• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I still don't get why people are upstet about not having new eeveelutions. There are other Pokemon that could use an evolution besides Eevee, and I honestly think 8 evolutions are more than enough for one Pokemon.
Because Eevee's gimmick is pretty appealing, the evos generally look great, and there's a temptation there to want to see it cover EVERY type.

The last time we got an Eeveelution in an odd-numbered gen was Gen 1 though, so thinking on it if people are upset right now then they're probably just starved for it.

I'm not sure if any Pokemon other than Eevee will be considered anymore after the backlash against Gen 4's offerings, though. :/

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I still don't get why people are upstet about not having new eeveelutions. There are other Pokemon that could use an evolution besides Eevee, and I honestly think 8 evolutions are more than enough for one Pokemon.
Because do you know how awesome a Dragon type Eevee would be? Or a Ghost type? The potential alone...but not having them this gen means we'll have to wait longer for such potential to be met...

The dream lives!!! (doubt it's true though, even on the site it says don't get your hopes up)

Chrono.

Split Evolutions for Starters would be the dream, and it's honestly a little overdue.

One traditional final evolution or another one you can get via some weird method (like stones or something).

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
So, I'm trying to buy RPG Maker XP. Problem is, I thought it was originally a download only thing, judging from certain sources like the website itself (it said that the trial was download only). Yet one of the purchase screens implies that it's physical only, since it mentions a shipping address.
RPG Maker XP Thing.PNG
So... is it download only or what?

:094:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I found this on Twitter.

Are these the Elite four?

Chrono.

I found this on Twitter.

They're the trial guardians.

Or something like that.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found this on Twitter.

They are the trial captains

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
With Litten's evolution being Fire/Dark, I'm in team Litten now.

It will hilarious if he evolves into a Fire/Dark wrestler. A wrestler weak to fighting? :laugh:
The fact that it's a big cat wrestler is why I don't like it.

Could have been so nice....
Not a big fan of Rowlet's Robin Hood thing either but it's the best there is for me and at least I somewhat like it.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

The only thing preventing me from getting this bird is Salandit, I love that dance.

Weird, while there is a leak that has that bit in it, it's not the same leak as the one they're combining it with. This leak was posted on 4chan on the 4th:

Granted, they do share information with each other, but they're still different leaks and this one came earlier (at least, based on that timestamp). It did get the Alola forms right despite coming earlier, so it's also plausible I guess.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

The only thing preventing me from getting this bird is Salandit, I love that dance.

Weird, while there is a leak that has that bit in it, it's not the same leak as the one they're combining it with. This leak was posted on 4chan on the 4th:

Granted, they do share information with each other, but they're still different leaks and this one came earlier (at least, based on that timestamp). It did get the Alola forms right, despite coming earlier, so it's plausible I guess.
I kind of like this rumor

Especially that rockruff part

Granted, they do share information with each other, but they're still different leaks and this one came earlier (at least, based on that timestamp). It did get the Alola forms right despite coming earlier, so it's also plausible I guess.
Wait... Pokemon transferred from VC RBYG will have the gen 5 typing/stats for those Pokemon.

Is that an error, or is it possible to have Normal-type Clefairy, pure Normal-type Jigglypuff, etc. in Sun & Moon?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Meh, Nicetails has nothing on Snowshrew

Wait... Pokemon transferred from VC RBYG will have the gen 5 typing/stats for those Pokemon.

Is that an error, or is it possible to have Normal-type Clefairy, pure Water-type Marill, etc. in Sun & Moon?
How do you get a water Marill in Gen 1?

Last edited:

Chrono.

This sounds awesome.

Therefore, it's probably not true.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG

"Alolan Abra, Kadabra & Alakazam are Fighting-type"

That is friggin' hilarious

D

Deleted member

With today's new revealed Pokemon, I believe 27 Alola Pokemon have been confirmed (Not counting the Alola forms of the old Pokemon).

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

I can get behind that concept for Rockruff...pick and choose your wolfie...
And the starter evolutions based on whether it's night and day? Very interesting...Sun and Moon evolutions for the starters...Not the first time we've have day/night evolutions but pushing it onto more pokemon you wouldn't expect is actually cool...

Soul.

Also, I'm glad Mallow pretty much confirms the leaked starter evolutions.

Base stats/Hidden Abilities/Learnsets now pls

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone else feel the alola forms are a sign this gen is going to have less pokemon?

Also I'm 100% convinced at this point there is no new megas

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Is that an error, or is it possible to have Normal-type Clefairy, pure Normal-type Jigglypuff, etc. in Sun & Moon?
Maybe, but that would be really weird.

I think it's referring to, for example:

Sandslash.
It will have a Ground type instead of Ice/Steel, even if you transfer it to Alola.

I think...
It's a little confusing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom