• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
252+ Atk Choice Band Bruxish Psychic Fangs vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Primarina: 252-297 (69.2 - 81.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Primarina Shadow Ball vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Bruxish: 252-298 (90.6 - 107.1%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
I had no idea what is the most used set for Brexit so I just gave it Choice Band for maximum damage. And yes, it does have Strong Jaw
So, basically, with both at full HP, it's almost a coin toss as to who wins
Though Stealth Rocks guarantee that Primarina wins while it doesn't help Bruxish at all
Bruxish can learn Poison Fangs. Not that it matters because nobody uses that move on Bruxish.

Chrono.

I caught Koko and Lele in 2 ultra balls.
And that's good, but it doesn't mean anything. Ultra Balls still only increase the catch rate by x2.

My point was that Quick, Dusk and Timer Balls are better for catching things like Legendaries or Beldum.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm probably going to have to quit my job before I get fired.

Quitting in this instance is preferable to getting fired

D

Deleted member

Bruxish can learn Poison Fangs. Not that it matters because nobody uses that move on Bruxish.
Not that it matters even if it still has it unless hazards or Poison come into play
252+ Atk Choice Band Strong Jaw Bruxish Poison Fang vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Primarina: 294-348 (80.7 - 95.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Hey, UK people. Is this true? Your seasons are on exact months instead of all stupid on the 21st?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I was seconds away from snapping my 3ds.

It had like 5hp and I threw 32 ultraballs before it finished off my last pokemon.
This is why you stock up on Quick Balls and Timer Balls for legendaries...

Dusk Balls under the right conditions work better than Ultra Balls also...

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OH MY GOSH

#2664 said:
Sonic was the fastest thing alive until Pit introduced him to the unicorns that pull the lightning chariot, now Sonic spends his free time breaking treadmills and scowling at the unicorns whenever he runs past them.
I don't picture any speed rivalries or this in particular happening for various reasons, but DANG.

That's a beautiful mental image. Sonic is literally upset and getting into a rivalry with a pair of probably nonsapient horses.

KEK

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I cut back my pokemon region dex to 164. I don't believe I could shrink it anymore even if I wanted to.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
But ultra wormholes had to open in places outside of Alola. It wouldn't make sense to only open there.
Didn't they say in game is a phenomena that happens in Alola? As in it was something strange in Alola particularly

Burruni

Smash Hero
Welp.
Got a Gentle, Fast-ball Koko and sticking with it.
Also got a M-O-D-E-S-T Master Ball Fini.
Halfway done, now just to find where to stock up on Heal Balls for the butterfly

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>vikavolt
>rain
>electric terrain
>thunder

Yes its overkill but holy **** man... I can't believe I never thought of this. Its hard as hell to properly setup though...

D

Deleted member

Considering what happened to Looker and Anabel.

Nope.
Anabel showed up in Poni Island and there's no evidemce Looker is a Faller(especially unlikely due to the fact the IP needed the unnamed Faller and Anabel herself to bait out the IBs)
>vikavolt
>rain
>electric terrain
>thunder

Yes its overkill but holy **** man... I can't believe I never thought of this. Its hard as hell to properly setup though...
Vikavolt doesn't get the ET boost 'cause Levitate

Chrono.

Anabel showed up in Poni Island and there's no evidemce Looker is a Faller(especially unlikely due to the fact the IP needed the unnamed Faller and Anabel herself to bait out the IBs)

Vikavolt doesn't get the ET boost 'cause Levitate
Looker in ORAS showed up in Hoenn in similar circumstances to what Anabel was described as.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, almost forgot but the new Izetta episode was beautiful
Berkman turning against Germania to save his own ass, I don't blame him, no odea why Otto wants hims dead though
Rip generic and totally evil Germanian commandant

Also
Screenshot_2016-12-11-22-30-51.png

JUST KISS ALREADY YOU TWO
Looker in ORAS showed up in Hoenn in similar circumstances to what Anabel was described as.
Amnesia doesn't equal to entering a Ultra Wormhole
That didn't happen to amy of the characters during the main story
Also, the one thing that it's confirmed to do, which is charge them with a mysterious energy, is not present in Looker

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Found another one that caught my attention.

#2563 said:
Whenever any of the Wii Fit Trainers question Doc Louis' ability to coach, he had Little Mac show them the WVBA Championship Belt. Coach Louis claims that the chocolate bar he is eating then tastes better than usual.
*airhorn*

I think Doc Louis has made his point.:joyful:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Has this anime only been throwing around bait and not acting on it?
Come on Izetta, YoI had the two men they were hinting at marry, your move
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and waiting for the last episode
I know they ain't gonna marry because I'm 99% sure Izetta will die but if I don't get a goddamn kiss next week I'm rioting

D

Deleted member

It has taken me 255 days in the year to finally link my Nintendo Account to the ghost town called Miitomo.

Well, at least I tried it out.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I know there was some discussion a few days ago about Plumeria being an underwhelming character in the S/M games, so that made me think of a question to ask everyone here:

What is everyone's opinion about Faba and his role in the story?

Make sure you put your answer in the spoilers tag just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom