• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750

Pokemon Go has been INCREDIBLY frustrating. The lack of communication is appalling. Here's a timeline:

https://www.nianticlabs.com/blog/ July 6th, "Days ahead"

http://lineblog.me/masudajunichi/archives/4948340.html July 13, the release will be soon.

Chief says "very soon" on June 16.

McDonalds memo leak says today.

They decide not to release it because of the leak.
"Servers will be overloaded". Which is bull because the servers will be overloaded no matter WHEN they release the beast here.

Nikkei says tomorrow.

But then later retracts that statement and says in the coming week.

Pokemon Go and McDonalds announce their partnership (shocking!). No release date. They say it's dependent on when the servers get ready.

In between that, you get a bunch of fake rumors, people scamming people on Twitter.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I just want Niantic to get themselves together and fix the servers. 3-Step glitch, constantly freezing Pokeballs, 25% Loading glitch, servers constantly going down, and more. I'd say Priority #1 should be to fix the servers and issues/glitches. Priority #2 should be releasing it into other countries ONLY when the game's servers are prepared for it. Priority #3 should be sponsorships with other companies.

I know these PoodleCorp guys are planning on taking down the servers on the 1st because... reasons or something. Hopefully Niantic will take advantage of the situation and fix all the issues plaguing this game. Hopefully they'll fix the servers and issues sooner, though, because waiting until the 1st would mean more than two weeks of just sitting on their asses doing nothing about the issues.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
"Servers will be overloaded". Which is bull because the servers will be overloaded no matter WHEN they release the beast here.
Maybe so, but it seems like they are trying to minimise just how taxing the load will be on the servers. I absolutely believe that's what they are doing since the same happened for Europe.

I mean I don't see why anyone would be so anxious to play it right now because as it stands, the game is hardly playable, even when the servers work. Because the game has a bunch of bugs like the broken radar that basically make it so that you can't deliberately hunt for anything, and since Pokémon appear in specific locations, it can sometimes be hard to find any Pokémon at all.

Also, mobile games always work on a "we'll release it when it's ready" basis. Most mobile games I've actually looked forward to have been like this and usually when they do try and say when stuff will be out, they're usually never right. And that's pretty much because of server related stuff every time.

D

Deleted member

Danganronpa 3 is only on its 2nd episode and I've already disowned it from my headcanon, how does an anime even do that?
Oh yeah, I was supposed to watch that, for some reason I forgot
But why are there TWO "Danganronpa 3" anime AT THE SAME TIME?
Killed off one of my favourite characters from one of the previous games, now there is only one of my favs left ;_;
Jokes on you, everyone I liked from the first game already died there :^)

Last edited by a moderator:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, I was supposed to watch that, for some reason I forgot
But why are there TWO "Danganronpa 3" anime AT THE SAME TIME?

Jokes on you, everyone I liked from the first game already died there :^)
There aren't?
There's Dangan Ronpa 3, the continuation of the main story, that's being the anime.
And Ultra Dangan Ronpa V3, the upcoming game which is effectively unconnected to the previous entries of the series.
Unless I missed something.

D

Deleted member

So, I don't know if this was posted here but
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...mal-crossing-new-leaf-is-getting-a-big-update
New Leaf is getting an update for amiibo
There aren't?
There's Dangan Ronpa 3, the continuation of the main story, that's being the anime.
And Ultra Dangan Ronpa V3, the upcoming game which is effectively unconnected to the previous entries of the series.
Unless I missed something.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/32189/Danganronpa_3__The_End_of_Kibougamine_Gakuen_-_Mirai-hen
http://myanimelist.net/anime/33028/Danganronpa_3__The_End_of_Kibougamine_Gakuen_-_Zetsubou-hen

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'm nervous to go back to my town. Gosh knows how many weeds and bamboo's I have infested throughout my whole town by now..... :T

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Psycho wants to eat a giant isopod? Who is this guy, Patcha?

I'm nervous to go back to my town. Gosh knows how many weeds and bamboo's I have infested throughout my whole town by now..... :T
Set your 3DS clock back to when your last played.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Holy sweet patatoes!!

Smash-like game Brawlhalla has so much customization just for the way characters look that it puts Smash4 to shame.
You can change how the weapon looks, so many colour swaps and costumes.

About to try playing it now. I like the designs of Terros, Azoth and Diana the most.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Doesn't that mess with the save data or anything, or at least prevent you from doing something for a whole day?
I have no idea. :laugh:

Time trave never works out well in the movies/games though, so maybe you'll just have to endure the weeds/angry animals.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Brawlhalla plays very smoothly and it's incredibly fun.
It's very similar to Smash gameplaywise but the main differences seem to be that each character "legend" has different attacks depending on what weapon they pick up and the fact that there is NO shielding.

I managed to jump off a wall tho.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Sooo, to all UK users in this thread, the Shiny Xerneas code distribution has started, at Smyths Toy Stores, so go pick it up if you want

And get me a code while your there to, please? :sadeyes:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well that was. . .unexpected. I didn't think they would take the time to mess with New Leaf for anything.

It makes me wonder a bit about the tie-in AC app, but I suppose if that worked with/only worked with New Leaf then they could have just come out and said it.

It's good they're actually supporting the people who bought those items, though.

Sooo, to all UK users in this thread, the Shiny Xerneas code distribution has started, at Smyths Toy Stores, so go pick it up if you want

Why can't they just distribute it through the internet, like they did with Zygarde?

I was so excited when they announced that Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal would be distributed through the internet in America, but of course they can't do the same in Europe... :glare:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Can't they at least distribute them in Game as well? I'm not sure if there even are any Smyth's Toy stores nearby where I live. At least I've never seen any around....

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Smackdown literally has nothing compared to raw.So what we have the wwe championship.We all know the odds of dean walking out with belt this sunday is like 10%.So than were gonna have 1 belt the IC belt.WWE really messed up something that was in reality very simple.Smackdown gets the divas,ic,and wwe titles. Raw gets the United states,cruiserweight and world heavyweight title. And the tag teams work both shows. Really simple and they somehow screwed it up
I think they can still salvage the roster though it's going to be difficult. The midcard should be beefed up and tag teams should be stronger. I honestly think WWE thought it would be okay for SD to be delt a bad hand if they had Cena on their show but their going to need a stronger roster overall to be successful IMO. Not a fan of having 2 world titles again. Would much rather have 1 world title and have the IC and US titles be the main titles of the respective show.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Not a bad session...

caught a Krabby (and we talked about eating crusteceans too), hatched a Bellsprout, took over the local gym, and caught some decent exp fodder in Pidgeys and Weedles...

Decided they'd make good exp fodder since they are cheap to evolve as they only require 12 candies each...I got a Luckey Egg as well so I can save that until then to evolve a bunch of them as well as hopefully catch a bunch later...

Going to head to the hotspot in town to see if i can get anything good...after my phone recharges that is...

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 confirmed.

First game was insanely fun, hopefully this follows suit.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Can't they at least distribute them in Game as well? I'm not sure if there even are any Smyth's Toy stores nearby where I live. At least I've never seen any around....
If you go to their site, and click on store locator, you should be able to find your nearest store

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
This new Kirby merchandise is the best.

g_12-03.jpg

Meta Knight almost looks like he's saying "Come at me! I have a hat AND coffee."

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 confirmed.

First game was insanely fun, hopefully this follows suit.
Holy **** yes.

I loved Championship Edition DX and this looks over the top madness.

Can't wait :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

My Gamepad now acts as if down in the D-Pad is always pressed
And I can't turn this thing off while playing XCX, it ALWAYS act as if it's an active controller even when playing with the Pro Controller
AND I CAN'T JUST TURN IT OFF BECAUSE I NEED THAT ****ING MAP
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Never starting this
I mean, Jojo has been running since the 80s and doesn't seem to be even near its ending
These kinds of manga will run until the creator drops dead or run out of people to find "inspiration" on

Chrono.

And I can't turn this thing off while playing XCX, it ALWAYS act as if it's an active controller even when playing with the Pro Controller

I mean, Jojo has been running since the 80s and doesn't seem to be even near its ending
These kinds of manga will run until the creator drops dead or run out of people to find "inspiration" on
Jojo kinda has the excuse of being sectioned into parts. There's no huge plot overarching each of them, so it never really feels like a major drag.

Detective Conan on the other hand...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The Dee is held as the 4th member of the cover.
Clinging to the hopes don't mind me.
#DeeReturn
Dee never left, honestly. He was always back there throwing items in the 3DS games, and AFAIK he had a big role in Rainbow Curse. We just haven't had a four player game since RtDL.

If anyone is wondering about Smash, on the other hand, Sakurai is against adding generic mook characters and unfortunately might think Dee falls under that. However, he also went back on his Brawl era assessments that Villager and PAC-MAN couldn't be playable, so if he continues to shatter expectations every time he moves then Dee might have some kind of chance after all. I give it a coin flip on whether or not he's considered.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Dee never left, honestly. He was always back there throwing items in the 3DS games, and AFAIK he had a big role in Canvas Curse. We just haven't had a four player game since RtDL.

If anyone is wondering about Smash, on the other hand, Sakurai is against adding generic mook characters and unfortunately might think Dee falls under that. However, he also went back on his Brawl era assessments that Villager and PAC-MAN couldn't be playable, so if he continues to shatter expectations every time he moves then Dee might have some kind of chance after all. I give it a coin flip on whether or not he's considered.
*Rainbow Curse
he was the extra playable character
I want Araki yo stop Jojo at some point. Baoh needs a remake dammit

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*Rainbow Curse
Whoops, edited.

Every time I try to go off memory for something I tend to mess up. . .

Bananija

Count of Trickery

*Rainbow Curse
If I recall, Araki once said he wanted to do JoJo until he's in his sixties (I know, it's surprising that he actually ages).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom