:: Have the highest jumps in the game
:4dedede::4ganondorf:: Tyrant kings

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
May as well make a SSF2 wishlist to pass the time. :p

:4corrin::4littlemac::4ganondorf::4rob::4ryu::4palutena::4mewtwo::4greninja::4dedede:[K. Rool][Inklings][Ridley]

Anyone beyond this is icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom