• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Isn't vore a type of fetish of being eaten?

That's the type of stuff that's in my nightmares.
The same can easily be said for inflation.

I can respect that everyone has their fetsih, but just the thought of having your body inflated to astronomical proportions is the stuff of nightmares. I can do things like bondage, but never go for inflation. :urg:

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So, I'm playing Sonic 1.

And, uhh, Scrap Brain kinda screwed me over.

HALP.PNG

And by kinda, I mean a lot.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Isn't vore a type of fetish of being eaten?

That's the type of stuff that's in my nightmares.
Soft vore is a fetish involving being eaten or eating someone (or watching it happen), but is usually depicted with willing participants and no digestion or killing takes place, and there's usually a way for the person to get out, like being spit out or something. The general concept is represented often in kid friendly cartoons actually. Basically, what Yoshi does in Smash Bros, for example.

Hard vore is a fetish involving eating someone (or watching it happen), but with unwilling victims. Death is certain for the victim and is always at least implied to happen soon in the end panel. It's mostly done with female victims, with them being stripped first and then often being molested, like having a tongue or tentacles mess with their breasts or private parts before they're being eaten or as they are being swallowed. Proportions are usually made "juicy" too so the monster/villain controlling the monster can make perverted comments about it. A lot of cases also depict the digestion process at least to a degree, where you see her scream has her skin is being burnt off, and some even go the whole way and depict them as a skeleton at the end of it. I can actually think of an example in media, and that would be Cell eating the Androids in Dragon Ball Z (which was probably what popularised the fetish, and is actually what started my repulsion to it).

There are also cases of vore where dismemberment happens too, but this is much rarer and is more related to a gore fetish than vore itself.

I know all of this because I once made a comment on another forum about my repulsion, and then a vore fetishist started PM'img me trying to explain/defend it.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
People are probably going to laugh at me for this, but I find tickle/foot fetsish art to be just as bad as vore/infation art.

I cringe real hard whenever it pops up while searching any fanart on Google or DeviantArt.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
People are probably going to laugh at me for this, but I find tickle/foot fetsish art to be just as bad as vore/infation art.

I cringe real hard whenever it pops up while searching any fanart on Google or DeviantArt.
To me, there's a difference between cringey and actually disgusting/awful stuff.

Stuff like tickling and inflation, and even soft vore, I find cringey, but it's a "whatever you're into" kind of deal. Like I don't get it, but I wouldn't think much of it if someone told me they had it.

In fact, someone once asked me to draw some breast inflation art for them and I actually did it. Because I actually would be willing to build towards drawing that stuff for people if it meant commission money.

Stuff like molestation, hard vore, and the like though, are legitimately disgusting and I genuinely would keep my distance from someone if they told me they had them, unless they were a really good friend in which case I'd tell them to just not bring it up around me.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

I at least understand where the foot one came from, which was around the Black Plague and just ended up passing through the genes afterwards.

Not to mean I don't dislike foot, I just have a higher tolerance to it than vore.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

In its defense, it's a common and real life fetish that non-Internet users have like bondage. What's better than to rub the smooth soles of your lover or even looking at their feet?

Inflation and vore however are imaginary fetishes that can be exaggerated into something much worse. Try looking at any scene of inflation (Violet from Willy Wonka) without cringing or being trend on by it. I don't see any form of appeal in it other than shock humor or gross obsessions.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Foot fetish isn't really that strange.

It's no more strange to me than being attracted to a woman's breasts or a guy's abs.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
OK.

How about we talk about that new Pokémon where the female versions can literally make anything develop an insatiable lust for them, according to an official bio?

:troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This dog, I have no idea why he likes sleeping next to my foot all of sudden. He was never this affectionate to me for the last 8 years.

Maybe that's where all the tough love his owner (my obviously dorky little brother) has been giving him. And usually I'm the one who covers him more than he do, even down to the poo poo clean up.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This dog, I have no idea why he likes sleeping next to my foot all of sudden. He was never this affectionate to me for the last 8 years.

Maybe that's where all the tough love his owner (my obviously dorky little brother) has been giving him. And usually I'm the one who covers him more than he do, even down to the poo poo clean up.
Try having a dog that tries to sleep on your shoulder like a perched bird.

While you're still sitting up.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That sucks. But what suck more is if that dog in question is heavy.

What type of breed is he?
It actually doesn't suck, it's adorable. But it just confuses me.

And he's a cross between a Beagle and a Jack Russell.

This is an old picture, so he's a little bit bigger now.

Wanted to share this, there's an artist by the name of Master-Rainbow who's drawing several characters in the Mario and Luigi artstyle.

Hoping they actually don't do Rosalina as I was planning on doing that when I get back into art.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sorry, I've never really bought a dog in my life. I'm more of an aquatic animal pleb, mostly due to my dad being a marine biologist. Most of what we have are either crawfish, freshwater fish, tropical fish, frogs, or even octopi. :224:

You heard that right, we actually used to buy octopi as a pet. But we eventually stopped because of how complicated it is to really raise one without any trouble. People don't kid around hen they say the octopus is the smartest invertebrate on the planet. One time, the bugger wound up on the floor all night while moving around with his slimy tentacles after I failed to tape back the tank lid. It was a good thing I was able to put him back in with help since they don't take no for answer.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sorry, I've never really bought a dog in my life. I'm more of an aquatic animal pleb, mostly due to my dad being a marine biologist. Most of what we have are either crawfish, freshwater fish, tropical fish, frogs, or even octopi. :224:

You heard that right, we actually used to buy octopi as a pet. But we eventually stopped because of how complicated it is to really raise one without any trouble. People don't kid around hen they say the octopus is the smartest invertebrate on the planet. One time, the bugger wound up on the floor all night while moving around with his slimy tentacles after I failed to tape back the tank lid. It was a good thing I was able to put him back in with help since they don't take no for answer.
To be honest, only professionals should be handling an octopus if they think they have what it takes to keep it. Sure your old man is one, but why go for the trouble when it would only try escaping everyday instead of enjoying its new environment?

Not only that, but octopus bites are actually worse than bites from any tame mammal. When you have a beak capable of breaking shells, then you know what you'll be in for when handling it in the water.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Holy cow, I love that new poison lizard Pokemon.
I wanted a Dragon/Poison Gila Monster type Pokemon since gen 5, as well as a Poison/Fire type in general (among many other type combinations), so this comes close. Like its design and also how it can poison Poison and Steel types.

----

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Holy cow, I love that new poison lizard Pokemon.
I wanted a Dragon/Poison Gila Monster type Pokemon since gen 5, as well as a Poison/Fire type in general (among many other type combinations), so this comes close. Like its design and also how it can poison Poison and Steel types.

----
I love how it has a ****-eating grin, as if it knows it's goin' ruin someone's day.

"Oh, you're a Steel or Poison type?
Here, lemme just give you some of my venom....
That'll make ya not feel left out of the Poisoned party! :troll:"

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Made my Tier cus wynaut...based on favouritism within the Smash Roster...which means
Warning: Opinions may induce salt

-The gap between 'Neutral' and 'Rather not' is actually a lot closer than the Tier list may suggest...The Negative tiers are moreso different levels of neutrality...While positive tiers have a much more extreme comparison...BO and Love em are quite the heavy outliers here...
-Smash may or may not have influenced character placements...
-Mii Brawler represents Miis as a whole...
-I moreso dislike the idea behind 'Toon' Link rather than his actual character if that makes sense...first, I think calling him Toon Link is just plain silly...I also don't like how it basically has to split the Zelda franchise simply based on the game's aesthetics when they all still function as Zelda games...Wind Waker is one of my favourite games of all time after all...
-I have my reasons why Mario and Peach are where they are...but as I said they are mainly just a lower level of neutrality...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We're talking about cute doggies? Well I can safely say I do have one.

He's a Schnauzer/Collie mix. Which is funny because that would've been one of the last mixes I would have considered getting. That said he is precious and I love him so, to the point where mostly everything he does is adorable to me.

I don't exactly have a picture of him, but I found something that is close to what he looks like:

Few slight differences, but yeah that's basically the gist of it.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Been playing Pokemon Go, and it's pretty fun so far. My town happens to be a prime spot for a bunch of locations to catch Pokemon. I already have 8 Pokemon, and Pidgeotto is among them. My first catch other than Charmander was an Eevee.

I also stumbled upon this gem online.

Lol, it is just so accurate right now considering all the crazy stories I've been hearing about the lengths people will do to catch Pokemon!:laugh:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
To be honest, only professionals should be handling an octopus if they think they have what it takes to keep it. Sure your old man is one, but why go for the trouble when it would only try escaping everyday instead of enjoying its new environment?

Not only that, but octopus bites are actually worse than bites from any tame mammal. When you have a beak capable of breaking shells, then you know what you'll be in for when handling it in the water.
Yep. I'm not ****ing around with crafty, slimy, hard to keep cephalopods any more.

Just me and my fish. Especially the adorable little tangs. Yes, I used to own Dory as a pet.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Still don't have Pokemon Go because SOME people needed to borrow my IPhone for the day. :rolleyes:

But I might get it soon. I've heard that the servers had been bad for some people. Is this true?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
"Hey guys, I'm a Sega fan"

'Only knows and likes Sonic'

You ain't no real Sega fan then bucko

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The only thing I need to justify calling myself a SEGA fan, is that I have watched SEGA Hard Girls from beginning to end in like, a day. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
"Hey guys, I'm a Sega fan"

'Only knows and likes Sonic'

You ain't no real Sega fan then bucko
Same.

Double points if they've never owned a Sega console before.

Though I can admit that my Sega Saturn have been collecting dust for years. I still do play my Genesis and Dreamcast once in a while.

D

Deleted member

How many new Pokemon have you guys caught so far in Pokemon Go?

I managed to get 14 today. :3
Pokémon Go is out?

Well i-*suddently remembers that Pokémon Go isn't out in Latin Amercia*

GODDAMMIT.
Same.

Double points if they've never owned a Sega console before.

Though I can admit that my Sega Saturn have been collecting dust for years. I still do play my Genesis and Dreamcast once in a while.
Can you really blame them though? SEGA hasn't done a really good job when it comes to maintaning stable Non-Sonic IPs, especially after the Dreamcast.

Yeah they have quite a decent chunk of Non-Sonic games, but those games are barely advertised or even talked about.

The only SEGA games that aren't in that category are the Hatsune Miku games, the Puyo Puyo games in Japan (now that series apparently now has a Love Live character as a mascot, im not kidding) and Bayonetta (but Bayo is also shared by Platinum and even Nintendo to some extent, so she isn't 100% SEGA either)

Seriously, is it too much for SEGA to give more promotion to Non-Sonic games? They exist and they have appeal, but most of the time those games slip up onto the obscurity limbo for one reason or another.

I have played some good SEGA titles, like Comix Zone, Streets of Rage, Shinobi, Vectorman and Ristar. Yeah i know, too much Genesis, i really need to try NiGHTS someday (or really any game from the Satrun or Dreamcast, but i don't have access to those consoles).

NOTE: I don't call myself a SEGA fan, in fact i really don't like using the word Fan (neither i like using words like Friend)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom