• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
A question for everyone: What would your ideal video game be composed of?

Mine would have dinosaurs(or anything dinosaur like IE Monster Hunter), robots(with a science fiction theme in general), and androgynous dudes. (One of those things is not like the other.)
I actually have a video game in mind that's like The Legend of Zelda, Megaman Legends, and Final Fantasy all mixed in together.

It would be an Action-Adventure/ARPG game placed in a modern setting that has you collecting bounties/treasure by going to different dungeons though more Action-based than Puzzle-based.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The real question is; Who would want a Quest 64 Warriors? :p

Anyway, it'd be neat to see a Pokemon spin-off game that wasn't mostly a puzzle game of sorts or another rpg. Although the Pokemon Ranger ones aren't exactly a puzzle game, but still. A Warriors game would be cool just for the sole fact that Pokemon have tons of moves they can incorporate.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I've been working on stuff to make bad Pokemon better.

I forgot the name, but I made a better ability for Regigas. It starts off at 60% for all stats but for 7 turns it adds 20% of its standard base stat. :p
I always read that as Reggie-gigas...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just want to picture of the dude freaking out

and is it just me or is everything and everyone suddenly gay, ect
Pretty sure one of the comic characters were gay (Justice League made a great joke about that) but honestly, if you count EVERY fictional character, the amount of them that are LGBT are likely less than 1%

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pretty sure one of the comic characters were gay (Justice League made a great joke about that) but honestly, if you count EVERY fictional character, the amount of them that are LGBT are likely less than 1%
sure did seem to be showing up in a lot of things more often come starting in 2016 imo

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Slow start. That's worse than slow start. It's going to die earlier, not do as much damage, and still be slower than everything that's not paralyzed. Slow start is just a bad ability because it exists. It's like the splash of abilities but worse..

It needs to survive for 7 turns for it to activate. Gigas still has no HP recovery move 110/110/110 can only last for so long and lower defenses makes it more frail
What are you talking about 7 turn to activate? It's stats are boosted every turn for 7 turns, on the 3rd turn it'd be better than the base Regigigas.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I still want to see a sequel to the Coliseum and XD games. It'll be interesting to see that region with all the new Pokemon and updated graphics
What are you talking about 7 turn to activate? It's stats are boosted every turn for 7 turns, on the 3rd turn it'd be better than the base Regigigas.
Check my post after that one lol.

Edit :4greninja:'d

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, found the last episode that I watched of Log Horizon and... what the hell, was the art quality always this bad? Who made this ****?
>Studio Deen
Oh... that explains it, I guess
Damn, meant 2HKO lol

Because people realized 'oh hey lgbt people are also people!'
I mean, as long as a character's sexuality hasn't been speciffically said before(which it usually never is), no one's "turning gay"
It's just stupid that people complain about shows "pandering" to certain demographics just because they have a bunch of LGBT characters when, even then, there will be much more straight characters even though it isn't an accurate percentage. Because, in case some people here don't know yet, the number of gay and bi people in the world is about the same as straight ones.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Because people realized 'oh hey lgbt people are also people!'
No like, suddenly, out of the woodwork " Im gay" Kinda showing up. Idk, maybe I just seeing things
Alright, found the last episode that I watched of Log Horizon and... what the hell, was the art quality always this bad? Who made this ****?
>Studio Deen
Hey hey hey
Hetalia is good, bro
But if you can stop me from liking it that would be great

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well for one, didn't praline say ALL stats were now reduced at first? I thought Slow Start left the defensive stats alone and only halved attack and speed.

What good is Regigigas in turn four when it's dead by turn two?
I meant attack and speed but for some reason I put all stats, I'm exhausted today so I'm not thinking properly. lol

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I also just noticed I put all stats... I meant attack and speed. My bad. lol
Jesus Skalaline. Are ya gonna give him an exclusive Z-Move inn which he snaps a Mega Rayquaza in half before beating the **** out of it's enemy with it's bloody remains?
>Studio Deen

I mean, as long as a character's sexuality hasn't been speciffically said before(which it usually never is), no one's "turning gay"
It's just stupid that people complain about shows "pandering" to certain demographics just because they have a bunch of LGBT characters when, even then, there will be much more straight characters even though it isn't an accurate percentage. Because, in case some people here don't know yet, the number of gay and bi people in the world is about the same as straight ones.
People are already whining Captain Marvel's gonna be the strongest MCU character because "WAHWAH DEY ONLI DID DIS 4 DAH ESSJAYDABULYOOS" instead of remembering she's been one of Marvel's most OP characters

OOH! I just realized something delightful. What if Kamala Khan gets teased and gets a movie? The morons will flip their **** that a muslim girl superhero movie would exist

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Jesus Skalaline. Are ya gonna give him an exclusive Z-Move inn which he snaps a Mega Rayquaza in half before beating the **** out of it's enemy with it's bloody remains?

People are already whining Captain Marvel's gonna be the strongest MCU character because "WAHWAH DEY ONLI DID DIS 4 DAH ESSJAYDABULYOOS" instead of remembering she's been one of Marvel's most OP characters

OOH! I just realized something delightful. What if Kamala Khan gets teased and gets a movie? The morons will flip their **** that a muslim girl superhero movie would exist
Maybe 7 turns is too much. lol

D

Deleted member

No like, suddenly, out of the woodwork " Im gay" Kinda showing up. Idk, aybe I just seeing things

Hey hey hey
Hetalia is good, bro
But if you can stop me from liking it that would be great
I'm not questioning the quality of their shows itself but rather the animation quality. And Log Horizon looks ugly.
Though it seems their animation quality has improved recently as Konosuba certainly proves it

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I never thought I'm saying this, but the exposed videos from Berleezy are too much. :laugh:

Watching the Dora the Explorer video for now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Played some Xbox One a bit but after awhile I randomly got a tooth ache. It doesn't hurt as bad as it did when it started up but it still hurts. My head hurts now because of the pain.

Tylenol bae you gotta save me. Please.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm not questioning the quality of their shows itself but rather the animation quality. And Log Horizon looks ugly.
Though it seems their animation quality has improved recently as Konosuba certainly proves it
yeah, the first seasons of hetalia were pretty butt ugly then the later seasons happend and when Beautiful world showed up, everyone was in shock that France went from this
upload_2017-1-7_19-7-14.png
to this

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
>Studio Deen

I agree with the main part but I'm fairly certain the last part isn't actually true.

Googled it. Washington Post says that 2% of men and 3% of women are LGBTQ. The research was from last year.

Otherwise, they wouldn't be a minority.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'd probably give Regigigas: Spikes, Defog and Protect.

What other bad pokemon need updating?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I agree on that Shishi's probably wrong, but lots of people are still closeted. Ironically, the more bigoted they act, the more likely they're in the closet iirc
No.

That old myth is dead wrong.

Most people who hate gays aren't dealing with internal struggles with sexuality.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There's only one time I've ever actually been bothered by the decision to make a character gay, and it was less that they were specifically made gay, and more that they were given a sexuality at all, and it really cheapened a specific scene for me.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'd probably give Regigigas: Spikes, Defog and Protect.

What other bad pokemon need updating?
Silvally, Ariados, Rampardos, Castform, Sandslash, Dusknoir, Braviary, Electivire, Garbador and Hawlucha. Those are just ideas off the top of my head, even though some that I listed got a BST boost
No.

That old myth is dead wrong.

Most people who hate gays aren't dealing with internal struggles with sexuality.
I mean, I acted extra masculine for a while to hide it so it exists, not to mention the myth of 'flu shots cause autism' has been proven to be objectively ******** yet there are still morons who refuse to let their kids be healthy
There's only one time I've ever actually been bothered by the decision to make a character gay, and it was less that they were specifically made gay, and more that they were given a sexuality at all, and it really cheapened a specific scene for me.
I feel like specific context is needed here

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Silvally, Ariados, Rampardos, Castform, Sandslash, Dusknoir, Braviary, Electivire, Garbador and Hawlucha. Those are just ideas off the top of my head, even though some that I listed got a BST boost

I mean, I acted extra masculine for a while to hide it so it exists, not to mention the myth of 'flu shots cause autism' has been proven to be objectively ******** yet there are still morons who refuse to let their kids be healthy

I feel like specific context is needed here
Like Ground Sandslash, Ice/Steel Sanspdslash or both?

D

Deleted member

I agree with the main part but I'm fairly certain the last part isn't actually true.

Googled it. Washington Post says that 2% of men and 3% of women are LGBTQ. The research was from last year.

Otherwise, they wouldn't be a minority.
As Gwen said, this is due to how many are still closeted, and it's usually a high number, and it's unlikely they'd answer sincerely in a public research, even those who have come out only to close friends. And I know that sounds too much of a difference, but it IS a high number.
And there's no reason to believe there'd be a significant difference anyways, it's not some rare DNA mutation or anything like that

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
As Gwen said, this is due to how many are still closeted, and it's usually a high number, and it's unlikely they'd answer sincerely in a public research, even those who have come out only to close friends. And I know that sounds too much of a difference, but it IS a high number.
And there's no reason to believe there'd be a significant difference anyways, it's not some rare DNA mutation or anything like that
It's not going to magically jump from two or three percent to equal percentage of the rest of the population. I've actually provided a source for my statement. While I'd agree that many are still closeted, the number won't jump THAT high. It's still a small part of the population. That's not wrong, it's just what it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom