• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burruni

Smash Hero
The results of the pain

Lyn does not have many strategies. But why get new ones when "Dodge every single attack and crit constantly" works so well?

Heath and Louise are sitting at the bottom of the screen, perfectly fine as well :p

I remember that.
You wanna know my strategy?
Hector Wall.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I would love to take Popplio and Rowlet as my pets. They are damn cute.
You hatin on Litten?

Sonic confirmed for Overwatch? :V

Also, Aaron Webber has said that the "we solemnly swear we're up to something good" post has some kind of hint for something in it.
I'm loving how Sonic Twitter is teaming up with so many video game companies these days.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

New evidence comes in on the greatest conspiracy of all time!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

And people thought Parappa was the only quirky rhythm game on the PlayStation.

I know what game I want to buy online.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The more and more supports I see of Rinkah with other characters, the more and more I am convinced I married the right woman. Easily my favourite character so far.

And the flame themed wordplay she uses when you're bonding with her gets...well, pretty irresistibly passionate.

And her VA is amazing.

I wish she had a more prominent story role because most of the story characters aren't that interesting so far IMO. Only ones I really like are Kaze and Hinoka, and that's mostly from non-story stuff anyway.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion

Sonic confirmed for Overwatch? :V

Also, Aaron Webber has said that the "we solemnly swear we're up to something good" post has some kind of hint for something in it.
i nearly 100% believe that we are getting sonic adventure 3 this year.I mean im not the biggest fan of the adventure duo but this year more than others there seems to be more hints towards an adventure like game.Or maybe im just looking too deep into it

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Ppfff, this Fat Albert ripoff wish he was good as Parappa.

I've never heard of Bust A Grove either. My only exposure of it was an episode of Censored Gaming that talked about the localization changes. He would prefer a cheeseburger over his own girlfriend. What type of person would do that? :troll:

Chrono.

i nearly 100% believe that we are getting sonic adventure 3 this year.I mean im not the biggest fan of the adventure duo but this year more than others there seems to be more hints towards an adventure like game.Or maybe im just looking too deep into it
Where is the logic behind this? I'm legitimately curious.

Last edited:

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517

I am genuinely disgusted.

and not in a good way.

What the **** even is this? This is just... wrong.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Where is the logic behind this? I'm legitimately curious.
There's been a good number of references to the Adventure series this year. Most notably, the "Sonic Adventure Music Experience" that was held in Japan. Also, that PSO2 event is supposed to have Sonic Adventure music and references too.

The thing about the 25th Anniversary though is that it's obviously gonna give some spotlight to all branches of the franchise (Classic/Adventure/Modern/Boom), so it's really hard to speculate what the game will be like.

Personally, I'm betting on Classic Sonic being involved somehow. I think they are gonna bring him back, if not as a major part of the game's premise, then at least as an unlockable or something. He's been all over the merchandise and even the memes as of late.

There was a huge demand for him when he popped up on the roulette in Sonic Runners, so I think SEGA are starting to see they should use the design more often.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
meanwhile my idea for spliting the sonic franchise in half
with boost gameplay going to sonic and bringing back mighty and ray back to use the lost world formula
and then making the mighty and ray series games take the excess characters(sol dimension silver ect ect)
hell they could even revive tiara manx and fang the sniper

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I am genuinely disgusted.

and not in a good way.

What the **** even is this? This is just... wrong.
It's a fat black guy singing about his love for burgers and how he would prefer eating one instead of being with his girl. And Hamm is pretty weird, but there are characters weirder than him like this girl for example.

Just Japan and their weird rhythm games. But Parappa easily out-wierds this game easily in many ways.

Last edited:

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
I wanna try Parappa one of these days. I always liked rhythm games, but the only recent rhythm games I've really played thus far would be Dedede's Drum Dash and Tadpole Treble. I've been looking at Melody's Escape, my friend's been urging me to get it, but still...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Real talk: The Parappa anime would have been so good if it stayed true to the games and had Lammy. But the producer instead made it a slice of life show with little music to focus on a younger demographic. I see the intro everyday on YouTube, just thinking of how much better it could be.

They got rid of Joe Chin in favor of a bunny called Gaster and had a new character with a similar design be his friend. At least Chop Chop Master Onion got his original actor compared to everyone else. And Hair Dresser Octopus appeared as a character in the show before Parappa the Rapper 2 was released internationally.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, I'm using Papyrus as my character in GMOD and I downloaded "Sans Attack"

As Papyrus, "Sans Attack" gives me bone attacks and Gastor Blasters

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I tried these today

They were really good.

However, I will NOT be trying them again.

Although good, they come with a terrible price

D

Deleted member

Well, I tried creating something with one of these new memes we see often :

Shrek is too mainstream.

D

Deleted member

Hector's level 20.

Lyn and Heath are level 1.

Who needs to be the wall more :X

Hecor probablt wouldn't have even hit every attack, let alone crit 6 times in a row
That just goes to prove you're using Hector wrong
My Hector would have tanked, dodged AND critted all in one round

D

Deleted member

MY Hector wouldn't even need to dodge, just take the hit so the enemy realizes they ****ed up tremendously
He either dodges or takes an axe to the face
Whatever his mood is at the moment it doesn't make any actual difference

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Come to think of it, the likelyhood of a hypothetical Smash 4 NX getting new content would depend onwhether or not the NX is backwards compatible with Wii U games. If it isn't, there is nothing stopping Smash NX from being just a straight port and selling well anyways for what it is. If it is, then a hypothetical Smash 4 NX would absolutely require brand new content to justify existing (of course "new content" does not automatically mean additional characters)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The plot thickens.

Also, who's hype for Nintendo's new IP?

They literally know why they call it the "MH"

It's the Monster Hunter machine. That's what the 3DS has been for years

Status
Not open for further replies.