• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
theres too many fire types as it is i mean look a alolan vulpix they are turning fire types into ice
And if the leaks are true, their turning fire types into water. Because there isn't enough water pokemon

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, I have been absent for like 2 weeks with little to no internet. And while I was playing FE Conquest, it seem alot of thing have happen on the internet.
Well....can someone can give a brief recap' of what happen in term of Nintendo new? Please?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Just watch it, it's not what you think.

The comment section is also pretty calm.
A Death Battle related video without salt? Colour me surprised
And if the leaks are true, their turning fire types into water. Because there isn't enough water pokemon
At least Water types are usually more interesting than fire types, not to mention there's more water on the planet and a ****ton of fish

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just realized that since it's Metroid's 30th, that means that is will also be Kid Icarus's anniversary this year.

Woohoo!

. . .Kid Icarus is getting to get way way way less Metroid isn't it?
:061:
I realized that yesterday, actually.

If it makes you feel any better, if you stretch it to western releases it'll keep being anniversary time until July of next year, and Sonic and Zelda both got their games bumped past their anniversary years.

. . .But yeah we're probably getting nothing. :(

At least we have each other. :awesome:

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. NOT IN THE MOOD TO SEE THAT SALTMINE
then don't :p
I just watched this one along with many others with a friend yesterday,comment free. had a good old time with em.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So, I have been absent for like 2 weeks with little to no internet. And while I was playing FE Conquest, it seem alot of thing have happen on the internet.
Well....can someone can give a brief recap' of what happen in term of Nintendo new? Please?
Basically just Pokemon as far as I can remember with actual Nintendo announcements, but it was some pretty big Pokemon news.

Basically this video.

Other than that it's been mostly leaks and speculation.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
my favorite part about one minute melee is despite not doing reserch they know the characters well enough to make the fight entertaining and satisfying

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I just realized that since it's Metroid's 30th, that means that is will also be Kid Icarus's anniversary this year.

Woohoo!

. . .Kid Icarus is getting to get way way way less Metroid isn't it?
:061:
even an eshop platformer will do...

D

Deleted member

Had the occasion to watch Tron Legacy for the first time last night.

Pretty okay-ish overall, with characters who would have earned more depth and development, predictable story, but WAOW this movie is by far the most graphically beautiful I've ever seen, and let's not forget its kick*** soundtrack as well.

Les Daft Punk, tu ne peux pas test.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Basically just Pokemon as far as I can remember with actual Nintendo announcements, but it was some pretty big Pokemon news.

Basically this video.

Other than that it's been mostly leaks and speculation.
From the few thing I was able to see when I had Internet, this is one of them.
Still, thanks for answering my post amigo. ;)
By the way, it really suck for me that I don't have premium anymore. As you can tell, I have played ALOT of FE Conquest, and it's really sad that I can't talk about it in the DR. (Or just talk in the DR at all)
What is sad for me is that I don't think I be able to buy premium for myself. So except if someone is enough generous, I feel like my activity are going to slow down alot....(I will still post, but probably alot less if the Social Thread isn't that actif)

Chrono.

Pokemon Uranium impressions:
- Love the spritework, but I liked Gen 5's look in general
- The Fakemon designs are... Okay, so far. Nothing's popped up that I've said "woah holy **** I want this!" but they're not bad by any means
- Kinda laggy on the overworld
- I've been playing on mute so I can't say jack about the sound direction or music
- The writing, which was my biggest worry, has been pretty decent so far. A little more mature than your average Pokemon game but it doesn't go off the rails or tries too hard like Reborn/Insurgence/Rejuvenation do.
- I've already ran into a couple bugs, but nothing game breaking thus far.

Tl;dr: I like it, though as far as Fakemon go, Pokemon Vega will be hard to top. :p

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I've purchased Xenoblade recently and it seems pretty fun from what I played of it so far.
I don't think I quite understand the game's combat system just yet but it's pretty fun to explore its world though.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I still want a Pokemon hack where you fight against Smash characters and their teams

I just want that region's champion be :4falcon: and have a Blaziken as his signature Pokemon

D

Deleted member

Pokemon Uranium impressions:
- Love the spritework, but I liked Gen 5's look in general
- The Fakemon designs are... Okay, so far. Nothing's popped up that I've said "woah holy **** I want this!" but they're not bad by any means
- Kinda laggy on the overworld
- I've been playing on mute so I can't say jack about the sound direction or music
- The writing, which was my biggest worry, has been pretty decent so far. A little more mature than your average Pokemon game but it doesn't go off the rails or tries too hard like Reborn/Insurgence/Rejuvenation do.
- I've already ran into a couple bugs, but nothing game breaking thus far.

Tl;dr: I like it, though as far as Fakemon go, Pokemon Vega will be hard to top. :p
Is Pokemon Uranium a ROM hack or is it an executable program like Sage

I still want a Pokemon hack where you fight against Smash characters and their teams
Inb4 they choose their roles based on tier list.

Number One is the champion
2-6 are the Elite Four and villanous team leader.
Remaining top/high tier characters are gym leaders and villanous team admins.
Middle-tier characters are rivals.
And low tier characters are random trainers and villanous team grunts.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also time to be cryptic real quick.

Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei I can't access PMs for some reason, but I'm still going through writer's block. I'm determined to try to get it done this week-ish.

IN OTHER NEWS, what Pokémon, if any from this leak, do you hope is real the most?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Nintendo doesn't give a care about Metroid, They are all out of ****s
They're making a new game.

I'm not sure why people are saying they don't care when they're making a financial investment in the series. One that will be released this year, in fact. In time for the anniversary.

But that would destroy the narrative that they ruin all the good series, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
IN OTHER NEWS, what Pokémon, if any from this leak, do you hope is real the most?
Queen.jpg

^ Even if she's kind of confirmed already, but I just love Entermaid/Sirene or whatever her actual name is too much.

I gotta draw her more with that angry face again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei I can't access PMs for some reason, but I'm still going through writer's block. I'm determined to try to get it done this week-ish.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???
The starters final evos, because a)we know how they look(and they look great) and b)it's the only leak I'm actually paying attention

Swindlewt, because I want Salandit to evolve.

Honorable mentions go to Weruff and two gargoyles.

Chrono.

This thing.
815 Cosmot (DARK/ELECTRIC)
816 Spectrodon (DARK/ELECTRIC)
817 Quasaur (DARK/ELECTRIC)
Space themed pseudo legend more like sign me up.

Burruni

Smash Hero

Eh...
Honestly most of the new mons, from what I envision, end up fairly lack luster in comparison to how much I've fallen in love with some of the ones shown so far.
(Boo Mimikyu no evo)

But....
Probably the mage evo line.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Eh...
Honestly most of the new mons, from what I envision, end up fairly lack luster in comparison to how much I've fallen in love with some of the ones shown so far.
(Boo Mimikyu no evo)

But....
Probably the mage evo line.
to be fair you only know the names and its the designs & dex entries that make them work
(because lets all be honest were all going to have at least 1 mimikyu named pikaboo)

Burruni

Smash Hero
to be fair you only know the names and its the designs & dex entries that make them work
(because lets all be honest were all going to have at least 1 mimikyu named pikaboo)
I mean yessssss
But few of these I'm interested at seeing unveiled after the parcing of the names detailing what they're most likely based from.
I'mma just be a frustrated little Buu until we get this cemented one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom