• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
It just seems to me in order to define perfection you need a quantifiable example

and for humans especially it seems it can be extremely subjective.

"Without corruption" Are you trying to say a person completely willing to sacrifice themselves for the common good is the definition of perfection? Because I find that a flawed being in themselves and they could very well live a very short life as a result. Or are you trying to say physical perfection,

So it seems to me the reason humans can not be perfect is because the definition of the word perfect and in how it's being applied
I'd just be hesitant to apply such a strong word to... well, the things that go down with people around the world.

Unless you want to claim that someone or yourself is perfect, I'd just take it as an ideal.

Perfection is like those limits in mathematics, or the ideal conditions you see in chemistry/physics (odd analogy, I know). You can only approximate them, never reach them exactly, so you shouldn't feel bad if you aren't "perfect". Of course, that doesn't mean you shouldn't put in effort.
Of course! I'm a big believer that the journey is just (if not more sometimes) as the destination.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
> Take Pokémon GO to work to see if my job is holding any Pokémon hostage
> Server issues
:sadsheep:

Also, dat Salandit is pretty neat as well as its ability (though its female info is rather disturbing...)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It is my belief that this is how FE6 was always supposed to be played

Bard train, choo-choo mother****ers!
Mov at 29 glitches it apparently(and Marcus kept his Lance ranks so that's cool)

Now, THESE are some bases

Wow, I didn't know the Binding Blade was THIS good

For when you can't have all the Mov you want

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Salandit's design is beautiful, especially those eyes and that tail.

I don't think any other Pokémon has slit eyes like Salandit. It looks really fitting.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well damn, that's one way of putting it.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
(though its female info is rather disturbing...)
Eh?

*checks Pokemon website*

. . .*checks Wikipedia*

That's odd. It's the males that do that to attract females in IRL cases, from what I can tell. Of course, I'm pretty sure it doesn't have any cross-species effect IRL either, but hey at least I looked it up.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I still don't know why they couldn't just be pure flying type. Was it balance to make up for the weaknesses of fighting types?
I think it's due to the fact that most Normal/Flying types are just birds...

Most Normal types in general are generally animals...lots of mammals and birds in the Normal type, usually the regional pests and regional birds with a few others sprinkled in, genuinely very 'Normal' creatures...difference is birds can Fly, hence the Flying type...

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
3 more amiibo being made

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/monster-hunter-stories-3-amiibo-announced-releasing-december-8th/

It's 3 more Monster Hunter amiibo, bringing the total to 6
Oh hey, a Barioth and Qurupeco! I thought they had forgotten about those poor things after they skipped 4U and Generations.

Hopefully that means they'll appear in a main game one of these days since I miss fighting them.

Also, dat Salandit is pretty neat as well as its ability (though its female info is rather disturbing...)
I took that part of the entry as it meaning that it uses its abilities to manipulate others for its own gain. It does fit with the thief vibe the design gives since females could lure males in and rob them of whatever they have and they wouldn't be able to do anything in return.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Official Sonic YouTube account just uploaded the reveal trailer for the 25th Anniversary Sonic game, it looks incredible.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just realised that the main mascot of Pokémon is a mouse, but then the main mascot of Yokai Watch is a cat.

The two franchises are like, fated to have a crossover now.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
http://gonintendo.com/stories/260927-paper-mario-color-splash-s-story-may-make-you-cry-says-nintendo

Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy are pretty tough competition, Colour Splash. :p

Does it end in all of the Toads dying or something?
Huh. That's a bold claim to make.

Although this comment has a point.
A story making me cry would require something for me to emotionally latch onto. With no partners and no evident characters outside of Mario, Peach, Toadsworth and a gaggle of generic Toads and enemies, I highly doubt the story will even concern me, let alone cause any emotional response.
I never expected more than Sticker Star HD, so I guess I'm not going to be disappointed.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Huh. That's a bold claim to make.

Although this comment has a point.

I never expected more than Sticker Star HD, so I guess I'm not going to be disappointed.
Wait.
Wait.
Was TOADSWORTH even confirmed to be in it? Seems like that'd be far too much to make that original design from the copy-paste Toads. They can only handle color changes and maybe adding scarves!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
There was a problem fetching the tweet
How long is that list of things the Simpsons predicated now?
EDIT: It's fake.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
But why waste your time and money on this game?
I'm not invested in the game, but being a Mario fan, I like to track the development of major Mario games. Whether I buy them or not depends on my wallet, and I end up not buying a lot of the things I follow. Following their development is enjoyable though, no matter how it ends up.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Does it make you cry harder than anime time fan on prom ni... *shot*

Forget about it, a beaten horse should remain dead.
Meh, prom sucked in the first place. That's why I've stayed home and played Street Fighter IV all night.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/260927-paper-mario-color-splash-s-story-may-make-you-cry-says-nintendo

Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy are pretty tough competition, Colour Splash. :p

Does it end in all of the Toads dying or something?
*Insert Sir Lionheart's "Eat a ****" song here*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom