• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Fire Emblem Warriors is going to have too many damn Fire Emblem reps. DO NOT WANT :upsidedown:

Seriously though, curious how it'll evolve compared to Hyrule Warriors.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don't think I used Dark Mages

I used mostly Panne, Lon'qu, Lissa

I mostly used Myrmidon's, Generals, Knights, and archer
I mean, I mostly just used Galeforce FemRobin with her Galeforce Lucina spawn and anyone that could hold a stone of some kind and that was about it.

I did try out some other supports from time to time though, although not super in depth.

I just know that from their introductions and what I did look into about their personalities alone that Henry ranks above Tharja for me. In the version I played Henry outright has a Heroic Comedic Sociopath persona that would probably be more fun than every other black mage out there to hear chattering mid-battle, but even in general I have to assume he ranks head and shoulders above Tharja just for not having her. . .issues.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Probably so, she's the most likely Waifu by far, IMO. :p
I'm jealous of people unfamiliar with that term. :p

Henry's a better Dark Mage personality wise, IMO. And design wise.

"I'm gonna kill you! :) "

I bet he'd use crows, too. Tharja's got her curses, sure, but those aren't crows.

Caw, caw.
Yeh but Tharja has ****. Therefore you can why-foo her. Therefore she's more popular.

Same reason Ribbon Girl seems to be more demanded for Smash than Spring Man. SPRING MAN IS THE MAIN ONE! gd internet. >_<

Thing is, those characters are really wanted my most Zelda fans, so I honestly think they could b honestly get them to buy a HW2, plus don't forget Twilight Princess is missing alot of its side story important characters, so they could easily get people hyped up with the inclusion of the characters from the Group in TP, since.
Well yeah, because they're the most prominent ones left and people are always gonna want something. It's why Daisy has somehow found herself with Smash demand now. You add them and demand starts for even less prominent characters. I maintain 95% of the notably marketable Zelda characters are already on the roster.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FEW wishlist:
-Joshua
-Nino
-Hector
-Joshua
-Jaffar
-Raven
-Joshua
-Lyon
-Joshua's hat

FEW prediction list:
-Tharja
-Validar
-Two angry lobsters
-Flat Corn
-Tharja
-An axe user not named Hector
-Tharja's booty
-Rhajat

Also, I won't be able to watch the direct live so could someone make a summary of what was shown on it afterwards? Pretty please?

D

Deleted member

Does anyone have a link for the direct in the US I can't find it because the sites that have them linked are blocked.(With that being said though, youtube isn't blocked.)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I hope you guys are ready for Dozla.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I'm jealous of people unfamiliar with that term. :p
Looks I gotta change that real quick.

"A term coined by Otaku and Weeaboo alike for their 2D significant others; predominantly anime and video game characters. A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy."

No need to be jealous now. Everyone is informed now. ;)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Short wish list:

-Robin
-Lucina
-Lyn
-Roy (Use dat amiibo.)
-Movesets for characters with alternate skins/VAs.
-Half the enemies, x2 the strength.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeh but Tharja has ****. Therefore you can why-foo her. Therefore she's more popular.
I think the fact that I don't get anything out of her at all means I'm either not into girls or that if I am and haven't found out yet she's not my type, LOL. So many people are into her and I just don't get aaaannnything out of it.

I think her personality was meant to drive people off a bit and it didn't work. But if you never cared about her looks in the first place she's just not nearly as endearing a character as most of the other characters in Awakening.

Like, an example of what I was entertained by was the candy obsessed thief. Not that I think said thief should be in Warriors since Thief is just kind of a dump class that only uses just another sword. . .unless they somehow made him attack with giant pieces of candy.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So with the Fire Emblem Direct starting soon, I want to start a new Fire Emblem discussion:

Which cast of characters did you like more: The characters from Awakening or the entire Nohrian cast from Fates?

I decided to go with the Nohrian cast rather than the entire Fates cast because most people prefer the Nohrians to the Hoshidans, and I want to see how do others think the Nohrians compare to the Awakening characters.

I personally liked the Nohrian cast more, but I'm curious to see what's everyone else's answers will be.
After thinking about it, I have to go with the Nohrian cast as well. While I do have some problems with how they're portrayed in the story (Xander in particular) and there are characters that I enjoy a lot from Awakening such as Lucina and Henry, I ended up getting more attached to that cast then I did with Awakening. For example, Leo, while I don't think he's as strong as Takumi, is a great character in his own right as he has well rounded traits of both strengths and flaws that the character does deal with and it rarely got repetitive with him as you go through supports. Xander in his supports is also really good, as he shows different facets to his loyalty to both his family and his country, and this is the character that I really wish we got to see more of in the actual story then how he ended up being. Same with others like Niles, as well as the returning Awakening trio who show a good amount of growth from their original counterparts. Additionally, I also enjoyed characters like Benny, Nyx, and Keaton, who while they can be repetitive and have some traits that are less appealing, they still were enjoyable enough for me to like what I got out of some of their supports. So while there were some problems with the cast and there's also a couple characters I don't care for, I still got a lot of enjoyment out of them overall and the strong characters that are there I feel are enough to put them above Awakening's cast.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
The only character I really want in Fe Warriors is Hana which... quite clearly isn't going to happen. There's a few others I'd like to see but none that I'd be really happy to see besides the samurai girl.

:094:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
In terms of playable characters, I mainly want to see Anna and Lyn in FE Warriors, if they can't be playable in Smash, at least let them be in this game...

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Super excited for FE Warriors. Hyrule Warriors was a surprise favorite for me from the Wii U era.

Also hoping for both genders Corrin amiibo.

D

Deleted member

My hopes:
My husbandos.

My expectations:
Everyone else's waifus.

I was going to write out an entire list for both, but that sums it all up quickly. :p

D

Deleted member

Man I wish I today wasn't a long today, normally I'd be out by fifteen minutes ago. But I got another 45. Oh well, this direct will make things go by faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom