• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well.

Looks like the Wii U does have more games.

:p

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That mod will be cool I'm sure, but it seems slightly redundant now, given that Mario Maker exists. Yes, there are things you can't do in Mario Maker that NSMBU has, but it's balanced out by the fact it works the other way around too.

I hope modding progresses enough for the game where we can do model and voice swaps, and maybe a few basic abilities. Then I'd put my own selection of characters in to make it more interesting.

I also still have not bought NSLU though.

Last edited:
Went to walk my dog this morning. Was excited to see what I could get from GO

Literally 0 wild pokemon

Had to walk the dog a secnd time today because my mom asked. Ran into 0 pokemon. Which is annoying because i specifically changed my path to go get one of those moving patces of grass but nothing showed up

There was also a Tauros out there. Of course I watned it because Tauros is awesome. It's location? Right in the center of the highway.

Needless to say, I have not caught any pokemon today.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Team Fortress 2's Matchmaking update has killed the game for me.

The """"""""""casual"""""""""" mode punishes you for quitting an you no longer have the decadent luxury of choosing what map you get or even a specific mode to play.

"If it ain't broke, take a hammer and SMASH AND SMASH AND SMASH!" - Motto on Valve's wall somewhere probably.

Shame too as most of the other changes and the actual competitive mode look really good.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Team Fortress 2's Matchmaking update has killed the game for me.

The """"""""""casual"""""""""" mode punishes you for quitting an you no longer have the decadent luxury of choosing what map you get or even a specific mode to play.

"If it ain't broke, take a hammer and SMASH AND SMASH AND SMASH!" - Motto on Valve's wall somewhere probably.

Shame too as most of the other changes and the actual competitive mode look really good.
You can still pick maps via looking for servers.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
You can still pick maps via looking for servers.
If you know any good (no instant respawn, no dumb maps, no pinion) servers let me know. But until Valve either allows for Map choice and cuts abandon penalties in """"""""""""casual"""""""""""" or brings back quickplay, TF2 is dead to me.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If you know any good (no instant respawn, no dumb maps, no pinion) servers let me know.
Dude. There's like hundreds.

They are super easy to find. You can even search for specific maps....

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Clement, are you OK?

Were you hacked again?

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is what happens when you go outside

You get goaded into running into traffic and you find dead bodies.

Staying inside and never leaving is just safer and less traumatic!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finding a real dead body just enjoying a mobile game is just... wow.

Also, there's a trick in Pokémon GO to start with :4pikachu: if you're not in a Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squritle mood:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I was sooooo looking forward to Poke Go even tho it looks way worse than I expected.

This sucks.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
On one hand, there were a lot of people on Twitter already angry that they couldn't try the game in their country yet prior to this announcement.

On the other hand, there were even more people angry that they couldn't try the game yet because the servers in countries it was already released in were down.

. . .There was no right answer for this. They miscalculated the servers they needed and it blew up in their faces. I can't blame them for making everyone wait because they need to go back and fix it, but I can't really blame anyone for being upset either. It's just a bad situation all around.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I went to to the park with pokemon go

Other than the fact it kept freezing, I was able to catch a lot of pokemon

Including my current strongest, Clefairy/

I also fought a gym in front of the college, the college connects directly with the park

Constant battles. And I obviously picked the wrong team. They have a definite red team favorship there.

I was able to defeat the yellow team, but then the red team claimed it. I fought and defeated the red team twice, but the second time the game froze.

On my way home the game froze as I battled and defeated a yellow gym

But nope, server issues. And I can't reconnect.

---

I am not going to put money down for this game when the reason I go through so many items is because of server issues

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to mention this, but I watched Erased a few days ago.

I gotta say, it was pretty good. I'm a fan of mystery-style plots, so this was an attention grabber for me. It got some pretty suspenseful cliffhangers, and I'm glad I got to marathon this show in one go because I bet those cliffhangers would've killed me if I had to wait a week. The title was really clever too since it refers to how Satoru ends up getting "erased" for 15 years because of the coma that resulted from saving the lives of those that otherwise would've been killed.

I wasn't too surprised the teacher turned out to be the killer though. I figured it was him in episode 9 when he talked about the key to getting a person-you-never-met's attention was to "charm" them, and then shortly after, Satoru accidentally finds Yashiro's stash of candy in the car, causing Yashiro to come up with some sort of excuse. Candy in the car... "charm" them with candy... yeah, you know where this is going.

I'm pretty shocked that Satoru x Kayo wasn't canon in the end. The series was really building up their relationship to the point the two became very close to each other. There were adorable together, and I thought it would perfect for that relationship to culminate in marriage. Turns out she married Hitomi instead. On one hand, it's odd that she married him since she seemed to be closer to Satoru and Kenya, with Kenya being the friend more closely involved in helping her than Hitomi. On the other hand, I think it's a human reaction to eventually learn to move on after the loss of a friend. Being in a coma for so long, she probably figured she couldn't wait forever.

I will admit though the scene where we see Kayo as an adult was my favorite scene in the anime. It was a very heartwarming scene overall, mainly because it's all thanks to Satoru she was able to live on and eventually have a child of her own.

I guess Satoru x Airi looks at the canon pairing in the end, at least if that final scene was anything to go by (which was also a joyful scene to watch) where they emphasize the whole "never stop believing" deal, which could be associated with love. If they really did end up together after the series' conclusion, it'd be a bit funny considering how Airi was called "potential wife material" in episode 1 (I forgot if it was either Satoru or his mom that said that).

Then again, this doesn't seem like the anime that was about romance, but I got those feelings after seeing all those Satoru x Kayo moments. Oh well, still an awesome show overall.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Speaking of AC, I'm thinking about replaying AC2 or Brotherhood AKAthe best games in the series

Despite Lucy dying for no reason except for forced Drama and the whole plot being about ayy lmaos aliens

Speaking of AC, I'm thinking about replaying AC2 or Brotherhood AKAthe best games in the series

Despite Lucy dying for no reason except for forced Drama and the whole plot being about ayy lmaos aliens
play both

because you should

I should replay the games too.
1 through Revelations because the rest don't exist to me.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
play both

because you should

I should replay the games too.
1 through Revelations because the rest don't exist to me.
I know I should but I gotta rebuy the games on my 360 to play on the Bone.

Even then, don't even touch Revelations. **** everything about that game.

Although Black Flag and from word of mouth, Syndicate wasn't too bad.

But Revelations, 3, Unity and the spinoff games are really bad

OK so once again i have leaves rustling right at my position quite distinctly within that circle

Nothing is showing up.

10/10 game. Either they mean nothing (which would be weird as they have no purpose) or the game is being a derp.

Would show a screenshot I have but it looks like **** so. . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom