• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But, realtalk.
Switch is better in opening titles than the WiiU had.
Current Interest:
BotW
Odyssey
Arms
Spla2n
SMT5 ~
Xeno2 ~
FE Musou ~
NMH3 ~

As opposed to early WiiU titles of interest
W101
Pikmin 3

Uhm.
I think SM3DW, Bayo 2 and DKC:TF were fairly early.
Not quite, this was the WiiU's first year:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_U_software

Launch (Dec):
>Nintendoland
>New Super Mario U
>ZombiU
>Rabbids Land
>Assassin's Creed III
>Arkham City
>Darksiders II
>Epic Mickey 2
>Fifa 13
>Just Dance 4
>NBA 2K13
>Ninja Gaiden 3
>Mass Effect 3
>Scribblenauts Unlimited
>Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed
>Tekken Tag Tournament 2

+3 months post launch (March)
>Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
>Lego City Undercover
>Need For Speed Most Wanted U

+6 months post launch (June)
>Game&Wario
>New Super Luigi U

+7 months post launch (July)
>Pikmin 3

+8-9 (depending on location) months post launch (August-Sept)
>Wonderful 101 (the way they showed it off I thought it would be Spring 2013)
>Rayman Legends
>Splintercell: Blacklist (I'd forgotten that Wii U actually did get some simultaneous releases, A+ for effort)

+9-10 (depending on location) months post launch (Sept-Oct)
>Zelda Wind Waker HD
>Just Dance 2014
>Sonic Lost World
>Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut
>Batman Arkham Origins

+11 months (Nov)
>CoD: Ghosts (I know, no one cares but it still got a simultaneous release of the last CoD to be on last gen and that's something)
>Wii Fit U

+12 months post launch (Dec)
>Mario 3D World

The following year (2014) it got Tropical Freeze, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Smash WiiU, etc...

And this is the first Year for the Switch:

2018 it's getting SMT and NMH3... and stuff... Idk man, WiiU actually had a pretty strong launch, games weren't so much its problem as it was getting access to the latest and hottest AAA (Switch won't be getting that either), as well as drawing in the hardcore gamer crowd due to poor marketing.

Skyrim and Fifa are nothing to brag about, when WiiU got a bunch of old AAA games and Fifa as well, and it did **** all for it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nothing about me is really OK, TBH. :/

I prefer not to focus on it since I get pretty self conscious when I actually contemplate my own existence, though. I already feel my eyes feeling moist thinking about it a bit. I don't even have anything particularly bad that happens to me, the only bad thing to happen to my life is myself.

I kind of want to work on a hobby or whatever as a more healthy way to spend some of my time, but then I either get bored or I get self conscious about that and quit not far in nearly every time I try.
Im out of options on how to help. Im sorry. idk what to do anymore. all I can say is just..idk... learn not to even be bothered by others personal feelings

Tbey have a reason to feel like that and it shouldnt even effect you because its their own personal dilema and not yours

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
speaking if Bravely, you think Ringabel would be in the next one if they make one?
avi_peeking_post.png
Dug this up just to say:

Silicon Studio. If you're listening.

Please for the love of Chompcraft, make Ringabel playable in whatever you're calling Bravely Third.

The switch parental controls trailer now has an English version:
Real talk.

I chained a multi-d'aww combo.

I'm not ashamed.

I think the Miis are bit too iconic to just flat out get rid off.
I agree.

However, history has shown that they are not too iconic to evolve, and I expect that in some form they'll do exactly that.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I always try to end my internet interactions on a positive note after a downspiral so that I don't dwell on it after the fact.

Once I've successfully brought the mood up instead of down, though, I imagine I'm going to pass out rather quickly. Which is good in it's own way, because I can't remember the last time before today that I actually felt tired when I went to sleep.

. . .I wonder if any Smash Bros webcomics have updated lately. *checks* . . .Well not Final Smash since someone last posted it. The other two I have boookmarked have, but neither one seems to be in the mood for punchlines.

Is Awkward Zombie still on that Metal Gear Solid kick?. . .Yes? OK. At this point it's more of a Metal Gear Solid comic than it used to be a Smash Bros one. I tried following Katie's Twitter for humor a while back but post-election there's been too much political negativity from it so I ended up unfollowing.

Im out of options on how to help. Im sorry. idk what to do anymore. all I can say is just..idk... learn not to even be bothered by others personal feelings
Look, as long as you care then that's good enough for me. Please don't let me drag you down, I don't want my mood ruining anyone else's day and I worry it has. And then I also worry that even my worrying is just making things worse.

Thank you for trying to help, I appreciate it.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Not quite, this was the WiiU's first year:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_U_software

Launch (Dec):
>Nintendoland
>New Super Mario U
>ZombiU
>Rabbids Land
>Assassin's Creed III
>Arkham City
>Darksiders II
>Epic Mickey 2
>Fifa 13
>Just Dance 4
>NBA 2K13
>Ninja Gaiden 3
>Mass Effect 3
>Scribblenauts Unlimited
>Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed
>Tekken Tag Tournament 2

+3 months post launch (March)
>Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
>Lego City Undercover
>Need For Speed Most Wanted U

+6 months post launch (June)
>Game&Wario
>New Super Luigi U

+7 months post launch (July)
>Pikmin 3

+8-9 (depending on location) months post launch (August-Sept)
>Wonderful 101 (the way they showed it off I thought it would be Spring 2013)
>Rayman Legends
>Splintercell: Blacklist (I'd forgotten that Wii U actually did get some simultaneous releases, A+ for effort)

+9-10 (depending on location) months post launch (Sept-Oct)
>Zelda Wind Waker HD
>Just Dance 2014
>Sonic Lost World
>Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut
>Batman Arkham Origins

+11 months (Nov)
>CoD: Ghosts (I know, no one cares but it still got a simultaneous release of the last CoD to be on last gen and that's something)
>Wii Fit U

+12 months post launch (Dec)
>Mario 3D World

The following year (2014) it got Tropical Freeze, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Smash WiiU, etc...

And this is the first Year for the Switch:

2018 it's getting SMT and NMH3... and stuff... Idk man, WiiU actually had a pretty strong launch, games weren't so much its problem as it was getting access to the latest and hottest AAA (Switch won't be getting that either), as well as drawing in the hardcore gamer crowd due to poor marketing.

Skyrim and Fifa are nothing to brag about, when WiiU got a bunch of old AAA games and Fifa as well, and it did **** all for it.
I like to imagine that there'll be more games revealed before release, but nonetheless, this is a flimsy year one.

edit: so far

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I had a guess, and looking at it that hashtag likely confirms it.

That's Terraria. That HAS to be Terraria. It's indie, it released in Japan way later than in English speaking regions and probably wouldn't be that important there, and it's devs implied that it might be being worked on for the at-the-time NX's launch.

And you know what? I'll probably dip for it again.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Watching some Spla2n footage, the one thing I'm not really digging is that the music doesn't sound as nearly as energetic as the first game.

Other than that, I looks like good solid fun.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Don't know why they just wouldn't blow their load with the Presentation yesterday instead of doing this.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-offers-metroid-mother-3-fans-a-glimmer-of/1100-6446941/

Reggie: Nintendo is well aware of the fan demand for Metroid & Mother 3 but nothing to announce right now.
I really hope this applies to Advance Wars as well. Especially considering it's 30th anniversary is next year.

On top of that AW always has a game out every 10 years from the original Famicom Wars (Super Famicom Wars in 1998 and Days of Ruin in 2008) so maybe just maybe.

EDIT: Double post my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I admit I'm a bit worried about the release schedule here. Just a bit.

There's some counterpoint to the statement made during the presentation that over 80 games were currently in development for the Switch, but I'm certain that includes indie eShop titles and boatloads of things we won't see in 2017 at all. I'm just hoping beyond hope we see some AAA crossover that fleshes this out.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You say this everytime someone says something to you.
No I don't.

I wasn't even defending them. I was even criticizing them for doing it so often. Even if I were defending them all I asked was why you were watching it still if their doing stuff you don't like.
You dodged the point of my initial post, which was just a friendly joke about something on stream (the likes people gave to it should have implied as much, because we all know people don't like my posts that much when it's anything more than a meme/joke/news repost :V), and decided to use it as a way to target me and my opinions on Nintendo, even though they had no relation to what I was posting, because you couldn't take a bit of a joke on the subject. This is a form of damage control, as in you trying to control the snarking/negativity/however you interpreted it, that was being delivered from me to Nintendo. And that's a form of defense in an argumentative context.

Also, as to why someone might still watch even if it's been lackluster so far, it's because they don't want to miss any good parts that might come up. It's that really weird, idealistic concept. I believe people call it "hope", or "faith". I lost all of it by that point of the stream though and promptly stopped watching to play me some Gravity Rush.

If you're going to complain about it why even care?
I didn't complain about anything. I made a joke. Most of the space in that post was an image. You're the one complaining about my joke because you somehow interpreted it as some kind of harsh criticism, when it was in fact, just a joke.

I'm not trying to attack you or anything but it seems like anytime someone tries to have a criticism on your opinion you pull the same thing.
Well, it seems to me that any time you sense criticism towards Nintendo from me (and only Nintendo), you're there to play white knight.

You also seem to jump at any chance to paint me as a bad guy, constantly trying to say I "can't accept other people's opinions" when I have, time and time again. You just pick isolated examples where I challenge someone's view and act as if I'm like that all the time, and never do you actually consider the context and actual substance of the arguments on display, at an objective level. Sometimes I'm stubborn, but that's only because often times, nobody really gives me a decisive point anyway.

You seem to say this only to have people get frustrated at you and it's very confusing.
I know, people getting frustrated with me over my opinions, or for their inability to actually take them for what they are rather than distorting them in their heads, is very confusing. Sometimes I wonder if it's just a Nintendo fanbase thing.

I was only suggesting you quit watching.
The way you worded it implied a bit more. If you just wanted to suggest I don't watch, you would have said "you don't have to watch it" and nothing else. That's not what you said, there was more to it and you know that. You typed a whole paragraph up.

It was also a redundant suggestion as I had already stopped watching the stream and posting about it by the time you made your post.

Your insistence on attacking people because they don't criticizing Nintendo is becoming very frustrating and I ask you, please, tone it down a little.
I don't attack people. I challenge their views if I see flaws in them. I often get attacked for doing so, though. Kinda like what you're doing right now (i.e taking a joke I made and using it as an excuse to paint me as a bad person. That's an attack).

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I might get Minecraft for Switch. I was going to get it for Wii U, but I knew the Switch was coming out pretty soon

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know what the Switch offers that might be nice? A portable version of Terraria that might not be gimped as much. I mean, there's no way to know for sure since it's not that much stronger than the Wii U, but I did get the feeling like it at least might update past 1.2.4 the way they worded it. Terraria 3.0 on a portable alone would be pretty hype for me if they managed to pull it off somehow. Even if it's not pushed past 1.2.4, though, it should still be better than the mobile and 3DS versions.

I wonder if I'll be the only one buying it for the Switch, LOL.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Remember how I mentioned that I'm no Johnny Donuts consumer? Well here's over 30 minutes of footage of evidence. Breaker's Revenge is a neat little poverty fighter. Really easy to pick up and play and lots of fun. I'd recommend anyone with some love of the genre to give it a round or two.

D

Deleted member

ChikoLad said:
I don't attack people. I challenge their views if I see flaws in them. I often get attacked for doing so, though. Kinda like what you're doing right now (i.e taking a joke I made and using it as an excuse to paint me as a bad person. That's an attack).
So when you're on the offensive, you're simpilily challenging their views... But when someone else does the same, it's an attack? Hmmm....

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Arlo and Lockstin are talking about "Rumors saying how powerful the Switch is" and that "It's worth $300 if they are correct"

Rumors are saying it's powerful?

Edit: LOL, I keep calling Nintendo's new console "Wii U" instead of "Switch"

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Good evening all.
As expected, Konosuba season 2 lives up to the hype. Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!
Heh, Lalatina.

Oh, and I can now play Punch-Out as one of the most ridiculed Robot Masters in Mega Man history, while making the obvious Jojo references. Looks like a bag of fun right there.

Finally.....remember how in Super Mario Sunshine there was Bowser Jr and the "You're my mom" moment with Peach, and it was shown false at the end of the game?
Is a stepmom good enough? Because Bowser wants to get hitched. Honestly I thought Ganondorf would be the Nintendo villain to take the first stab at marriage.
Also the Parental Controls video with Bowser and Bowser Jr is too adorable, and I love it.

D

Deleted member

I'm guessing the mii fighters are going to be cut now with miiverse being gone and them not showing up in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe apparently.
MK8DCSS.png

Either that question mark on the character select screen is a random button, or Miis are locked in this demo. Or it could be a different character or avatar entirely.
I always felt as though Mii's were very limiting with customization options. Whether they are replaced for the Switch or return, I at least hope that they give us more options to play around with.

Thinking about it. Seeing as Switch doesn't continue the "Wii" line, I guess it does make sense to phase out all the "ii" stuff like Mii's.
The 3DS wasn't a part of the Wii line either, and that had Miis as well.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dry Bowser needs his own Amiibo

That'd be a day 1 buy for me

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This is all I WANT IN life. I love ringabell so freaking much
Ditto, but the rational parts of my mind are mixed on whether it'll occur.

He'll have some kind of role, if the ending is noteworthy (Third Key, anyone?) but I still feel like he'll be shelved in favor of new characters, if only because that's already occurred.

On the other hand, now that he's no longer Sealed Good in a Can, maybe they can shelve Tiz instead. Besides the fact that Ringabel is obviously more familiar with the threat of the Sword of the Brave, poor farm boy needs a damn break.

Bright side, I feel like he'll be a major supporting character at worst.

Oddly relevant: TFW a sandwich cares about Mother 3 more than Nintendo.

And now I'm thinking Arby's.

Well played, meatmongers. Well played.

You know what the Switch offers that might be nice? A portable version of Terraria that might not be gimped as much. I mean, there's no way to know for sure since it's not that much stronger than the Wii U, but I did get the feeling like it at least might update past 1.2.4 the way they worded it. Terraria 3.0 on a portable alone would be pretty hype for me if they managed to pull it off somehow. Even if it's not pushed past 1.2.4, though, it should still be better than the mobile and 3DS versions.

I wonder if I'll be the only one buying it for the Switch, LOL.
The Switch's hardware can almost certainly handle it. I think if they sense enough money in the Switch userbase and Ninty's dev process is no more draconic for an indie than it was with the Wii U, they'll find some scratch to earmark for the version.

Sadly I'll probably pass myself if it does; I dig it more on PC and have a laptop at the ready.

But it still sounds like a good idea for people who aren't as surgically attached to their laptops as me. Which is hopefully everyone.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I admit I'm a bit worried about the release schedule here. Just a bit.

There's some counterpoint to the statement made during the presentation that over 80 games were currently in development for the Switch, but I'm certain that includes indie eShop titles and boatloads of things we won't see in 2017 at all. I'm just hoping beyond hope we see some AAA crossover that fleshes this out.
AAA crossover? Isn't that kind of monkey's paw asking for that Rabbids Mario game to come back up? LOL. I mean, both of those IPs are pretty high level.

On both the positive and negative side for that number, I get an odd feeling like Nintendo may have tried to limit how many indies got in right away. Some were allowed, but I've seen smaller indie devs commenting on being unable to get devkits and I get the feeling they may be waiting until a little further in to truly let the fodder pad that out. Clearly they still have some indies unrevealed though, or they wouldn't have offered that hashtag. Terraria is totally one of them I'm sure and it's numbers are nothing to scoff at for an indie, though.

Now, how many games already in development can we count? That would help paint a picture of what we can expect.

That image is 26 of them. Now what's not on there. . . Sonic Project 2017, SMT, Octopath, No More Heroes 3. . . The leaks of Smash Bros, BG&E2, Metroid, RabbidsxMario, XCX port. . .and throw in Terraria because I insist. Stardew Valley was also announced for the system. And Pokemon Stars would be on the list if that's still on the table for the Switch internally. I probably forgot a couple, but that's 38 then. There's probably a few others they listed that I forgot.

We probably know over half of what's being made already, but there's still some surprises waiting and what we do know or can guess is pretty quality so far.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That image is 26 of them. Now what's not on there. . . Sonic Project 2017, SMT, Octopath, No More Heroes 3. . . The leaks of Smash Bros, BG&E2, Metroid, RabbidsxMario, XCX port. . .and throw in Terraria because I insist. Stardew Valley was also announced for the system. And Pokemon Stars would be on the list if that's still on the table for the Switch internally. I probably forgot a couple, but that's 38 then. There's probably a few others they listed that I forgot.

We probably know over half of what's being made already, but there's still some surprises waiting and what we do know or can guess is pretty quality so far.
I do have to ask; is it humanly possible that Kirby, Pokemon, AND Smash Bros. is part of those 54 other games we don't know about? I'm concerned its a bunch of indie titles, but I could be wrong on that.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It looks like every track for Mk8's battle mode was completely re designed:

If true, then that's pretty good.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So when you're on the offensive, you're simpilily challenging their views... But when someone else does the same, it's an attack? Hmmm....
Define "on the offensive".

The distinction here, is that I challenge the views. If the person wants to take the challenge, they can. If they don't want to, they refuse.

I made a joke, and the immediate response was literally "you're a bad influence and I don't like you because you can't be positive about Nintendo". That's not challenging my view (I did not even express one in the initial post). That is literally directly targeting me out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Interesting that Nintendo of America pushed both Rime & Disgea 5 from Summer 2017 & 2017 respectively to Spring 2017

Before:

After:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ditto, but the rational parts of my mind are mixed on whether it'll occur.

He'll have some kind of role, if the ending is noteworthy (Third Key, anyone?) but I still feel like he'll be shelved in favor of new characters, if only because that's already occurred.

On the other hand, now that he's no longer Sealed Good in a Can, maybe they can shelve Tiz instead. Besides the fact that Ringabel is obviously more familiar with the threat of the Sword of the Brave, poor farm boy needs a damn break.

Bright side, I feel like he'll be a major supporting character at worst.
you know, I wouldn't mind them benching Tiz I started liking Ringabel more then him during the Middle of Bravely Default becaus Ringabel found out he was Alternus, he got so, parden me, he got even ore attractive

But hey Project Octopath Traveler looks great. i mean,look at that beautiful art you wouls expect fro the Bravely team

D

Deleted member

Good evening all.
As expected, Konosuba season 2 lives up to the hype. Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!
Heh, Lalatina.

Oh, and I can now play Punch-Out as one of the most ridiculed Robot Masters in Mega Man history, while making the obvious Jojo references. Looks like a bag of fun right there.

Finally.....remember how in Super Mario Sunshine there was Bowser Jr and the "You're my mom" moment with Peach, and it was shown false at the end of the game?
Is a stepmom good enough? Because Bowser wants to get hitched. Honestly I thought Ganondorf would be the Nintendo villain to take the first stab at marriage.
Also the Parental Controls video with Bowser and Bowser Jr is too adorable, and I love it.
Konosuba S2 is much funnier than the first one and that's saying something
Also
FB_IMG_1484240850463.jpg

Aqua is going to be wearing that skirt around her neck by the end of the season

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I do have to ask; is it humanly possible that Kirby, Pokemon, AND Smash Bros. is part of those 54 other games we don't know about? I'm concerned its a bunch of indie titles, but I could be wrong.
Pokemon and Smash are rumored already, even if it's a third version and a port respectively. Who knows when they'll come out with everything seemingly pushed back several months from when it was predicted, but they're rumored.

Kirby is the wild card since Robobot just finished but it's also his anniversary.

I think Animal Crossing is most likely one of the 54 games as well, but the only ones making me think that are Nintendo themselves.

I should really get a full list of everything in development, a full list of all the rumors, mash them together, and see how much wiggle room is left.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Pokemon and Smash are rumored already, even if it's a third version and a port respectively. Who knows when they'll come out with everything seemingly pushed back several months from when it was predicted, but they're rumored.

Kirby is the wild card since Robobot just finished but it's also his anniversary.

I think Animal Crossing is most likely one of the 54 games as well, but the only ones making me think that are Nintendo themselves.

I should really get a full list of everything in development, a full list of all the rumors, mash them together, and see how much wiggle room is left.
Honestly, my hope still remains for some sort of teaser of Kirby/Pokemon/Smash in the coming months or even weeks.

As for Animal Crossing, I still want to see the fans get a proper game, so here's hoping that happens for them as well!

If you were to do that, that would be awesome! That might also help out others as well. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Define "on the offensive".
You know what I mean, it's the same thing as "to challenge someone's opinion".

The distinction here, is that I challenge the views. If the person wants to take the challenge, they can. If they don't want to, they refuse.
Okay, but the same thing could be said for all of the 'attacks' you've received.

I made a joke, and the immediate response was literally "you're a bad influence and I don't like you because you can't be positive about Nintendo". That's not challenging my view (I did not even express one in the initial post). That is literally directly targeting me out of nowhere.
There was no clarification that it was a joke, and even then it took you until your second reply to him that it was a joke. And such it can be seen as a view, which he challenged you on. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom