• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Okay so.....Turkey wen't mad.

Now they are 20 more years away from joining the EU. (not that I wanted that, EU is too big for it's own good rn)

n8han11

Smash Journeyman
Seems like Turkey are now going through the ****ter.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36809083
Gunfire, bridges closed, soldiers in buildings, hostages, low flying aircraft and tanks.
For a moment I pictured all the Turkey birds in the world rising up to destroy us humans. Turkeys everywhere piloting planes and tanks and cooking us for revenge. If only life wasn't so depressing.

D

Deleted member

My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Camp Lazlo, Dude What Would happen, Destroy Build Destroy, Annoying Orange, 6Teen, Total Drama Island, MAD, Squirrel Boy, Teen Titans Go, and the Powerpuff Girls Reboot.
B-but Camp Lazlo, 6Teen and Total Drama Island were good!
I just don't see how anyone could hate CL, I don't ever remember 6Teen being bad(not that it was great either) and TDI, at least for the first season, was one of CN's best shows

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Looks like the (secular) Turkish Military are trying to coup the (Islamist) government.

Hope everyone there stays safe.

(Looks like this is also my first post under my new name. It's MaskO', BTW.)

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Camp Lazlo, Dude What Would happen, Destroy Build Destroy, Annoying Orange, 6Teen, Total Drama Island, MAD, Squirrel Boy, Teen Titans Go, and the Powerpuff Girls Reboot.
Annoying Orange always felt like a bad rip-off to me. A rip-off of what you may ask? The "Têtes à claques", a popular quebecker series of web clip that eventually got it's own Tv-Show. Like annoying orange, it's featured object from the real world with eyes and mouth added in post-production. Howeverm unlike annoying orange, it was actually funny and featured good stop-motions.
Yeah they're pretty ugly... but they're funny.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...rops-september-new-multiplayer-mode-unveiled/

A truckload of info for Killer Instinct:
  • Shadow Lords is coming in September 20
  • The new multiplayer mode allows people fight each other using what they earned from Shadow Lords
  • Multiplayer mode is releasing sometime after Shadow Lords
  • 100's to 1,000's of players will get the chance to get Shadow Lords early
  • A KI component kit is coming for Xbox Elite this fall
  • THE NEW CHARACTER WILL BE SHOWN OFF TOMORROW DURING THE TOP EIGHT!
  • More costume accessories coming in the future
Man, the wait is killing me. But at least it's tomorrow.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Finally have some time to post some thoughts about the recent anime news.

Those episode titles got me excited. They seem to imply Ash will finally win a League! Something about the phrase "Ash's ultimate match" gives me that vibe. On the other hand, I don't want to get my hopes too much, because I'm ready for the possibility that Ash loses to Alain. If the latter does happen, I'd say an Ash vs Alain rematch during the Team Flare arc would be pretty good to watch where Ash could get his revenge on him. As for the possibility of Team Flare interrupting, I too think it's more likely they'll interrupt during the trophy/crowning ceremony.

From the magazine scans, I've noticed that Lumiose City is going to get wrecked when Team Flare attacks. The Prism Tower is covered by those giant vines, and it seems like the rest of the city is covered with them as well. The red Zygarde also looks interesting. A future episode implies Malamar will make an appearance, so perhaps it's Xerosic's, and he uses it to brainwash Z2 to do Team Flare's bidding, hence the red coloring? We'll see...

And to all those who read the Pokemon Adventures manga, where do you read it online? I might try getting into the series, but I'd like to read them on a website that isn't infected with viruses.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Erureido Erureido Just Google it and you'll find a site that archives the entire series.

If you want to be catious about the sites you visit then view the manga on a PS3 or Wii U browser where you'll be sure that nothing can go wrong.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
B-but Camp Lazlo, 6Teen and Total Drama Island were good!
I just don't see how anyone could hate CL, I don't ever remember 6Teen being bad(not that it was great either) and TDI, at least for the first season, was one of CN's best shows
Chances are that nostalgic 90's kids hate Lazlo for not b being as "great" or "radar dodgy" as the creator's previous show Rocko's Modern Life. The show was OK for what it was and it had at least some innuendo in it (Like Raj shaking his "buns" with literal hot dog buns in one episode). Even Heffer made a cameo in the show at one point.

D

Deleted member

Yeah i would like Ash to win at least one league but im not getting my hopes up. Something tells me that there's a catch (no-pun intended).

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well this was unprofessional on Atlus' end...

Tfw Capcom reacts to this.

Chances are that nostalgic 90's kids hate Lazlo for not b being as "great" or "radar dodgy" as the creator's previous show Rocko's Modern Life. The show was OK for what it was and it had at least some innuendo in it (Like Raj shaking his "buns" with literal hot dog buns in one episode). Even Heffer made a cameo in the show at one point.

Heffer sure had let himself go over the years.

It's funny how he was actually the real scout master of Camp Kidney and not Lumpus.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido Just Google it and you'll find a site that archives the entire series.

If you want to be catious about the sites you visit then view the manga on a PS3 or Wii U browser where you'll be sure that nothing can go wrong.
Thanks for the response! I checked that website you mentioned, and it looks pretty safe to use on a computer, so I probably won't need to read them on my WiiU.

D

Deleted member

Well this was unprofessional on Atlus' end...

People have to realize this is just one guy
If this gets big, he/she will most likely get fired and an apologize will be sent.
Otherwise it'll be forgotfen like it never existed

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I mean that jab Atlus took at SFV is no different to the jab the Sonic Twitter took at Mighty No. 9.

I don't see why people are getting mad.

Probably just because this thread has a lot of SF fans.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I have been busy Pokeman-ing (in two ways *snicker*) and going (two ways again! *snicker*)

How is everyone?!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
"also had some odd dream this morning where i needed you to explain to me if knuckles was even aware of the chaos emeralds in sonic 3 since i imagined him not knowing what the **** they were in adventure 1"

Asked my friend what's up on Skype, and he says this.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
:< I liked some of MAD's parodies to be honest, specially the Next Top Princess one, just because of Ridley nearly killing Lakitu. Oh, and the Kung Fu Panda 2 one.
I agree, MAD reminded me a bit of a kid's version of Robot Chicken. There were hits and misses for sure but mostly the hits were great.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Who is even mad here? :confused:
Wasn't talking about you but some of the other responses to it seem kinda salty about it.

As someone else said, Atlus really isn't wrong.

SFV had a horrible launch and it was unacceptable how they handled the whole thing.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ash has won a league... just not one that originated from the games. He still beat someone with a full 6-on-6 team that had a Dragonite, which is hailed as an extremely powerful Pokemon in the anime, akin to a Legendary. That still deserves credit.

The thing is, despite that, he still wanted to go through other leagues. Winning a league isn't the important part, it's him feeling like he no longer needs to go on a journey. He more or less wants to explore everywhere, not necessarily win. That's his true goal. Same reason he didn't become a Frontier Brain at the end of Battle Frontier. He has every capability to become one, defeated all 7 and earned the right to do so, but he clearly loves the journey, not the title. Winning another league would not have done much at all. He'll keep being the protagonist pretty much as long as they can milk it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I started taking antidepressant medication recently

and it's making me feel really weird

I also think it's making me feel super depressed at times.

Like my emotions are going haywire, and are out of my control

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So I just saw this image.

Something feels a little heartwarming about this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom