• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys... Not to go off-topic from Zelda, but apparently, Paper Mario Color Splash is coming October 7th (unless somebody beat me in saying that). Regardless, I have a bad feeling about this...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well guys... Not to go off-topic from Zelda, but apparently, Paper Mario Color Splash is coming October 7th (unless somebody beat me in saying that). Regardless, I have a bad feeling about this...
So another rushed end of the year release like Ultra Smash? That's good to know.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Anyone notice the lack of Rupees? Wonder what's up with that.

Why?

Chrono.

There's still no in-game currency to be found. No rupees, no nothing.

Maybe this mean all the materials and items you get are entirely either found or crafted.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Anyone notice the lack of Rupees? Wonder what's up with that.

Why?
If they already have a release date planned, it gives me the feeling that the game was simply not fixed and there won't be any potential delays to make the game right. I could very well be proven wrong and we'll get a complete 180 and the game will be rpg based again, but I'm not very confident in that. Btw, I hear there will be gameplay of it tomorrow, so be ready...

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I think we got the Han of this thread guys

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
There's still no in-game currency to be found. No rupees, no nothing.

Maybe this mean all the materials and items you get are entirely either found or crafted.
B-b-But muh Rupees...

Hope they return somehow. They've been in every Zelda game.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I think Zelda BOTW should have a Loftwing so we can fly anywhere. I think it would be faster than climbing up a mountain so you can use a glider.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's why I prefer to wait until the game launches to play it lol.

Song of Storms to make everyone abandon the line and then become first right when it stops lol.
Inverted Song of time for the person at the beginning

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
That's why I prefer to wait until the game launches to play it lol.

Song of Storms to make everyone abandon the line and then become first right when it stops lol.
Ah ha, but that would short-circuit the consoles!

They really need the Song of Double Time.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
B-b-But muh Rupees...

Hope they return somehow. They've been in every Zelda game.
I don't think Four Swords Adventures had them at all.

Force Gems pretty much took their place as a common important collectable, and could occasionally be used as currency for minigames, but that's it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
http://e3.nintendo.com/sale/

I don't think anyone posted it but the NA eshop sale has been shown off

Paper Mario (64) is $2. So now Wii U owners don't have an excuse to have not played it.

EDIT looks like it was a pricing mistake :/
I already got the LoZ games on sale (Virtual Console ones). Pretty sweet deal to get some of the older Zelda games.

Also bought Awakening today since I had the funds to buy the game. Looking forward to running the game.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I think we got the Han of this thread guys

Uh.... I'm just getting this from what I've seen; I'm not randomly saying that the game's presentation will turn out bad. And like I said before, it could turn a complete 180, but it's hard to tell.

EDIT: Nvm, I'm just being silly. I guess I'm the joke master. :p

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Uh.... I'm just getting this from what I've seen; I'm not randomly saying that the game's presentation will turn out bad. And like I said before, it could turn a complete 180, but it's hard to tell. :p
It was more of really only a joke, since you quoted one of Hans' most famous lines

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Inverted Song of time for the person at the beginning
It can be applied to individual people? Even then you would have to do that for the countless people in line lol.
Ah ha, but that would short-circuit the consoles!

They really need the Song of Double Time.
True.

Would the Song of Time work here though? And that theoretically wouldn't change anything since it's just what would ordinarily would happen only sped up. If you don't get your chance to play the game then speeding up time won't change it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Homebrew channels at E3 Kiosks LMAO!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
This is the second time someone has brought up Zelda 2 to defend an action in this new game

This new game is officially a remake of Zelda 2
At least Zelda II had towns. :(

Come on Nintendo... show us more NPCs so the game won't feel lonely.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
And?

It's still Link.

It also didn't stop Smash Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina showing up in Fates through amiibo.
Who cares about Fates. This isn't Fates. What is done in that game doesn't apply here nor is that what Bladezer asked for.

Bladezer only wants a Canon Zelda character to show up. Simple as that. Wolf Link is a different person, and him showing up doesn't mess with canon. Not in a series that has time travel. And dimensional travel.

It's fine if you prefer a Smash one to show up, but he doesn't. That's all he's saying. His canon argument isn't fallacious due to what he's actually saying. That the character has only showed up in a canon Zelda game. No more than that.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Who cares about Fates. This isn't Fates. What is done in that game doesn't apply here nor is that what Bladezer asked for.

Bladezer only wants a Canon Zelda character to show up. Simple as that. Wolf Link is a different person, and him showing up doesn't mess with canon. Not in a series that has time travel. And dimensional travel.

It's fine if you prefer a Smash one to show up, but he doesn't. That's all he's saying. His canon argument isn't fallacious due to what he's actually saying. That the character has only showed up in a canon Zelda game. No more than that.
Except Wolf Link never time traveled in Twilight Princess outside of going to the Temple of Time for a dungeon.

And the Hero of Twilight lost his Wolf Link form by the end of TP as far as we know.

Wolf Link showing up absolutely messes with canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom