• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's been 30 years. I think it needs to be slightly fixed

You're right that it's them being lazy, but that doesn't excuse i

She can float, Lost Levels was main series iirc and a majority of her RPG appearances have her do something iirc. All they need to do is have Peach instead of 2 Toads to save something else, maybe Bowser dethroned her and Peach wants to get her throne back. That works!
Oh yeah, floating, that's....useful when you want to pass a hole I guess?
It's really nothing fancy here, she is pretty much a mediocre witch in that case.:4bayonetta2:
And again, I don't RPG title. And isn't Lost Level that sequel to the first Mario game that was only avaible in Japan because it was too hard before being released in other country years later?
Plus, Mario 2 (The USA one) entire world is a dream. So beside 3D World, she don't have anything to defend herself beside Toads, The Mario Brother and power-up. And floating isn't going to do alot of thing against a giant army of battleship.

In short, make Mario 3D USA Nintendo, we need to be in a dream so that Peach can defend herself.:troll:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Speaking of dumb princesses, Nintendo's best example is the Hyrule Warriors incarnation of Zelda, who in a twist of irony is also her most combat capable incarnation.

Supposedly the holder of the Triforce of Wisdom, her grand strategy was to disappear, throwing her army into disarray and hurting morale, only to join the fight as Sheik, nullifying the point of her hiding as that put her in line of fire of Cia's triforce steal attack and then kept up the disguise while Wizro was using the confusion to pretend to be Zelda.

Real wisdom there.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Security upgrades are meaningless. Bowser and his minions will always find ways around it such as cake.

The same Bowser that's built galaxy generators? The one that built a castle capable of flying right under Peach's?

He suffers from inconsistent writing though that can be attributed to different people handling the different games and the nature of said games varying. Peach suffers this too.

Then we'd be doing the same song and dance with the Sprixies.
"Oh they're just bimbos despite this this and this"
"Oh why don't they use their magic to defend themselves?"
"Oh why don't they get more security?"

In the case of Bowser, I'm not criticizing him as badly because it's more consistent than Peach doing something useful, it's especially noticeable in the RPGs and what not

Doesn't really apply, Sprixies are a species, not the same individual person each time, not to mention you can easily say 'the bottles are made of magic repelling glass' or something. In 3D World, Bowser got to kidnap them because of a sneak attack in the middle of nowhere

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well I see that you discussed the fake boxart leaks, but here's something from the source gaming discord. It's a reddit post from awhile back in French I think
http://www.gameblog.fr/blogs/sorent...sais-sur-la-nintendo-switch-leak-rumeur-vraie

It lists a lot of stuff supposedly happening for Switch. I think you'll all enjoy reading this.

- 1.5 TFLOPS (inserted in the dock), battery mode runs components slower to save battery time, 720p - 4GB DDR4 (1GB for the OS derived from Android) - GPU will have a specifically made APU engine for upscaling native 720p* to 1080p on the dock mode similar to native - One of the models will only have 32GB of flash memory see cartridge - Battery life can go down to 3 hours on big games, retro games can go to 6/8 hours - Amiibo are compatible, "one" that will be like a "deluxe" memory card (can unlock saves/dlc temporarily to a friend's Switch) - There are several models (SDK), one that has more flash memory (so at least 2 bundles day one), which is why there is a rumor of a price around 250€ for the most basic one and 300€ for the one that includes a game. - At Nintendo, 1080p/60 FPS is the norm except for open worlds - A third bundle is linked to Zelda (collector) at 350€ which includes the second SKU with a pro controller and unknown bonuses but no guarentee it will be available day one - Recommended official cartridges for day one are 16GB but Nintendo lets the 3rd parties choose, can go up to 32 and 64GB - Every cartridges can support microSD for downloading updates/DLCs linked to the game, you can add 128GB of memory via SD card, hard drives are not compatibles including in dock mode

- USB port for charging is Type C (really good apparently) - A 1080p screen Switch model is planned in 3/4 years (if you are patient) like the Xbox Scorpio, it is totally compatible - All the recent graphics engines are compatible and functional and Nintendo has shared a few assets with some "3rd parties" - PS4 ports are planned especially from Japan, my source isn't optimistic about the western support for pure "ports" because it needs work to go from x86 to Switch...and Nintendo isn't interested about those preferring exclusives and partnerships - Netflix / Video Streaming 4K (dock mode), to note that Nintendo is looking for partnerships to connect the console to the Internet "everywhere" very easily, how? I have no info about that. - A very close bond to Nintendo's mobile games (without more precision)

A transfer method will be possible for certain data from the Wii U (saves and eShop games, players can get remastered versions for free or for a low price) - 4 Wii U remasters: Splatoon / Smash Bros. / Mario Kart 8, 4th is unknown but isn't Zelda (considered as a port), a "good amount" of new content, Mario Kart 8 Switch adds an Item switch option like Double Dash (seen in trailer) - There will be remasters of games from earlier generations from N64 to Wii, my source thinks the rumors of Sunshine HD and Skyward Sword HD are credible - Mario 3D: There is 2 teams, "Galaxy 2" team made 3D World and "Galaxy 1" team which made Captain Toad on Wii U was also working on an Open World Mario for Wii U which disappeared, we can think one is a new Mario and the other a "Galaxy 3". Note: Sunshine HD is external - 3 Retro Studio games: An action-adventure game like Uncharted was planned for the Wii U, almost complete it could have been released with the Switch in November "New IP and Old IP": My source has smiled at the mention of Startropics "which isn't on the NES mini for nothing", another game is a Donkey Kong Country and also a Metroid Prime. Warning, only 1 or 2 games are ready for the launch. - Luigi's Mansion 3 exists, my source has played it, it is by Next Level Games (who made the second on 3DS) as a "training", probably available day one "very beautiful" - Pikmin 4 "no info" - Internal projects from Nintendo are unknown

- Platinum Games There is a close bond but my source doesn't think it would go to being bought by Nintendo Action Climax game like Bayonetta (But not Bayonetta 3) Fast TPS (Vanquish 2) Unexpected IP revival -

Monolith Soft New Xenoblade on Switch focused on narration but keeps the very big ambition for the open world as on Wii U Works with Bandai-Namco for "remasters" - Mistwalker Cry On revival (cancelled X360 project) in cooperation with Silicon Studio (Bravely Default)

- Capcom Monster Hunters, source insists on "S" Resident Evil 7, no ports planned for the other games 2D Mega Man revival (Nintendo would even lend a team to Capcom for this) "Capcom VS Nintendo" is a serious project Street Fighter X Tekken -

Ubisoft Beyond Good & Evil 2 is a definitive exclusive with "enough sales" like ZombiU A strange crossover with Yoshi and Rabbids Other unknown games Note: Nintendo is negociating Rayman for Smash

- Square-Enix Other than lending Silicon Studio (?) FFXV Switch "exists" FF7 Remake is planned but after the PS4 versions, Cloud in Smash was not "free" For Kingdom Hearts, it's only being thought of, but since 3 runs on Unreal Engine 4 "there is no excuses" Nintendo is looking to work in cooperation with Monolith Soft/Mistwalker and a Final Fantasy team to propose a "unlikely" game but is being negociated a lot -

Bandai-Namco Smash Bros. (it's huge work) Tekken 7 Cooperation with Monolith Soft Pacman (eShop) JRPG (not Tales of) Switch exclusive - Tecmo Koei Project Zero cooperation still goes on More "Musos" but this time more than just Zelda

Subscription & Bonus - Online is free, Nintendo is thinking on a subscription offer for renting Virtual Console games but with several staying forever even after cancelling the subscription - Some kind of Streetpass with the amiibo I talked about earlier which will give My Nintendo rewards, Nintendo will also reward the Switch transportation with local multiplayer - "Achievements will give real My Nintendo points it's not just for 'glory'" - There is some kind of share function but really few details are known - Lots of attention on eSports and regular tournaments with rewards - Free demos like Splatoon did - Miiverse and eShop are close to what we know but will be accessible from mobile and PC much more easily

Launch/Marketing - Nintendo has learned on its mistakes and will offer a launch for the span of 6 months in game releases, 20 games published/developed by Nintendo per year - Normal price for the "Nintendo" kind of price console and games - Nintendo was working on Switch games since January 2015 with 3DS teams included - We will be able to try it out in February 2017 and the day after January 13th for the lucky ones who are at the conference akin to a "Playstation Experience". - A Treehouse stream for the next few days for the people on Internet - Zelda BOTW Switch will be shown before the conference (Game Awards?) - Very agressive and simple marketing campaign in March - 2 million is the objective for Nintendo but plans to deliver 3 millions especially since it's not "early March" - 9/10 millions to the end of 2017, Nintendo is confident but plans a plan B for a "more simple" 3DS successor just in case. - 3DS will stay until the end of 2017

Umm

This was the start of december

"Zelda BOTW Switch will be shown before the conference (Game Awards?)"

That happened.

(Note those last few sentences are also copy and pasted and bring up something that happened from this leak.)
There's some big take aways if true there, especially for Smash, Ubi, Capcom, and Square.

Now for different leaks:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Well I see that you discussed the fake boxart leaks, but here's something from the source gaming discord. It's a reddit post from awhile back in French I think
http://www.gameblog.fr/blogs/sorent...sais-sur-la-nintendo-switch-leak-rumeur-vraie

It lists a lot of stuff supposedly happening for Switch. I think you'll all enjoy reading this.

- 1.5 TFLOPS (inserted in the dock), battery mode runs components slower to save battery time, 720p - 4GB DDR4 (1GB for the OS derived from Android) - GPU will have a specifically made APU engine for upscaling native 720p* to 1080p on the dock mode similar to native - One of the models will only have 32GB of flash memory see cartridge - Battery life can go down to 3 hours on big games, retro games can go to 6/8 hours - Amiibo are compatible, "one" that will be like a "deluxe" memory card (can unlock saves/dlc temporarily to a friend's Switch) - There are several models (SDK), one that has more flash memory (so at least 2 bundles day one), which is why there is a rumor of a price around 250€ for the most basic one and 300€ for the one that includes a game. - At Nintendo, 1080p/60 FPS is the norm except for open worlds - A third bundle is linked to Zelda (collector) at 350€ which includes the second SKU with a pro controller and unknown bonuses but no guarentee it will be available day one - Recommended official cartridges for day one are 16GB but Nintendo lets the 3rd parties choose, can go up to 32 and 64GB - Every cartridges can support microSD for downloading updates/DLCs linked to the game, you can add 128GB of memory via SD card, hard drives are not compatibles including in dock mode

- USB port for charging is Type C (really good apparently) - A 1080p screen Switch model is planned in 3/4 years (if you are patient) like the Xbox Scorpio, it is totally compatible - All the recent graphics engines are compatible and functional and Nintendo has shared a few assets with some "3rd parties" - PS4 ports are planned especially from Japan, my source isn't optimistic about the western support for pure "ports" because it needs work to go from x86 to Switch...and Nintendo isn't interested about those preferring exclusives and partnerships - Netflix / Video Streaming 4K (dock mode), to note that Nintendo is looking for partnerships to connect the console to the Internet "everywhere" very easily, how? I have no info about that. - A very close bond to Nintendo's mobile games (without more precision)

A transfer method will be possible for certain data from the Wii U (saves and eShop games, players can get remastered versions for free or for a low price) - 4 Wii U remasters: Splatoon / Smash Bros. / Mario Kart 8, 4th is unknown but isn't Zelda (considered as a port), a "good amount" of new content, Mario Kart 8 Switch adds an Item switch option like Double Dash (seen in trailer) - There will be remasters of games from earlier generations from N64 to Wii, my source thinks the rumors of Sunshine HD and Skyward Sword HD are credible - Mario 3D: There is 2 teams, "Galaxy 2" team made 3D World and "Galaxy 1" team which made Captain Toad on Wii U was also working on an Open World Mario for Wii U which disappeared, we can think one is a new Mario and the other a "Galaxy 3". Note: Sunshine HD is external - 3 Retro Studio games: An action-adventure game like Uncharted was planned for the Wii U, almost complete it could have been released with the Switch in November "New IP and Old IP": My source has smiled at the mention of Startropics "which isn't on the NES mini for nothing", another game is a Donkey Kong Country and also a Metroid Prime. Warning, only 1 or 2 games are ready for the launch. - Luigi's Mansion 3 exists, my source has played it, it is by Next Level Games (who made the second on 3DS) as a "training", probably available day one "very beautiful" - Pikmin 4 "no info" - Internal projects from Nintendo are unknown

- Platinum Games There is a close bond but my source doesn't think it would go to being bought by Nintendo Action Climax game like Bayonetta (But not Bayonetta 3) Fast TPS (Vanquish 2) Unexpected IP revival -

Monolith Soft New Xenoblade on Switch focused on narration but keeps the very big ambition for the open world as on Wii U Works with Bandai-Namco for "remasters" - Mistwalker Cry On revival (cancelled X360 project) in cooperation with Silicon Studio (Bravely Default)

- Capcom Monster Hunters, source insists on "S" Resident Evil 7, no ports planned for the other games 2D Mega Man revival (Nintendo would even lend a team to Capcom for this) "Capcom VS Nintendo" is a serious project Street Fighter X Tekken -

Ubisoft Beyond Good & Evil 2 is a definitive exclusive with "enough sales" like ZombiU A strange crossover with Yoshi and Rabbids Other unknown games Note: Nintendo is negociating Rayman for Smash

- Square-Enix Other than lending Silicon Studio (?) FFXV Switch "exists" FF7 Remake is planned but after the PS4 versions, Cloud in Smash was not "free" For Kingdom Hearts, it's only being thought of, but since 3 runs on Unreal Engine 4 "there is no excuses" Nintendo is looking to work in cooperation with Monolith Soft/Mistwalker and a Final Fantasy team to propose a "unlikely" game but is being negociated a lot -

Bandai-Namco Smash Bros. (it's huge work) Tekken 7 Cooperation with Monolith Soft Pacman (eShop) JRPG (not Tales of) Switch exclusive - Tecmo Koei Project Zero cooperation still goes on More "Musos" but this time more than just Zelda

Subscription & Bonus - Online is free, Nintendo is thinking on a subscription offer for renting Virtual Console games but with several staying forever even after cancelling the subscription - Some kind of Streetpass with the amiibo I talked about earlier which will give My Nintendo rewards, Nintendo will also reward the Switch transportation with local multiplayer - "Achievements will give real My Nintendo points it's not just for 'glory'" - There is some kind of share function but really few details are known - Lots of attention on eSports and regular tournaments with rewards - Free demos like Splatoon did - Miiverse and eShop are close to what we know but will be accessible from mobile and PC much more easily

Launch/Marketing - Nintendo has learned on its mistakes and will offer a launch for the span of 6 months in game releases, 20 games published/developed by Nintendo per year - Normal price for the "Nintendo" kind of price console and games - Nintendo was working on Switch games since January 2015 with 3DS teams included - We will be able to try it out in February 2017 and the day after January 13th for the lucky ones who are at the conference akin to a "Playstation Experience". - A Treehouse stream for the next few days for the people on Internet - Zelda BOTW Switch will be shown before the conference (Game Awards?) - Very agressive and simple marketing campaign in March - 2 million is the objective for Nintendo but plans to deliver 3 millions especially since it's not "early March" - 9/10 millions to the end of 2017, Nintendo is confident but plans a plan B for a "more simple" 3DS successor just in case. - 3DS will stay until the end of 2017

Umm

That happened.

(Note those last few sentences are also copy and pasted and bring up something that happened from this leak.)
There's some big take aways if true there, especially for Smash, Ubi, Capcom, and Square.

Now for different leaks:
Aaaaaand Laura's lost all credibility imo

Chrono.

Umm

That happened.

Now for different leaks:
>Mother 3 VC rumors again

Even when things change they stay the same.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Umm

That happened.

Now for different leaks:
Oh, another Mother 3 leak saying that the game will be announced in a Nintendo Direct.
Suuuuuure guuuuuys......

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Umm

That happened.

Now for different leaks:
You know, despite LKD having a good track record thus far...

...I still don't believe Mother 3 will ever get an official international release (though I'd love to be wrong).

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
not to mention you can easily say 'the bottles are made of magic repelling glass' or something. In 3D World, Bowser got to kidnap them because of a sneak attack in the middle of nowhere
Then we can just as easily say Bowser has something to nullify Peaches magic in that case and he frequently uses different kinds of sneak attacks to nab Peach whether he does it himself or it's one of his minions.

Umm

That happened.

Now for different leaks:
- Mother 3 on VC rumours in 2017

pls tho, it needs to happen

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Sorry to interrupt, but I just found the best Sun and Moon Hiker meme that is worth sharing.

I knew this photo was missing something.:laugh:

This was the picture I promised to share a while back. Those S/M Hiker memes are pretty good!

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
C'mon, we all know what 'cake' is supposed to mean in the Mushroom Kingdom. In which other scenarios can you think of a woman inviting plumbers over with the promise of 'cake'?
Beta Minecraft where cake was the hardest to make object in the game?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sorry to interrupt, but I just found the best Sun and Moon Hiker meme that is worth sharing.

I knew this photo was missing something.:laugh:

This was the picture I promised to share a while back. Those S/M Hiker memes are pretty good!
That hiker is going places, I swear

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So, curious, where did that Mario Kart 8+ screenshot came from (the one saying 10 characters & 24 tracks)?
a fake post about supposed updates to EB games's site

and I like how only mother 3 was commented on right away, then again it's not a long post lol.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Speaking of Mother 3, what would it's localised name be? Mother 1 became Earthbound Beginnings so would Mother 3 become...

Earthbound Endings?
Earthbound: End of Earth?
Earthbound: Mother 3?
Earthbound: We kinda sorta had to retcon Pokey into Porkey?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You know, despite LKD having a good track record thus far...

...I still don't believe Mother 3 will ever get an official international release (though I'd love to be wrong).
I don't doubt Mother 3 will get an official worldwide version of the game, I DO doubt that it'll be a VC version instead of a full fledged remake, as Earthbound Beginnings was only scrapped because the SNES was the new big thing in town
Beta Minecraft where cake was the hardest to make object in the game?
Don't think it had plumbers
Then we can just as easily say Bowser has something to nullify Peaches magic in that case and he frequently uses different kinds of sneak attacks to nab Peach whether he does it himself or it's one of his minions.

- Mother 3 on VC rumours in 2017

pls tho, it needs to happen

Then Nintendo just needs to show it to justify it and even have said kidnappings take place OUTSIDE the castle every now and then

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I actually stated before anyone ever said anything about Mother 3 being moved to Switch that if they had it in the cards and it hadn't happened yet then they were probably stockpiling the game for the Switch.

So I won't go "LOL instantly discredited" on Laura, the game starting to be made for Wii U and then being moved to the Switch instead to be a system seller for it's handful of dedicated fans is exactly what I would assume might have happened even without any leaks feeding it to me.

And it's not like the leakers haven't already been murmuring about how confused they are about how they keep being told about it and it keeps not happening. It seems like it would pretty obviously lead up to this.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I just got a Retro 3 pack at my Gamestop.

16 dollars folks.

That's what 6+ months of waiting gets you.

Speaking of Mother 3, what would it's localised name be? Mother 1 became Earthbound Beginnings so would Mother 3 become...

Earthbound Endings?
Earthbound Endings is my honest guess.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Earthbound Endings?
Didn't EarthBound in-game had a scene saying "Planning Meeting for EarthBound 2"?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Didn't EarthBound in-game had a scene saying "Planning Meeting for EarthBound 2"?
It did. Earthbound 2 may get a little confusing, as some marketing may mix it up with MOTHER 2, or EarthBound in the US.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Zelda won't be a Switch Launch Title!

Zelda will be in the summer!

Zelda will be in the spring!

Zelda will be a launch title!

I'm so ****ing sick of this.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
And we haven't even had the "wishlist posed as an official Nintendo document" stuff yet.
I love those ones. Pretty funny to look at and they do have some interesting game ideas on occasion.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Zelda won't be a Switch Launch Title!

Zelda will be in the Summer!

Zelda will be in the spring!

Zelda will be a launch title!

Zelda will be Zelda!:4larry:
Oh wait.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
In regards to the Peach and Daisy argument...

This is why :rosalina: is best. :V

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
TFW TF2 is ten years old this year.

Also happened with Halo Reach.
Never did get anywhere near close to Inheritor rank but then the xp yield is bad for customs.

Isn't Super Mario Galaxy also turning 10 this year?
I was 200% sad when I saw Maple Treeway wasnt DLC

Then I saw Wild Wild Woods and the animal crossing stage and I became 200% happy again. But I still miss Maple Treeway so much
Maple Treeway is one of my favorite Mario Kart courses, personally.
Though I can understand why they didn't put it in MK8. It was in MK7, and I guess they didn't want to repeat the course 3 games in a row.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I need a Louie Card.

I got Ganon, Wolf Link, Medli, Epona, Cece, Viche, Inkwell, and Felyne. And Hopkins, since he's got a gamer vibe to him.

Louie would continue the Nintendo trend and make my town Population: Cameos.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wow no response to KH3 only being considered despite running on unreal, Nintendo V Capcom, Rayman in Smash, and the rest of the rumor I posted?

Especially surprised by the Rayman part not being commented on with how popular he is here.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Isn't Super Mario Galaxy also turning 10 this year?
Loads of games are.
Modern Warfare, Halo 3, BioShock, Mass Effect, Uncharted, Crysis, Radiant Dawn, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime: Corruption and Persona 3 in the West.

Also for films: The Bee Movie, Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider, Bayformers, Spider-Man 3, 300, Harry Potter 5, AvP: Requiem, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and Shrek the Third.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Loads of games are.
Modern Warfare, Halo 3, BioShock, Mass Effect, Uncharted, Crysis, Radiant Dawn, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime: Corruption and Persona 3 in the West.

Also for films: The Bee Movie, Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider, Bayformers, Spider-Man 3, 300, Harry Potter 5, AvP: Requiem, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and Shrek the Third.

Aw man, SPM is turning 10 as well!?
Geez, I doesn't feel like it was that long ago.

Are there any notable 20 year anniversaries other than FFVII?
I'm not that familiar with 1997 releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom