• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Salandit design is so good its like alternate charmander line were it actually got an interesting evolution design and didn't turn into a generic orange dragon

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The only song I know of with that name is a Stinkinmeaner Boondocks remix.

Is this "Sir Lionheart" version any better?
Just look up Top Ten Bull**** Moments in Shin Megami Tensei.

You are seriously missing out on one of the funniest SMT let's players in history. You won't be disappointed when me and Taiko no Layton say he is good.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah, looking at it again, it does seem a little too similar.
Fooled by a fake image again.
I was gonna respond to this with an image of Sonic calling Knuckles a knucklehead.

But when I googled "sonic knucklehead", literally the fifth image result was a vore fetish picture of Knuckles with Sonic inside his belly.

Granted it wasn't too bad because it was one of those cartoony and playful soft vore pictures that I don't really mind (unlike all of the Rosalina hard vore that pops up on her tumblr tag), but why can't I escape this fetish? It's literally everywhere.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Vore is a **** fetish.

Monster Girl pollination is where it's at. :troll:

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I was gonna respond to this with an image of Sonic calling Knuckles a knucklehead.

But when I googled "sonic knucklehead", literally the fifth image result was a vore fetish picture of Knuckles with Sonic inside his belly.

Granted it wasn't too bad because it was one of those cartoony and playful soft vore pictures that I don't really mind (unlike all of the Rosalina hard vore that pops up on her tumblr tag), but why can't I escape this fetish? It's literally everywhere.
Here you go!
You Done Goofed Knucklehead.jpg
Need to get this comic someday. Love the art and writing.

MainJPW

M.T.A

To weigh in on that I just turn a blind eye to those things, I'm always on Deviant Art and Tumblr looking at people's art so that's what I've learned to do.

For me the good art that I find outweigh the cringey fetish stuff. Can't stop people from publishing garbage like that so what else can you do except pretend it doesn't exist and move on?

Soul.

love how good Poison/Fire is defensively. only weak to 4 types, has 8 resistances (3 of which are 4x), absorbs 2 statuses, removes Toxic Spikes etc. interesting type combination as well.

also, Salandit looks great.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
To weigh in on that I just turn a blind eye to those things, I'm always on Deviant Art and Tumblr looking at people's art so that's what I've learned to do.

For me the good art that I find outweigh the cringey fetish stuff. Can't stop people from publishing garbage like that so what else can you do except pretend it doesn't exist and move on?
Agreed, the great pieces of art on websites such as DeviantArt more than makes up for the cringey fetish stuff.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
When you're not a pokemon fan Fire/Poison is a completely normal type and mean nothing aside that it sounds cool.

So when I reade some comments here Im just like.... ok. Engrish please.

D

Deleted member

What's this "Character Development" that keeps showing up in my recommended videos?
*looks at playlist*
Uh, I haven't done my usual shameless EO promoting in a while so this is just what I needed
love how good Poison/Fire is defensively. only weak to 4 types, has 8 resistances (3 of which are 4x), absorbs 2 statuses, removes Toxic Spikes etc. interesting type combination as well.

also, Salandit looks great.
Knowing GF, it's going to have **** defenses, crazy high Atk and Speed and only learn Poison Sting as a physical STAB

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Small mini-rant:

I can't turn a blind eye when a comic depicting Rosalina being molested and subsequently digested (as in that part is depicted at least partially, not simply implied) comes up as the first thing when I look at her tag. And when this happens with pretty alarming frequency. Even worse when my adorable pal Yoshi is being used as the monster in some cases. That **** stays with me for a week and prevents me from sleeping. It's not even cringey, because the two artists who are the main two people doing it are excellent artists, and I'd love their art if they didn't almost exclusively draw for this fetish. It's just I outright despise hard vore, it's my biggest repulsion. It's molestation and killing done in the most humiliating way, and then the people who make this stuff and the people paying them to make it often claim they love these characters (though imply it's for their bodies rather than their actual character - though go figure that would be the case when you are drawing one of the most powerful characters ever being eaten by a Yoshi or Pirahna Plant in the most degrading and obviously sexually pandering way, and ending it with their death). Which makes me imagine they must have a screw loose to think like that, even if it is fantasy.

I'm not directing this at you really, I'm just pouring my thoughts out for no particular reason since you mentioned it. My solution to the problem these days is just to not look up much Rosalina stuff anymore.

I didn't mean for this to be an actual discussion or anything I just thought it was funny how that thing with Knuckles happened.

But regarding the Sonic Mega Drive comic, this is my favourite face, with a complementary caption by me.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
What is happening with SiIvaGunner videos today?

They turning to be depressing and/or scary today.

Is the dream dead?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Small mini-rant:

I can't turn a blind eye when a comic depicting Rosalina being molested and subsequently digested (as in that part is depicted at least partially, not simply implied) comes up as the first thing when I look at her tag. And when this happens with pretty alarming frequency. Even worse when my adorable pal Yoshi is being used as the monster in some cases. That **** stays with me for a week and prevents me from sleeping. It's not even cringey, because the two artists who are the main two people doing it are excellent artists, and I'd love their art if they didn't almost exclusively draw for this fetish. It's just I outright despise hard vore, it's my biggest repulsion. It's molestation and killing done in the most humiliating way, and then the people who make this stuff and the people paying them to make it often claim they love these characters (though imply it's for their bodies rather than their actual character - though go figure that would be the case when you are drawing one of the most powerful characters ever being eaten by a Yoshi or Pirahna Plant in the most degrading and obviously sexually pandering way, and ending it with their death). Which makes me imagine they must have a screw loose to think like that, even if it is fantasy.

I'm not directing this at you really, I'm just pouring my thoughts out for no particular reason since you mentioned it. My solution to the problem these days is just to not look up much Rosalina stuff anymore.

I didn't mean for this to be an actual discussion or anything I just thought it was funny how that thing with Knuckles happened.

But regarding the Sonic Mega Drive comic, this is my favourite face, with a complementary caption by me.

DA does have Mature Content filters if it bothers you that much (assuming they actually add the Mature Content tag to their deviations)...there's nothing you can really do to prevent people from creating these sort of images so the best thing is to just ignore it...as much as it bothers you, ignoring it is all you really can do...

As a Samus fan this is something I have to deal with quite often...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I prefer the one where Rosalina isn't held back arbitrarily and gets to be the cosmic witch deity she was meant to be.

I'm still waiting for a release date on it, though.....

I voted Galaxy 1 in the vain hope it might send a message to do more stuff with Rosalina.

For real though, I can't really pick myself. Galaxy 1 is a far more memorable and meaningful experience, but Galaxy 2 is much better designed in terms of being a game and it's level design and just has more gameplay mechanics like Yoshi, making it more fun to play in the moment. Though 3D World is still more fun than that too.

DA does have Mature Content filters if it bothers you that much (assuming they actually add the Mature Content tag to their deviations)...there's nothing you can really do to prevent people from creating these sort of images so the best thing is to just ignore it...as much as it bothers you, ignoring it is all you really can do...

As a Samus fan this is something I have to deal with quite often...
I was talking about her tumblr tag. There's no filter for that, not an official one anyway (and I've tried the unofficial plug-ins but they caused me other problems). I don't visit dA anymore.

Like I said though, I've opted to just not visit her tumblr tag as much anymore.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just curious ChikoLad ChikoLad made any new progress/attempts on ripping Pocket All-Stars sprites?
Oh yeah.

I would have done more on it (I think I thought of a way to do it) but there is another project I am working on that I deem more important right now, especially since it has a deadline. Though I can't talk about it, as far as I'm aware.

I play the actual game on my breaks though.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Galaxy 2 is the best gameplay wise and soundtrack is amazing.

Plus it's easier and less annoying to 100%

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The comments on that Mario Galaxy poll that aren't saying "the third one", "Sunshine," or the usual complaining /irrelevant begging/inappropriateness are claiming the poll floated around 50-50 for a long time. That's pretty impressive for the volume of votes involved.

Here I am just wondering if it means anything, but since it's only on NoA's Twitter then probably not.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So if you look at the top of the Smasboards tabs at the top of the screen, you'll notice the "Tiers" option.

You can make your own tier lists now.

I decided to make one.

I don't know if I linked it right and I hope it doesn't save it to a database but in case it doesn't come up:

D

Deleted member

I made my DLC tier list, I'd do a full one but I'm too lazy to do that right now
Screenshot_2016-07-07-21-02-14-1.png

Screenshot_2016-07-07-21-02-21-1.png

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Finally got a DeviantArt account for "reasons".

Yeah, "reasons". Only fangirls like myself would understand this.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
But Luma isn't known as Disjoint the Character :4cloud:
Except he always has been?

He is literally the most customisable disjoint in the game, attached to a character who herself has disjoints that once again, competitive Smash dudebros always whine about.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Except he always has been?

He is literally the most customisable disjoint in the game, attached to a character who herself has disjoints that once again, competitive Smash dudebros always whine about.
But Luma is a projectile :troll:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
No, Luma with rage is.

That's why all y'all competitive Smash dudebros constantly whine about him.
Assuming smash dudebros don't whine about other top tiers...

Also Luma isn't much of a threat if he can be bonked off the stage easier than Little Mac :troll:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Assuming smash dudebros don't whine about other top tiers...

Also Luma isn't much of a threat if he can be bonked off the stage easier than Little Mac :troll:
Don't tell me that.

I'm not one of the guys who constantly whines about him despite that ( Champ Gold Champ Gold ).

The key to playing Rosalina & Luma is that, similar to Little Mac, you have to play "in-character" - gotta be a good mama to your Luma and take care of him and understand how to move him around and exploit his transcendent priority.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Don't tell me that.

I'm not one of the guys who constantly whines about him despite that ( Champ Gold Champ Gold ).

The key to playing Rosalina & Luma is that, similar to Little Mac, you have to play "in-character" - gotta be a good mama to your Luma and take care of him and understand how to move him around and exploit his transcendent priority.
I just like making you upset about it.

It's cute seeing you trying hard to defend your waifu being Top Tier

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Are those reasons what I think they are?
Because if so...
PM me all the vore fanart you find :troll:
Oh, you were too smart to get that one.

Yeah, vore isn't my type of thing. But maybe I'll reconsider if it involves cute guys.

My avatar is close enough to my reaction to this.
K.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just like making you upset about it.

It's cute seeing you trying hard to defend your waifu being Top Tier
I don't care about Smash tiers though. And I've blatantly stated that I understand if Rosalina isn't top tier because her player base is ****. Not like it matters anyway, people would complain about her regardless of her tier status. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. I've also pointed out counter-play to Rosalina more than I have defended her position as a top tier, but of course all of the pretentious Smash dude bros will then conveniently claim I'm "just trying to stop her from being nerfed" at that point. Again, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I didn't criticise your list because you had ZSS and Sheik above Rosalina, I criticised putting them that high at all. Like if you wanted to mess with me, you would have put Cloud or Ryu there instead (though once again I really don't care anymore...also Ryu does not get to be above Rosalina on any tier list anyway because she ****s on him so hard). At least with those, I can see why.

Friendly reminder that since her nerf, it's incredibly common to survive up to 150% - 200% against Sheik because she has some of the worst KO set ups in the game now, even lightweights. She was only good before because she had so many 50/50 KO set ups, and had needles that reached across FD. But even the latter doesn't work anymore. ZeRo switched back to Diddy for a reason.

And ZSS was entirely carried by Nairo even before she was nerfed, now she's not even debatable as a top tier because her Up Air to Up B combos aren't so great anymore and she had a few other things nerfed too.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Don't care how big this is, I'm not putting it in spoilers.

This is too amazing to be contained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom