• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Pokemon S/M & Anime spoilers

Let alone is this picture alone wrenching for anyone who's played through the games' story.
But look at one detail.
Lusamine's dress, half white and half black.
This is the old Aether.
This is pre-Nihilego Lusamine.
This is Mohn taking the photo.
This is the family all together.
This is before her obsession with UBs and Beauty.
Conspiracy time.

Lillipup is the only one there who isn't on Lusamine's in game team in some form. That's because she abandoned it when it was no longer beautiful.

The old, unkempt Stoutland in the forest mansion last episode was abandoned by Lusamine, which is why Litten helps take care of it now. Because it was raised in a rich and spoiled environment before being abandoned, it no longer knows how to hunt.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Conspiracy time.

Lillipup is the only one there who isn't on Lusamine's in game team in some form. That's because she abandoned it when it was no longer beautiful.

The old, unkempt Stoutland in the forest mansion last episode was abandoned by Lusamine, which is why Litten helps take care of it now. Because it was raised in a rich and spoiled environment before being abandoned, it no longer knows how to hunt.
Bewear though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay, I got an Abra with Magic Guard all bred up and ready to train. Now onto my next Trade Evolution Pokemon. I can't decide on which one though. Out of the three below, which one should I go for next?

:068::076::094:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Pokemon S/M & Anime spoilers

Let alone is this picture alone wrenching for anyone who's played through the games' story.
But look at one detail.
Lusamine's dress, half white and half black.
This is the old Aether.
This is pre-Nihilego Lusamine.
This is Mohn taking the photo.
This is the family all together.
This is before her obsession with UBs and Beauty.
I haven't even watched the episode, but wow, I can't believe the anime revealed Lillie's relationship with Lusamine and Gladion this early into the show. I thought they would reveal it later on but hype the reveal throughout the anime via hints here and there.

I guess this picture confirms Ash will be meeting Gladion and Lusamine at some point in the show. Now I'm pretty interested in seeing how it will all play out. It even gives me hope the Ultra Beasts will indeed play a role later on.

And no doubt this picture is Lusamine before she got corrupted by Nihilego. I find it funny that Mohn doesn't appear in the photo despite it being the family picture. I even wonder if my head canon regarding why Lillie is afraid of Pokemon will turn out true. She and Gladion look pretty happy with the Pokemon in this photo; it doesn't look they are being forced to smile.

I'll be watching the episode soon. This picture already made me hyped.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
..ok I think I just found my second file breaking Glitch in FFXV.. I'm at the Longwythe Rest area and everyone is missing..
IMAG0112.jpg
IMAG0113.jpg
IMAG0114.jpg
So I'm going to go to Hammerhead to see if it's just there..

Nnope and I found another Glitch there are two Takkas one standing on top of the other in a crouched position (as if bending down to get something out from one of the compartments under the table..)

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Question: How much would you guys recommend Mighty Switch Force, DK64 or Mega Man Battle Network 1?
If you like the N64 Banjo-Kazooie games, you'll like DK64 too. There's a total of 3,821 collectables, fyi (321 if you don't count the regular bananas).

Might Switch Force is a really fun provides a challenge for speed runners.

I know jack squat about Battle Network, though.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Question: How much would you guys recommend Mighty Switch Force, DK64 or Mega Man Battle Network 1?
MSW is really fun but the sequel is vastly superior

DK64 is really mediocre and very bad in certain part as I remembered it as a kid

And BN1 is fine but easy. Like super easy, like piss easy.

That game will teach you bad habits that it's just better to play 2 or 3 since you won't get treated to an easier and blender title. Its like Sonic 1 and Crash 1, good games but if you have the sequels than there's no need to play the first ones since they are definitive games

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I think this is for fixing Z-Memento and Parting Shot.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I somehow logged out, trying to remember my damn password was fun.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I made for my breakfast this morning "Grilled Cheese" with French toast, made from Bioche bread, as the bread

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I was gonna bring Melee to my Digital Media class today because we have a double block and not much to do.

In my infinite forgetfulness, I failed to put the ISO on the flash drive last night.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
With all this talk about the Switch, I might as well post a Straw Poll on past Nintendo systems. Even if most of you vote for the GameCube, I'm also curious as to what you have to say, such as listing your favorite games and features.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11931926
It's a toss up between the N64 and the Gamecube but the N64 brought me so many fond gaming memories and most of my favorite games of all time are on that console (OoT and Banjo-Tooie just to name a few). It was also the first system I ever played in my life.
I think it'd be interesting if people gave their age and their first console as well.

We might spy a trend.
I'm 21 and my first console was the N64 I got back in 2000.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I love DK64 despite the fact that the internet seems to hate it lol. So many collectables in the game to find and it's one of my favorite games from my childhood.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just saw Akuma's story mode in SFV.
And holy ****, I see the artwork in the cutscene before, but this is beyond bad at some point lol.
Also, Necalli has officialy become the Butt Monkey of the Street Fighter franchise, seriously, he is worst than Dan at this point.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay, question.

Sheer Force negates the recoil of Life Orb. Now, does it negate the recoil ONLY when using moves affected by Sheer Force, or does it negate the recoil permanently?

I need to know cause I'm gonna go breeding for Rufflet later.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'Seem some peoples was forced to log out, good thing I wasn't alone.:4rob:
Also, tomorrow is the last episode of JoJo Part 4.
Yare Yare...

D

Deleted member

Okay, question.

Sheer Force negates the recoil of Life Orb. Now, does it negate the recoil ONLY when using moves affected by Sheer Force, or does it negate the recoil permanently?

I need to know cause I'm gonna go breeding for Rufflet later.
Pretty sure it ignores Life Orb's recoil completely
I dunno if it still gets the boost out of it

I'll never understand how that even works but I guess GF thought that was okay to leave as it is

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Just played through the Nier Automata demo just now.

The game feels great so far. It's basically a Platinum-lite game, which is fine for an action rpg. The score is also pretty excellent too. Yoko Taro's (the director whose previous works included Nier and the Drakengard series) games are often pretty fascinating when it comes to world building, characters, and general messing with expectations. However, they often played pretty sloppily in most regards. Now it's a full package between the gameplay, story and the aesthetics. I highly recommend anyone with a ps4 to check it out.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Pretty sure it ignores Life Orb's recoil completely
I dunno if it still gets the boost out of it

I'll never understand how that even works but I guess GF thought that was okay to leave as it is
Actually, I got my answer. And as I feared, only moves which are boosted by Sheer Force don't get recoil from Life Orb, but still get the Life Orb boost.

Gonna go ahead and SOS Chain Rufflet for Defiant instead.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A friend accidentally summoned Tapu Fini, captured it in a Poké Ball at near full HP and got Timid nature without even trying.

I can't even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom