• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Pepsiman?

WTF is this game!?

LMAO!!! XD

D

Deleted member

A new Pokémon leak has been found, I was considering ignoring it, but it has some support to it as it guessed a couple things right ahead of time, so it may be worth discussing:

That's just the usual "leak that was apparently discredited before but got something right now yet has no source before said thing was confirmed"
There were a bunch of those during the Smash 4 speculation

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
That's just the usual "leak that was apparently discredited before but got something right now yet has no source before said thing was confirmed"
There were a bunch of those during the Smash 4 speculation
I don't disagree, but since NeoGAF and other sites are discussing it at length, might as well just leave it on the table since at least it has some support.

I think my biggest issue (aside from Litten) is that it seems very... fanwishy if that makes sense. A lot of it reads as if you took a list of fan wants and just threw them into the game, as a werewolf, dolphin, 'no gyms', Rowlet's evolution (and really just it, Litten's would cause an uproar), among other things are things people have clamored for years. It's not impossible that GF decided to throw a couple bones, but it seems a bit off to me that they'd cater so much in that area.

Also, I do remember the leaker of Drampa and the bunch saying that the starter concepts were fake, which makes me doubt it more, though I'm a bit iffy on him since we don't know his position and he could've been riding the hype just like what happened with the Loudmouthleaker back in the days of pre-Smash 4 speculation.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I have a sudden mysterious craving for Pepsi...:p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just caught a ghastly!

Yeah, ultimate team coming up

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
lol What?

Please don't be true.
That's what I'm also praying for...it would be just too horrible. I mean, in Popplio's case, it would be bad but better than this:
But I still wouldn't want him to turn into a Milotic 2.0. I wished something with elegance that kept the circus motif:

Chrono.

That's what I'm also praying for...it would be just too horrible. I mean, in Popplio's case, it would be bad but better than this:
But I still wouldn't want him to turn into a Milotic 2.0. I wished something with elegance that kept the circus motif:
I just don't want wrestling Litten.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Oh, wait a moment, now I remember that "leak".

Ugh, now I feel even more bad for Popplio, I'm sorry AndreaAC AndreaAC
That Popplio evolution looks as bad as Delphox, but at least it's better than Litten and his possible evolution.

Rowlet ftw!

AndreaAC

Oh, wait a moment, now I remember that "leak".

Ugh, now I feel even more bad for Popplio, I'm sorry AndreaAC AndreaAC
That Popplio evolution looks as bad as Delphox, but at least it's better than Litten and his possible evolution.

Rowlet ftw!
:/ Yeah, again, I wouldn't like Popplio to turn into a Milotic-thing, besides, if I wanted a beautiful femenine looking pokemon that has white coloration and blue eyes, Reshiram is the one. And yup, fire kitty got it worse.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Forget you guys, I want Wrestling Firecat
I actually think it looks pretty cool, the problem is that it's probably Fire/Fighting.
BUT, that leak showed that it fights "dirty", maybe it will be Fire/Dark?

He hits Pikachu with a table XD

And now that I see it better, Popplio's evolution doesn't look bad, but it's just too feminine.
Delphox is feminine AND ugly, so I guess it's ok.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Shovel Knight is a boss in Gunvolt 2.
Hey it's been a while since the last Yacht Club post here.
It all comes full circle...
First the Enchantress.
Then the Toads and Kratos.
Now? World domination.

It's frightening.

D

Deleted member

For those interested, Shovel Knight will appear as an optional boss in Gunvolt 2 if you use his amiibo.

EDIT: :4greninja:'d

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

I actually think it looks pretty cool, the problem is that it's probably Fire/Fighting.

And now that I see it better, Popplio's evolution doesn't look bad, but it's just too feminine.
And I think he spits something, *como un gargajo...asco* too.

Yeah, but like we have seen before, some final evolutions look too manly, like Emboar and Samurotten, so, the contrary could happen.

Chrono.

Yeah, but like we have seen before, some final evolutions look too manly, like Emboar and Samurotten, so, the contrary could happen.
Yeah, it spits mist.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Gargajo de fuego jajajaja.

Yeah, it's very possible and I'm fine with it.

I totally forgot those existed, Emboar is so ugly, it's just Magmortar with a pig head.
Samurott is also ugly, but not that much, Dewott looked cooler.

AndreaAC

XDD

Es tan poderoso que se incendia entero jajajaja.
Comió frijoles, jajaja que rayos estoy escribiendo, espero que nadie más aquí sepa español XD
xD Eso pensaba yo cuando lo usaban mis primos! ...y que le dolía mucho sacarlo...xD

.u. Yeah, I hope that too!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

If these are true I'm switching to Rowlet

Also, that means I can have that fire/poison guy

Chrono.

.u. Oh, my goodness...you know Spanish fully or just a bit...?
Fully.

I'm Puerto Rican, born and raised. So Spanish is my native and first language.

Tho online I still prefer talking in English (while irl I don't lol).

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Fully.

I'm Puerto Rican, born and raised. So Spanish is my native and first language.

Tho online I still prefer talking in English (while irl I don't lol).
o.o Well, I wasn't expecting that at all...xD Nos atrapaste a mi y a Chandeelure Chandeelure .

.u. Same case of me, but I should get to start speaking it since I'm nearly out of University and English is something vital.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
The starter leaks are real. Designs are way to professional to be fake.

Rowlets bow arrow wing is too clever of an idea to be by a fanartist

Poppolio learns disarming voice in e3 footage. That move is only learned by elegant beautiful pokemon which fits with poppolio leaked siren evo

Litten is inspired by the anime Tiger Mask. Sugimori is a huge fan of 60s/70s anime. Plenty designs in pokemon have been inspired by old anime character before. Looker is inspired by Zenigata from Lupin, Cynthia is inspired by Mateal from Galaxy Express, Salamence was inspired by Devilman. Sugi twitter has been filled with wrestling stuff too recently.

Just by design I know they are real. They look professionaly designed and are merchandisable which alot of fanartist forget to do. Litten final evo appeals to boys, Poppolio final evos appeals to girls, Rowlet final evo appeals too all.

Just saying
They're all great clever designs either way. Honestly one of the best starter evos.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's it, I have find the best Smash mod to this day.
5762c93f8ff3d.jpg

And anyone who say the contrary is wrong and should learn how to be a family man.:4ryu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom