• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Moon update:

Primarina: Level 37
Gigalith: Level 36
Gengar: Level 35
Charjabug: Level 35
Umbreon: Level 35
Tsareena: Level 34

Cleared Acerola's trial, and it was definitely the hardest so far. Ghost types usually aren't too much of a threat, but two at a time... then things get crazy. TBQH I'm pretty sure if it weren't for Umbreon and Sand Attack, I would have been beaten to a pulp.

:094:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
We should make our own Pokemon league. Naturally I'll be the first gym leader cause that's about as good as I am.

Also I dibs dark types.
I was apart of a few Pokemon leagues and had created a fighting, Fairy, Ghost, and Grass type teams lol my Fairy team was my main one though lol
I'd make a good Fairy leader.

Just as long as my ace is a Sylveon. :p
Fairy is best type :p
Though since I've already done fairy I could take electric lol but when Bank gets updated I would like a battle with both Fairy type teams :p
If you could do that, that'd be great!
Ok I'll get started getting one and I'll let you know when I got one lol also if you need any other ditto with a certain nature let me know lol the only nature for Abra I'm missing is Impish iirc (not including neutral) and Brave

Last edited:
id be willing to sort of join something like this

It would just have to be pokemon showdown only since X is the most recent pokemon game I have :p

Also you need to know im terrible lol

And i dont think it really mtters if a gype is called. There are only so many types to choose from anyway
:061:

Burruni

Smash Hero
rip, pretty sure 8 people took typings so I can't be a steel leadr
NOT LIKE MY ACE ISN'T NATIVE TO ALOLA NOR THIER MEGA STONE ANYWAYS

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
id be willing to sort of join something like this

It would just have to be pokemon showdown only since X is the most recent pokemon game I have :p

Also you need to know im terrible lol

And i dont think it really mtters if a gype is called. There are only so many types to choose from anyway
I bet I'll be one of the eaisest Ghost gym leaders

Idk if I'll be able to actually do this, seeing how I only have two ghost types I like, Mimkyu ad Pumpkaboo but if I do, I would be so free

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
.. actually scratch Electric I'll go with Bug so I can use one of my new favorite Fairy type Pokemon Ribombee :lol:

It's just so cute :3

Thank you persona for the high blood pressure.

>enemy gets first strike. includes 3 enemies that instantly kill with their regular attacjs
>enrages half the party.
>Chie has RNG save the main character and a game over
>yosuke and chie dodge once
>Main character dodges 5 TIMES IN A ROW

we survive

I think i just used all my luck for the next week

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Are you more confident in this leak than you were in the Shovel Knight leak?
1000%.
Wasn't this guy featured on Source Gaming once??
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Looks like Sweeto. He's the guy who kept getting people to vote Krystal in our polls. just talked to him yesterday, might have him on again as a guest.
PushDustIn PushDustIn

Are you certain that this port is only going to have 2 new characters?
I think I answered that in the post :3

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After looking at the cut content for Minecraft's Super Mario Pack, I'm actually glad Yoshi horses weren't a thing. That ****'s terrifying.

Meanwhile on Sun & Moon, I'm hoping to raise me a strong Chargabug for the trial against Rem 2.0 (Lana).

I think i just used all my luck for the next week
I was wrong

Enemy just hit the main character with a super effective attack and knocked me down to less than half to go again. Easy KO and game over
Yukio managed to save me through RNG.

This game is going to give me a heart attack.
EDIT I MISSED AN ATTACK OH GOD SAVE ME

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
And I just watched the Youtube Rewind. I barely knew anyone on there.

I knew, The Rock, Markiplier, Black Nerd Comedy, the guy from Crash Course, that one guy who sings in the car, and Tape Face (and that was because of America's Got Talent), and all of them barely got any time in, some of them had even less than a second. The Rock had the most of who I knew.
I've really gotten out of touch with what's trending.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
..or I could do ice and my Alolan Ninetales with Snow warning :p, Freeze Dry, and moon blast that I'm raising.. eh I'll give bug the cold shoulder since I'm in the process of raising raising two ice types lol

First ditto I catch is Gentle, and the second is too serious about not getting into my poke balls -_- I think I should go and get some nest balls Ultra isn't working :ohwell:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
There isn't a strong bases for 5-7, it's just the number we (the SG staff) feels will come based on when the porting process started, and the ease of porting between the Wii U and Switch. So it's just speculation.
Fair enough!

Now that people are talking in terms of newcomers, both their existence and their quantity, I wonder if concrete identification of these characters will arise before the January presentation. Personally, I think I'd rather be left to be surprised.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Actually worked on that picture a bit more~

Already downsized a bit, though seven has been thrown around as a general number for newcomers/veterans for some reason, so if I had to shave it down even more then Banjo (RIP) and Ridey would be the first to go for various reasons.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Are there any other games that have bosses that aren't necessarily hard, but are stupid long?

I tried to fight the adamantoise in FFXV and even after an hour and 10 minutes, I was only a third of the way done. It's not hard, it's just an ungodly amount of HP

Burruni

Smash Hero
Are there any other games that have bosses that aren't necessarily hard, but are stupid long?

I tried to fight the adamantoise in FFXV and even after an hour and 10 minutes, I was only a third of the way done. It's not hard, it's just an ungodly amount of HP
FF12's end-all super boss.
It became a strategy that you perform in like 3 minute cycles that lasts over an hour.

Chrono.

Yeah damage sponge bosses aren't really fun at all.

I'd rather take the Mysterious Figure from KH (who had a decently low HP) over 1mil HP boss fights.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I remember one boss fight in Tales of Symphonia 2 taking me forever.

I might have been under leveled though,

Chrono.

Gamefreak are really weird.

So Anabel doesn't get the remixed Frontier Brain theme from ORAS that was actually used in that instead she gets the very old GBA Frontier Brain theme that doesn't even sound good anymore?

Also this one's just a nitpick but I wish they had updated Wally's theme because his current one is nothing more than a short encounter theme that loops and it gets really annoying real fast.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Opossum Opossum I got a modest Ditto. Have we added each others FC I forgot.. mine is currently on my profile or under the information/username stuff if we haven't and I can currently get online..

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044

Gilgamesh in XIII-2.
when he hits the 2nd phase it takes sooooo long to whittle him down. maybe i'm just unprepared for that fight. my team of Chocobos can only take me so far.....

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Yzmat.

There's a reason why the Fiery Joker hates that superboss.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opossum Opossum I got a modest Ditto. Have we added each others FC I forgot.. mine is currently on my profile or under the information/username stuff if we haven't and I can currently get online..
Gotcha. Heading to get my 3DS now; I'll add you in a bit. :p

Anything you want in return? I think I have some Castform left over if you need one.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wow, the upcoming v2.0 update of Indie Game Battle looks pretty neat now it'll be faster and less floaty

I might play this game more now once this update hits (and hope it has button mapping).

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
We should make our own Pokemon league. Naturally I'll be the first gym leader cause that's about as good as I am.

Also I dibs dark types.
FIRE!
GIMME THE FLAMES OF JUSTICE!

I'd be a fool to turn down the swood fire types introduced in this gen.

D

Deleted member

I finished both of my teams. I started with that had some Sun/Moon pokemon, but then I realized that the Pokebank isn't out yet meaning that the team wouldnt be valid.
Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 32 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Atk / 84 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Substitute
- Roost

Volcanion @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Reshiram @ Flame Plate
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Blue Flare
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Tailwind

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain

Volcanion @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick

Victini @ Choice Band
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Trick
@Zoroarking You judge it because I know that you're the one who'd judge this sort of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Iirc there were a few in FFXII that were long. There was one inside a coliseum, and one in a cave where you fight a tomato Royal family (can't remember their names) though I'm not counting the Hidden Espurs some of those were annoying to fight..
Gotcha. Heading to get my 3DS now; I'll add you in a bit. :p

Anything you want in return? I think I have some Castform left over if you need one.
Not really lol I already completed the Dex and don't really need anything at the moment but you can still trade one of your leftover castforms. :lol:

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'mma do the thing:

Expecting:

1. Inklings
2. Wolf
3. Ice Climbers
4. Pokémon Gen 7
5. Third Party Character

Want:

1. Inklings
2. Ice Climbers
3. Toad/Captain Toad
4. Shovel Knight\
5. King K. Rool/Dixie Kong

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Gamefreak are really weird.

So Anabel doesn't get the remixed Frontier Brain theme from ORAS that was actually used in that instead she gets the very old GBA Frontier Brain theme that doesn't even sound good anymore?

Also this one's just a nitpick but I wish they had updated Wally's theme because his current one is nothing more than a short encounter theme that loops and it gets really annoying real fast.
There's a rumor going around that Anabel is from the RSE universe with no Mega Evolution

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Its meant to look wise, not pretty. It pretty much succeeded. looks aside, my sisters Oranguru seemed to be a good pokemon
Oh, there's no doubting that. Its stats actually make it a pretty decent status-dealer. Shame it doesn't have much in terms of recovery options. A move like Recover would help it out a lot.

Oranguru is factually beautiful.
View attachment 121715
Look at that beautiful white hair blowing in the wind. Clearly this is proof Oranguru is beautiful.
Do your research, AlphaSSB AlphaSSB . :016:
I still don't care much for its appearance. Just an opinion though, don't see how research comes into an opinion over a Pokemon's looks.

You are the worst type of person.
How? Because I don't care much for how a fictitious Pokemon looks? C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom